News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Masturbation/Incubi and Sucubi

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

egh, i 've always known that I have a man's brain when speaking of sexuality (I'm a woman btw). It's not fun anymore and I fight it as much as possible, and for the first time in years I feel ashamed for all the astral orgies that i take part in. It's amazing how strong the sexual energy is and how easily you can get fooled by it. ..hmm;(
Narfellus, how did you quit??
The only constant in the Universe is change

narfellus

quote:
egh, i 've always known that I have a man's brain when speaking of sexuality (I'm a woman btw). It's not fun anymore and I fight it as much as possible, and for the first time in years I feel ashamed for all the astral orgies that i take part in. It's amazing how strong the sexual energy is and how easily you can get fooled by it. ..hmm;( Narfellus, how did you quit??

Good question. I think any addiction takes a long time to ultimately break, and even then one must keep constant vigilance or backslide into it. I've never taken place in an astral orgy (consciously) or a real orgy for that matter, although i have seen and fantasized to hundreds of them (and dreamed of others). The problem with Lust as a sin (and a karmic lesson) is when the spiritual aspect is removed and there is only the physical left. What happens is that the mind/spirit gets hooked into thinking that the body is the only source of pleasure, but this source ultimately fails you, leaving a huge vacuum of depression and self loathing that the negs rapidly leech onto and increase the damage.

It is a very interesting system that God has set up to create a training ground for the spirit, laying down difficult obstacles so that we can find the tools to overcome them and strengthen the spirit.

What helped me was growing and focusing on spiritual problems, and asking for help. Another way to think about it is this: your sexual thoughtforms are really astral predators that are leeching your energy away. This is energy is VITALLY important for you! And if some 2 dimensional s**tbag is using it all up, it is seriously hampering your growth.

It's all about moderation. Sex and intimacy in a loving, caring environment (and this could maybe still happen in a careful group environment with knowledgable persons) is healthy, as is feeding your body healthy food, getting plenty of exercise and sunlight and regular prayer/communion/meditation.

In the end i was tired of being controlled by thoughts that were not my own. I was not the person i wanted to be. I knew that something inside my head was controlling my bodily functions, and i had to pull myself away from it. i'm sort of in a sexual nadir in EVERY way right now, but it will pass, and the balance will return. Look at it as a growing lesson, and envision yourself learning the lesson, rather than failing, dying, and having to learn it all again.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

Nita

Hello Everyone
  I stated before on this thread that it is not the masturbation that causes incubi or sucubi. The thought forms create them. It is also created when someone else purposely sends their fantasties to the one they are dreaming about. It makes it rough on both of them and the Incubi and sucubi will bounce inbetween the people.
  If you do feel you are being bothered by an incubi or sucubi do the self exorcism in Robert Bruces book PPSD. You should then not masturbate period for at least a month or more. The reason for this is you will attract the energies again.
        Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

lily1122

Does anyone know how much masturbation drains energy?  Also, has anyone had experiences w/ Incubi and the like?  What can you do to stop them from using you for your energy?  Thanks for sharing!

yothu

Just this night I had this feeling that somebody is 'intensely' thinking about me. I had a warm, uncomfortable and rough feeling between my legs and quite some urge to dissipate some energy. When I realized that this could not be to my highest good I plugged in my earplugs and gave the neg 4 hours of Beethoven, Mozart and Vivaldi. Only after a few minutes the burning between my legs, the urge and threatening images in my mind had vanished.
Even if it was my imagination that created it, playing classical music lifted it from me.
I had more attacks like these in recent times but since I let the radio play classical music in the room I do not use together within my sleeping room I don't have that strong and lasting attacks. Perhaps I am distributing 'vibrational harmony' into the air, that is poisionous to all negativity?

Greetings
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

sstonevenuss

EEEAK!!!!

no kidding, I can't believe this is up here...Just last night I had the worst dream ever!!!!

I've been having a lot of wierd ones, as I am pregnant and probably working out my worries as i sleep, but I was so disturbed by this one, and these are the 2 main subjects!!!!

I was holding someone else's baby...very nice, then it wanted to nurse, but it wasn't my baby...so I felt strange allowing it, but it insisted..

it started out all cute and warm and sweet, but it turned into this creature with teath that threatened to bite if i tried to stop it. then as I was there helpless with this disgusting thing on me, another adult creature climbed up the side of the bed and started to touch me all over with these creapy skinny long boney fingers and pointy nails. I was so glad to wake up...

it was horrible. Why on earth would i dream something so nasty???

But the names incubus and succubus were the first 2 words I thought of as I woke up.    very veryy creapy, i hated it. A.

so glad it was just a dream...

yothu

What helped me in such situations (and I had quite some in the past) was to burn chillies and let the room fill with its vicious smoke. Rubbing your feet with lavender oil will help too. Also, you can try to play soft classical music in your sleeping room. Either when you are asleep (you can use earplugs for an undisturbed sleep) or at least when you are not in the room you normally sleep in. Burning some strong incense sticks before going to sleep could help too.
What I found most effective is sleeping with earplugs whilst playing soft classical music. Take Beethoven or Mozart sonatas or anything else that is to your favor. I bet it won't be to 'theirs'  :twisted:
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Robert Bruce

G'day!

In my opinion, the only reasonable explanation for such a dream would be that it is possible this dream was telepathically projected into your mind during sleep, to create a core image. Because of this possibility, it would be advisable to target this with the core image removal method, just in case.

If you do this, do it in full daylight hours, as this will be less creepy.

If you dont' have my book, PPSD, core image removal instructions are given in my articles section of my website.

Note, I am not saying that anything bad is happening here. My suggestion is 'just in case'. As you have no other symptoms of psychic interference, some core image work should solve things. This is also healthy action, psychologically speaking, eg, doing something positive to remove disturbing thoughts, dreams, worries, etc.  

Take care, Robert.

Quote from: sstonevenussEEEAK!!!!

no kidding, I can't believe this is up here...Just last night I had the worst dream ever!!!!

I've been having a lot of wierd ones, as I am pregnant and probably working out my worries as i sleep, but I was so disturbed by this one, and these are the 2 main subjects!!!!

I was holding someone else's baby...very nice, then it wanted to nurse, but it wasn't my baby...so I felt strange allowing it, but it insisted..

it started out all cute and warm and sweet, but it turned into this creature with teath that threatened to bite if i tried to stop it. then as I was there helpless with this disgusting thing on me, another adult creature climbed up the side of the bed and started to touch me all over with these creapy skinny long boney fingers and pointy nails. I was so glad to wake up...

it was horrible. Why on earth would i dream something so nasty???

But the names incubus and succubus were the first 2 words I thought of as I woke up.    very veryy creapy, i hated it. A.

so glad it was just a dream...
Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Archnea

Mr. Bruce do you think it is possible for incubus to love?

I have been intimately involved with one probably since childhood but only became aware of him in 1998. I think it came from some ancient ruins that my ex-step father was exploring. I spent much of my childhood playing in these ancient gardens on the east coast of the US. That is the first place that I encountered astral beings.

A year ago when I first entered this forum as The Bard I came here trying to figure out what my astral friendly was. I do not feel like he drains my energy. I have more energy now just by leaving a toxic marriage and discovering that being without a spouse isn't so bad.

I do have photos in which he has shown up. Here is one that was taken at night on the 4th of July 2003. I was huddled in the dark in a blanket. He showed up in the photo but I am hidden in the shadows.

boydster

Sex entities are good at projecting thoughts, emotions, desires and images of what they think you want. And they love to take your energy. But they don't love the way we do, in my opinion. They are like insects.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Archnea

Quote from: boydsterSex entities are good at projecting thoughts, emotions, desires and images of what they think you want. And they love to take your energy. But they don't love the way we do, in my opinion. They are like insects.

The same could be said about us. We suck up this living planets resources like a bunch of insects. We even swarm in cities like ants in ant hills.

My astral friend has been kinder to me than any people I have ever known. When there is trouble afoot he warns me. When danger is near he lets me know. I do not feel drained from him. I have felt comforted during times of grief. Some people have been more of a drain on my energy like my toxic family or my ex-spouse. I think people misunderstand the astral world. Just because we can access it doesn't mean we know everything about it. Everything isn't just in black and white.

Kalonek

Then it must be some other kind of entity, and not a incubus. Have you never seen it while APing ? It will answer you i think.

I agree with boydster nevertheless, my encounters with negs (which have thanks to God calmed down since a few months ago) have always shown me predator entities that were only interested in sending fear and sucking energy, and had a very bad feeling attached to them.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Archnea

My daughter has seen it around me and describes it to me. I mostly feel its presence but whoever it is and whatever it is, it is not lacking of intelligence. My daughter says, "Mom that pink thing is around you again." When I feel his presence. She says sometimes she sees him as a orb or a small person.

An orb once led me to a stone hut at the ruins my ex-step father explored. When I described it to a writer I met named Anne Ross she called it a Will-o-wisp. I met her when I was 14. She was from Scotland and had befriended my step father over the stone ruins we found.

My health problems aren't caused by this being. I have had breathing problems since I was born. My mom smoked when she was pregnant with me. Now that I have a c-pap machine my breathing has been getting better. The surgery I need is caused by a doctors mistake from when she accidentally killed my infant son 5 years ago. The incision by my belly became a hernia. My weight gain was caused by depression over grief. Since the depression has subsided my weight is declining at a slow but healthy rate. I don't blame my bad luck on negatives, I blame it on the human condition. My problems have made me the resilient person I am. I have had a hard life but it has shaped me into an incredibly strong person.

When I got hit by a car this being softened my landing so that I didn't break any bones. When I almost died during a severe sleep apnea attack this being threw me back into my body and got me breathing again.

I have not been intimate with it lately but it still checks in on me and comforts me when I am sad. It does claim to be deeply in love with me and has learned to communicate with me. When it is around me it flashes a tiny diamond speck of light for me to notice things. It tried to warn me that my baby was still alive in me when the doctor thought he miscarried. I regret not listening to this beings warnings. At that point I thought my astral friend was some kind of delusion.

Robert Bruce's description of an incubus does remind me of one of the times my daughter described what she saw of this being once. Are all incubus negative? I think to categorize all these beings that way is like a form of prejudice. Their personalities may differ as much as humans. I meet positive and negative people all the time. Some are smarter than others. the same goes for animals too. Some of my cats have been smarter than some humans I know. As I said before "Not everything is black and white."

In my dreams he takes on the shape of a man. I have never astral projected without his help and only in my sleep. He takes me places. He once took me to see Jupiter in 1999.

boydster

Hey Runlola,

Trinity is definitely you!! Would ya stick with her for a while?

You were spooking me out with some of those other babes....
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

narfellus

That is an interesting story about your incubus, Archnea. It does sound like you heavy karmic attributes in this life, but as you said, it has definitely made you a stronger person. As i know little about succubi i can't really give you any advice, although having sex with them regularly, from what i understand, only weakens your vitality. Then again, i'm not convinced that it is truly a succubus, maybe something more advanced.

Archnea

Whatever my astral friend Saul is he keeps things interesting. I have more vitality than I did when I was with my husband. I can't say I desire a new spouse anytime soon. I have enough to deal with in my day to day stuff with my children and with trying to start a business. I love my alone time. It inspires my creative energy. Thanks for the advice. I will keep these things in mind but I do not see Saul as a lesser being. He is an equal, intelligent, and has been a friend to me.

narfellus

That's what perplexes me. Is the sex demon, smart, strong, old enough to protray itself as a friend, with an ulterior motive, or is it TRULY an astral friend, an old acquaintence, a companion from long ago? The possibilites are quite lengthy. But if you feel safe for the moment Archnea, and don't feel threatened by the being, then i suppose trust your gut feeling.

GorillaBait

Robert Bruce said somewhere that Angels and Demons are from the same 'species', so to speak, simply dark vs. light entities of the same type and same relative power.  Possibly this entity is a light type similar to a succubus in power and appearance?

aleshah

I have seen a couple of Incubus entities firsthand, and had my description independently confirmed by others. Incubus are actually quite beautiful and not scary in the slightest. They look like a cellular organism, a bit like an ameoba. If seen with astral sight, or clairvoyantly, while manifesting close to the physical dimension in real time, their true form looks to be about 18 inches to 3 feet long, oval, and they seem to be made of clear jelly. Inside they sparkle with hundreds of tiny multicoloured motes of light. At one end is an internal structure that looks a bit like a red daisy. This seems to be the rear end. It pulses with a thick red glow when it moves. Its movements are fast and jerky, much like other astral wildlife when observed with astral sight.
I masturbized extra to call sukubi.I noticed the description is similar yours.Only my astral form I ve seen was
in a royal blue electrfic color.
Quotesparkle with hundreds of tiny multicoloured motes of light

I learn how they work.
By knowing their bit-words I can stop them or experience them.I think both sides are learning of each other, if both enteties are in balanced state.

Weaker ones just send core images telepathically to the front lobe.I clear out my front lobe and I meet lot of beautiful women.
The most stronger are not core images, but music/sound loops.I draw my attention to the front lobes or 3 eye
to crack them down.

Last time I met a tiny astral life form.It was like a fly, it sit on my face some time.I am sitting quite and just observe this forms. In the fact s.e.x.= subtile energy exchange.
It is very effective combine tacticle sensation with visions during sex on astral.For my own I always had positive vibes from as I went trough this phase.-

I was reading recently, i forgot where, that one theory about the craziness that often plagues superstars is due in part to the global fixation on them. Imagine MILLIONS of men and women focusing, fantasizing, and masturbating to the image of a single person. That's a lot of energy pumped to one place, to one person, and i'm sure it can have detrimental effects. American society is geared to make people more "important" than others, and it has strange results in their psyches sometimes, i'm sure of it.
This would occupie the artist, if this artist is a high degree demon.Another way of pay the bill.

This was actually very pleasant but I was a bit wary of it and kind of mentally withdrew from it and I heard a woman's voice say 'Don't stop!' but I pulled away and then felt an energetic sensation going for my head, which triggered a kind of instinctive reaction for me to focus attention there and push it away if you get what I mean.
Music creates its own kingdom on astral. Check out this track:  ATB - "Don't stop"

What helped me was growing and focusing on spiritual problems, and asking for help. Another way to think about it is this: your sexual thoughtforms are really astral predators that are leeching your energy away. This is energy is VITALLY important for you! And if some 2 dimensional s**tbag is using it all up, it is seriously hampering your growth.
Now think for what use your VITALLY.I this not definetly of being used in some way?

t makes it rough on both of them and the Incubi and sucubi will bounce inbetween the people.
The easier way would be to face the fears and meet this person.I am still watching at puzzles, cause you know
if you sleep with a woman you sleep with ALL men, she has slept with.

Even if it was my imagination that created it, playing classical music lifted it from me.
I had more attacks like these in recent times but since I let the radio play classical music in the room I do not use together within my sleeping room I don't have that strong and lasting attacks. Perhaps I am distributing 'vibrational harmony' into the air, that is poisionous to all negativity?
Air and water are mediums.Vibrations shifts into your brain.

QuoteNote, I am not saying that anything bad is happening here. My suggestion is 'just in case'. As you have no other symptoms of psychic interference, some core image work should solve things. This is also healthy action, psychologically speaking, eg, doing something positive to remove disturbing thoughts, dreams, worries, etc.
I experienced positive source by removing them so far.But what to do if no dream is present.Is not in such case was removed the environment in which ones mind can develop?

Tyciol

Wow... umm... I guess I can understand the negative aspects of the Incubus type demon... but being a virgin... summoning a strong Succubus (especially one I could see while awake) would be sweet. Are they tangible? Do they appear like humans or do they sometimes add horns?

aleshah

good question ...

The differences are rtz creatures look very etherical like (near physical) and core images(i ve seen before) look like RV pictures or projected TV screens.Indeed i see more people with RV as  on RTZ.But if they are on RTZ you can talk to them.
i just was paralyzed only one time by a human on RTZ, he had a look of a transparent water zombie.
Maybe this was me, as my conscious was uploaded to physical again (and the shelter left.. astral larve??). :-?

Last time I can do an accidental projection. I realize point A awareness into space and a point B awareness.If i concentrate on both i can project in between (middle), I had a moment I levitated ca. 10 cm above out of  body,but somehow i get rejected again to physical if i get fully aware of where i am.
Have questions about horns..what meaning  can they have?Angelic/demonic creatures apperar with horns.
Is that something like our chakra system or what?

Tyciol

Lionheart

I see this topic being viewed again and again here. I see how important it is to some of you coming here for the first time looking for answers.

When I first began to learn this practice of Aping/Phasing, I learned more about myself in general as well.

I would just get into the Non Physical proper and then a sexual thought would come to mind and the next thing I know, I am in a hot tub with 3 gorgeous babes or I would be enjoying my "safe zone", known as my tranquil beach setting and all of a sudden I would see I am next to an incredibly beautiful and sexy lady. This in turn would tend to set the theme of this session, per say. This would happen again and again until I started to reign in the mindset.

When I first began to awaken in my Dreams or in Sleep Paralysis period, I would become aware and the next thing I know, my loins have taken over and it's into some kind of sexual overtone adventure.

I know I am not the only one this has happened to, because you all keep coming back here. I'm likely the only one that wishes to state this publicly, here on this Forum at the moment though.

I have been hearing more and more stories of this awaking being pinned down by some kind of Succubus or Inccubus. All these stories state that someone were sleeping and awoken to find themselves unable to move. In most they were being pinned down by some sort of Demonic apparition, but then the Demon had unconsented/force sex on them.

To me that sounded like they awoke in Sleep Paralysis, fear set in (as does with most people unknowingly in this case), then all of a sudden it turned into a sexual encounter.
Here is a great link on Sleep Paralysis, written by a Moderator here named Bedeekin. It tells you what Sleep Paralysis is and how it's experienced.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

What  I have learned by becoming more aware of my surroundings/feelings/happenings while in SP or being in a AP/Phase is that you must learn to handle your ego, lust and any other vanities you may have.  The Non Physical is a place where you will learn to do just that. Many times you will be forced to learn that. You will learn that it is a place to "leave them all at the door", that's if you want to proceed and experience the real Marvels to be found there.

I'm sure this isn't the answer you were looking for. But it has become my truth! It's far more exciting/thrilling, to think it's a Inccubus/Succubus. It tends to sell more tickets at the box office as well.  :wink:

Thank You for listening!  :-)

soarin12

Quote from: Lionheart on September 14, 2013, 00:01:10
I see this topic being viewed again and again here. I see how important it is to some of you coming here for the first time looking for answers.

When I first began to learn this practice of Aping/Phasing, I learned more about myself in general as well.

I would just get into the Non Physical proper and then a sexual thought would come to mind and the next thing I know, I am in a hot tub with 3 gorgeous babes or I would be enjoying my "safe zone", known as my tranquil beach setting and all of a sudden I would see I am next to an incredibly beautiful and sexy lady. This in turn would tend to set the theme of this session, per say. This would happen again and again until I started to reign in the mindset.

When I first began to awaken in my Dreams or in Sleep Paralysis period, I would become aware and the next thing I know, my loins have taken over and it's into some kind of sexual overtone adventure.

I know I am not the only one this has happened to, because you all keep coming back here. I'm likely the only one that wishes to state this publicly, here on this Forum at the moment though.

I have been hearing more and more stories of this awaking being pinned down by some kind of Succubus or Inccubus. All these stories state that someone were sleeping and awoken to find themselves unable to move. In most they were being pinned down by some sort of Demonic apparition, but then the Demon had unconsented/force sex on them.

To me that sounded like they awoke in Sleep Paralysis, fear set in (as does with most people unknowingly in this case), then all of a sudden it turned into a sexual encounter.
Here is a great link on Sleep Paralysis, written by a Moderator here named Bedeekin. It tells you what Sleep Paralysis is and how it's experienced.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

What  I have learned by becoming more aware of my surroundings/feelings/happenings while in SP or being in a AP/Phase is that you must learn to handle your ego, lust and any other vanities you may have.  The Non Physical is a place where you will learn to do just that. Many times you will be forced to learn that. You will learn that it is a place to "leave them all at the door", that's if you want to proceed and experience the real Marvels to be found there.

I'm sure this isn't the answer you were looking for. But it has become my truth! It's far more exciting/thrilling, to think it's a Inccubus/Succubus. It tends to sell more tickets at the box office as well.  :wink:

Thank You for listening!  :-)

This is a frustrating problem for me too.  9 times out of 10 if I meet a man in the NPR there is instant temptation and it escalates so quickly it's impossible to break away.  It's fun and enjoyable and everything but that's not what I'm in the NPR for.  I'm there for spiritual growth and to experience the mysteries, not to nurture an addiction.  Also I feel I'm being shown just how depraved I've become.  For instance (sorry to be so gross) once I had sex with a headless man.  There was blood oozing from his neck.  In the moment I didn't even care!  My sexual energy was too high and I was a slave to it.  I'm really not sure if there are demonic forces involved or not but I want to kick this habit!

Lionheart

Quote from: soarin12 on September 14, 2013, 18:39:42
This is a frustrating problem for me too.  9 times out of 10 if I meet a man in the NPR there is instant temptation and it escalates so quickly it's impossible to break away.  It's fun and enjoyable and everything but that's not what I'm in the NPR for.  I'm there for spiritual growth and to experience the mysteries, not to nurture an addiction.  Also I feel I'm being shown just how depraved I've become.  For instance (sorry to be so gross) once I had sex with a headless man.  There was blood oozing from his neck.  In the moment I didn't even care!  My sexual energy was too high and I was a slave to it.  I'm really not sure if there are demonic forces involved or not but I want to kick this habit!
Thank You for sharing and your honesty Soarin!  :-)

I found it strange that my earlier NPR visits ended up with a focus on the Sex, because I am not a very sexually active person in real life. I should probably keep that quiet, lol. But, we are speaking truths here!  :-)

But, I did find that I had to work through it and I came out the better for it. I did it by getting to the NPR, then when something of a lustful nature appeared, I said no, this is not why I came here. Becoming aware of it and stopping it, taught me how to control more than just that in the NPR. It taught me control over my actual intentions. So, I don't take it as a bad thing. Just another experience that ended with a lesson learned!  :wink: