News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Its All In Your Mind

Previous topic - Next topic

arakara

Full exorcisms? Well if thats what you think needs to happen, then I guess that what needs to happen. Interesting books, though I think they have nothing to do with what I discussed. As for your intro  quote: "LOL!!!!! Well, you make my job easier". I have no idea what your talking about.

Anonymous

Hello, Arakara. My instructor knows how to drain people of qi energy. If you drain people enough of this energy, they will die. You can also block their energy and kill them that way. What can be used to help people can also be used to hurt them. The energy is very real. I've been healed a few times through the manipulation of qi.

arakara

That is one way of doing it, enderwiggin. Though it would be kind of strainfull to individually "drain out" all the attackers on this forum. I think it would be best if there was a way the "victims" on this site could protect themselves from attacks while at the same time effectively "remove" their attacker. Alas there is a way!

Below is instructions for a simple instrument you can construct that can seriously injure or kill psychic attackers; though it can not be harm an innocent person or psychic in anyway. Why not try it out. It just might work for you.

[:D][:D][:D]

By Don Croft <terminator3@turbonet.com>
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/adc52thepowerwand26jan03.shtml
January 26, 22003
Having satisfied ourselves that absolutely no harm can be done with this device, we're ready to give out the instructions for it.  After that I'll discuss what led to making ours and other considerations. Special thanks in the beginning is due Ben Morton, Suze Hooten and Bruce Stenulson for helping us make the crucial connection.  I've described our experiences with Ben's and Suze's device, which inspired our PowerWand, in the Terrorizing The Terrorists article, written just previous to this one.  

A few days after writing that account I made our prototype PowerWand and Carol and I began experimenting with it.

I'm writing a detailed description of how mine was made. If any of this seems over your head, you probably should buy one from one of the vendors on www.cloud-busters.com.  Carol and I will check their work and write our recommendations after they've produced a suitable model that meets our minimum standards.

Here are the ingredients:
(It's built in a 3" diameter copper pipe, 9" long. Basically it's just a Succor Punch embedded in slightly 'Hootenized' orgonite [resin/metal shavings mix with misc.added crystals-Ken] .)

1. The Copper Pipe

2. An Endcap (optional)

3. A Suitable Crystal-  it needs to be at least seven inches long, close to 1 ½" thick in the middle and with a single distinct point on one end.  A Vogel (expensive!) will do fine, of course, but mine is funky and cost only $45.

4. Mobius Coil
I used an entire roll of the blue magnet coil wire from RadioShack (sold singly in a plastic and cardboard packet) to make the mobius coil on the crystal. The instructions for wrapping this coil are on www.cloud-busters.com . Since the 'cable' for the coil was  very long in relation to the thickness of the crystal, I made a series of six 'knots' or underhand mobius turns. This saved me from having to make a huge, unwieldy 'knot.'  Each knot was made up of six turns of the cable around the crystal.  I stripped an inch of wire on the two ends and wrapped them around the threads on the ends of two, 2" long drywall screws, so soldering was not necessary.  I put some little shrink tubes around the lengths of the screws so that the current would not short into the orgonite around them.  I also liberally coated (with GOOP) all the bare wire that was still exposed and GOOP-glued the screws along the crystal so that just the heads would be exposed after it was all done. Until the glue dried, the screws were taped into position. I applied the two alligator clips from the frequency box to the two screws to power the coil when it was finished. Others use a different contact method.

5. Other Crystals
A little amethyst (mine was an inch long, broken from a cluster), a bit of pyrite (I used about a quarter teaspoon of broken bits), hematite (I used four 12mm beads), and garnets (I used four or five small rough bits, about 6mm).  Without at least these Hootenizers, the energy from your Power Wand won't be grounded or focused.  It will work about half as well as the one I made and the energy field will be spinning wildly around the room instead of taking proper form. If you want, you can beef it up a lot more with more minerals, intelligently combined.  RevTed at Myth&Links (a link is on www.cloud-busters.com) has them all in stock, plus a lot of the more exotic items and some very nice crystals for your other orgonite devices, if you can't find them locally.  We were careful to make ours with materials you can find in any bead store and rock shop.

6. Succor Punch Frequency Generator
If you don't want to use the hard wired boxes supplied by the Succor Punch makers, you can download the software for a frequency generator onto your desktop and hook the coil to you speaker plug-ins on your computer. You can download the NCH Frequency from Ken Adachi's web site: http://educate-yourself.org/nch/ We use 15Hz for this because it drives all parasites and predators to distraction, but it feels good to balanced, healthy people and boosts our awareness. The healthy orgone fields get quite juiced by it, too. Our theory is that this is because it will be the earth's resonant frequency after 2012, when tyranny and parasitism will simply be unviable on this planet.

7. A Copper Coil
I used 99" of 18gauge bare copper wire [or enammeled copper wire used for coils and trnasformers], wrapped loosely counterclockwise along the length of the crystal.  The counterclockwise wrap gets the projected orgone field spinning in a direction suitable for dissembling predatory/parasitic thoughtforms. 15Hz speeds that process.

8. Mostly CopperMetal for Orgonite
Carol told me that at least half the metal should be copper, perhaps because of the nature of the work that's to be done with this device. We used aluminum for the rest.

9. Cheap Fiberglass Resin
We double the catalyst amount because it's cold in our garage.

Here's how I made mine:
Since I tend to be a little rough with my stuff, I recessed the point of the crystal into the pipe.  I pushed it through some cuts in the bottom of a 3oz Dixie cup, which I also use to make the Tower Busters that can be shot from my spudgun.

I put GOOP Glue around the bottom of the cup to ensure that resin wouldn't leak in and fill the cavity, then I glued the rim of the paper cup onto a flat plastic surface after the first bunch of glue hardened enough to hold up the crystal.  

I had gauged the business end of the two terminals (screw heads) to be an inch below the edge of the pipe and when I put the frequency box in there the copper end cap (lubricated with sprayed silicone) fit snugly and held it in place on top of the screw heads.  The silicone ensures that you'll get it off again.

After the glue dried around the edge of the paper cup, I set the copper pipe down around the whole thing and added some metal-enough to stand the amethyst up so it pointed in the same direction as the SP crystal.

I poured in enough catalyzed resin to saturate the metal.  At this point, it's better to pour just a little catalized resin; enough to go just over the bottom of the Dixie cup, in case there are leaks. If you add too much, the pressure will force a lot more resin through the leak and out from the the edge of the pipe.

When this hardened, I added the pyrite, more metal, the hematite, more metal, then near the 'top' I added the garnets and filled the whole thing with resin up to the screw heads.

I ended up grinding the business end, of course, and chiseling out the leaked resin there, and it was finished.

I decided to sell the components for the frequency boxes wholesale to anyone who wants to order the minimum of ten. I'm doing this for two reasons:  Since they're machined and suitable for fitting in the space more people will be building the Power Wands for sale (it's slightly bigger than a 9v battery). Also, it cost us dearly to get the circuit/switch/LED assemblies and the machined boxes made in the first place and we want to recover our investment. We use the circuits for our Terminator zappers and I had the small boxes made in some quantity for the Succor Punches and other applications. The Terminator box and the SP box were machined to accept the same circuit/switch/LED assembly.  

I bought all of Ben Morton's and Suze Hooten's offerings in recent months. These are partly based on Mark Hooten's unique skills of using specific minerals and crystals to enhance and specify the effects of orgonite and their own inspired applications of coils, crystal arrangements and shapes. I've often referred to the superior function of Suze's dowsing pendulum and to the combination of the Ben & Jerry Treat and Suze's small Super Sevens into the Ben&Suze device, which fits nicely in the hand and travels well in the pocket for vitalizing the ambience wherever one goes with it.  In a pinch, it can also disorient and rather terrify a psychic predator, so it's no softy.

They sent us another device, which is a double scale Ben&Suze with a Succor Punch crystal coil and circuit embedded in the middle. There are other proprietary items they didn't describe to me but we discovered early on that it could be used to do things that the Succor Punch alone was incapable of.  The Terrorizing The Terrorists article was written about what Carol and I did with this device, as I mentioned above.

Right after that article was written, we received a device from Mark Hooten which has no electronics and relatively little orgonite, but it out-performs our PowerWand and works on a slightly different principle. Since he expressed that he won't be making these for sale, I won't go into that in depth, but it was quite astonishing to us that so much could be done without a mobius coil. I think Mark has made something that humanity won't be ready for (generally) for another ten years. It's also incapable of doing harm, by the way. It certainly does send back predatory energy tenfold to the source, though, as does the Power Wand. I think we've sort of stumbled onto the nuts and bolts of just how tyranny will no longer be practicable after a few more years.

(Back to the Super Ben&Suze-if I may be so bold as to suggest a name)
This requires very concentrated effort and apparently even focused rage to disable a predator in the act of committing a crime. It also seems to require some visualization. I doubt that this was their intended purpose in creating it.  Carol was unwilling to even pick it up until we'd had it for a month. The little Ben&Suze was adorable from the first.  I'm the one who made the connection between the larger device and effective self defense. Carol's reluctant to think in those terms, though she's happy to assist me with her supernormal sight.

I sent out a request for volunteers who were under attack by NSA and other secret police psychic predators to give Carol and I permission to visit them and disable their attackers. About twenty people responded from around the world, only two of whom were insincere  (Carol saw them as agents). One was since booted off the forum, but the other is still there, though not making trouble for now.

We mainly wanted to get our own 'before and after' assessments and to see whether our images corresponded with real results based on subsequent observations by the askers. We found out in the process that all human predators are very vulnerable to this device, while the human/reptilian hybrids and ETs are harder targets. We couldn't touch the Draconian we found pulling the strings in one NSA psyops assault, but we did disengage that one with my Succor Punch in the customary way. The flunkies, in this case an army field grade psychic officer and several NSA psychics, were fodder for this weapon and you can bet they won't be doing this to anyone else in the near future.  Our hope has been for all psychic and even physical fake-gov't predators to be too scared, due to circulating reports,  to go after anyone. When we encounter a team, we always go after the strongest, meanest one and have the others watch. I pretty well described the processes in the previous episode, so there's no need to cover that ground again.

Bruce Stenulsen was the first to combine a coiled crystal and orgonite for effect. That's the DORAS unit you may have heard about. Suze Hooten wanted me to be sure to give Bruce credit for acting on the original concept.  Thanks, Bruce!

Since Carol and I gave away our inventions so that we couldn't be tagged with profiteering, my conscience is clear in promoting the Power Wand, a device which is derived from experimenting with Ben and Suze's creation.  I need to stress that Hootenizing orgonite, as done over and above our offerings, points the way to a time when there will be no need for electrical circuitry any more in an orgone-based technology for humanity. I feel sure that in the present evolution of technology, orgone will be to electricity what electricity was to steam.  I hope we can keep using the term, 'orgone' on behalf of Dr. Reich, who literally sacrificed his life in 1957 at the hands of fake-government assassins to make it possible for us to even have this discussion. He knew for almost twenty years that it was going to happen, which makes his offering that much more precious.

Ben pointed out that much of what they added to this device is proprietarial and secret, so I was eager to see if this private domain technology related to the great results we were getting with their device. At this point I can confidently say that our significantly easier and more effective results in the vein of stopping predators were from the combination of the Succor Punch and orgonite in a simple configuration.

I'll be looking forward to seeing how other researchers analyze the effects and abilities of the Super Ben&Suze in perhaps other ways that we're not yet aware of.  I've sent ours to an extremely gifted and talented energy worker/healer for his assessment and I'll share his comments as soon as I get them.

I put a new battery in the freq box and turned it on before mailing it off just in case some Gestapo bastard is stupid/arrogant enough to try to sabotage the package.

I'll also take it to other reputable psychics whom we've worked with in our travels for their assessments. I want to make sure that Ben and Suze get full credit for their work and this is best done by getting the unbiased evaluations of more than just Carol and her psychic-hack husband.

I carried the PowerWand from the basement to our bedroom/workshop, when it was finished, and it felt like an army was marching in front of me ;-) . That was pretty special.

Carol said that before it was even turned on, a big, spherical cobalt blue orgone field was writhing, centered four feet beyond the end, sort of like a Medusa's head. This is the thing that visits the target when we turn on the power, but it's huge then and has no range limit. Also, no psychic shields or ritual magic protection works against it. I thought this article would be a long one, but the effect and technique is so simple that there's not a lot to elaborate on.

The first thing we did was test it on me, full blast. I felt a pleasant rush all over, like when you stand under a tropical waterfall or dive into a pool. Carol saw the cobalt energy flowing over me, but none of it went inside. I guess nothing in me needed to be recycled.

I learned to stop visualizing predators coming apart because I want to steer clear of any notion that I'm a murderer. Instead, I just direct the energy at them with the understanding that it will do whatever is lawfully appropriate to their situation. Secret Buddy says it's always appropiate to kill ritual murderers, but he knows stuff I don't know.

It's sufficient to say now that all of the vengeful military psychics, Montauk Wonks, Men in Black, dark masters, Satanists, etc., who took exception to our efforts by trying to disable us in the past few days got it all back in appropriate measure without us having to transgress the Law.  

Today, we even disengaged the first hacker in three weeks who's had the temerity to interfere with my computer.  He was just a nerdy NSA geek, so the Power Wand didn't damage him.  It did disable all his computer gear, though, which put him in a paranoid state (he's probably a pothead). Carol had him 'see' blood dripping down his monitor screen just for fun (we watch a lot of movies while we make zappers). I think he was set up by his bosses to do that because he's not psychic enough to see what we've been up to. She said I'm just another name on his list of would-be victims and only after his stuff stopped working right did he suspect that he'd stepped on the wrong toes and that made him scared.

Anybody else want us to see if we can stop their computer interference?  If so, email me at terminator3@turbonet.com . In the past few days, I've heard from a half dozen major players in our network who say their websites are down, all their email disappeared, etc., so maybe the secret police are doing a little rearguard action.  Those cretins only advertise themselves to us this way.  Don't you feel embarrassed that you were ever afraid of these incompetent jerks?  I do.

If you're an agent reading this, I bet you already know we'll find you out in the process if you cry  'Wolf!' ;-)  Don't worry-  we won't hurt you,  Agent.  Anyone who emails me for that will get prompt attention and if you send another note within a day or two, I'll be sure to tell you what we've seen and possibly  done for you. Feedback from you will be deeply appreciated-we don't ever  run from science..  

We'll be on the road (pursuing the enemy, not fleeing from them ;-)) after Feb 2, so please don't ask after that, okay?  This is for our education, mainly.  The rat bastards won't get close to us any more so we need help finding predators to disable. Pretty soon anyone can do this job.

Somebody else made a Power Wand prototype the day before I did (I'm not sure he wants to announce himself, otherwise I'd mention his name). He used it radionically to direct energy at an up and coming guru wannabee whom he found particularly annoying. In this case it was done radionically with the Power Wand pointed at a witness well with the guy's name in it.  

He asked Carol to look at the results and Carol saw that the would-be guru simply got a huge rush of real inspiration from that exercise, even though the fellow with the Power Wand wanted him to suffer. Mr Wannabee is simply not a predator. We asked our friend to monitor the target's website from now on and see if he has replaced his apparent craving for a following with  a strong, demonstrated desire to empower others. Sure, all the leadership addicts say they're empowering people, but if you're reading this you've probably figured out that it's only the actions that count, not the claims or even the intentions, from us all.

Here's my theory on how the PowerWand works:
The world is ruled through a predatory/parasitic thoughtform. Whoever identifies with these things is susceptible to being dissolved by the Power Wand's directed, focused energy. The degree of dissolution is in direct proportion to that person's demonstrated commitment to predatory action. They higher up the dungheap that a person is, the more mayhem and murder he/she must have committed, therefore the more vulnerable to this device. Just like the in Hitler's SS, advancement in the New World Order is measured by the height of the pile of corpses in one's personal resume.  The Love and Light gurus are window dressing, only. They don't participate in the grisly stuff, but their programmers do.

Bodily parasites are predators, of course, but on a smaller scale, biologically. The parasitic aspects of the world regime are seen in its global exploitation of  human energy and natural resources. I think the religious and educational institutions fit well in the parasite category.  

The predatory aspects are seen in agencies like the NSA, the Federal Reserve Corporation, the International Monetary fund, Communism, National Socialism (like the fake US and European governments), military dictatorships, etc.

These are all thoughtform-based and exquisitely worthy of dissolution right now. Because the thoughtforms are immense it's going to take some time to dissolve them with even the most powerful radionics configurations, but that may take as little as six months if the right number of us apply what we've all learned to the task.

All predators are heavily vested in the thoughtforms, to the extent that they fully identify with them. This may explain why human predators are so easy to neutralize this way.

The penchant to identify with thoughtforms is part of human nature and not intrinsically in error. The brainwashing of humanity has been so effective that most people, after being institutionalized by public education, grope blindly for viable thoughtforms to identify with. The subversion of formerly viable ones is so complete that when one falls in the trap of identifying with them he/she is simply allowing external parasites to draw on their innate, essentially sovereign power. This is exactly what happens when one accepts a Social Security Number, adds his name to a church roster, joins a political organization, etc.

All of us are compromised this way to some extent, so I think it's pointless to rant about it.  It rather seems more appropriate to destroy the thoughtforms and effectively protect ourselves from the agents who seek to punish and/or prevent us from carrying that out that process.

I think most of us in this action-oriented network have experienced the wrath of the secret government by now, firsthand, just for busting some of their deathforce transmitters and an underground base and maybe just for having a chembuster.

The PowerWand may be the easy way for anyone to take back personal power in a profound, effective way.  You'll know when you've succeeded because you'll then stop experiencing gumshoe surveillance and computer hacking.  Your life will get sweeter in other ways, too, and you'll know that this world order isn't so mighty, after all.

Several times, without Carol being present, I sensed a psychic assault and twice got the clear intention of some Men in Black who dearly wanted to shoot me in the head.  I finally saw some of these gangsters outside Baltimore a couple of months ago. They're pretty brazen, unlike the formerly omnipresent NSA gumshoes.  I don't think they're quite brazen enough to wear those suits in Idaho, though ;-)

In each case, I simply stopped what I was doing, turned on the PowerWand and imagined the power going to the source of the intimidations. Carol looked at each one afterward and said that the aggressors were completely neutralized in a fully appropriate way and will never do that again, at least to us. I didn't entertain the thought of killing them in that process, though one assault came apparently via direct orders from two of the remaining dark masters in the Gobi.

Carol and I were both astonished to find that the NSA and similar government agencies around the world operate so extensively through ritual dark magic, rather than through simple psychism and electronics. Part of me was happy to see that the Satanists connected with the fake South African government who were trying to stop Georg were a mixed group of whites and blacks, holding hands in a circle. That was when we saw that the PowerWand works well on groups of predators.  In that case, Carol saw a sort of lightning bolt strike in their midst and spread out to encompass each of them. I won't get too graphic with that.  

They were also trying to hurt Free State Farmer Eddie. That was after Carol and I went after the two Montauk types who were doing bad things that had made Georg very sick.  I think Georg Ritschl gets the worst kinds of opposition, probably because the stakes are much higher in Africa, at least for creating famine and genocide.  He'll probably defeat all of that this year. From his influence and example there are an awful lot of CBs throughout Africa, we're finding, not just in the southern countries.

I was told by a reputable high psychic who has  checked our work that one NSA officer who attacked us was disabled by a 'scrorum' which is nothing but the energy reflected back to the source.In this case it was a non-fatal heart attack.

Carol said that after a week there still has been no new NSA Special Agent In Charge assigned to interfere with us locally.  She says they can't find anyone who will take the job, even though they're offering some hefty benefits.   No such thing as bad publicity, I always say.

She says the felon/rapist who had that job before quit the Agency after we gave him a taste of his own medicine.  Now I won't have a chance to put the little 'Shhh! I'm a SPY!" sticker on the back of his work car. The dork parked it at City Hall after hours ;-) and drove away in his new Lincoln Town Car.  I don't know where he parked that one. Maybe he cloaked it or something.

By the way, even the National Park Service employs gangsters and felons. I'm told by a former Park Service ranger that these guys are in charge of logistics for the satanic murder rituals that take place in many national parks. There are probably Satanists on your town council and in your police force.  It goes without saying that most of the judges are practicing baby killers. Considering the high level of corruption in our courts, every single judge is culpable of being an accessory after the fact, at least.  It's impossible to conceive that they all aren't intimately aware of these things. We're essentially living under anarchy right now. Can you see it? We simply need real, representative government now. The alternative is probably genocide at this point.

Mark's device, which I named 'Shiva', works on a slightly different principle and it alone can get inside a Draconian and dark master without interference. It, as well as the Power Wand, dissembles predatory targets, but it seems to draw in ambient orgone to do that. When you engage the device it looks like you're standing in the upper opening of a tornado and watching the beautiful energy around you swirl off in the direction of the target. It feels really nice in the process and even I saw it happening. Good luck talking Mark into making one for you ;-)  I think you'd have to give him a few thousand dollars, to be fair, considering the expense of the materials, his unique skill and knowledge and the large amount of time it apparently takes to make one.We very deeply appreciate his willingness to sell us ours at such a low price. If  I'd known what it is, I would have sent him a lot more, but maybe I can pay him with publicity ;-)

I bet a dozen Shivas would make it possible for us to have real governments again in a few short months. A hundred of our power wands in the right hands would do it, I think. I don't know how to factor in all the other energy work being done in the world, though I'm sure we're all working synergistically.  The inventors who exhibit strong proprietary and self-seeking motivations are just shooting themselves in the foot. Elitism is SO inappropriate in the emerging age.

We cloudbuster types (and only a few of us at that) may be the only ones right now who are overtly claiming the desire to disable the criminal world regime and bring them all to justice under proper governments as soon as possible. Most of the rest of the world's energy healers are still stuck in the Love and Light kindergarten protocols, in my humble opinion, so won't get much in the way of real results on a planetary scale.

If you are reading this and believe that showering predators who are in the act of committing genocide (that perfectly describes the NSA and the rest of the secret government) with love and compassion will stop them, I can tell you right now that a Power Wand will be no more useful to you than a doorstop.

The good news is that very few people have the chutzpah to deny that this is happening. The less I hear about spaceships and Jesus rescuing us all, the happier I'll become. The only time I get claustrophobic feelings is when I contemplate being stuck on a spaceship with a bunch of people wearing stupid, vacuous grins. Yikes! Shoot me instead!

In that vein, I'm ending this article with a joke I got yesterday from a woman in Los Angeles, an adept of high magic, whom I dearly wish would come forward and claim credit for sending it to me. As an aside: it helped me understand why Carol and I could never find any vegetarian meals in Texas restaurants:

More truth than fiction.

Question: You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities and his
intent to cause you and yours harm. In your hand is a Colt .45 Government Model and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What would you do?

Liberal Answer: Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids?  Could a violent action on my part traumatize them? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of  his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? This is all so confusing!   I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come  to a conclusion.

Conservative Answer: BANG! BANG!...............BANG!
Texan's Answer: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click...
(sounds of magazine being ejected and fresh one installed)
Wife: "Sweetheart, he looks like he's still moving, what do you kids think?"
Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..."
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!
(sound of second magazine being ejected, and another being inserted)
Don Croft

arakara

PS. If you want a little incite into how they used this device on attackers see the article in the link below:

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/adc51terrorizingterrorists21jan03.shtml

CRIMINALMIND63

That's along article to read right now thanks for the info, will read later. By the way, yoga's use a wooden dial rod, arms length, copper ends with a crystal inside the caps. Anyway what I wanted you write was the title of this spread. It's all in your mind. Your right it is in my mind and your not there come join me and see how you like it. It you can make it here you wouldn't deny me the truth of it. Also each chakra has a consciousness and if something is attached to my chakra or that layer of my aura they also would experience MY consciousness. When you learn to do this come and experience my problem with me. I'm more then willing to share my part of my consciousness with you that's being attacked!!!!!

Anonymous

If I join you, can I get inside your attacker? There are things he doesn't want you to know.

Dark Knight

We can't handle this alone, that's why we reach out to each other. Evil has often referred to people's desire to reach out, help one another...care about people...as weakness. It's one true way dividing and conquering people.

Isolate and exterminate.

I don't think so. I'm not weak if I have to ask for help, and the power generated by the joining of forces is stronger than anything any one person can create.

Rob

"Below is instructions for a simple instrument you can construct that can seriously injure or kill psychic attackers; though it can not be harm an innocent person or psychic in anyway"

If I may be so bold....orgonite is generally life-positive, and can be used to amplify intent/magick. Thats pretty much it.....
BTW - a friend of mine was getting some nasty nightmares from an attacking neg, I piled a fairly large whack of orgonite things (tb's, hhg's, etc) under her bed and the nightmares ceased.

"Full exorcisms? Well if thats what you think needs to happen, then I guess that what needs to happen"

OK, so what about the fact that some entities are easy to exorcise, and some almost impossible? What about the raging battles that go on in some cases for weeks, yet at other times an adept can raise his hand and release a person from full possession with one word? Is that all in the mind of the attacked, or the exorciser? Dont you think that these exorcists might have noticed that by now - many of them being some of the highest adepts on the planet?? You make it sound like its all your choice, yet that is not the case. A more powerful entity will be more difficult to dislodge, period. And removing deep psychic impressions takes more than ignoring them and wishful thinking.

Basically, I cannot mesh your theories to the evidence. You sound like an intelligent guy, maybe you just need more evidence. Hopefully you read RB's article/link I posted....

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

CRIMINALMIND63

Hi Inguma
I left the the egyptian magic alone for awhile. although I have come to learn more about their Gods. I'm still looking for ways to shield but shielding doesn't really help me. I have gained much knowledge in alternative healing and I'm working on learning about the aura. I have a psychic self-defense book that have expercises I haven't tried yet but they have to do with manipulating other people's aura to gain control over their physical body. I don't want to mention the name of the book. I'm sure there are more examples of exercises to manipulate ones aura in the physical present then what's posted in the book.
Hum help of Romano would that be an email address that was sent to me? Cause I emailed someone and never got a reply. I get get an email from someone please forgive I don't remember who it was from. They emailed me with information from Egyptian magic.
I come across other information, which tends to be quite often that leads me to a new path. I don't think it matters about if it's Egyptian magic. I also know he is using the chakras from the qabalah to attack me. The Egyptian use organs in the place of chakras. I have been recently attacked through my eyes.
today most people will use black magic without know that channels are used. I feel where the energy is enter my aura or body.
I had Nita helpiing me until I went to see this healer which knows my attacker. I thought everything was over.
I have been made tough, well exactually I have been emotionless the last few months. I have started to laugh more and was even able to cry. sounds odd huh to not cry when you are attacked everyday? It felt good I felt human once again. Most of my life I had to be strong, now when I should be able to be week I can't. Always having to be strong will make you very cold and uncaring. Funny thing is I gave myself up to being dead along time ago and it just hasn't happen yet. There are no tears for me just others.

I'm not sure what all you define psychic attack as but here goes. We all herre that are arguing in a sense is psychically attacking each other by the printed words we read with our physical eyes. Psychic is a term for the mind what we here define as a psychic attack is through the mind from unseen forces. Forces defined as energy.
My intention isn't to attack anyone from printed words. Also it may come across as so due to the content of material and first hand experience.
If I could just will this person away, which appears some of you here think can be done I would. What do you do when someone comes along that has a stronger will then you, but don't just call it will try force, force of energy?
Read about storing energy once someone could havae an aura three times the size of yours and if they sent twice as much energy to you then you have you also would be over come by it. Why do you think there are vampires to over people.

Anonymous

We believe in you, Criminalmind. Do not give up that which makes you human. They say God only throws at us what we can handle. I believe that you can handle this, and I believe that you alone could defeat this monster of a "human being." You are unique in and of yourself and can use this to do things he can never imagine, even if he experiences your consciousness with you. It doesn't mean he will understand everything. It all still goes into his own consciousness at some point or another so he can't understand everything that happens. If he's so busy with other peoples' lives, he will only screw himself over by not paying attention to his own. His consciousness isn't that powerful. He will always try to weaken you. But if you can separate yourself from what is happening, you can find your way out. Just enjoy the simple things in life, and have faith that one day this will stop completely and eternally. You can be free. Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you interpret it. Use his attacks to enlighten yourself. You can get something out of it.

arakara

If I may be so bold....orgonite is generally life-positive, and can be used to amplify intent/magick. Thats pretty much it.....
BTW - a friend of mine was getting some nasty nightmares from an attacking neg, I piled a fairly large whack of orgonite things (tb's, hhg's, etc) under her bed and the nightmares ceased.

I want to thank you inguma for actually mentioning something relevant to what I posted. Still, I have to disagree with you on the second part though, orgone tech can be used for a variety of purposes like amplifying magic/intent (look up radionics), they can also be used for other things, like making time travel devices (look up steven gibbs in google), or even free energy devices like the joe cell (look it up in google). Here's a suggestion. Instead of debating it, why don't some you actually make a powerwand and see if it works. Isn't that the only way you'll ever know - and if it works isn't it worth making an effort?

CRIMINALMIND63

White Magician - Expert of Protective and Purifying Spells. Forwarded most notably by the New Age movement, it focusses on the use of the "White Light", protection, protective auras, stasis, cleansing, suppression of discord, and working on the mystic level to sustain and strengthen ethereal structure.

Black Magician - Master of Manipulating Entropy. Grounded in the application of the laws of thermodynamics, the nature of decay, radiation, the effect of emotion on the body, and civil engineering and/or anatomy.

Psi Mage - Expert at Psychic and Mental Control. Studying recommendations include telepathy, telekinesis, magnetism, secular and occult empathy, general psychology, emotion, motivation, hypnotism, cognitive processing, consciousness, states of awareness, sleep deprivation, learning, decision making, group dynamics, "Zen" concept, and other aspects of psychological classification and analysis.

Nature Mage - Master of Nature and Natural Forces. Stressing the relationship between sound and plant growth, holistic medicine, botany, ley lines, earth spirits, photosynthesis, and astrological, minerological, and magnetic influences on earth.

Enchanter - Expert at Enhancing Objects, People, or Areas. Employs a working understanding of vibratory rates, radioactive decay, music, energy impressions, quantum and magnetic resonance, body conductivity, and Ayurvedic philosophy.

Elementalist - Expert of Controlling the Four Elements, and Influencing Weather. Studies the nature of natural phenomenon (electricity, heat, cold, wind), biochemistry, composition philosophies (Heraclitus, Anaximenes, Thales, Empedocles, Xenobius, etc), body composition, thermodynamics, natural entropical disarray, and physical laws of attraction and repulsion.

Diviner - Expert of Future and Fortune telling. Heavy study in the mathematics of randomization, probability, chance, psychology, deja vu, precognition, instinct, sixth sense, visions, dreams, self-fulfilling prophecy, chaos theory, game theory, sociology, group psychology, identification and interpretation of patterns, and free-energy theory.

Summoner - Expert at Summoning Spirits or Entities. Academia for this art includes telemetry, attempts at long-distance telepathic communication, vibrational states, dimensional theory, multiple personalities, schizophrenia, possession, multiversal theory, the Ethereal realm, thought-forms, and the nature of the Mind. There are a great many ritual texts worth reading as well.

Life Mage - Expert at Manipulating and Sustaining Life Force. Emphasis on anatomy, biology, kinesiology, alternative healing methods, herbology, theories of life force, chakras, meridians, acupressure, acupuncture, reiki, ethereal body, medicine, Breathism, and chi as vitality.

Necromancer - Expert at Manipulating Death Essences. Focussing on dim mak, animal biology, study of chi, toxicology, viriology, bacteriology, immunology, the Kreb cycle, phosphorylation, free radicals, anatomy, psychological effects on the body, the nature of hallucination, auric poisoning, "miasma" concept, acupuncture theory, lou channels, chakras, life meridians, medical biochemistry, and death deities.

Sorcerer - Expert Manipulator of the Twilight Realm. Focussing on interpretational abstractions, geometry, Jewish "hell" concept (abyss), pre- and post-Christian "hell" concept (both Greek), the nature of emotion, multiversal theory, lucid dreaming, astral projection, the nature of physical interpretation (the five senses + sixth), Eastern "void" concept, dimensional theory, meditative trances, trance states, and physics.

Wizard - Expert Manipulator of the Astral Planes. Focussing on non-Euclidian geometry, geometry, mathematics, multiversal theory, astral projection, astral forms, dimensional theory, the nature of perception, meditative trances, trance states, and physics.

Celestial Mage - Calls on Deities to Intervene. Relevant studies include history of religion, cultural sociology, historical sociology, anthropology, history of religion, theology, High Magic, the bible, the koran, the Keys of Solomon, the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage, John Dee's Angel studies, Johannes Trithemius, shamanism, Intelligent Design theory (ID), and examinaton of other various holy writs and mythologies.

Satanic Magician - Expert of Manipulating and Expressing Internal Forces. Pertains to LaVeyan "Satanic Magic", Luciferianism, thought-forms, chaos theory, mind over matter, nature of perception, chakras, cause and effect principles in open systems, "crimson" magic as per CoS, self-fulfilling prophecy, and specific emphasis on microcosmic effect on macrocosms.

CRIMINALMIND63

Psychoenergetic reversal is different from  what psychologists call secondary gain.  A cognitive therapy-oriented psychologist might interpret John's behavior as secondary gain, the payoff (possibly unconscious) either being able to  continue to lounge around the house and be lazy, or feel bad about  himself (i.e.-I'm worthless) for not succeeding in improving his health.  These would be his "payoffs" for not exercising.  Certainly, for some reason, John is sabotaging his own efforts to be successful. You are psychoenergetically reversed when your actions are in conflict with your conscious, intentional desires.
Energy psychologists theorize that this conflict, at an essential level, is generated by an actual reversal of one's energy flow. A helpful metaphor is the action of two magnets.  Imagine two cylindrical shaped magnets, each the size of a typical flashlight battery.  If you push together one end of the magnet that is positive with one end of the other magnet that is negative, you will have a very solid connection.  In a sense, the magnetic energy is coherent, in that they work together to create a balanced flow in and through each other. The two magnets will actually electromagnetically be drawn to each other to stick together. If on the other hand you try pushing together two positive ends together, or two negative ends together, they will repel each other because their energy is no longer coherent or in harmony but instead are in opposition to each other.  We theorize that this phenomenon, illustrated by the magnets, is what occurs with psychoenergetic reversal.  Essentially, the flow of your electromagnetic or chi energy, as it is intimately coupled with a particular thought field, will be energetically in opposition, or reversed. When this occurs, there is a disconnect with the energy that generates your thinking (i.e. – consciousness), as it manifests out in the world as action or behavior. The result for you ends up being self sabotage.  

Rob

"I want to thank you inguma for actually mentioning something relevant to what I posted."

Well hey thats OK. How very sweet of you. In return, you might want to address some of the issues I have flagged against the YCYOR model, instead of ignoring them hhuumm??

"Here's a suggestion. Instead of debating it, why don't some you actually make a powerwand and see if it works. Isn't that the only way you'll ever know - and if it works isn't it worth making an effort?"

Yeah, I'm already on it, thanks. But I think its fair to say I have already made devices which are extremely powerful, including one CB which was....souped up, to put it mildly. I already have enough experience to know what this stuff is, what its properties are, its limits, and etc. As for the other things you mentioned, I dont believe the Joe Cell has anything to do with orgonite (it was around a long time before the latter, for a start, though it is a form of accumulator, which is different, although of course you know that right....), or indeed steve gibbs (who I know practically nothing about). I might be wrong. Although both would help from its inclusion, of course. Oh yes, did I forget to say that its a general cleanser and mover of energy? Well yeah theres that too.

CM!!
"They emailed me with information from Egyptian magic. "
I think that was probably me [:)], although I had never read it.

"I have been made tough, well exactually I have been emotionless the last few months. I have started to laugh more and was even able to cry. sounds odd huh to not cry when you are attacked everyday?"
Well, kinda, but not really. I guess with all the energy drained from you, its difficult to really feel alive huh? Like taking too many drugs, or having a hangover, euch...

What does this guy want from you???!!?

"Funny thing is I gave myself up to being dead along time ago and it just hasn't happen yet. There are no tears for me just others. "

Thats so so terrible, so harsh. Yeah well, like Enderwiggin said, we DO believe in you! You might want to try and mail Romero again, he might help you still. The healer is helping though right?
I guess its hard to even learn magick when you are so drained.

all the best....

Rob
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

arakara

you might want to address some of the issues I have flagged against the YCYOR model

Address what issues? It hasn't been proved to you? It doesn't seem to work for you? You can't link up spontaneous events to your thought processes? Well those are personal issues that you need to work on, because it HAS been proved to me - it DOES work for me - and I CAN link up spontaneous events to my own thought processes. Bub you need to do some personal R&D.
As for the Joe Cell, are you actually telling me that the Joe Cell was around before orgone tech.? Maybe you need to do some research because William Riech was the individual who gave it the name orgone & he died in the 1950's, while the Joe Cell came out in the 1990's. There are so many holes in what you just said I get a thumb cramp just thinking about it (good think YCYOR). I think its far to say you are not an expert on any subject I mentioned. I also have no interest in proving the YCYOR model to anyone on this board. Thats something you have to come to terms with yourself.

Rob

Oi, I said the Joe Cell is an accumulator, which is a very very different kettle of fish from orgonite. You do know that, right? And yes, I am aware when reich was around, but I am also aware of when don and carol croft invented orgonite....are you?

"Address what issues?"
Most of them are in my previous posts, I cant be bothered to retype them. Eg variables in exorcisms, effects caused on my father due to my effecting a neg he knew nothing about and thinks is BS, etc etc on and on. Even giving me a proper explanation what thousands of poor indians have done/thought (all on mass I presume?) to cause an earthquake to kill them all. It does not work.

"it DOES work for me "
Fair play and I see that. But you have steadfast refused to answer my many points, still. Just read back...

Rob

arakara

This discussion really is going nowhere, Shadowdancer, can you shine some light in this dim room?

shadowdancer

namaste everybody [:)]
          i am relatively reluctant to re-engage in this thread...but i am doin it so i will not complain further [;)]
    imho, everyone is right.  period.  it is a matter of personal truth.  no single person can "hold" or "contain" Truth.  No one!!  no one can "know" Truth with a capital T.  i am using "know" in the context of debate, where ideas of right and wrong can become predominante where words like factual and appropriate should be.  to "know" really means to be "one with".  so no single person can claim to be at one with THE TRUTH!.  the isnt even any such thing....
   anyway, my opinion of the psychic attacks stuff is multidimensional.  i have lived through the stuff.  for me, that is one of the major points...those people dont bother me at all anymore!!  i dont view my experiences as only being outside myself...although they certainly were!!  and i dont view them as being just a figment of my imagination, so to speak.  they were both.  such deep deep psychospiritual and karmic issues were happening to me on a level that i was not completly conscious of.  and this is one of the reasons that i suggested a good, loving therapuetic counselling type thing; because it was only AFTer i was able to look deep within myself and understand how I was responsible for those events in my life, i found the strength to see myself no longer as a victim of the fates.  but this is my truth in my life and not necessarily for anyone else.  as i posted before, my partner said something i feel was very wise; "are you content with where you are?".......hhmmmm...maybe a metaphor?  if you find yourself trapped in a well and someone throws down a rope or some other metaphorical item for possible help...do you debate with that person about how the rope (or whatever) is not going to help??  i dont know if you guys have tried counselling...if you have, have they been people who are aware of energy, spirits and other aspects of a spiritual universe?  or have they been materialists??  finding the right person that can help you feel safe and find out what you are feeling inside and how you are responsible for your own life is really really important.  and it goes to the same kind of thing...if you truly are open to such possibilities that person, group or whatever it is that is gonna help you help yourself will find you!!  much love, namaste

ps-arakara, i really like the crystal weapons!!  about a year ago i was given very similar info from a crystal about how to make "light-sabre"-esqe things...very cool [:)]
"It has been said, quite accurately, that a psychotic person is drowning in the very same things that a mystic swims in." -- Pema Chodron

Anonymous

*breathes a sigh of relief*

CRIMINALMIND63

Shadow,
I understand where you are coming from with the counseling. Here is the thing, do to the circumstances of my attack I went into the hospital. Basically of my own, do to the fear of this person forcing me to hurt someone. I explained what was happen so I was labeled as paranoid. They are psychiatrist and they don't know enough about the brain or mind to know telepathy exist. In a sense they couldn't understand my problem. Paranoid was true but it's not a mental problem because the experience is true. Yes also to the physical point. I have seen things happen due to unseen forces to effect someone on the physical plane. The paraniod is based on physical and unseen forces, so the paranoid is not unjustified as many would think of as paranoid. Many could understand being in the physical presence of a dangerous situation and be paranoid of fearful. You experience your fight or flight response. I was on psych medicine that is suppose to control the psychological problem or mental, chemistry problem. It didn't stop, my attacks, it didn't have an affect on them at all. All it did was make me sleep, over 12 hours a day. After taking it for three months my body and brain would have had enough time to readjust to the medicine and thus not sleep so much. There is a key thing with medicine. if you don't lose much of the side effects that you experience when you first take the drug then the medicine isn't for you. I'm not taking the normal side effects that you have with some drugs. Most drugs will give you side effects and then go away within a week. I had a counseler he was into druidism and he also couldn't understand the problem. He thought that since I was only getting 4 hours of sleep a day and not getting REM sleep that it caused voices.
The church,is another story. They are aware of spirits. To what extent? They believe in the devil. Not to the believe of a spiritual devil and not in possession only in a few cases. I have gone to see atleast 4 priest and they don't believe in possession they tell you it's more of a psychological problem. They are more of a counsler then a religious, enity, practitioner. I mentioned to one about astral travel and they got a scared look on their face and took off.
That's why we come here to find help. It doesn't help me to hear ok you are hearing forces get more then 4 hours of sleep. People can't communicate with their minds only.
I did reading for people through my attacker. I was online he sent me the mental images of what was going on around the person. I seen a woman sitting at her computer, remote viewing. I talked to the person online and they confirmed all of it. How could it not be true. I aslo talked to another woman and she confirmed what I knew about her husband from the mental image. There was hints of verbal cues giving to me from my attacker but it was on a level that I couldn't hear him.
I know alot of people channel and they hear voices. I know by experience that my attacker uses male and female voices. I also know that my attacker can send other people messages making them believe that is coming from higher up. Whether this would be ones spirit guide or an enity or the feeling they would get from someone and make it what he wants. He is broadcasting through me or from himself false information. He has one psychic thinking a woman is attacking me. i can understand when Need posted here and said about his higher guarden angel being reprogramed. Something he said has clicked in me and I know there is something about it. I was told by someone that my mind/body/spirit connection is broken. They are separated.

arakara

*gasp* My dear god, this is what I have been trying to say all along![:D]

beavis:

"We are presently engaged in combating negative entities"

If you combat them, they become stronger. Ignore them and they leave.

arakara

Another thing I have to bring up is, I am shocked at the number of people on this board who have said they've been under psychic attack. I been on some forums, and I cannot ever recall such a high number of people saying they've been attacked.

From a YCYOR perspective it appears many of the members are actively (though maybe not consciously?) engaging in a mass conscious manifestation - who together have manifested a psychic-construct, designed not only to attract person's who've been attacked but also to attract psychic attackers to these individuals. This construct appears to be empowered through the incessant conscious obsession with "negs." that some (most) members of this board have displayed. Its like a mass-group brainstorm about the how & what regarding psychic attacks, but curiously never the why. I have not seen one post regarding "why" would such an attack occur - maybe because that would invite personal responsibility into the situation - something certain people on this board try all too hard to avoid. Earlier I posted on this thread, instructions on how to build a simple instrument that hold to the potential to incapacitate (maybe permanently) attackers. I doubt these or any other instuctions will be tested or used by these members. Removing the attackers would imply a (positive) shift in consciousness, an elevation from lower fear-mongering thought vibrations to higher planes of consciousness (something that does not appear likely at the present moment in time). It is important to understand that to a certain degree a psychic-construct is partially a living entity - given birth by the energy that went into its manifestation & feed by conscious attention directed to it - and like all living things seeks further growth & expression of its being. A conscious - elevation among this group would kill off this construct, and like all living things it would FIGHT BACK, because like all living things it carries the desire to live. This would probably be played out in a "moment of truth" type situation, where a dramatic series of events would climax into a particular moment where there where the individual/group could go down two distinct paths. One path would lead to a mass conscious expansion of the group and the final dissolution of the psychic construct - and an end to all future psychic attacks or experiences w/negs. The other would lead an accepted position of surrender by the individual/group to this construct - that is, they would accept the "reality" of psychic attacks; and would then find themselves leading an existence mirred under sometimes inceccant, sometimes spontaneous attacks or "occurances". It will be interesting to see what path this group eventually chooses.

Rob

"and I cannot ever recall such a high number of people saying they've been attacked. "

We have a PSD section designed to help people in this situation, which is to the best of my knowledge unique, and further many people would not recognise what an attack is like, especially memories from when they were younger ("night terrors" - I have met people like this who had no idea what it was, and experienced it myself age 5). I once saw a documentary in a mental institution for teens, and it was quite clear to me the majority of them were not loony, but under serious psychic attack. I mean, it was BLATENT. But these kids were told they were "pschizophrenic" and etc etc. Which is what happens when people cannot accept/understand psychic attacks, they tend to end up blaming the victims, saying its their fault, they are ill, etc. (So, of course, these people were given the best psych help we have to offer, which totally failed to achieve anything - once again, YCYOR model falls flat on its face....)

"but curiously never the why"

Because thats an answered question. Negs survive on our energy or life force (chi/prana/etc). They connect to people at an early age (see "night terrors"), often going down family lines, and stick with them for life, spreading spiritual pollution, and generally making the lives of the victims miserable, while constantly feeding off them (I believe I can logically prove this from tests I have run). But this is not as important as how, as it doesnt really lead to any solutions.
Humans are different, they have their own crazy reasons.

"I doubt these or any other instuctions will be tested or used by these members"

I said, I've already done it.....and yes it does work to an extent, but its only a temporary measure, that is - it does not remove the root cause, it does not cut the connection to the neg. I have tried it on other people, and proved this to be true.

Are you at all interested in any of the evidence I can provide, or do your interests lie elsewhere?

"A conscious - elevation among this group would kill off this construct, and like all living things it would FIGHT BACK, because like all living things it carries the desire to live"

And I suppose you would be willing to help, right?......

To quote you "There are so many holes in what you just said I get a thumb cramp just thinking about it " - quite.

On another note, last night I was experimenting putting my point of awareness out of body and found that whenever I did this it simultaneously had to be accompanied by the creation of a point in my inner meta-space (mind-space). Very interesting.

Rob

ps Chaoite?

"The eye does not see what the mind does not know"

CRIMINALMIND63

I can believe Psychic Self-defense Discussion forum has turned into A battle between belief of whether it occurs or not. This forum is labeled as such. Why would it be here if it didn't occur? Instead of talking about the metaphysical psychic attacks hre we are pychically attacking each other through the words printed in these post. I also find myself having to prove my sanity or whether I need counseling or not. I have been to counseling and I have taking medicine. Neither has any affect on me what so ever.
I would suggest that if you have never experienced a psychic attack then you are not knowledgable enough to post any matter on the subject. Nonbelieve of attacks suggest you haven't aquired the skills or knowledge to stop attacks. Otherwise if you knew how to attack you might know how to stop the attacks.
Once again I'm fighting for my right to be correct about attacks. I go through this with my attacker day by day. I came her for guidence from peeople that know about attacks to gain the knowledge to stop my attacks. Sorry I looked to this thread to find my COUNSELING from people that understand the situation. I can't got o the dr. because he don't understand what negs and psychic attacks are and they are BRAIN dr.s, I can't go to a counseler because they don't understand the metaphysical world. I can't go to a priest because astral travel is the devil's power. Maybe I just belong to the devil because everyone think's I crazy, in the old days if you had any problem or disease it was because of the devil. Now I got Negs after me and that's the devil also.
I see lock me up so I don't tell the truth in the matter and only a crazy knows the truth of psychic attacks.
It's odd that you will find psychic telling you how to shield, Most magic will begin with shielding any how to control enities. I would be better off learning demonology to control my neg and have it do my bidding then to be free of it. After all that's what magic is about aand the negs. Someone get's a neg to do their dirty work.
Before you deny psychic attacks you better do more research on magic or conjuring of spirits.
I came here to seek help and knowledge and I will continue to post anything that might help someone in this situation. If you have another solution then post it. Do not tell me what I experience doesn't exist because it has never existed for you. Don't tell me about my perception because your is not the same as mine. I have proof from other people that my experience is real. I had someone tell me there was a man aura surrounding mine. Obviously this person could distinguish between my aura and my attackers.
Why don't we quit arguing who is right and who is wrong here. Your not helping me and it service me no purpose to argue my perpective with someone closed minded to the posiblity that what I'm experiencing just might be true.
My question is Robert wrote a book on self-defense he also has this forum why would he if psychic attacks didn't exist? I have much respect for Robert because he is only one of several people that will come forward with truth.

shadowdancer

Namaste,
    Crimind, you are going to get your degree in criminal psych, right?  I think that is beautiful!  We very much need people like yourself, who have lived a reality that incorporates spirits, entities and other non-physical energies in places of authority.  But there is SOO much responsibility with that...as I am sure you have felt before...Again, when I suggest counselling, it is in the same vein.  For example, you said that the doctors you went to see simply chalked up your experiences to a form of self-delusion or schizophrenia.  They had no understanding of the multiverse of human experience, material AND non-material.  Both happen at the same time.  This is really my perspecitive.  I do believe that the attacks and other painful experiences are very real for you, and that is all that matters.  So, when I suggest counselling, I am suggesting to open your heart and mind to that person or group that HAS that understanding that the experiences that you live through are REAL for you!  And that should be all that matters.  Counsellors who will NOT throw medication down your throat and have an awareness of energy...this is the kind of person that helped me.  Help me what?  Find a point of reference, and through finding a point of reference, balance.  As I have said, for me, my experiences were VERY real and tremendously painful at times.  But I have learned about how I do play an active role in the drama I call "my life".  This is where I have to stop...because I can't be your counsellor.  In my humble opinion, counselling is a very sacred process to take place in a SAFE SAFE space....advice is what you will find in these forums....I truely wish I could help you more.  I wish you the best in all you do. God Bless You and May the Spirits come to Your Aid in your Darkest Hour.  Namaste, In'Lakech, Yacunah
"It has been said, quite accurately, that a psychotic person is drowning in the very same things that a mystic swims in." -- Pema Chodron