News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is your house haunted?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenacious

Sounds like you have the bells and whistles of a nice little haunted house.  No suggestions though, my house is ounly haunted by my family, which as you can imagine, is quite a scary thing. [:D]

-Tenacious[:P]
-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

wantsumrice

wow, what does one do in this kind of situation?!

are you scared? reading this kinda freaked me out...but love is always teh answer :)

~ivan

Xelios

No I'm not scared anymore. Now that I know some defensive techniques.

Syke

NOT THE CANDY DISH!!! those bastards.

but in seriously though... has anybody else in the town noticed the strange occurrences going on? if so, then maybe you can all work together in finding out whats happening or what has happened in the past to cause such a thing to happen. then u might be able to do something to fix it.

-Syke

Hephaestus

Send them to a Nether Region where they will have trouble manipulating things, yourself and your family.

fireprooflighter

Sounds like a haunted house to me.... [:O]

I'm pretty sure my house is haunted and so is everyone who knows me. Multiple times my brother and sister have been possessed. The most memorable was when I had a friend spending the night and we went downstairs to get some blankets and my younger brother pops up out of a dead sleep, and starts singing "jimmy crack corn and i dont care"...now this sounds like sleepwalking. We put him back in bed and go to my room, where my sister is sleeping. She sits up in her bed and says "has jimmy already cracked his corn?" I almost screamed. I could think of no logical reason why they would say the same things waking out of a dead sleep. She goes back to sleep. Then we see my brother in my doorway and he says "HI GUYS! I just wanted to say goodnight!!!"

Maybe they shared a dream or something...i dont know.

Xelios

Except for my Mother and I this neighbourhood is made up of people who are rationalists.
One neighbour told my Mother that he saw a drawer in his kitchen opening by itself,but he didn't have a clue about what was going on. He said his jaw dropped to the floor and he was frozen on the spot as he watched. This fellow was a skeptic before that incident.

Lol. I guess some spirit has a sweet tooth. I don't care. She can have all the candies she wants.

I guess I don't need to go to England and visit Chillingham castle.

It's been really quiet around here lately. It gets really quiet for a few weeks. Then there is a lot of spirit activity for a few weeks.

Fireprooflighter,

Maybe they were having the same dream. It's very rare though for people to share dreams. Most people need to get training to be able to do this.
Sounds kind of creepy.

Anonymous

I wish my house was haunted... with good spirits, of course.

Risu no Kairu

I don't know...

I don't think it is. Weird things did used to happen, though. Sometimes they stil do.

All I know is when I touch this weird shaped black box, I start hearing voices...
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Xelios

It's been nice and quiet here since I did a banishing ritual.

Anonymous

Does anyone's house ever get "haunted" by good spirits or entities such as angels? I bet those are the ones that just tip-toe around quietly trying not to disturb you. I could be wrong though. Lately I have been getting visions of angels.

Xelios

I see angels and other good spirits too.
I'd rather see them then evil things.

Pai

About the angel thing, my neighbor's son used to be obsessed with angels. He got in an accident and was in a coma. At the hospital, a lady walked up to the neighbor and asked her if her son believed in angels. When the neighbor replied, yes, the lady told her that angels are watching over her son and he will be okay. He is alive and well to this day.
As for the haunted houses, mine is too. I had a friend over and we were talking at the top of the stairs. The front door to our house is right down the stairs. I was standing at an angle so that I could see out the door if it was open and she was standing on the other side. We both looked downstairs and saw the locked door open all the way, as if someone had opened the door and walked in, and shut. We went downstairs to the door and found it locked again.

KDC

My house isn't haunted (though it does have a Shadow lurking around in it). But a couple of months ago I kept sensing a spirit presence and then my mum was stood out side and when she came in she told me off for going in the pantry. When I told her it wasn't me, she told me not to deny it because she'd seen me open the door walk in and then come out and shut the door. I hadn't done this and at the same time I had a very strong sense.
KDC

Xelios

This entire neighborhood I am living at is haunted by a variety of different spirits.
I have seen animals,people with crazy looking eyes,earthbound,and there are a variety of spirit sounds. Moans,heartbeats,taps,cups moving,bangs,weeping,whistles,footsteps,voices calling out for somebody.Voices calling my name. My Mother hears them calling hear name. Spirits that make themselves sound like my Mother or Father.
Spirits opening the candy dish or turning on the television as well as manipulating other physical objects.
Beds, Couches and seats sometimes feel like they are vibrating.
Sometimes the floor feels like it is opening up under us in certain spots.Opening like a trapped door.
On top of that portals are always opening into this house.