News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mole removal with ballpoint pen.

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorian

I've been going at a small cyst on my leg thats been there for years, for about a month now and pretty regularly redoing it or touching it up.  So far no change. bummer[|)]
What we do in life echoes in Eternity.

Seven

Very interesting topic...
I have just read NEW and while bringing energy up through my legs noticed a cold or numb area on my right shin (outer shin towards front shin).  I have had circulation problems in my feet, mainly the right foot, for a while too.

Guess what? I have a mole in that area which I've had since age about 5, have also suffered from depression for many years though this is not as bad as it was.  A couple of years ago I got an insect bite on my left shin, the site of the bite being almost exactly a mirror image of the mole (ie outer left shin) which never went down and sometimes still itches.

It came to me that the mole could be the cause of these problems the other day so I was pleased to find this thread.

So I will definitely be drawing a circle with a + inside on both the mole and the old insect bite.

understand

I am interested in the ballpoint pen technique for removing a mole on the skin.  Where can I find the instructions on how to do it?

t49

link was posted,by Paulusz,on first page of this thread.
Guess you missed it!

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1626
Tom

Paulusz

Hey.. another mole bites the dust :)

This was a smallish-med size dark slightly elevated one on my right side of body.. only taken like 5 days and it started to dry up like a scab.. and i picked half of it off.. and tonight i picked nearly all of it off. Its now like a raw red part of skin now where mole was.  I think I am too eager and pick it off first sight of it drying up eheh.
This other one above my elbow I had since I was a kid that looks more like som strange half freckle/mole/skincancerbutnot kinda thing had done nothing major that I could notice for something like 25 days and I've changed pens, still both black same brand but it writes bolder on my skin and its almost faded into skin yay.

Also this freckle I've been doing for 7 days hasn't changed 1 bit.

daem0n

i worked with a mole on my ankle and it started to dry, should fall off quickly
i also had burned a lot of negs out of my mind and body at the same time, filled the holes after them and so on...
i noticed that a LOT of new moles appeared on my skin and i wonder is that due to working with the mole, new negs attaching (i shield myself of course) or release of pent up energy which is no problem and will dissapear over time ???
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by Sweetwater

I do not want to offend anyone, but many of the techniques in Robert's book seems to me to be low-level work, it is effective on a lower (physical) level. There are hiarchies of good and evil spirits. Occult spirits (like spirits that do witchcraft, socery, wizardry, etc.) are much stronger. Lower-lever spiritual work does work on lower-level spirits. I only do high magic, which effects the spirits at a higher (spiritual) level.

I can't prove it, but I believe that Robert Bruce understands and uses techniques that are beyond what he writes about. His writing is meant to be very accessable to ordinary people who need help and he takes great pains to make all of his published stuff easy to understand and actually do.

That said, I'm with you Sweetwater. I often go straight to calling down angels to remove darkness and demons from a situation instead of trying to be a Rambo about it. That's not to say we shouldn't all cultivate mastery and deal with things ourselves when it makes sense. But I feel that too many people have a negative attitude about angels and spiritual figures such as Jesus due to unfortunate experiences with christian churches. And there are a lot of situations where it's just better to call in the Big Boys instead of suffering for long periods of time while trying to "fight the battle" yourself.

I think there needs to be some balance and discrimination in this equation. The stakes can be rather high.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Paulusz

Hey, I've been reading through past threads about mole removal with a ballpoint point described by Robert Bruce.. search if you don't know what im talking about.. and a few people were trying it out but never posted their conclusive results.

So to those that experimented on moles/freckles any success ?

edit: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1626

Thats the thread im talking about.