News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mind reading

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

Hi,

Someone posted here a month ago and was describing exactly what you are describing. The link to that thread is here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8385

I had written a reply and then I lost my electricity and lost my reply to you. So I'm going to get this up as quickly as possible as the snow is pouring down from the sky right now before something else happens. I'll reply more to this later, for now, check out the link.

shedt

no offense, but one of my best friends thought the same way. it turned out too be schizophrenia, a paranoid kind. I am not a doctor though, but i would suggest that you see one. usually taking medication helps out and you will feel better. again, i'm not trying too offend you. sorry if i did

Dark Knight

Keep an open mind. A lot of things posted here could be deemed as schizophrenia, even my experiences of hearing a ghostly radio broadcast.

This is like a sick catch 22. If tsotonwa goes and see a doctor and it's schizophrenia, he gets drugs for it, problems go away, great.

But if it is a neg attack by an entity or human, and tsotonwa sees the doctor, then what? There are a few horror stories listed on this site about people trapped in hospitals because they were misdiagnosed by well meaning doctors.

Is there anyone here that can AP and see what the hell is going on, that would really settle it. The negs or their attachments if any should be noticable. If there's nothing there, go see a doctor.

shedt

the most important thing is too see a doctor, more then likely if it is then it can be helped. if it is and it is not checked up on, then it can get worse, and harder to correct or get help with. i did not say that it was or was not something. the improtant thing is too seek professional medical help too make sure that there is no permenant damage or problems that could be addressed now.

having someone AP does not make a difference if it is truly a medical condition, and waiting only makes it worse. there should be a priority here

CRIMINALMIND63

Hi,
First if someone tells you that it could be schizo. question that person being right. Sorry if I offended anyone there. But I for one know I'm not schizo. I experience telepathy, on more then just an attacking basis. call it how communicate with your guides. I took medxication for 3 months and it still didn't stop the telepathy.
I'm sure you are well enough to know that you are being attacked and possibly who is attacking you. Don't question your sanity.

Second it's not other people reading your mind. It's your attacker sending thoughts to those around you. I have enough experience with this to know that is what is happening. If you are having a conversation with someone and there isn't an implant on them for a thought you will see them shake there head when they are hit with an energy ball and it causes them to say something the attacker wanted them to say. There are instances where you have thought things about a certain person and then the thought's that you thought are implanted to that person. I have been going through this lately. I have started a new job and my attacker is causing me problems there. attackers can enter people's dreams and lead the dream. Had this happen and to my children. If you are opened then something can enter. You can also be attuned without your knowledge or feeling it if you are unaware of the energy and chakras. Doing this is a violation to some but not for the ones that attack.

shedt

quote:
Originally posted by tsotonwa

I have been going through psychic attack for years now. it seems that everyone can read my mind and i don't know what is going on. every single person i meet can read my mind and this is no joke. it is not my imagination. they can feel what i feel and see images in my head and see my dreams. i can tell that people are reading my mind because they react funny to things i say in my head. i find my self often thinking the stupidest things in my head to get their reaction. I often get judged by my thoughts which i don't think is fair. I want to know how to block this from happening. how do i block this psychic attack?

i think you guys should re-read the post. esp. the parts where the person sasy "everyone" that they talk too can read their mind. This most definatly sounds like paranoid schizophrenia. i'm no doctor, so i suggest the person go see one. I'm surprised the forum moderators like James S does not come here too tell you the same. for your own mental healt, go see a doctor first. if after you take your medications, and are on them regularly (it can sometimes take months just for them too start too work! and if you stop symtoms come back)
then maybe go and see someone too help you with it if you still beieve it too be psychic. most likely it is your own personal belief that is manifesting this.

CRIMINALMIND63

Sorry shedt, but do you know what a psychic atatck is? How can you claim it's a psychological problem. They call peopel that hear voices shizo. I'm no where close to being schizo. and I'm not paranoid either unless you want to call scared sh-tless because someone said they was going to kill you. You let an expert come here and tell me what I'm experiencing is a mental problem and the voice I hear is from a mental problem. I have had experts confirm my experience. Not the peopel that come here and pretent what is happening is inside one's head. OOps your right it is inside my head but it's also inside my attacker's head because it's all thoughts communicated between me and the attacker.
How many people do you think experience attaacks and know it's not a mental problem. Sorry I'm not a dr. But I have almost a degree in psychology. I don't need a dr. telling me I have a chemistry problem. It's not normal physical disposition to have a chemical problem. If there is one it's caused by my attacker. The chemical problem would be where an attacker controls you indorphines and such to cause depression.

CRIMINALMIND63

One thing I forgot to mention telepathy has to do with your inner hearing not the outer.

Coffee

tsotonwa-

Here are my recommendations, in all seriousness:

Spend more time exercising your body.

Spend more time exercising your chakras instead of focusing on self defense.

Spend more time alone, away from people especially your family.  I get the impression that they don't give you much time or space to yourself.  Staying in your room isn't good enough, you have to go someplace away from them.

Try meditating in the middle of the night when you can't sleep.

I also recommend drinking beer, having sex, fighting, exercising, and getting good food and good sleep.

shedt

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMINALMIND63

Sorry shedt, but do you know what a psychic atatck is?

I never claimed it too be anything. yes i do know what a psychic attack is, as well as a mental disorder.

quote:
How can you claim it's a psychological problem.

i never claimed that it was. It could be, and should be treated that it could be. i also stated that i'm not a doctor. i'm just using common sense here. if you think you have internal bleeding you go see a doctor, because you can die. you have too use common sense here. if the post was "this person can read my mind" it would be different. but it is not, it is everyone. again, i have a experience via my friend, who had the exact same problem.

quote:

They call peopel that hear voices shizo. I'm no where close to being schizo.

i never said you were. but if you think everyone you talk to or meet can read your mind, and you hear voices you may be. denial does not make the symptoms go away if it is a disorder.

quote:

and I'm not paranoid either unless you want to call scared sh-tless because someone said they was going to kill you.

this sounds like my friend. she would hear voices that would say such things. she was delussional.

quote:

You let an expert come here and tell me what I'm experiencing is a mental problem and the voice I hear is from a mental problem.

this is up too you to go seek professinal medical help.

quote:

I have had experts confirm my experience. Not the peopel that come here and pretent what is happening is inside one's head. OOps your right it is inside my head but it's also inside my attacker's head because it's all thoughts communicated between me and the attacker.

i imagine you have had this, by medical doctors ? did they perscribe you meditaction ? did you take it like they told you too ?

quote:

How many people do you think experience attaacks and know it's not a mental problem.

i'm not sure. but that does not mean they should not rule out that it is not a mental problem. thinking you have a problem or are under attack is enough too drawn something too you

quote:

Sorry I'm not a dr. But I have almost a degree in psychology. I don't need a dr. telling me I have a chemistry problem.

i get the impression here that you are lieing. if you are studying psychology then you should know and be agreeing with everything i am saying here.

quote:

It's not normal physical disposition to have a chemical problem.

that is true, but that does not mean there are not illnesses and disorders.

quote:

If there is one it's caused by my attacker. The chemical problem would be where an attacker controls you indorphines and such to cause depression.

you should seek out medical help, even if you believe it not too be the problem, there is nothing wrong too rule it out.

Anonymous

Tsotonwa, I don't normally say things like this, but think of it this way: you are free because you have no secrets. Be yourself and you'll learn who your real friends are. Use this "attack" against your perpetrator this way.

kakkarot

and exactly why does this have to be an attack?

*perhaps* it is a problem with tsotonwa in that *perhaps* tsotonwa's mind broadcasts his/her thoughts strongly enough that other people easily pick up on them. this is a lot more logical of a conclusion than to say that every single person whom tsotonwa meets is telepathic and is purposefully reading his/her mind.

now, of course it COULD be an attack of some sort, but it would be an awful strange way to attack someone, and highly unlikely based upon what tsotonwa said.

as for how to block it: meditation might help. shielding should help (if you can do it. if not, meditation for now).

~kakkarot

Dark Knight

If it's an attack, it's not a strange way to attack at all.

As humans we need privacy. Without privacy we fall into the old proverbial "never throw your pearls to pigs lest they trmaple them."

I've said this before and I'll say it here again. We have senses that we use to determine reality and set boundaries. Our senses not only detect things like pain, joy, happiness, fear, anger but also in what degrees or levels. A pin prick is one level of pain and a gunshot is a higher level. Privacy allows dumb things to be left as that, just dumb things. It allows you to walk away from what should be dumb and petty and put your focus on the real big life issues that need addressing. If you're put out on display for all to see, and I mean everything, suddenly all the pin pricks are elevated to the level of a gunshot wound. You suddenly can't walk away from anything, you have to deal with everything (which is impossible for one person to do)...when everything is brought to the level of a gunshot wound, that's what I call being made hypersensitive. To add insult to injury, you're treating everything as a gunshot wound, but other people may still see it as a pin prick because they don't look at the big picture of everything you're dealing with. So you get "corrected" on your behavior. Pretty soon, everything you do is wrong because 90% of you is operating at the wrong level. Since everything about you is wrong, you stop thinking, you stop feeling, stop interacting with people, you get angry a lot, you cry a lot...it's not fun.

Ender, your idea would work if tsotonwa's life is such that there is support, and focus doesn't have to be placed anywhere else. That very rarely happens and it doesn't even take into account stresses that may already exist. You break people by getting them into a situation where they stop being who they are, and there is no better way to do it than to place someone in a situation where every situation, everything about them is suddenly wrong.

Aries

I am not sure if I really trust doctors for anything beyond physical health...
Because if they think that AP isnt real, telepathy isnt real etc etc then they are going to misdiagnose you, treat you like a crazy person, and give you a bunch of "medication" that you wouldnt even need.
Maybe im paranoid...
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

CRIMINALMIND63

Sorry people, I'm a little ticked here. I think I heard for the last time we have a mental problem. Not just I but all the peopel that come here for help. You just opened the door to me to claim you are either a stupid person that's doesn't know what you are talking about when it comes to magic, energy, attacks or you know and atatck other people by you are calling me crazy and a lair.
If I had a scanner I would post the classes that i took and the grades I got from in classes. I also had two years of pre-nursing. I was thinking of becoming a psych nurse. I had abnormal psychology. I also have watch and talked to many people and understand problem lie more with a personality, morals, and thought's. The theory of the devil is based on attacks. Years ago in medical history they thought the crazy people were possesed by the devil.
I'm sane enough to tell my story and write about it, how can I be crazy. I think you need to pick up a psychology book and take a good look at the dignosis of illnesses that dr. of MEDICINE call symptoms.
I have been about before. I can tell the atmosphere of surroundings. Get off the medical crap because it doesn't suit the situations here.
Oh you didn't state what a psychic attack is to you. What is it? How's your friend maybe you atatcked your friend then told our friend it's in your friends head.
Common sense hey? I don't have common sense. If common sense is to deny what is happening to me then I don't want it. I think I gopt more common sense they you. I know what I'm going through and I know what is going on around me. Something tells me you are telling people to get medical help because you are an attacker yourself.
I didn't say that people can read my mind. I'm well aware of what is called magic or would that be black magic and the effects it has on people. I know what remote viewing is I have done it. It also has to do with entering a person. You can see through there eyes my attacker has done this many times.
Sorry but I ain't delusional you must be the one that is to claim you know about attacks and it's pretty apparent you talk as though you don't.
You get an impression that I'm lying. Guess you got the wrong impression. You ever read about psi balls. I seen them in action.
Just because I know about psychology doesn't mean I have to agree with something that denies truth and covers it up with a mental problem.
Oh I have taking medication for 3 month's and I know about it taking time to work. I went on the medication to change the chemistry in my brain because the person made a link to it. Guess that didn't work. Would be nice to be in denial and say yes I have a mental problem and take medicine and be rid of it. I tried that one already. Kept tellinhappening and taking med.s with it. Sorry it doesn't work.

Just so you know spending time alone doesn't work. You really need to be out with other people and pay attention to the world. It will bring your focus more to the physical world then to the mental. You need to learn how to deal with the events going on around you. Try not to let it affect you. Your attacker will use people to get to you. Think what you want to about people. Everyone has a personal opinion about other people whether it is nice or not. It helps you learn about yourself.

Aries

Im not exactly sure what your getting at criminalmind, although it doesnt look like anyone here called you "stupid" or a "liar" from what I can see.
I agree everyone has an oppinion, but sometimes they are best kept to ones self.
My 2 cents
-Aries

CRIMINALMIND63

Aries
shedt called me a lier

shedt's words.
i get the impression here that you are lieing. if you are studying psychology then you should know and be agreeing with everything i am saying here.

Schizo- a disorder in which personal;, social, and occupational functioning that had previously been adaptive deteriorates into a welter of distorted perceptions, disturbed though processes, deviant emotional states, and motor abnormalities. Definition comes from my Abnormal Psychology book second edition by Ronald J. comerPrinted by W. H. Freeman and Company.
Would you care to have anymore information from the book.
As I have learn in my psychology class you have to have a diognosis to get the insurance company to pay so you can keep coming back.

shedt

The problem here is that crimal mind did not start this thread. please read the first post. You need too relax and think about what you are posting. I don't understand why all these people are so quick too be angry and and accuse people of "attacking" when they are just trying too look at something from all perspectives.

i feel sad for you, but i hope you get the help you need, be it mental, pyhsical or spiritual.

-take care

CRIMINALMIND63

shedt I'm really sorry. But who do you think you are? Really you want to give advice but ignore the fact that atatcks do exist. My attacker asked me if I experienced telepathy before the attack started and I had expereinced telepathy before the attatck. It's so easy to come here and tell someone that they have a mental problem and for them to deny it. I'm sorry but I had people that preform magic, black and white tell me telepathy does exist. They don't deny what I'm going through. Which most place or people you ask will tell you it isn't happening. Sorry but I have had metaphysical experinces since I was a child. Call it black magic if you want but I was able to pick up mind thought's from people. How this was done I'm not sure. I did my own Yoga exercises, which are similar to yoga but are different. I believe I have connected some of my chakras together. Mainly my feet to my head. You need to look up clairaudient. I can remember several instances since the age of 12.

Schizo is defined also as having hallucinations. It's a perception of an object that has no reality. We are not stating that there is an object in front of us when there isn't. I realize what is physical isn't infront of me. What I mean by physical is solid matter. So we all know energy isn't solid matter but yet it exists.
Here is an example. At work when the garage door is opened i can see energy waves. As when Huge oven doors are open and the heat poors out I can see the heat waves released from the oven. Many people might not see this but it still exists. I can see aura but yet they are not of solid matter. I don't reach out for something that isn't there. Yes, I get mental images sent to me. This is called clairvoyant.

Anonymous

All I said was that if it was indeed an "attack" that it could be used against the perpetrator because Tsotonwa would be free as far as secrecy goes. He or she would not be in the wrong and would have nothing to hide that people don't already know about. Once this is so, then there is no reason for the "attack" to continue. I myself doubt it is an attack. I think that perhaps Tsotonwa may not realize that he/she may be inadvertently broadcasting his/her secrets to others. I've been trying to purge myself of my dark side by telling some of my friends about it. All of us have some kind of secret that we don't want others to know about. But most of the time, these secrets are not things that others would really care a whole lot about. What's important is that Tsotonwa's secrets be met with kindness and understanding. This is one of the things that makes us all equal. How many people here know me for who I really am? Very few, if any. Would I bother telling you? Probably not. My intuition and common sense tell me that not everyone here would understand me, and so I can see why Tsotonwa wouldn't want certain people knowing certain secrets or private issues. Yet at the same time, how free you are when others know all of your secrets.

shedt

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMINALMIND63

shedt I'm really sorry. But who do you think you are? Really you want to give advice but ignore the fact that atatcks do exist.

I never said they did not exist. Why are you trying too twist what I have said around ?

You are thinking that you know who I am, without really finding out anything....

quote:
It's so easy to come here and tell someone that they have a mental problem and for them to deny it.

again, I never said anyone had anything.

as well again, why are you twisting what i said around ?

why do you have too make me into a bad person ?

quote:

I'm sorry but I had people that preform magic, black and white tell me telepathy does exist. They don't deny what I'm going through.

this whole thread and the majority of the posts were about someone else ! you did not start this thread, you just jumped right in and "attacked" me when i suggest someone, who is displaying signs of schizophrenia, to see a doctor.

I never said they had a mental disorder or was under attack, i just wanted them too have it looked into, for fear of it getting worse. whatever it was.

quote:

Which most place or people you ask will tell you it isn't happening. Sorry but I have had metaphysical experinces since I was a child. Call it black magic if you want but I was able to pick up mind thought's from people. How this was done I'm not sure. I did my own Yoga exercises, which are similar to yoga but are different.

chigong ?

quote:

I believe I have connected some of my chakras together. Mainly my feet to my head. You need to look up clairaudient. I can remember several instances since the age of 12.

Schizo is defined also as having hallucinations.

that can be part of a deffination of it. there are many different types and they all can have different manifestations. Being a expert you should know this.

I really think you should re-read every post in this thread too grasp what is going on and what is being said

kakkarot

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

All I said was that if it was indeed an "attack" that it could be used against the perpetrator because Tsotonwa would be free as far as secrecy goes. He or she would not be in the wrong and would have nothing to hide that people don't already know about.
unfortunately, though, this is not as great in practice as it sounds in theory. most people have secrets for a reason, usually because they are ashamed of some actions they have committed.

i have secrets, not only mine but others as well, so for every person i meet to be able to completely read my mind would be bad for both me and everyone around me. many of the secrets i know about other people could land those people in jail or at the end of an angry mob. at the very least the vast majority of the secrets i keep (both my own and other peoples') would get someone outcasted from society. my secrets deal with things in the past that i am deeply ashamed of and sorry for, but due to the nature of them there is nothing i can do to "right" them.

so for tsotonwa to be broadcasting his/her thoughts all the time is not neccessarily a good thing. to not have the luxury to freely think the things a person does would be really awkward for that person (at LEAST awkward). you meditate don't you, enderwiggin? do you remember what it was like in the first few days, trying to calm your mind, seeing all the different thoughts going through your head that you never noticed before? it would be nice if everybody could keep their thoughts in check, but not everyone has that much control over themselves. and while people can GET that control (through mental training and discipline) the long term road does not help with the present conditions.

and crim: it "COULD" be a psychological problem as well. after all, we don't know tsotonwa, and we don't know if he/she is just imagining it or it is really happening, but all we can really go on is the information tsotonwa gives us. it is by that information that *i* believe his/her problem to be with uncontrolled telepathic sending rather than an attack or a psychological problem, but we all have our own ideas i'm sure.

i just really don't like the idea that every time someone posts on the psychic self-defense forums with their problems, people on these forums IMMEDIATLY assume it's an attack of some sort (and please note that while tsotonwa also believes this to be an attack, imo the way he/she worded the original post strongly seems to indicate that tsotonwa is merely guessing). i've seen it happen so many times that it's just sort of sad to see happen.

~kakkarot

Aries

I think that it would be bad to broadcast your thoughts to everyone, people need privacy.
As far as him being crazy or being attacked I have no clue, and really there isnt a way for any of us here to know for certain. Atleast not one that I know of.
-Aries

CRIMINALMIND63

tsotonwa words where "I have been going through psychic attacks for years now.
I think we can safely assume tso. knows what an attack is after going through it for years.
I also understand what tso. is saying. I experience it myself due to my attacker. This here is proof enough for me there is an attack going on. I know tso. isn't broadcasting thoughts to people. That's not how it works. Everyone can read minds or sense things. Most people read facial expression and body language. Not to know your personal thoughts and past thoughts and behavior. It's not tso sending them out it's the attacker. I experienced this before with my attacker sending out false information from me. Not everyone can read energy as mind thoughts, if the peopel perceive the energy most don't understand the meaning of it. The atatcker is the one sending things out for the other peopel to feel, or hear in there head. I have seen this happen and had it done to me. I know by the conversations I have with my attacker. I know when he is planting things in other people's minds. He acts as if it's a prediction but it's all placemnents of thought's to other people. I posted part of the process in remote view thread.
I don't really want to argue with people here but it gets really frustrating when you try and explain to people what is going on and you get some kinda of psychological problem. People have been doing this to other's for eons.
I would like to hear more from tso. about how they see visions from him. People that are clairvoyant get images but you can also get images from an attacker. The attacker  can also send out emotions for you to feel and others around you.

CRIMINALMIND63

Shedt
I see that you said your friend was dignosised as schizo. That's because of the voices. Clairaudeint isn't schizo. They probably have your friend misdignosised.
Also so everyone knows psych medicines destorys your aura. odd that alot of people tell you to go on medicine when it depletes you and destorys your aura.