My 1st major psychic attack - how cool is that?

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

do you still sense the "very ancient energy" when you talk to that friend? it may have merely been a booze and binge episode (even if the doctors couldn't explain it, it doesn't mean that it is metaphysical.).

if it was a strong "neg", then perhaps you should stay away from it until you become strong enough to tackle it. at least for now, some reconnaissance wouldn't hurt.

~kakkarot

bigimpact

Hi K,

Thx, I wasn;t that drunk (a meagre 3 beers!) - but people in the room where much more "GONE" and on significantly harder substances. I have been OBE'ing sporadically since I was about 8, have had verified precognitions and the like; I'm not dabbling and hoping for some psychic contact! Not trying to blow my own trumpet, just some background, not a psychic wanabe etc. There was a very marked difference in my recognition of his energy field, I have never before felt like this around him (or anyone else, hence my excitement when fitting the pieces together with some post fact knowledge) and it appeared to me that this guy had really been around a while and was also very unhappy that I had recognised it.

Also, after the incident I felt "purged" and absolutely on top of the world, it was like the day before there had been an attack but I had never been aware of the possibility of that kind of attack before. I had figured I had just got ill (not off the beers, I can't be a lightweight in my industry!) but it was a really intense and looking back it kind of felt as though I was being attacked; but without education it's always possible to add 2 and 2 and not get 4, which I have only done recently.

Also, I had (around this time) many of my dreams particularly disturbing. I lucid dream several times a week and always love my flying dreams, evenscary dreamns as I haev good control. But I noticed a lot of negative imagery, some of the friends from said party were in the dream and there were images like me being in a fairly oppressive housing estate, grafiti etc,. the works, and I saw a healthy tree being choked by some large parasitic thing around its roots. My dream symbolism and imagery is normally fairly incisive and with everything aroudn this time, things have kind of clicked.

Of course, it would still be very handy for this to be non-metaphysical, but my wife and I have stopped seeing any of these friends (whom we have since found out, after setting a Czech girl up with one) that he was a sexual deviant (inviting another guy in his room, later same night as the party whilst she was in bed with him and spraying whipped cream over his  knackers - ugh ) I'm figuring that these friends who drink and do a lot of drugs could house the perfect "breeding ground" for negs to swap energy sources.

Do you have any views on any of the above; and thanks for your help!

MT

bigimpact

Hi Guys,

Recently got Robert's latest "Psychic Self Defence" suddenly the world is beocming a lot more clear. A few weeks ago I had one of teh worst days fo my life after a heavy boozing session that ended around the house of a group of friends who are heavy drug takers / drinkers. I was the worse for wear and had smoked. There was a weird atmosphere for a party and when I was tralking to one of my friends I didn't feel as if I was talking to him anymore, but a very ancient energy. At the time I thought it was said friend. Last person in the world you;d expect to haev a maor history or any psychic inclination.

The day after was the killer. Bedbound, stomach cramps, bloating, severe lower back aching and pain - you name it. Doctors didn't have a clue and I was popping more pills than a raver at Glastonbury. All day, hell on Earth, the day after? It was like nothing had happened.

Of course, I didn't think any more about it and assumed that my feelings about this friend was a combination of some strong wacky backy adn a whole lot of beer. It seems the symptoms and also the recognition of the encounter with said energy lead to this attack which was rooted in the non-physical.

Now, four weeks later, I got the book - actually on order for about 3 weeks (groan, could have done with it earlier) and it's explaining a lot - but moreover about the intense feelings of conflict and parasitic energy I've mentioned in other posts previously.

So my question to you guys is...

I wouldn't say that this day of complete debilitation would be the result of some lower level neg. This was full on nasty, and combined with the intense feelings / recognition of the other parasite the night previously, does anyone have an idea what kind of negative spirit this could have been and also what a good way would be to prevent such things in the future (other than the obvious...).

Also, how many others have had major incursions and how did you find the best way to deal with it (other than suffer, like me - painkillers helped, but not by much!).

Oh, and pushing the boat out one level further - could there perhaps be this neg conflict going on (as clearly is) but the whole thing be a lot more organised, I couldn't help but feel (with my friends powerful neg) that he was the big guy for the area, like it was his territory and when attacked I was his "grump" for want of a better term. That's what it felt like, any comments - please do!

Many Thanks,

MT