News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I’m threatened for possession.

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral Practitioner

I don't see myself in the window as me anymore. I see a dark shaded alien with glowing blue eyes. When I gaze and everything goes drowsy like you do to achieve for reading auras.

Quote:

http://lilacsky.proboards39.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1118016181&page=1

Please read for more information. If possible how do you stop this phenomena? Robert Bruse please help me. I've tried all the visualization protection properly it doesn't work!

Astral Practitioner

Sorry for over exaggerating my possession here. I know allot of people here are infact suffering and or having similar problems. It's only getting worser and worser for me. How do I fight back if my own personal physic protection doesn't work? How do I protect myself if my call for gods protection doesn't help me in such treating situations? It's the survival of the fittest here. My own etheric immune system has no way of fighting of these attacks. That's the question. It's like getting beaten up and doing nothing about it. That's exactly how it's like. I've tried almost everything you name it. From garlic too salt to even scary tactics- physically. This has being going for months. Now it is more frequent to a level where it's a potential risk to my health and lifestyle.

It's gone soo bad I had almost 10 nightmares this morning.

I got one vivid dream probably a obe. Doing my chant at a bus stop I found myself in threat he laughed at my chant and I asked god for help it didn't work even in the astral. I ran up into the sky when I knew I was obeing. All I seen was his face laughing and pulling me upwards.  I then woke up.

Didn't go to sleep until daytime after this experience at 5.00am so he might be warded for the time being as this was my strategy in the morning...  I was aware of orbs around me and sensations on the body knew I was going to get the treatment when I did decide to fall back asleep when the sun came out and that's just what happened. I wanted to say I love you but failed. Is he relying going to care? if he is soo disrespectful about my own privacy and personal space what is going to make him listen to me when I did try many times to communicate. I've attempted to channel threw him every time we have mind- mind conversation in a meditation state. All I heard was are you still here??? I replied yes this is my own personal space lets love each other. Then I got a fading deformed face and weight being taken of my body. I then feel asleep because I thought he would leave me alone now.

I even tried physically punching it to scare it off even made neg noises for a long time. and light flickering. Didn't work it only made it more angry end result harsher hauntings.

Even being pulled out of my body today while I had my limbs on attached after neg dream and wide awake.

A few dreams related to this issue

Strange noises in my mind. Clouded thoughts that were totally unrelated too meditation. I used my will to hold my mind frame together and keep any damaging signals from reaching my mind which worked to not influence and put me of balance. I even heard backdoor clicking sounds like the astral split.

2- 3 times I found myself in trance paralysed completely because of being pulled out. But I got the skill to brake paralysis anytime I wont too.

and you could ask yourself how can this happened to me at 5.00am onwards? Such a high amount of rich obe related experiences.

To me He is:
Incredibly powerful- he can reach hyper speeds in seconds.
-Unbeatable in astral fights
Ignorant

James S

Hi Astral Practitioner,

I could ramble on for paragraphs about what could help you here, but I'll put it all down into a few concise thoughts.

You're being afflicted by fear. Whatever form it comes in, it is still in essence, fear.

"Like attracts like". Anger attracts anger, fighting attracts fighting.
Fear attracts fear.

Your best bet is not to keep weighing yourself down with defences, and definitely not try to keep fighting, but to remove yourself from fear's grasp. Work on bringing more positive thoughts and actions into your life. Focus more on love - the opposite of fear, and you'll find that fear no longer has a hold on you.

Blessings,
James.

Astral Practitioner

Hi James S. Im actually in a tough situation. I don't think I can learn properly and think properly anymore because of distractions and it's only going to getting worser. It feels like im just a obe spectator that is just watching myself fade. It seems like I don't really care. It also seems that my concentration has gone more sluggish and im feeling more drowsy.

-All I here is this big hissing sound in my ears like frequency's- telepathic attack possibly because I got unknown sources of voices in meditation that totally swept me of my feet-balance.

I've made a list of what I can't do last night in bed which I didn't sleep most of the night....

1 I can't confront the neg out of body- if I do he will drag me in a split second which end's obe. -Been there done that.

2 I can't go to sleep because I will get telepathic attacks and disturbing dreams so therefore I can't sleep. –Been there done that.

3 I am so tired to have very weak will to produce any more form of physic defence or filtering of bio viruses such as removing core images as Robert Bruses describes. Improvement's to my status such as energy work to purify the body of all negative attachments.

4 I can't ask god for help because my awareness is to directed on the neg.

5 Loving. Loving a neg will only give it a advantage to use it against me to make me feel hurt because I love it. I've already tried projecting it love. –Been there done that.

6 http://realmagick.com/articles/46/2146.html
Been there done that. My awareness MBA or tactile imaging- awareness hand's are to weak because I worked over my 3rd eye.  Therefore a have a clairvoyant visualization not a sensatational visualization which is the requirement for the NEW system in order to work. = Disabled ability to be able to do energy work then normal people.

7 Trying to argue telepathically isn't going to work on this neg. - Been there tried that.

8 Asking for other obers help- they can't and wont help me. -Been there tried that.Ording mediums to help me is to expensive.

9 Ording mediums is to expensive. I can't afford it.

10 Demanding to much help on the forum gives the impression that im to desperate and needy therefore not enough helpful replies are being made because I don't match other peoples realities unless people feel sorry for me they might just give some advice. Im to indifferent therefore im not accepted by a wide variety of people. I noticed if I come onto people to- RANDOMLY like this it is a big turn off and every one stop liking me.

Anyway my point is that the only one who can save me is myself. And what are the odd's of that?

Astral Practitioner

Why thankyou James S for your help. It contributes to my new ongoing struggle. I need as much as I can get.

James S

Hi Astral Projector,

This next statement might sound like a kind of rebuke, but believe me, it isn't...
Your thoughts are full of "can't", and other negatives.

Looking at your last post, here are some thoughts -
If your having problems with projection, stop. Get your own fears and emotions sorted before projecting again, or you'll keep getting caught in the same trap.

Your points 1 to 4 - If this is what you keep thinking or believing is going to happen, well that's just what you're going to get. Only a change of mindset will fix these.

Point 5 - Love produces energies within us that negs can't cope with. You don't "project" love.  You live it, you let it reside within you, and it strengthens you and raises your energies to a vibration level that is incompatible with negative energies. Remember the "like attracts like" thing.

All the rest - same as points 1 to 4

Your thoughts create your reality. At the moment your thoughts look pretty bleak.

"Anyway my point is that the only one who can save me is myself. And what are the odd's of that?"
Yes, you're absolutely right your the only one. And what are the chances? Actually their really very good. All it takes is a little effort to work with a positive frame of mind for a while, and you'll beat this. Trust me on that. I've been through hell and found my way out again. It can be done.

Blessings,
James.