News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

mediums and physics

Previous topic - Next topic

BKR1974

So ive been wanting to make this post for a long time and it regards two of my friends

so they both say that they are mediums and physic just one is a little bit better a doing "it".

when i first found out about this i was ecstatic and i asked many questions regarding a lot of things. but my current problem is i'm trying to prove that they arn't just lieing to me (just for the sake that i know that i'm not just taking it because of there word) i do believe that they both are telling me the truth. so one time i just asked a lot about the future to one friend then went to the other friend and she did a tarot card read and they both matched up but the reason why i need more "proof" is because they were asking each other if there story's lined up while she was doing the tarot reading. so i dont know they really seem like there telling the truth but... trying to line up storys and the only time i asked about their medium stuff the guy said no theres nothing and the other ranted about she just cant do it on command.

again i still do believe them just because of the way they talk about this stuff it seems like they have to be truthful but i just want there to be more than i'm just taking there word for it

so if theres really a question in this it would be if there are mediums on this forum have you went up to another medium and try and see if your experiences match up? 

Bluefirephoenix

I'll give you the definitions. Not all psychics are mediums. A medium is a  person who can communicate with spirits. I'm a medium. A psychic is a person who senses spiritual things. To some degree all of us are psychic and capable of mediumship. Astral projection is an example of a psychic ability. Clairaudience which is what I have is also a psychic ability. Clairvoyance or seeing in spirit as well.  Clairaudience can be used to communicate with spirits. That's mediumship.

You will never find proof looking externally. You need to look within your heart to find what your looking for. You'll never be satisfied with external evidence.