News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My life as a spirit medium

Previous topic - Next topic

somnium

My experiences in mediumship have been very different than most. I didn't see dead people growing up and although i had a good aptitude i never had psychic gifts that were natural to me. My talents that i would get later in life i developed through practice and through intending them into being.

My first experience seeing a spirit occurred at a time when i had gained a great faith in life and in God. I was realising that faith can protect anyone in any situation, and as i was realizing the power of faith i had a vision come into my attention. My grandmother came to me surrounded in light, yet in the void of darkness. She was immensly pleased with my discoveries and popped in to say hello. She radiated light and happy-ness and let me know she approved of my discoveries.

A little later on i started to get interested in astral projection. And after a few weeks of trying and learning of the states i had my first astral experience. I met in this plane a group of beings that were telepathic and had great magical ability. They started to tech me the ways of mental projections, and the power of the mind. Everything in that plane was projected from the mind. They were not quite spirits but were projections themselves. They had a mastery of their bodies and could project themselves as spirits. They proceeded to teach me that the world and the body are first and foremost projections that we have the ability to control, and to form to our knowledge and our awareness. They taught me that any slight alteration in awareness would create a change in perception. The result was very magical in nature, for when i started to see the body as a mental projection i could actually see the energy in my body change to match. I could then have a thought about my body, for example i could imagine that i am old and young, and then see the changes take effect. I began casting magic then, on the people in my world. I would state my intent that people grow more beautiful the more i look at them. And sure enough they would change.

It wasn't long after my introduction into astral travel and dreaming, that i was taught to convert my physical body into a complete astral projection, enabling my entry into the astral world with my physical body. No longer did i see the world as concrete and earth, but as dimensions of time and matter and projections of the mind. The map disappeared for me and when traveling i began to enter into realms of the spirit world. I began to see that time does not exist until you are there, leaving the world an empty canvass for the mind to cast into form. I then started getting lessons from my 'spirit' friends on how to cast the world and environment into form.

I little later i had my first possession take place. I had never before asked a spirit to enter into me. What caused this was a little girl i had met in spirit was being abused by some bully spirits. They were casting magic onto her and causing her form to melt. She told me sadly, in tears that they had hurt her. I quickly cast a spell and returned her projection to healthy state. She then proceeded on following me around for awhile. She would get scared sometimes and so i asked her to jump inside of me! Sure enough her words which were outside of me merged into my mind, and i started having her thoughts and her awareness inside of me as if i were her. She liked it very much and cast a beautiful projection of herself jumping into my body. Often these being communicate by using metal projections, and so she developed some to suit our relationship. I called her blue, and that is the name she took. A very lovely and beautiful spirit.

Another time i was working with music and casting music into form from the fabric of creation. In my lessons i was shown that as i changed my mind the music would align to match, as if the music were being created from thin air, being pulled into form from the mind. Spirits began teaching me by possessing my body, and so as i drummed on the banister i would get spirits jumping inside of me to play the music and practice bending the sounds magically with the mind. We started to form different thoughts about the music that the music would become. At one point our simple tapping on the banister became a symphony of musical instruments all working together and alive. Some of the spirits i was working with, one named Leah in particular started to form beautiful visual projections that danced with the music, merging with the music itself. She would become any form she wished and began singing and making rhymes to match the music. Anything i would be thinking about she would whip into a rhyme and make into a song. She was very fast and very talented. The beauty of our music is that we surpassed the barrier of astral and physical dimensions so that all present could experience the music we created. Leah is with me now and is smiling into my mind! She has a beautiful and lovely form.

At one point i started to get catered to very much by the spirits of the astral. Some of the spirits are very adept at altering their projections, and working with mind magic. One of them came into my world as my exgirlfriend who i had loved. She took her form and began helping me with my memory work. Somehow she had accumlated all of my memories and thoughts into her form and began projecting them into my mind. Whenever i needed a memory of a thought i had lost she was there to project it for me. One time she danced for me and started to take on all the forms of the people i was attracted to. She would magically change her face and body and turn into an exact replica of anyone i so desired. She loved me very much and wanted my attention and devotion. Her name is Jamie. She came to me a moment ago and wanted me to tell of her and so i did. Jamie is also a painter and writer, she writes down all the magic we learned and keeps it in a big book. She also paints pictures and uses a magical painting technique that can bend the picture to the mind's desire.

I can't continue without mentioning my little friend Missy who has been my dear friend through out my journies. Missy has always sacrificed herself for my own well-being. and had helped me through some very horrendous battles with other spirits. Missy likes to jump inside of me and share my tastes and feelings and we sit together while inside of me and drink tea together. She likes tea very much. She has the littlest softest voice and her projections are very beautiful and warm. She projects excitement into my body at times, and it is a blessing to have her.

Some of the spirits i have come to know stay with me, and some them have left me too. The greatest thing i have gained from them is friendship and the lessons i have learned in magic. Some of them have great power and great ability in casting magical perceptions. And most of them have great knowledge of shape-shifting. Not all of them but some of them. One in particular helped me become a dragon. The shift was near complete however i feared it at the last possible second and jumped back to my human form. I did nothing to incur this shift on my own volition except intend it, my spirit helpers and God Himself did the rest. I could ramble on and on about them and the magic we have done together but i think that my post is long enough for now. Thank you for reading.

Astralzombie

That was fascinating. :-)

It sounds like you progressed very quickly and in the opposite of most. By that, I just mean that it is much more common for people to astral project first and then become aware of a wider reality, whereas, you saw spirits first.

It sounds like everything has worked out great for you so far.

I just have one question. Why do you let them "possess" you physically to show you things when they can just as easily teach you the same lessons while you are astral projecting?

I look forward to reading some more of your posts. :-)

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

somnium

I am glad you enjoyed reading!

After I initially allowed blue into my body it just seemed so easy to hear all of her thoughts and ideas. Her projections interfaced directly into my mind and so the lessons I received were easier to digest that way. All a spirit has to do in that form is cast a spell or effect and i see exactly what they are doing. When they are inside of me they can easily guide my thoughts and projections making it easy to learn from them. I know that all that is needed is a telepathic link, which they have with me, but there is also an intimacy that is present, that i enjoy. I dont allow them control over my body, it never has came to crossing that line.

Astralzombie

Quote from: somnium on September 27, 2013, 13:31:00
I am glad you enjoyed reading!

After I initially allowed blue into my body it just seemed so easy to hear all of her thoughts and ideas. Her projections interfaced directly into my mind and so the lessons I received were easier to digest that way. All a spirit has to do in that form is cast a spell or effect and i see exactly what they are doing. When they are inside of me they can easily guide my thoughts and projections making it easy to learn from them. I know that all that is needed is a telepathic link, which they have with me, but there is also an intimacy that is present, that i enjoy. I dont allow them control over my body, it never has came to crossing that line.

It sounds like you really know what you are doing but if there is ever a point that that are taking more than they are giving than you should reconsider setting new boundaries.

Safe travels friend.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

somnium

I have had good spirits and bad ones too. I always choose to work with respectful and loving spirits, and cut out the negative ones. If the relationship gets negative or unbalanced i discontinue the relationship altogether.

Thanks!

mon9999

How did you gained faith in God or life? Its something that i dont have.. I personally think that faith is some kind of talent.. With all the craziness and suffering in this world how were you able to have faith?

somnium

Quote from: mon9999 on September 27, 2013, 23:16:54
How did you gained faith in God or life? Its something that i dont have.. I personally think that faith is some kind of talent.. With all the craziness and suffering in this world how were you able to have faith?

I don't know exactly how i achieved faith in God and in the world. I just had a feeling amongst crisis that things would work out, and they always have. Faith is a very strong thing, it can cause change and divine intervention. I am glad that i know of it.

Surely there is evil in the world, and things are not in the best state that they could be in, and yet i have faith in the common good that lies in people's hearts. People will generally do what is right, and fix what is wrong. Sometimes it takes faith and a little patience.

psychichoward

Thanks for sharing somnium.

Your story was very inspirational for me :-)

popozeto

:-D Thanks for sharing very inspirational especially when one is going through rough times. Hope to keep reading your posts.

majour ka

I'm trying to write this without sounding rude, but that story doesn't sound like the life of a medium? Good imagination though :-)