life threatening psychic attack-Part 2-Robert Help

Previous topic - Next topic

filipcza

Sorry to hear about your problems. Have you read Robert's Practical psychic self defense, there is a lot of good countermeasures which you can use to make negs life more difficult. Few pointers:

1. Use sound. Uplifting music like classical and especially nursery rhymes have strong positive effect, and negs hate those. Negs like silence so you should keep some backround music playing while sleeping. Use earplugs if the music is a distraction.

2. Use incense. For instance garlic has a odor, which negs don't like. Eat it and/or put it around your house.

3. Use water. Running water around or under your bed is a strong neg repellant. Crossing running water can drop the neg completely if the attachment isn't very strong. Showering also helps. Sprinkle holy water around your house.

4. Use light. Keep light on for the night. Maybe a bedside lamp. Negs like darkness

5. Pray. Ask God/Jesus/Beings of light to protect you.

6. Change your life to more positive direction. Usually there is something that draws the negs to a particular person. That might be alcohol abuse, or some other negative aspect. I'm not accusing you of anything, but this is something that some people need to do before negs start to look for greener pastures.

For more effective result,use as many measures as you can simultaneously. I hope you can ease your situation using these pointers. Don't let them beat you!

-Pete

CRIMINALMIND63

Hope

Read my post about my attack. If you want you can email me at CRIMINALMIND63@aol.com  I can share more information with you. I can tell you some of the things I have tried. No don't give up you are not alone. You might want to you into demonology. I read that if you learn your demon's name you can get rid of it. I was also told that if a demon was involved in my attack it would have been gone by now. I read that burning white sage heals the aura and is suppose to clear the area. I would start with. I take a garlic pill or eat garlic everyday. I'm working on balancing my chakras now. Go to your local library and get books on chakras. I'm not sure if this will help but it is worth a try. I found a book Chakra Workout by Brawyn and Jones and Archetypal Chakras by Arnold Bittlinger.  This will atleast balance your chakras.

Celeste

Hey Hope!
  Stay in calm & no matter what, don't react emotionally to their presence or interference. I am re-emphasizing some of what filipcza suggested. Get Robert's book Practical Psychic Self-Defense. The book & the articles on the website by Robert & Nita are extremely helpful. Use the countermeasures listed on the mother site. Be aware of any negative thoughts or feelings and renounce them--they lose their power. Don't talk or even think about 'them' --just do the countermeasures.  
   Call asking sincerely for help from the Highest Spiritual Realms--using a white candle. Pray, pray, pray. When you pray you are drawing the Higher forces to you. It works... Say the Lord's Prayer as a mantra. Read Psalms out loud several times a day.  Leave the lights on. Play classical music or kid's nursery rhymes (PPSD) Use Tibetan Tin shas to use sound to break up the energy & clear it. Use a Buddhist or some other blessed incense & white sage to smudge.  Say a prayer when you light it.

Begin using body awareness techniques that Robert describes. Every time you feel a pain or twinge use your 'awareness hands' to brush that spot (energetically) until you feel the sensation stop. It works & gets easier with practice. Do it every time you feel an interference happening--make them shove off. If they continue then you just continue moving the energy around on that spot. It makes it difficult for them to attach to you.
Another thing to try together with that is to leave your house when you feel the pain or contact. Go for a drive or walk. Go over some water that breaks the contact. You might want to try closing your chakras. Along with techniques listed in the book, use the core image removal techniques --most important & effective.

Use this as an invitation to purify & get sacred. Keep the Faith. You'll get through this.

Celeste

Xehupatl

I must admit I haven't got any experiences with that stuff yet, but I would recommend that you buy/build a "Holy Hand Grenade" (HHG) and/or a "Succhor Punch" (SP)! Go to http://www.cloud-busters.com and click on "tutorials" or "devices" to see what I mean. These things suck up negative energy and emit pretty powerful positive energy. If you don't want to build these, maybe you can buy one or two, and see if anything happens. Again, no experience with these on my part, but judging from the stories on the forum there, these things kick butt!
While there click on "Vendors", there are some folk who build and sell these things, e.g. http://www.powerpyramids.com or http://www.power-mid.com ... just try and see ... maybe I was able to help you!

good luck!

ste
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

McArthur

Hello hope, great name, don't lose it! :) I'm from the UK too, comments below.

quote:
Originally posted by hope1973

I have tried alot of things and seen good people but so far nobody has been able to help.I was put in touch with "spirit release"people who using dowsing told me that there was up to 200 entities,they would be cleared and then come back a day later!

My first piece of advice, as someone who has saught help myself in the past, is that not all psychics know what they are talking about. I wouldn't think you have anything like that number of entities no matter what you were told by these people (were they Scientologists?). If you are open and sensitive to spirits then they may come back until you learn how to shield yourself from them and use some defensive measures. Not all spirits are bad though.

quote:

I am not too surprised as I sometimes feel as if somebody has grabbed my kidneys and ovaries with both hands and is pulling them apart.I get stabbing pains under my shoulder blades(especially the left)and tingling on my hairline over the last few months which has left a bulbous and bulging forehead,yet another distortion.

All these symptoms can be caused just by one single neg and there are ways of resisting and ridding yourself of its influence. But first let me tell you one of thier little secrets. These things feed off emotions such as fear, anger and guilt and will attempt to stimulate these things in you in order to feed. Don't let them! You must learn to meditate on a regular basis (10 minutes a day is a good start) so that you will be more centred and balanced. This is the KEY to stopping these things and/or becoming more immune to thier influence. If you are defending yourself from a balanced state energetically/emotionally they wont be able to affect you anywhere near as much.

They may also try to influence you in subtle ways to make you not put as much effort into the defense techniques as normal. Feeling things like "Oh it doesnt work so why should i bother?" or "no-one seems to be able to help me so i may as well give up", is some of the things i have battled with. And still am to some degree. Take special note of any psychic self-defense techniques you "can't be bothered trying" for these may be the ones that will be effective. These things do thier very best (indeed theyre fighting for thier food source after all) to make you believe the self-defense techniques you are using don't work. If your attack intensify or change in any way while using any particular technique then this may be a good sign it is working.

It is all very much a mind-game, so strengthen your mind and things will get a lot better.

Others have given good advice, i'll try and add what i can.

Garlic is very good for warding these negs away. There is an article on this site by Rob Bruce you should read on garlic use. The only problem with this is if you are in company it gets a bit smelly :)

From what you have written about tingling on your head i would do something that i have done for the same thing (yep, i get interferance on my head too). Get or make yourself a headscarf with the edges turned up slightly on the outside. Cut up a few cloves of fresh garlic into slices and place them all around the edge of this scarf. This should be like you have a circle of garlic slices around your head (hope my explanation makes sense).
If it is an unpatterned scarf you might try drawing a sacred symbol on it with a marker pen. A circle with an equal armed cross is ideal.
Do this so the circle covers the top of your head once on.

Wear the scarf during sleep. You can wear it in the day if it gets bad depending on your social situation of course (Its not a good idea to go to the local supermarket wearing it :) )

Showers! If you feel as though you are being affected and want some relief then jump in the shower. This works for me every time. You might also add some Rosemary oil to your shower gel.

Now you mentioned sexual interferance in your first post so heres something i have done to counter this. You want a long strip of cloth
that you can tie around your waist at nights. Make it wide enough so you can fold it over a few times. Place slices of garlice within the folds all the way around. Masterbation should be avoided until the problem eases (the energy released from orgasm can attract feeder types sometimes and/or feed an already present one.)

Really loud bassy type music definitely blast them away quite well and breaks up any negative residual energy that may be attracting them. I also use a drum and/or shamanic rattle which definitely helps. The rattle of mine is filled with tiny quartz pieces. I'm still unsure as yet whether that adds to it.

For night-time try christmas carols or Buddhist/Gregorian chant music. Great in the day too and uplifting.

What past-times do you have? Doing something creative may help. Painting, singing, playing instrument etc. This helps to tear your mind away from the negs and starve them of energy. Reading or watching funny books/shows is also good. Laughing is very therapeutic. Find something that makes you laugh.

quote:

I saw a shamen sometime back whom, when she went into trance had to come back out because of the demonic forces which were surrounding me.The dowser also suggested UFO involvement so I am in serious stuff.

Was she an accredited shamanic practitioner? I know an excellent Shaman i saw a few years ago that exorcised three negs from within my aura. I don't have his number anymore but can probably get it for you if you like. His name is Peter Azziz, you can probably get his contact number by calling Leo at The Eagles Wing Shamanic center in London.  http://www.shamanism.co.uk/

quote:

My Dear Friends,I believe in past life karma,I guess I have alot of rebalancing to do and fair enough but I ask you all for your help and advice-i can't do this alone.

Try not to think about it as something Karmic, it probably isn't. Negs tend to make thier victims think this to make them feel they deserve to be punished and/or cause Religious fear/guilt. This then tends to make the victims subconsciously not attempt to defend themselves as much as they could. I told you, it is *very* much a mind-game.
Do a belief-system cleanse also. The article by Robert Bruce is on this website.
quote:

These are without doubt demonic forces,

Demonic attacks are rare and tend not to last very long. But lower-type negs delight in tricking thier victims to think they are more dangerous than they are. This in turn increases fear and etc.
quote:

but i can clear them with your help and you will be blessed by God for your efforts to help this lost soul.Whatever happens i mustn't end this life,who knows this may be the most important one of all.all i know is that i am truly ready for change.

Don't give up! The fact you are experiencing all this may be leading you on to higher things. Your potential for Good may be measured by the severity of your problems. There *is* hope and you *can* beat this thing. It will take a lot of effort on your part but you *can* do it.

This post is already long so i'll leave it there for now. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Do keep us posted on what countermeasures you are trying and more info on your experience.

God Bless

McArthur

CRIMINALMIND63

McArthur,
Thanks for the information, I could use some of the suggestions you stated. CM63

It would be nice to hear from you Hope. We have the same problem and any information we learn can be used to try to help the other. Not only that incase someone else comes along they will have a fair amount of knowledge from all of us.

hebrewman

quote:
Originally posted by hope1973

I have tried alot of things and seen good people but so far nobody has been able to help.I was put in touch with "spirit release"people who using dowsing told me that there was up to 200 entities,they would be cleared and then come back a day later!I am not too surprised as I sometimes feel as if somebody has grabbed my kidneys and ovaries with both hands and is pulling them apart.I get stabbing pains under my shoulder blades(especially the left)and tingling on my hairline over the last few months which has left a bulbous and bulging forehead,yet another distortion.I can't look in the mirror and people have noticed what has happened to me -everyone!On the underground or out and about(but i rarely leave the house)I feel myself falling to one side as if the very life in me is being dragged out.I saw a shamen sometime back whom, when she went into trance had to come back out because of the demonic forces which were surrounding me.The dowser also suggested UFO involvement so I am in serious stuff.
  My Dear Friends,I believe in past life karma,I guess I have alot of rebalancing to do and fair enough but I ask you all for your help and advice-i can't do this alone.These are without doubtdemonic forces,but i can clear them with your help and you will be blessed by God for your efforts to help this lost soul.Whatever happens i mustn't end this life,who knows this may be the most important one of all.all i know is that i am truly ready for change.

I feel your problem, is you're being attacked, by a witch using a voodoo doll. you can torment the witch(es) doing this, by building a fire of wood, which produce a lots of hot coals. Then cast your old clothings, that you had been wearing from time you first felt this sensation. cast the clothes and other personal effects, old food...ect., into fire and say: not these clothings I burn along or these debris  or myself do I wish to harm or nor others whom have not practice harmful arts. but the witches who have sort to harm me do I burn in this here fire. cast the clothing into the fire. then say: witch witch witch like these clothings shall you burn in hell fire. see with imagination and feel the guilty person(s) burning in fire. halleluYAH !!! FEEL JOY  SEE YOURSELF HAPPY and ENJOYING LIFE !!! don't sin anymore !!!

CRIMINALMIND63

Here is something I found that might help. It's a spiritual bath to rid physical and astral bodies of negativity.

What you need:
1/2 cup Epsom salt
1/8 cup of sea salt
5 drops of sandlewood
1/8 teaspoons of dragons blood resin
1/2 teaspoon of crushed lavender
7 drops of red food coloring

Mix epsom salt and sea salt. Add ingrediences, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add food coloring. Store in jar, and tie with red ribbon. Charge. Best made on a new moon. Add two tablespoons to running water.

hope1973

Hi everyone ,

Thanks for all your help.What i have been trying to do is breathe into my heart chakra a couple of times a day.I close my eyes and slowly imagine breath going into my heart and that with each breath IN,I imagine that I'm letting go of all the negativity and fear and returning to God,I don't focus on the out breaths,just the IN ones.Eventually,the fear falls away,then a bit later i feel nothingness then a bit later i feel calm,then love and eventually i feel overwhelmed with the power of God-and this is the aim.I have been told this exercise by someone who like Robert has been through hell and come through the other side.He "cured"himself doing this-but over a long period of time.Apparantly the negs can't touch the heart chakra.
  Anyway do this meditation for as long as you can as often as you can (I do about 5 mins a couple of times a day)and to leave ,imagine your breath going OUT into your brain so you have now finished the mediation.
   This chakra meditation actually works by closing down all your centres so those of us who are too open are more and more protected.
I find that the negs go balistic when I do this!They start twisting my arm, giving me headaches,all usually on the right hand side.
  I'm taking everything all of you have offered to me on board and look forward to getting through this...[:)]

CRIMINALMIND63

Hope
Go buy a small rose quartz for your headaches. You can place it where you feel the pain in your head. I use this when I get headaches. i will be placing what I learn in the methods for attack post if you would like to know more. Also there is a book Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan you may want to look at. It's about auras and has a diagram of the feet. I also get sensations in my feet and I believe this is where our physical symptoms are coming from. The diagram has alot of internal organs it has the eyes and ears not sure if this is internal part or external. I have yet to read where stimulation to these areas will help or not. You may want to try massaging them. I would also run them under cold water it may close them. Do your hands to.

Shawn McCaffrey

Dear Hope,
I love your name!  It's great.  Anyway, I don't think I have any advise for you.  I'm not experienced in any psy or paranormal other than conspiracies and ufo's which i was getting into real deep dirty stuff and had to find something to balance out so i came here.  I will pray for you, Every day, as often as I can, when I wake, before bed, spare time, you are having extreme suffering, something a lot of people here, including me, take for granted.  I am deeply sorry, and I will try to heal you through prayer or take some of the negs to me, no one should have to go through what you are.

~Shawn

Metal Ice

Hope 1973,
You will get free of these attacks. If you have entities,
loop christmas music to play all night long or nursery
rhymes. Use steel and or iron ( padlocks) to ward off
attacks. Iron breaks up spells. So do Essential oils,
frankencense candles, sandlewood incense. I suffered for
a year with nasty psychic attacks & black magic. Stay as
unafraid as you can. Get out your phone book, look up
reiki under alternative healing. Find a healer, a good
psychic to help you and some protective jewelry like,
black odsideon, tiger's eye, hemetite, onyx, malachite
and wear all the sterling silver you can. Carry steel padlocks with
you. Fight back with your mind.
Have people pray for you. Get a Reiki treatment to help you.
Burn white sage. Go to a health food store & find
those flower essences for psy. attack & neg. magic.
Order some books.  Go online and look up Psychic
Vampires on the web . You'll learn all about it cause the
white light bubble routine is not that helpfull. Feng shui
the place where you live to get good energies around you.
Look up Essential oils & find which ones zap spells and
wear them.
Try crossing your hands when an attack comes on. Try (and
I know it's hard) not to think about the attacker or the attacks.
Don't let the psychic attacker have anything to do with you. Change
your phone number. Change your residence. Eating blue berries
are supposed to be protective. Get a small fountain
& some chimes. Try everything, and don't suffer another day.

hope1973

I have tried alot of things and seen good people but so far nobody has been able to help.I was put in touch with "spirit release"people who using dowsing told me that there was up to 200 entities,they would be cleared and then come back a day later!I am not too surprised as I sometimes feel as if somebody has grabbed my kidneys and ovaries with both hands and is pulling them apart.I get stabbing pains under my shoulder blades(especially the left)and tingling on my hairline over the last few months which has left a bulbous and bulging forehead,yet another distortion.I can't look in the mirror and people have noticed what has happened to me -everyone!On the underground or out and about(but i rarely leave the house)I feel myself falling to one side as if the very life in me is being dragged out.I saw a shamen sometime back whom, when she went into trance had to come back out because of the demonic forces which were surrounding me.The dowser also suggested UFO involvement so I am in serious stuff.
  My Dear Friends,I believe in past life karma,I guess I have alot of rebalancing to do and fair enough but I ask you all for your help and advice-i can't do this alone.These are without doubtdemonic forces,but i can clear them with your help and you will be blessed by God for your efforts to help this lost soul.Whatever happens i mustn't end this life,who knows this may be the most important one of all.all i know is that i am truly ready for change.