News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Meditation/Dark Energy

Previous topic - Next topic

mrrandom2010

Hello, everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted last. Recently I moved into a new apartment. It's a basement apartment and I was able to sleep about a month without experiencing SP.

I've had Sleep Paralysis my entire life and it always "creeps" up on me especially after a long day at work. (Currently I'm employed full-time at Starbucks.)

Recently, I've been trying to sleep in my own bed and often times I'll automatically start to drift from my body through meditation but countless times, my body goes through either a SP episode or I'll wake up because I'll hear noises like creaks in the wall or random objects moving in my room (not necessarily supernaturally but over time, things will slide/slip to wake me up)

Every time, I keep my eyes open and there are no noises. As soon as I close my eyes, I hear things. I know that during meditation all of our senses are heightened so this could be a part of it. It continues to happen though. It's really annoying. It only started really happening after the most recent time I tried to AP. I've been experimenting with it for a while and I might have accidentally AP'd without remembering the journey the next morning. I just really hope I didn't accidentally let anything out of the low realm. I know that I'm not possessed because I am fine for the most part but even right now as I'm typing, I feel like there's something watching me and evil is lurking. I have focused on white light and used my thoughts to repel during my meditation but I couldn't find anything negative.

I am willing to take any suggestions. Would cleansing with sage work?

Cheers!

AAAAAAAA

Sage should work. If it doesn't,  then there is always another way. Try not being frightened/annoyed. I know that it is not always as simple as just snapping your fingers,  but if you are able to overcome the uneasyness or annoyance,  you will be able to either drive it away,  or become one with it. You have options, my friend c:

powessy

Hello mrrandom2010

during the first few years of having out of body experiences when I was younger I also had above average occurrences of sleep paralysis. I have had thousands of obes and astral experiences in my life time and have heard many noises within this alternate realm or the veil. I find that when the mind is in its lowest point of rest just prior to sleep or "the drift" I frequently hear all kinds of things including music or voices out side of the voices I already have. I love to get out and move about my house and then splash into a good old astral projection. If your mind is slipping into astral projection you could just be hearing moments of noise within your minds mind.

Powessy