News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My feelings about this forum

Previous topic - Next topic

need

hi Pierre,

Is it possible you could supply the details of the energetic healer trained by Barbara Brennan who you are going to see.

Also do you know of an angela donovan living in your area.

take care

need

Arie

I don't find your screenname offensive....I just think its funny.  :-)   I really don't remember alot about your last post but recently I had a bad experience.   It started in the morning when I became overshadowed....a little bit possessed.  I had this feeling where I wanted to kill everyone in sight...even thought of killing myself.  But then when I got to my house I started banging pots together (which was ALOT of fun) and running my head over water.  HAHA....its fun when you know your killing the bastard. HAHA......funkybuns....have you tried banging pots? You should try it!  I think I'm going to do it again in a few minutes.  I hate negs!!!!!!!  You have to fight against them funkybuns!!!!  Adios

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

Czm33x

There are other ways to nail evil spirits.
If you form a psi ball of pure white light and hurl it into the things third eye, it will think twice before coming back to bother you.
If you cannot see it, but you can hear its voice then throw the ball of white light toward the sound of its voice.  
These are a couple basic ways to use white light.
White light cages also work.
White light fire sent in the genral direction of its voice should hit it.
You had better know what you are doing before using this type of method or symbols of protection.  
After all you wouldn't want to accidentally nail a spirit that is just playful or curious.

Risu no Kairu

Why does it have to be white light? Why couldn't one use another color, such as a rose color? Or Lavendar?  If white light supposedly has a negative on 'negative' entities, is the opposite true? Will black light affect 'positive' enties in a negative way?

Autocratic Totalitarian Dictator Supreme Lord Saint Kyle of the Squirrel I
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

funkybuns

Thans so much for this advice, I will definitely try it. I have been using a prayer which asks for the beam of God to net , clear and remove the entity and it sometimes works.

Pierre

pierre chamois

funkybuns

Hi once again

Recently, I posted a request for assistance in relation to a situation occuring in my life at present. I am under attack, and feel like it can be a lonely place to be .

I really just want to thank all of you who have tried to assist me , your help has been invaluable. Everyday I check in just to feel more supported by your replies.

I thought I was going nuts. I had never met or spoken to anyone who had experienced energetic attacks of this kind, and this forum , and Robert Bruces book, has at least shown me that what is happening to me is not as unusual as I thought.

At the moment through constant ritual baths, prayer, dealing with core traumas ( I first encountered a neg through an apparition in a mirror, who replayed the murder of my mother which occured when I was 16 ), and a change of lifestyle . I have managed to improve the situation.

When I say this, I mean that now I cant hear the entity, or feel him move through my body. All poltageist type activity in my house has also stopped, and I am no longer throwing up or feeling it taking over.

I must mention here that the worst attack from this neg came when I dowsed with the pendulum. For two weeks I thought I was getting wonderful messages of support from my spirit guide, but then this abrubtly stopped when this neg ( having found more energy ) began to physically attack me.

I have contact marks all over my body which to someone else look like discolouration, but to me are very clearly markings of some sort, almost symbolism.

I dont think I am posessed, but not really having anything to compare it too, makes it difficult to judge. All I know is that I am able to function from day to day, go to a gym regularly, eat well and do not have depressive thoughts. I go to church, and feel spiritually supported by my beliefs.

I sense intuitively that this neg has attached itself to my base and sacral chakra. I attend an energetic healer trained by Barbara Brennan, who wrote Hands of Light , and we are trying to deal with this.

Thankyou to Nita for her advice on rubbing garlick on the contact points. Everynight I rub a garlick infused olive oil on my marks hoping to break the neg attachments. I also many large freckles on my uper back , which I have had for ten years. I wonder if these are also attachment points, and I have drawn a cross in a circle over a few of them to test.

I have a clicking in my head , which occurs on the right and left temple after everything I say. It is annoying , and began after one of the more serious neg attacks two months ago. I dont know its purpose, or how to remove it.

This is a learning process, and it isnt easy. I sometimes feel that I must be a sort of bad person, in order for these things to occur. Then my logical mind tells me that I am victim to an opportunist who wants my energy.

I have  been ut in touch with a person who might be able to help me here in Europe, and for those interested, I will keep you posted.

If any of you visit London, and need help to find your way, please let me know and I will always at least be a friend at the end of a phone who can give you insight into a great city.

Finally, as I have read other peoples postings, I would like to add one word of encouragement to those, like myself who are in a bit of a tough place at the moment. I know that things look hard right now, but dont let this take away your hope and joy. Find things to make you happy, and spend time with those who love you. It wont last forever.

God Bless

Pierre

ps I apologise to those people who find the name funkybuns offensive. It is my nickname and Isupposed Im used to it now. It isnt meant to cause offense to anyone

pierre chamois