News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

memory and communication

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

Hello.
I don't have the post that I prepared, so I will, write from 'memory'.
Many people online and in the flesh have been trying to convince me to let go of my past, to forget about it, to look forwards into the future.  I never did agree with such weak minded thinking.
Memory stores the experience of our senses.  If we aren't using our memory, then we are going to lose our brain material.  The senses and the memory are directly linked, by the device of the brain.  So keeping your memory functional over the period of the years can potentially grow onto your brain.
Memory is the process of feeding on the environment through the senses.  It is also the ability to retrieve those experiences.  Imagination and Thought are the result of memory being used.  Without a memory, we can not have realistic thoughts, so that brings us to the similarity between our ability to sense reality, our input capacity, and, our memory capacity.
In the course of a single day, we can repair our entire brain.  All it takes is the functional motivation to bring memory into being.  As we develop our memory in the course of a day, you will notice that you have more memory of that day, not only that, but you will think faster.  Now, thought and memory are not the same thing.  Yet, thought could be considered the recombination of memories.  That brings us to this...

No two people view the Universe from the same vantage point.  Our perception is different than everyone else's.  Our perspective, our belief, memory, and personality, all of that is based on the perception of the Universe.  Yet, if we have too many thoughts going, we will not only miss out on important sensory opportunities, but also, we will begin to believe our thoughts, rather than our feelings.
When people communicate, they are entering vibrations into the external medium.  The external medium will conduct those vibrations and a mind will intercept and recieve them.  Now, with words, we are never really certain what words mean.  To one person, cat could strike the visual of a pretty cat-girl picture, while for another, a detestable furry animal that urinates all over the place.  The meaning of the words is based in the perspective, so the memory takes the sensory information and is always decoding it.  It makes it so that you can feed on reality, but communication using symbols or words can be misinterpretted.

When i get internet back, I'll post what I wrote about mageddon.
That's basically what I wanted to say.
To summarize... memory is the result of feeding on the sensory information of reality.  Communication is the projection of thought from a conditioned perspective which is conditioned according to specific meanings of the codes used.  Does that make sense?
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

lotuspaper

There are different types of memories. There are mechanical memories which are learned such as tying our shoes, cooking, and mathematical equations. There are sensory memories, things we see/hear/smell/touch/taste. There are also short-term and long-term memories, which have to do with time. There are practical memories, such remembering to buy milk if you're out or an office meeting the next day.
Then there are emotional memories such as events, relationships, and reasoning.
You say people are telling you to "let go" the past, which sounds to me like this has to do with emotional memories. Though no one can ever truly let go/forget their past, I think what they are really trying to say is don't dwell on past events, because they cannot be changed.

Take for example a couple who gets divorced. They will never forget the relationship; the good and bad times that came with it. However, they should let go and move on with their life, because what's done is done. Hopefully they would have learned something from the experience and it will effect future reasoning/actions in a positive way.

In my opinion, one should never really focus too harshly on the past or future. The present should be the main focal point.
L O T U S P A P E R

Chaos Mage

Thank you Lotus.  That helps me a lot.

Right now, today, in these moments before I got online, I was trying to access my memories.  The voice in my thoughts seemed to be attacking me, obstructing the process.  Even thoughts that I classify as being 'my thoughts' seemed out of place, as though my mind is hijacked by some kind of parasite.

People of all kinds keep telling me, 'let go of the past' 'don't live in the past'.  As far as I'm concerned, the memory is like the Holy Grail.  It is a source of life that reanimates the matrix of the time stream.  The more developed your memory gets, probably, the easier it will be to astral project.  In saying that, it is meant that you have a focal point based in your awareness that enables you to 'project', but!  it has to be built up first.

Memory is hard to understand. How does it work?  Do we use our memory all the time, or is there a flux function of some kind that has to be used in order for memory to be generated?

They say that memory is stored in the back of the brain.  When I was in LA, my memory and higher functions were removed, and I have it on good authority that they have been tampered with and possibly removed since.  Nobody believes that, they all lied about it when I showed them the proof, a gaping baseball sized hole in the back of my head.  I even had people feel it, and they all lied and said, 'i don't feel anything unusual'.  Is that how schizophrenia is developed in consciousness?  That in fact, necromantic reavers get ahold of your brain material and fuse it to their own structure?

Interesting.

Now, I wonder how many people will sit there and continue to lie about it!  LOL!

I have certain kinds of memory, but it is like my dream state, only flickers of images, hard to sustain.  When I was young, I had a full photographic memory, I could remember every detail of my life up until I was about 19, when, said components were removed and 'voices' began to attack every thought, sensation, and imaginary experience.  I agree that there are different types of memory, when these are fully integrated into consciousness, as a living brain, amazing things become possible.  You become more intelligent, you can astral project, phantasy like crazy.  Not sure how to get it back, I guess keep trying.  At the state I'm in, I can barely remember what happened this morning, much less twenty years ago.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Lionheart

You can't move on from the past, until you have mentally dealt with the past.  Forgiveness is the key here!  :-)
I posted this a couple of days ago and it seems to be pertinent here as well. It gives you a totally different outlook on what happens before we step foot into this life.
There was a gentleman named Richard Martini on Coast to Coast AM last night. He was speaking on results obtained from over 7,000 past life regression and NDE cases.. He said that was he saw was that we make contracts with everyone before we come into this life. We even make contracts, he said like a play, where each person has a part to play and they agree upon it before coming into this life. Like an abusive father for example, before we came into this world, we asked that person to be abusive to us so we may experience and learn from it. He said that it's like a part in play. He said that all this life is about is learning and experiencing different things and scenarios. It was a rather interesting interview. In about a week you could find it on Youtube.com in a search. Here is his website. http://www.flipsidethebook.com/
What really peaked my interest was the last half hour of his 3 hour interview, when he started talking about all the Past Life Regression Therapists that have been coming upon a number of people that told of their past lives, but they weren't here on Earth. Then he talks about all the people, it used to be 10%, but now is more like 30% of the patients that are saying they came here at this point, to be here for the "Shift". They say for the "shift" in consciousness. Not of a new dimension or anything, he said they are here to prepare others for the "arrival". He has never seen a UFO or done any research at all into the field, this is just what he is saying after hearing this countless times. It's actually on par with what a number of Past Life Regression Therapist are finding now. Dolores Cannon being one of them.
Dolores Cannon has an excellent technique to forgive. You should look her videos up on Youtube.com.

KarmicBeats

You keep mentioning that people are telling you to move on from the past.  Then you go into a big dissertation about how memories should be kept.  I have found that when I and others go on about something too much about something we are usually trying to drown out what we know deep down to be true, but we do not like that truth.

Memory is important "Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it".  However we should not dwell on it and obsess about it.  Learn from it and move on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ozP5fHebc&list=PL3CD60C3F31CC846F&index=4&feature=plpp_video
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot