News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My attacker's identity

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

Soemone enetered my apt (AP'd) and knocked on my table top just as I got done writing off several PM's to several moderators. This is getting out of hand.

Anonymous

That is really quite childish of this individual. It is unfortunate that  people resort to this sort of behavior. It shows weakness. It is a tool for their enemies to use against them. Do they not realize this?

Dark Knight

I want to know more about this Michael Stonewing guy (within the protection of my friends, thank you).

I wanna know how he knows so much about my attacker.

I'm also reviewing what look like needle marks, light needle marks in my forearms. They're little red dots that's all I can say.

xander

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight

I want to know more about this Michael Stonewing guy (within the protection of my friends, thank you).

He is either close to your attacker or is your attacker.

Xander

Anonymous

Yes, it is a bit curious that he seems to know so much about Dark Knight. My guess is that he's playing mind games with all of us by bringing this out into the open.

Arc

screw him. Just go on a vacation for like a  weekend or a week, and let someone on the site deal with it(if you trust anyone that much). I d be happy to help you in any way i can, Just ask[;)]

Nagual

And maybe this Michael_Stonewing guy is just a nobody who read all your posts where you gave lots of details about you and your attacker; and is just "teasing" you...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Dark Knight

This guy is playing the same mind games that have been played with me over the past 5.5 years.

During my download I was warned of three things about my attacker, which I didn't consider believable until now. My attacker was named either Mark or Michael, I was told he was an abductee, and also that he was Native American, none of which I mentioned on the PUlse until today.

There aren't too many people out there that know how to play the game this well...the wording, the constantly putting you on the defensive, if he isn't my attacker, I believe he knows my attacker.

Dark Knight

This guy reminds me of the serial killers I used to study. Look at how clever and powerful I am I can taunt the police and not be caught.

Until you flaunt too much power and make a mistake which ultimately gets you caught in the end.

MK911

Dont worry. Its just part of the upper goverment experiment. They experimented also with destroying physical objects with power of mind and it really worked, dont know how far distance it can be made. I think not far enough and thats why they need the way to sway or destroy leaders with telepathy attacks and its easy to experiment with peaople who has bees under experiment from them before.

Dont worry, power of light will help you. They think its all about power of mind and i guess becouse they know they are so smart in middle of stupid community they think they have the right and knowledge to think nothing more exists than our own power of mind, but they dont realize its becouse they live in physical world and we have our physical energy. I like USA they are really much smarter than stupid society, so gogogo USA but leave good people in peace.

The other option is that somebody is teasing peaople who went volunterily into USA experiment, and these people want to make people think that goverment is responsible for that, becouse they hate USA and find helping USA by people with powers, like treachery of our upper powers. They think they are so andvanced that they have the right to judge on you, like many physically advanced, Wu-Shu people in China. (if somebody starts to make bad things with art of Wu-Shu they come and kill)

In both chances, when they die, they have no power and they will find whats judgement day anyway, and then negs will experiment on them [;)]  if they had no right to do what they did.

Anonymous

That's right. criminals and evil people always slip up sooner or later and are brought to justice. Evil will fail, good will prevail.

lyn92

use blocking and blurring at moment of thought entry. use white light upon waking and going to sleep. robert bruce psychic self defense techniques.

peace

CRIMINALMIND63

Don't be too hard on Micheal. Here is the thing. My attacker knows what I do 24 hours a day 7 days a week. he knows when I go to the bathroom, when it's my time of the month. He knows everything. I'm sure Micheal doesn't know as much as your attacker does.
Micheal can also pick things up about your attacker from you. My attacker send me images of him (I won't say what he was doing) but another person pick up the image and repeated the image that was sent to me. I also had someone see a cord linked from me to my attacker, you can see who the attacker is.
I don't really think your attacker necessary has to work for the government, the person may have been trained by the government. My attacker was in the service years ago. My father was also in the service and I never heard any stories from him about it, I was born after he left it. I have noticed also that people in the service had a tendency to get tattoos. I recently took a look at my father's tattoos and looked up the symbolism, I found it interesting.

lapis

For Dark Knight

My dad said something to me when I was growing up that is my first thought in regards to your situation with Mike and these other people:

Never ask a weasal to gaurd your henhouse.

Meaning, don't place your trust in someone who's by nature going to take advantage of you, and who's main concern is only itself.

You can't learn from someone who doesn't give a rats hat about you. No matter what you've seen or heard, Mike is still a stranger. No matter what has happened, his actions point to him being a person who's interest is based in self.

You've got enough of that going on right? Don't trust someone because he's familiar. Nothing changes then.

Lapis

Dark Knight

Yeah, anything to humiliate you...

My attacker has appeared in the shower with me, watch me get dressed, criticized my choice in clothing and how it does or does not compliment me,...no there is no privacy.

They're all tests Crim. Cut off this emotion, or this thought, or both, put her in this situation, let's see how she reacts.

We want to create a killer, we want to create a parnoid,...what steps do we take, how do we do this...let's run this person through these tests and see what the results and patterns are.

That's why it never lets up and has no logic to the attacks. They don't need personality flaws to attack, creating them is the whole point, Crim! They take a mentally and emotionally healthy person and begin to see what it takes to chip away the self, make the self distentegrate. Fighting to become more mentally and emotionally balanced helps, but it won't stop the attacks, if anything, they step up. Oh look, she's resisting, how do we deal with it? Why is she able to resist? How is she able to fight back, let's experiement.

The only purpose is information gathering...like a little guinea pig.

Dark Knight

Lapis,

These people had me in a state where I actually believed I was killing people I was led to believe were attacking me. With carefully conditioned and controlled situations, block a few thoughts here, cloak an emotion there, these bastards had me believing I was severing people's silver cords, dismembering Astral bodies, attacking at the celluar level...at one point they had me convinced I had driven an "attacker" commit suicide and let me experience the death, all within the confines of my head.

Then they had me contacting members of the UFO community....

If that isn't clinical insanity, I don't know what is.

I am not going to apologize for changing my mind. Your thoughts and your emotions are the senses you use to determine reality, same way your nerve endings in your finger tips tell you if something is hot, cold, rough, soft, etc. If you had a spinal cord injury you may no longer be able to feel your physical senses, or walk for that matter. With you're feelings and emotions cut off, a different set of senses are gone, and your sense of reality (abstract reality) is affected.

One game these jerks do is cut off your emotions and block certain thoughts while you're trying to discern the context of a situation. You make the best decision you can make given the information your are receiving...after you've made the decision, some or all of the blocked emotions and thoughts are released...new info is received, you realize you may be making a mistake, you instantly want to change your mind to adjust to the changing situation. Of course this change in the context of the situation doesn't happen once but more than once. After so many changes you're told, "C'mon [test subjects name], you can't keep changing your mind.

The constant blaming of the victim. Hiding the fact that they are changing the context of the situation by uncovering cloaked senses  and making the person feel like they're an emotional flake for acting flexible to a changing situation.

After a while, the message is not conscious but clear in the sub-conscious,...YOUR thoughts are dysfunctional (bad), YOUR emotions are dysfunctional (bad)...and if your senses are bad, what do you do?

You stop using them. When you stop using them, YOU stop discerning reality, your sense of self and identity disintegrates (what is self...how YOU decide to navigate situations)...and someone else picks up the control.

The perfect little robot. Walks, talks, operates on command, exactly as requested. Reality is this, and if a contradictory order is given, it doesn't matter because you are not the one discerning the boundaries. Someone else is pulling the strings becauses their senses are better, and they prove it by winning the argument everytime...even though they don't tell you they win the argument by cloaking your senses. It's just not important.

Lapis, I appreciate your concern for me. I don't think Michael is faking. There have been quite a few interesting characters that have shown up on site, but no one has managed to produce the sick sensation coming out of my throat the way Michael has. When I was being programmed, and I had to go out in the real world and function as best I could, that often meant functioning with the same dissociative, half truth logic I was being reinforced with (like abused children who go out thinking the abuse is normal and it happens to everyone). You act out what you're taught...and I see Michael doing just that, acting out the very specific programming given. There are some things you just cannot fake.

When I was acting out, I would of course get reprimanded by people, which acted to my detriment...reinforced the idea that my thoughts/emotions were bad and I withdrew further, handing further control over to my perp. I was cornered like an animal, forced to make compromises no one is supposed to make.

In order for me to get better, someone/something had to intervene and acknowledge that my thoughts and feelings were valuable, precious, and full of worth...which is exactly what the download accomplished (even though I almost died and committed suicide in the process).

Shove Michael out...we're just giving the perp what he wants, an isolated person to manipulate, dominate, and keep control over. This has to stop. Offer Michael and others like us something different, see how their personality changes (or not). That's when I'll decide if I ahve made a mistake or not.

These jerks have to be stopped, and step one is to stop reinforcing their boundaries by telling their victims the whole situation is their fault, that their emotions/thoughts are flawed, etc. We need to be re-trained, deprogrammed...valued! Not tossed back into the Nightmarish holographic world our perps tossed us into to have us actually go after someone...or worse.

CRIMINALMIND63

Dark you are attacking Michael needlessly. he doesn't have to come to Astral Pulse to attack you or learn anything about you. My attacker doesn't come to here he doesn't have to, any attacker need not come here, they know. Knowing is part of the attack, gift, ability.
EddinWiggen once said just flow your energy, he is right on the concept of just flowing with thought's don't stay with one perspective, change your perspective as the attack occurs. You don't have to hold to the believe the attacker is instilling in you just flow with it.  When you start to do this your attacks will change.
You need to lighten up some. Don't get so upset about what the attacker is telling you and trying to take your boundaries. Just do your own thing. If the attacker tells you they don't like what you wear say oh well it's me and don't say another thing about it. You are playing into the game. Make a choice and stay with it, if you make a mistake you made one. Everyone makes mistakes, people who do this just cover up their mistake, don't let that become a part of the game.
I told you, you feel emotions, when you type what you type you are feeling emotions. I can read it in your posts. Change you emotions to positive. Look back and laugh at what has happened, look at what you was lead to believe it was stupid. I been through it and could tell you many of stories, part of the problem was my stupidity to the attack. I laugh about it now, what else can I do, nothing. I laugh which gives me another emotion to feel. You will learn to control emotions more. You are in an irrational state do to your atatcks but you need to bring yourself back. This is what you have to do on your own. It's an aspect you lack in yourself, only you can do, no one in the world can do it for you. If the attacks stopped you would still have to do it so start with the attacks now. You can go back and change what has happened to you but you can make your future at least try to make the best you can of it. You made it through 5 years of being attacked do you want to go through another 5 years of being attack like this? Look at it this way, if and I mean if as a case senerio you where told you would be attacked for another 5 years would you chose to be attacked like you are now and respond to it that way or chose to respond differently and have a better outcome of the situation and have some control over it. Everything you post your attacker has had control over don't let the person take control. If you have to fight back then fight back and don't stop. Take a little confidence in your decisions. Don't worry if it's theirs or not. You should knpow what is right from wrong go from there.
Yes it's disguisting what is beening done but it's been done because a part of us is letting it happen. You are putting yourself in a position to have a weak mind and are being taking advantage of because of it. Just say no, it has helped me. It's works better then the I'm ending the conversation. I didn't intitate a conversation. Just say NO. I'm not listening. You don't need their advice. Part of the attack comes where you have gottening advice from some person and they believe they can continually give you advice. They act as a spiritual guide to you, it's a doorway that was  opened and never closed. You have to close it through the advice. Like to play therapist but it's not for your own good.
It's a mind game Dark, energy is used to send the messages back and forth. You can be sent negative energy but you can turn that into positive energy just open your heart more.
I spend more time give peopel advice to over come their attacks then what I spend trying to get rid of my own do to the thinking of other's which has opened my heart even more. Yes I still get angry, it's an emotion I won't deny, I have a right to feel it just like anyone else. I won't let anger control me, it won't be me my only emotion or most predominate emotion.
What is one thing you like to do? Do it. I like music it uplifts me and motivates me. I listen to a song and repeat it during the day it brings me a positive emotion and I even had my attacker start singing phrases I missed to the song. I can see a postive change I made in my attacker. He didn't just tell me the words he sang them to me.
Maybe me and my atatcker just has strong minds or personalities that clash at times and he put on a farce at times so I don't get what he really things about live and people. It doesn't matter if I don't because I don't have to take on his concepts and make them my own. I also don't have to defend myself to him or anyone else. I can argue with him and try to make him see from my perspective but I'm not going to force that conccept on him, it's a waste of time to do so.
Most of what you talk about is a perspective on an issue.
I had an experience with this before someone asking my opinion. Reasons I won't say. They let me know of their opinion at least the spoken opinion if they so chose to attack me for this opinion I will stand by my opinion and it won't change. They are the ones that have a problem with the opinion not me. I'm not going to make the opinion a problem they have to deal with the problem not me. That's another thing I tell my attacker that's your problem, you got a problem it's your problem do something about it. When it comes to my attacker talking about other people I say it's none of my business or yours.
There are alot of tricks to play when being attacked, don't complete sentences, and don't go down the mind game of defining your words like I had to my attacker. It's really funny now when I think about it but you don't have to play that game. My relationship is a little different then other attackers. I have a little more knowledge at a mind game then what most other people do and I have psychology classes behind me. It's a battle of wits and knowledge with me and my attacker.
Dark your life is what you make it. Yes other people affect it, even more through attacks but you have to take some control over it. Life isn't easy for anyone all you can do is work to make it easier. If you want to be happy then make yourself happy don't let this attack bring you down all the time. Yes there will be times when it does. Remember I have been there, I know. You have got to bring yourself up again. You owe it to you, nobody owes it to you.
We would all like to have our attacks stopped now, it just may not happen like that.
Here is something else I just remember it has to do with being angry and feed off the exchange of emotions and opinions. When I tell you to fight back for yourself and don't stop it mostly a mind game. I told my attacker when he entered my mind he open himself to be attacked. Think about this one. Here they are with you, it's your ground, your mind. You can make it a h-ll for them as much as they can for you, rip your attacker a new rear end. They opened the door not you so give it to them turn the attack around on them. Your like a rat cornered are you goiing to stay there or are you going to fight. Don't let your flight response kick in. You are in danger and can't run so fight. You become stronger as a person as you do. You will know when to run and when to fight.
You made your boundaries Dark don't let them cross them anymore. You will have to fight to get your basic boundaries back then you can progress to more boundaries. Don't worry about the humilation that's the least of your problems I can go through many stories about mine but I can come up with something that can humilate my attacker also. Everyone can be humilated for almost anything. get over being humilated. Be bold if you have to it will get you through it. Be the oppposite of what you are now you can tone it down later to balance yourself out. Right now you are out of balance one may use the word energy balance for this but it has to do with your mind. I no longer worry about being pumped with energy, I was worried that I was being fed negative energy and also that negative energy was being sent to my body to cause physical damage now I don't. I don't have to turn black energy into positive or white like Robert tells you to use the black ball and make it white. It's a mind concept that's all it doesn't have to get to your subconscious it's already there you have to bring it up. The attack is in your conscious not your subconscious. I keep being told I'm a born bloom maybe my mind contain all it already, I'm sorry if you are confused with what I write here. I'm trying to make it as simple as possible to understand. You need to start with your mind and then the energy will flow, it will come to you.
You don't have to be an energy healer or psychic to free yourself from attacks or help yourself. That's only a quick fix but really isn't either. It hasn't come to me yet about the depression part of an attack but it will. It's been a while since I had gone through the attack of depression but my attacker brought me out of it. It's all through your mind.
I learned it doesn't really matter who my attacker is. I can name him right now but it doesn't make a difference it's an attack on who I am and what I am, my past mistakes and what I have let happen to myself according to what my attacker thinks. Thinks is the key word. If I was a saint he would attack that fact.
This is some advice you can do what you want with it, I gave you the keys to freedom it up to you to use it. If you need more explanation on the concepts I gave you then feel free to ask. I maybe able to put it in a clearer meaning for you. Look at it this way if you knew you only had one day to live how would you live it? Then live it that way.

Dark Knight

Crim,

I think Michael is INNOCENT of trying to attack me. My statements were not an attack on his person...

Yes you're right it is a perspective. I'm finding (for myself) the best way for me is to do more than just stop listening to the attacker or getting upset when I can't discern boundaries...I'm flat out seeing if I can totally leave the lab and not hear them at all.

I think I know a way of doing it, and I'm giving it a try now. It won't work over night, but it might work period!

Crim, I think you're taking me way too literally. I've already started doing some of what you've written, I think just from a different perspective.

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight

Yeah, anything to humiliate you...

My attacker has appeared in the shower with me, watch me get dressed, criticized my choice in clothing and how it does or does not compliment me,...no there is no privacy.

They're all tests Crim. Cut off this emotion, or this thought, or both, put her in this situation, let's see how she reacts.

We want to create a killer, we want to create a parnoid,...what steps do we take, how do we do this...let's run this person through these tests and see what the results and patterns are.

That's why it never lets up and has no logic to the attacks. They don't need personality flaws to attack, creating them is the whole point, Crim! They take a mentally and emotionally healthy person and begin to see what it takes to chip away the self, make the self distentegrate. Fighting to become more mentally and emotionally balanced helps, but it won't stop the attacks, if anything, they step up. Oh look, she's resisting, how do we deal with it? Why is she able to resist? How is she able to fight back, let's experiement.

The only purpose is information gathering...like a little guinea pig.

This tells me quite a bit, actually. The way they are doing this is called "Chaos Manipulation." It involves doing something very off the wall or seemingly chaotic in order to get somone to either stop doing something or to do something. I used to practice this whenever people picked on me at school. If mastered, it is quite...deadly, to say the least. I will PM you the basics of what I learned later.

Dark Knight

It's time I came clean, I wait any longer with this.

I am receiving help from someone on the pulse. Upon investigation, my attacker's origin was revealed.

Many of you know I am a Grey ET Abductee. Well, my attackers are related along familiar lines.

My attacker is a member of the US governement's mind control/remote viewing program.

Apparently I am not the only one this is happening to, I've met and spoken to other abductees who have described similar experiences. There is a counselor nearby who has admitted she has counselled people (abductees) who have undergone this experience.

Friday I was followed home from work. Driving to work I heard in my head, "Dammit, Dammit, I lost her." Driving home, I heard in my head, "I'm so close to you now." What I've managed to learn is that this guy can control me from far away when I am under his thumb. When I start to break away, he drives to where ever I am to regain control.

That's what he did Friday. Saturday I was harshly attacked by two people, not just one. My energy was very severely drained and once again, my need to write down everything that happened was in vain.

Then there's you Michael_Stonewing!

I'm sure you don't mind me sharing the PM you sent me with the rest of the class:

quote:
By the way why did you send all of that energy my way the other day after replying to my topic post? Not that it didn't feel good but I still wonder why someone would send (what white light?)
It is actually interesting that you did that since I immediately became interested in who this person was that was sending me such nice gifts. Anyway I checked out some of your posts and I went to a section of Astral Pulse I had never cared to be in the Channelings/prophecy section and believe it or not we really are not that different from each other. Let me guess - needle like puncture marks sometimes as many as four of five (I forget... been awhile) on your neck near your arteries? Some on the backs of your hands and wrists. Bruises and cuts really anywhere on your body but the upper thighs espeacially. Feelings of utter exhaustion after you wake up and really have no idea how you got them because as far as you know you didnt even dream that night.....
Yes, I definately could be either luring you or trapping you even if I didnt consciously know it but still its interesting.... by Michael Stonewing

No, in answer to your question, I have never had markings like that except for the scar on my upper right thigh that I received last year. And, no, I am not the one who sent you that energy...and I know this God Damn game, it's been played with me way too much! I'm sure someone helped you to that energy, and I'm equally sure you were one of the two attackers that came to me on Saturday.

Which brings me to the quote you made in the Astral Experiences forum with regards to the Dark Haired Guy:

quote:
45-50 year old male. Dark hair and normally looks younger than he should.... High level of Government backing and lots of friends in some very high places. Adept at the most powerful magics available to humans/half humans.....

Ask him if his name is Alan?
Just a friend of a friend saying HI! by Michael Stonewing

I am not going to make any threats, actually, from what I've been told in the Communications forum, I am the living threat! Or one of them, anyway.

I am not going to be intimidated, I am not going to be stopped, and I feel you siphoning off my energy as I type this! Metal, I have some Hematite and you're right it works. I have ordered the Psy Vamp book and it's on it's way...money or no money, I guess I'll just be in debt forever.

For the rest of you guys, what was channeled to me about my situation is in the Communications Forum, You'll find it easily.

Wish me luck, I'm going to have a horrible life.

Check out this website:

http://my.dmci.net/~casey/

This is a link to a person who was subjected to governmental experimentation. This isn't conspiracy theory, this is fact, this information came out on the news a few years ago, but I didn't even know all the information listed.

I pray to God for forgiveness of my sins and protection from evil and all it's lies.