News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

MY HEALING

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

wow that's great that he's finally been defeated. It was only a matter of time. Evil just cannot compare to good. So will this man be helping people now?

CRIMINALMIND63

My Healing
I went to see a mystic today. After 5 years of being attacked my a person my experience is almost over. It was very over whelming. Steve the mystic , which channels Archangel Michael, told me what was going to be done before we got started. He told me cords attached to me where going to be disconnected from this life time and past life times. Implants that where of an alien origins was also to be removed. Once I was cleared my family was also to be cleared. Archangel Michael was called in plus other angels to help. There was much difficultly removing implants. He placed many in my charkas. I had one hiding in my head and I felt the pop in my head when the alien implant exploded. Steve told me that it would take a couple of weeks to dissolve. The counsel was there, they went into a brief session and Steve wasn't able to contact them. The session was about the person attacking me. This person has and other lifetimes attacked people. The attack is partly due karma from another life time, me being a victim to him by his black magic and incest. I found out I had 3 lives in Atlantis. I was a healer there working for the light. Steve also shared a life with him from the Atlantis where Steve was with the Sons Of God and my attacker was with the Baal. They have been keeping an eye on my attacker and his activities. There was more going on then what was realized.
I was told that I have more power than my attacker. He had been draining me alone with the four negative entities. He uses power and techniques from other dimension.
The most wonderful part of the experience was God presence was there. He talked to Steve and God thank me. When Steve went first went into his trace he kept say oh oh mother earth is hurting. He said there is a real war going on between the light and dark and 911 was Gods way of showing us what is going on.
After Steve was finished with me he wanted to know the names of my family. I told Steve I was more worried about them then me. He wanted their names to clear them. I gave him my children's and parents names then my grandchildren. I started giving my sisters name and he wanted to know the my other sister's name because someone had picked up the mental image of the threat he sent to me about harm coming to one of her children. I then finished with the list and Steve went to started with the clearing and I asked him if I could add another person. I told him my daughter's boyfriend's name and then added his mothers name. Steve said he knew her, this is how I got Steve's name. I told him I felt she was also being attacked and wasn't free from him. So he said to bring in all the people that was being attacked in some way. Steve said there must be 100 people. They where all cleared. God was there at the time and said there was a great justice done today and this is why God thanked me. He told me I would be blessed with many things to come for what I did. I told him I was thankful for what was done today and I wasn't worried about me. I said I didn't bring my children into the world to suffer like this. I was assured they wouldn't and a lot of my blessing would come from them. When they put effort into life they will reap great things. I was also told that my children are all good psychics and they come to me to teach them of God and angels and the powers.
I was also thanked for this man had some part in the cast of a shadow of the valley in my area. I have also been rewarded for my courage to come forward out of selfless motives.
It was seen that I wanted help not for myself but for others that I knew where out there and to prevent anymore victims.
There was one other part, this man took a part of my soul. It was taking from him and cleansed before being placed back in me. Him having a piece of my soul is how he was able to send me so many sensations.
I was told that Archangel Michael will be by my side for the next couple of weeks. There is protection by my family and other people.
This man has lost all his power. He had his negative entities removed from him also. He was being used as a pawn form them while he also used them. He still has his abilities but not his power.
I feel a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders, it goes very deep within my heart. Not just for my family but for others who's pains I have felt. I have felt the worlds pain and I know today much was lifted but there is so much more to be done.
I was told to take it easy for a couple of weeks to I get my energy back, ha that's going to be hard I have so much right now compared to the last 5 years. I'm ready to get back into the swing of life.
I was told I have a new job coming in a couple of months and a man in about 8 months. I have another need to fulfill also. I have a mission  to help rid the world of evil. I must learn all I can to teach my children the process and so I also can do this.

Best always, Tammy