News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My freind needs help

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasialachat539

My friend has always  been very psychically sensitive. Like all of us or at least I believe all of us, she astrally projected as a child. Unfortunately she seems to have picked something up. I am not really into this, but I will do anything to help a friend. Though if you are wondering I do not doubt astral projection, I am just a science freak. XD Anyway we have come to the conclusion that the entity originated from the astral plane because we have ruled everything else out. I have some abilities i guess. I cannot astrally project or anything of that sort but I can see and read auras, as well as get "impressions" from things. I however could not sense what ever it is so that perplexed me. I then was like the heck wy not attempt to read her, BAD IDEA! :cry: I do not usually read people because for me it requires physical contact, it leaves me "open" to what they are feeling at the time, it can be considered rude, and if they them selves are sensitive it can go both ways. I also have nasty physical side effects including nausea, vomiting, my body temp lowers, and I become weak. So as you can tell i get nasty side effects, unfortunately for me this thing is experienced. Seeing as it is attached to her I did sense it but it took allot more than i bargend for. Taking a large quantity of my energy and making me very ill. This was in the span of about thirty seconds of me locating it. So I was wondering if there was any way to dispel it or send it away. Also if your wondering well how does she believe these things exist if she likes science so much. Here are my answers, astral projection is a complex process of which your mind goes to another state allowing for hyper sensitivity and projecting your electromagnetic field. Auras are the electromagnetic field that surrounds you, which is why in my humble opinion I can only see them from a distance but actually get info at a touch because the fields interact. The side effects are because my body is put through stress it normally would not have to endure. I want to thnk you for ur time!!!!!

Astralzombie

The ability to have an OOBE is a very simple and is a natural process that is overcomplicated and made even more so by our cultural beliefs that it is not possible.

As far as helping your friend, tell her to turn clockwise three times starting from a North facing position and this will rid her of her entity. That sounds silly and it is but I am trying to making a point that the solution is as simple as believing the entity is gone and it will be.

Good luck.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Szaxx

Theres only a belief. Thats the problem. She will already understand the actions of thought when within an experience. If this problem had  arisen inbetween sleep/wake then it has a name too.
Its commonplace if you have not mastered fear. A catch 22 situation.
Get her to join and understand more. The stickies are loaded with info.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

roman67

Ya, tell her to read some threads about AP and OBE's. Maybe she will understand more after joining this site. 

ChopstickFox

Good luck! The good points have been made so I don't see much point in beating a dead horse.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

majour ka

Quote from: Sasialachat539 on March 01, 2013, 18:43:01
My friend has always  been very psychically sensitive. Like all of us or at least I believe all of us, she astrally projected as a child. Unfortunately she seems to have picked something up. I am not really into this, but I will do anything to help a friend. Though if you are wondering I do not doubt astral projection, I am just a science freak. XD Anyway we have come to the conclusion that the entity originated from the astral plane because we have ruled everything else out. I have some abilities i guess. I cannot astrally project or anything of that sort but I can see and read auras, as well as get "impressions" from things. I however could not sense what ever it is so that perplexed me. I then was like the heck wy not attempt to read her, BAD IDEA! :cry: I do not usually read people because for me it requires physical contact, it leaves me "open" to what they are feeling at the time, it can be considered rude, and if they them selves are sensitive it can go both ways. I also have nasty physical side effects including nausea, vomiting, my body temp lowers, and I become weak. So as you can tell i get nasty side effects, unfortunately for me this thing is experienced. Seeing as it is attached to her I did sense it but it took allot more than i bargend for. Taking a large quantity of my energy and making me very ill. This was in the span of about thirty seconds of me locating it. So I was wondering if there was any way to dispel it or send it away. Also if your wondering well how does she believe these things exist if she likes science so much. Here are my answers, astral projection is a complex process of which your mind goes to another state allowing for hyper sensitivity and projecting your electromagnetic field. Auras are the electromagnetic field that surrounds you, which is why in my humble opinion I can only see them from a distance but actually get info at a touch because the fields interact. The side effects are because my body is put through stress it normally would not have to endure. I want to thnk you for ur time!!!!!

Hi, respectfully reading people does not in any way make people sick like that. So I wonder what it is you are doing. Also reading people does not require touching a person. Because we read with our mind and soul power. Its not possible that your friend has picked something up, because all the negative spirit attachments are total myth and have no foundation for reality. I saying all this not to be rude but to help you. All that you have said shows lack of understanding, fear and anxiety.
I would forget about it and go do something fun :o) I wish you well on your path. Blessings.