News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

mantras and incantations

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathias Jonsson

Hello!

To be frank- I don´t really think there are incantations as such that can dispell negs while projecting, of course that depends of what neg-relation you have. If you are possessed by them, an incantation may be used to weaken them, but hardly be the instrument per-se to drive them out, as this is more complex an operation.

I have´nt projected myself consciously, that is ordinary OBE, but I find this assumption of an astral  incantation as working wonders a bit farfetched. There are some techniques including making a sort of astral rotating cross in red (in your hand)and having it go off forth from you as a kind of defence.

I would advise you to learn a banishing ritual such as Golden Dawn´s LBRP, Aurum Solis´ Setting of the wards of power or some other, there are banishing rituals specific to Wicca, etc , etc. Do these before projecting instead.

Mantras may be used however, I do believe, to weaken the negs, and may be a part in the expelling of them.
Iin my own experimentation with mantras, the following have had a pronounced effect on my negs:
the Enochian words for GOD: IAD (pronounced EE-AHH-DEHH) and the element of Spirit/Akasha EHNB (pronounced EE- HEE-NEE-BEHH). Vibrating them made me feel dizzy almost, and I could feel the link behind my eyes stirring. Some Christmas carols or lullabyes have the sme effect according to Robert Bruce.

Also in my Egyptological studies I have my own theory that the Ancient Egyptian word for God  ntr (pronounced netjer) would in reality have been pronounced notjer, as the Coptic, the last phase of Ancient Egyptian (during the Christian period) which is the only phase that leaves the vowels in, gives the word nute for God.

To make a long story short, testing vibrating the word notjer, have had effect on my neg-connection.
Hebrew words may be helpful also, but I have´nt noticed any dramatic effect from them.
Vibrating the godnames with the archangel names, or the Greek godnames given by Denning & Philips in their book "Planetary Magick" may be helpful.
Experiment with various words!

God luck!

Mathias Jonsson

I´d like to slightly correct the last post. My rambling ;) about the Egyptian word netjer, as being pronounced notjer, meant that (this conclusion I forgot to put in) for me vibrating this word (as notjer)has had a significant effect on my neg-psycho-magnetic link.

Hebrew seems to me less effetive in effecting the negs system than Enochian the magical system "discovered" by of John Dee/Edward Kelley).
When I vibrated IAD and EHNB one day, there followed a high atmosphere that was both soothing and pure, also I felt as if I was someone else, a man of the late 1800s (past life-connection coming through?).

Also I forgot to mention that the mantra NE-HA-EL is also effective.

I haven´t tried Norse galders, they may be effective as well.

goingslow

I've been visiting this other site www.mysticweb.com along with astralpulse and im currently in the online class for astral projection.

One thing they keep talking about are certain mantras or incantations which will solve most neg problems while projecting.  The problem with that site is they like doing the "we'll tell you about that in week six you'll be fine till then".  I really dont like this withholding information thing so i was wondering if anyone here knows anything about certain incantations which are proven to dispell negs while projecting?

By far i prefer this site which puts the information out there freely not some kind of "you have to earn it" attitude.  I mean that site is good but has a completely different approach.