News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Living with spirits (my experiences )

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

So basically I thought why not tell u about my life about spirits being attached too my specific house I thought it might interest people about it since everybody's  houses are do not  inhabit spirits i like too point out that some earth bound others are just people that lived and died in my house so I feel like they have the same rights too the house as me haha

So let's begin I like too point out as far as I know they are 2 spirits in my house that I have personally encountered one being a old man he likes this specific bedroom i dont know why and another being I'm guessing a victorian there both relatively quiet as in they don't knock stuff over so there not very active in my own reality but specifically the old man spirit doesn't like females for some reason and there for threatens them and scares them I will tell u about a personal experience

So this story is involving my sister and so I was quite young when this happened I like too point out at that time in my life I had every powerful spiritual abilities but I didn't really know much about at the time so I continue with the story that it was late about early hours in the morning and my sister that was a around 1 year old at that time was crying i heard the crib actually start shaking a little so I was outside the bedroom and this then suddenly I felt this wind it was powerful and the door open slightly but then I looked nobody was in the room and the shaking stopped so I closed the door a bit then I heard this woman's voice singing too my sister comforting my sister so I left so I went back too bed so the next morning I said too my mum I never saw u come Into her bedroom then she said I didn't I thought it was you singing  too her well it wasn't me so I wonder who it was singing

Anyway onto the victorian spirit I don't know much about her other then seeing her once like she woke me up and she was shareing at me and then a few sec9nds later she was gone I remember her having a really long dress and it looked like some sort off heels but I'm not sure what they were I don't see loads off her in my house she usually up stairs where we had a loft conversion but I don't have much experiences with this specific spirit

I would like too point out the research I did on my village it was built late - mid 1800s and as far as I know through some old deeds I found is that a big old house used too be built on the same ground my house was built