News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Little Test.

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

For those whom tune in everyday to our wonderful forums should know the basic story behind the PSD section and why I seem to be a thorn in the sides of some of the people whom alledgedly have been attacked over and over.

I've been asked several times what the hell do I know about attacks.  My answers were never enough, so I thought I'd turn this into a learning experience for me and hopefully others and try to get some kind of answers.  I have stated that I've had my fair share of nasties out there.  It just seems that I don't keep dwelling on it for very long.  

It started when I was around 7yrs.  I used to have this reacurring  unseen entity that would come up behind me....this is where it is hard to describe. :P  It felt like one hand that was clawed grabbing my back.  It was an uncomfortable feeling...kinda between pain and pleasure, but did not hurt me, just a weird and uncomfortable feeling.   I became accustomed to this "entity" showing up.  I know now I was projecting because alot of times I would be floating around my window, backyard and such.  I remember the last time I ever felt that thing.   I was floating outside my window by the wall and it did the same thing.  I finally just "willed" it to get off,  I wiggled a bit and haven't felt it nor thought about it but perhaps a couple of times in 31yrs. well, of course until recently..lol.  I've been thinkin about it more because of ongoing threads.

I've had many other weird things happen thru the years, but I won't bore ya'll to death.  Like I said, I wanted to try and get to the bottom of attacks for my own piece of mind.

I hate finding myself in gloomy places..  But that is exactly what has been happen over the past few days.  I knew if I kept my thoughts dark enough and kept thinking about negatives and demons, something was bound to give.  I wasn't actually confronted by anything until this morning.  But I definitely found myself in negative surroundings over the last few days.  A couple days ago I was in a old gloomy, dank house with bounds of naked people engaged in massive orges!  :shock:  Yeah, yeah... I can hear the guys now, "That's awesome Nay, why can't I find that house?"  Well boys, it isn't all that great.  You see....the feelings that come with it are very lonely, desperate, selfish and just down right icky!  I always come out of those experiences with a palable heaviness around me, depressed I guess you could say.

Then yesterday I had a visit from my local Incubus.  I've been studying this stupid butt for well over a year now.  It has taken me some time to figure out that the only way it can actually attack me was by lowering my emotions...get me upset if you will.  It comes to me in dreams and starts changing the scenery around me in order to upset me.  Mostly involves my hubby cheating on me, right in front of my eyes.  This worked very well at first and it would get the energy it wanted/needed.  But funny enough, it taught me over time to become lucid when my dreams started going all wacky like that.  I then could stop it before the actual attack would be able to take place.  This is embarrassing but the attacks are when it causes me to have a physical orgasm...Ugh..can't believe I'm talking about this again.   I will say that I have never felt physically drained, just used and violated.   You'd think I'd at least get a dinner out of the deal. :)  I am pleased to say that  this Incubus as not acheived any hanky-panky in quite awhile now.  It keeps on trying though. LOL.

Now onto this morning.  I wake up around 4 am, chat with the hubby for bit.  He goes to take a shower and I go back to sleep.  I then find myself in this abandoned garage...very large garage.  And scattered about on the floor were piles of dead, mutilated animals.  I looked to my right and on these metal shelves are bloody cut-up human body parts. (I've seen body parts like this before, but YEARS ago and they were in a tub..I was actually a deaf-mute in that dream)  

I know there was something Iam not remembering that happened before I found myself in the garage, but this is when I became lucid.  Anyhoo, I notice this freaky guy.  The only way I can describe him is the feeling of a very crazy, unstable doctor/scientist.  :P

I wasn't too disturbed at the scene around me but I did want out..hehe..   Of course the minute I think about getting out, I find myself standing in my family room.  Now I'm standing there thinkin....ok, how do I get this nut taken care of?    Then I hear something upstairs in my room.  I walk up the stairs and with every step the feeling around me gets creepier and creepier and the brightness is dimming as well.  

I get to my room and thought my husband was standing on the other side of the bed.  I start telling him about this freaky dude while I'm walking towards him.   I get three feet from him and realize this is not my husband!  What light was left went totally out and it is now almost pitch dark!   I turn to run..lol.  I'm no fool.  This guy grabs me from behind and pulls me to his chest.  He then reaches in front of me with his right hand and clutches me in the middle of my chest.  It felt like his hand was actually going into my chest.  It was the same weird feeling but much more intense than I had when I was a child.  I jerked myself awake, finding my hubby sitting next to me asking me if I was ok.   I gave him a quick rundown.  He did say that he had been standing by his nightstand just moments before....  

I will say the experience was interesting and it did take about an hour for the feeling of that hand going into my chest to go away.  But I don't feel drained, unhappy, or angry.  In fact I feel pretty good. :)

This test showed me pretty much what I've thought all along.  If you are constantly negative in your mind, your experiences will follow suit.  I don't know why I think positive all the time.  I certaintly didn't have to.  My whole childhood consisted of me being beat and molested and that was IN the family, nothing worse then not being able to trust your very own blood... I have lots of others that I can blame, but don't..anymore that is. ;)  It just seems very natural to look on the brighter side of things.

I know some people have a hard time thinking like that, but don't you see that is the crutch?   I believe that negative things exist, but only when we feed it life and the more you feed it the bigger it is going to get.  I also know that some people have chemical inbalances that cause them to be depressed alot, thus helping the vicious cycle continue.  And until they get that problem fixed they will never escape their own personal hell. :(

Well, I just wanted to share my negative test.   I'm still gonna ask for that dinner next time I feel that Incubus around. :lol:

Nay

knightlight

Its funny that you bring something up like this because I was actually pondering doing a test almost exactly like this.  I was on a really strong path to lots of OBE's on demand for a while due to my dedication but I slacked off and now that I am finally back on the road to progress I almost cant bring myself to OBE anymore!!!!  I just get gripped by this fear that something scary is going to happen even though I know the risks are low (imho).  I have never ruled out anything as a possibility such as possession or negs (simply because it would be just my luck to write them off and get nailed with a proverbial right hook with something out of left field like a neg or something) but I have been through alot of encounters with shadow folks and paralysis along with scary evil things tormenting me (eventually I said "screw them" and never looked back, havent run into any since, similar to your viewpoint).  

Every time I go to project and I feel that familiar expansion of awareness and a rush of energy in my heart centre right before I project I think "OH CRAP" and get hit with a wave of anxiety which ends up ending my OBE.  The other night I thought about just doing it and letting whatever happens happens or maybe even TRY to get in touch with something scary just to scare my own pants off and get it out of my system.  Thanks for sharing your experiences and I will officially be unafraid!!!!  Wish me luck I am going to try to project after I finish this post and I have a feeling I will he successfull.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Souljah333

for the "alleged" naysayer,

Well...all I can say it's about time you opened up and offered something substantial. That was most excellent...if I do say so myself. Gives so much more to discuss than some yellow ball rolling on the floor, clutching it's stomach!
It was deep. It was useful. It was....OMG...dark! :shock:

You know a lot of the time I spend here is with kit-gloves on. I'm always holding back to avoided being descended on by the "Moderators of Light". (I won't say Love, 'cuz y'all can be a little too harsh & ego-driven for that). but...
there's something that I need to get off my chest as well. Act the informant for whatever reason. Are you aware that there are a good number of people that leave this PSD area with contempt?!? Not me...I'm too busy, and really couldn't care less, but what do you feel is manifested by a bunch of people that have only one thought in their mind...being, "I hope Nay comes under full blown demonic attack so she can FINALLY relate/I hope that ----- gets hers"!?! I know you'll laugh it off, but I wouldn't want that energy coming at me, or coming "back at me" (compounded), whichever.

I don't think it's your perspective. Everyone is allowed to think however they chose, but it's in how the situations are handled that really does come across like you're mocking everyone and tagging them as "dysfunctional". who are you to make such a judgment, is my question, esp. when you push that you're coming from such a positive space?!? And what does it accomplish here in this forum...is another question?!?

Interesting your situation in your garage & house and how it corresponds to something I just experienced myself (a few days back)...another rescue if you will. In your house is your staircase/banister all wood (med/drk...not light)?!? and is the hallway at the top of the stairs very narrow? with a closet right near the top of the stairs? do the stairs ascend and turn right? Just curious bcuz I had this highly strange projection. I was in a garage as well. Same exact thing with the body parts and animals...and the guy, but I got the feeling more that he was some twisted freak...more then a scientist. He had a red circle saw that he had rigged up and taken the cover off of, so it was just the blade (exposed). He was big too. maybe 6 ft/300 lbs. and something wrong with his face...badly scared. I was studying him. He seemed not to care that I was there. Suddenly I was sucked into the main part of the house. It was a regularly decorated house...not abandon, or haunted or anything...but very, very dark. It got darker as I went up the stairs. Not sure, but as if I was being drawn up there for some reason. At the top of the stairs there was a woman. Looked to be in her late 60's. She felt disturbed...like she was trapped in the house. So I started to get to work on releasing her. She became surrounded by white light, and a tunnel of light appeared above her, but she was refusing to ascend. I kept trying to convince here that she wasn't needed there anymore. that she was free to leave. then this twisted smile appeared on her face, and a super cold chill hit me. that guy was behind me with the saw. and the woman (who i felt was possibly his mother) was laughing. it had been a ploy. except the guy didn't come at "me". suddenly there was another woman in the hallway, i hadn't noticed before. light brown hair (i think) she flew past me so fast i didn't catch a good look. He grabbed her and was attempting to cut her up...so i stepped in to stop it. and poof the woman vanished, and he started cutting me up instead. the whole thing went on for a long while...not sure of who had the upper hand at some points. strange too there were flashes that seemed to be premonitions. snap-shots of different points in the future where this guy was still at work terrorizing this woman. one where he had cut her entire scalp off and had her chained up and leading her around like a dog. another where she was in a cage and he was feeding her like a pet, etc. I wanted to make sure this guy was destroyed for good and i spent a real long time in battle with him, weakening him. in the end i just couldn't stay in long enough to get the end result. i did manage to do a lot of harm! but he was just so damn tenacious. still out there i guess...carving up astral bodies i suppose?!?

don't know why i wrote all that.
usually dont' bother getting into detail much.
was just so strange that this "light" entity of this older woman would bother tricking me like that?!? interesting from my perspective.

there's more to say in regards to your post and your feeling towards the "alleged" people under attack...but i've said way more then enough for now!!!

soul
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

OATH_

Quote from: Souljah333for the "alleged" naysayer,

Well...all I can say it's about time you opened up and offered something substantial. That was most excellent...if I do say so myself. Gives so much more to discuss than some yellow ball rolling on the floor, clutching it's stomach!
It was deep. It was useful. It was....OMG...dark! :shock:

You know a lot of the time I spend here is with kit-gloves on. I'm always holding back to avoided being descended on by the "Moderators of Light". (I won't say Love, 'cuz y'all can be a little too harsh & ego-driven for that). but...
there's something that I need to get off my chest as well. Act the informant for whatever reason. Are you aware that there are a good number of people that leave this PSD area with contempt?!? Not me...I'm too busy, and really couldn't care less, but what do you feel is manifested by a bunch of people that have only one thought in their mind...being, "I hope Nay comes under full blown demonic attack so she can FINALLY relate/I hope that ----- gets hers"!?! I know you'll laugh it off, but I wouldn't want that energy coming at me, or coming "back at me" (compounded), whichever.

I don't think it's your perspective. Everyone is allowed to think however they chose, but it's in how the situations are handled that really does come across like you're mocking everyone and tagging them as "dysfunctional". who are you to make such a judgment, is my question, esp. when you push that you're coming from such a positive space?!? And what does it accomplish here in this forum...is another question?!?

Interesting your situation in your garage & house and how it corresponds to something I just experienced myself (a few days back)...another rescue if you will. In your house is your staircase/banister all wood (med/drk...not light)?!? and is the hallway at the top of the stairs very narrow? with a closet right near the top of the stairs? do the stairs ascend and turn right? Just curious bcuz I had this highly strange projection. I was in a garage as well. Same exact thing with the body parts and animals...and the guy, but I got the feeling more that he was some twisted freak...more then a scientist. He had a red circle saw that he had rigged up and taken the cover off of, so it was just the blade (exposed). He was big too. maybe 6 ft/300 lbs. and something wrong with his face...badly scared. I was studying him. He seemed not to care that I was there. Suddenly I was sucked into the main part of the house. It was a regularly decorated house...not abandon, or haunted or anything...but very, very dark. It got darker as I went up the stairs. Not sure, but as if I was being drawn up there for some reason. At the top of the stairs there was a woman. Looked to be in her late 60's. She felt disturbed...like she was trapped in the house. So I started to get to work on releasing her. She became surrounded by white light, and a tunnel of light appeared above her, but she was refusing to ascend. I kept trying to convince here that she wasn't needed there anymore. that she was free to leave. then this twisted smile appeared on her face, and a super cold chill hit me. that guy was behind me with the saw. and the woman (who i felt was possibly his mother) was laughing. it had been a ploy. except the guy didn't come at "me". suddenly there was another woman in the hallway, i hadn't noticed before. light brown hair (i think) she flew past me so fast i didn't catch a good look. He grabbed her and was attempting to cut her up...so i stepped in to stop it. and poof the woman vanished, and he started cutting me up instead. the whole thing went on for a long while...not sure of who had the upper hand at some points. strange too there were flashes that seemed to be premonitions. snap-shots of different points in the future where this guy was still at work terrorizing this woman. one where he had cut her entire scalp off and had her chained up and leading her around like a dog. another where she was in a cage and he was feeding her like a pet, etc. I wanted to make sure this guy was destroyed for good and i spent a real long time in battle with him, weakening him. in the end i just couldn't stay in long enough to get the end result. i did manage to do a lot of harm! but he was just so damn tenacious. still out there i guess...carving up astral bodies i suppose?!?

don't know why i wrote all that.
usually dont' bother getting into detail much.
was just so strange that this "light" entity of this older woman would bother tricking me like that?!? interesting from my perspective.

there's more to say in regards to your post and your feeling towards the "alleged" people under attack...but i've said way more then enough for now!!!

soul

Wow, souljah, wow.  :shock:  I am almost speechless....ALmost  :)

I commend you but what is this issue you have with asking for help? I am sorry, i feel this is a touchy subject, but really, im sure there are plenty of beings whom you could have asked to help you in this fight no?
By his or her acts and knowledge, each person makes their nature known

At the centre was the holy Sephira of Tiphareth, the point of perfect balance, harmony and beauty; the mystic rose that held within its seed-pod generations of future blossoms.

Nay

LOL.. I asked for it. :)   And I'm sorry to say, once again..point missed. Grrrrrr.. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

Souljah, don't quit your day job girlfriend cause a psychic you are not.  Me, ego driven??? ok..anyone with a drop of empath or psychic in them would be able to tell I'm the exact opposite.  That's my thing...lol.  When I do speak out it might seem harsh, tough, and kinda drill sargent like.  I have 3 kids ya know..I've gotta have that attitude.;)  But I have self esteem issues.

Hmmmmmmmm.....Maybe I don't so much anymore. Cause I was going to continue by saying, when I say something, argue, or stand up about something you can damn well guarantee I'm very confident in what I'm saying or I wouldn't open my mouth.  I'm too scared of being made to feel the fool.. see that is the self esteem issue, that comes from a horrible beginning in life.  I used to be painfully shy as well.  Thank goodness I'm over that!. :D

OK..that aside.  I liked your little story.. too bad it wasn't true. ;)  

You attack because something rings true and you get all defensive.  What do you fear is going to go away if you actually admit that you create your very own demons?  

And you know what?  I'm tired of other people trying to create demons for other people.  The only reason why half of the beginners have problems projecting is because you've pushed your demons on them, and that is what is swimming around their minds when they meditate.  

Mod status aside, I'd be a very happy camper if you negetive lovers would just keep your stories over at the Astral Dynamics..... Most of the posts are in the PSD section anyway.  *shiver* just got a wicked vision of how dark those forums are gonna be if they continue to fill up with like minded ppl.

Anyhoo.. I'm glad I started this thread, I've learned even more then I thought I would.... thanks. :D

Nay

Souljah333

ah...nay, again..&..again...& again...what i'm suppose to say?!?
i gotta laugh...you're one crazy chick & i mean that from the bottom of my heart! :wink: all the therapy in the world, and i don't think you're ever going to admit that you have no idea what you're talking about.

first i was serious about the negativity that YOU'RE attracting. go ahead and keep right on laughing...that's fine, that has nothing to do with me. i just thought i'd bring it round past your blinders, so you could use a little hindsight and look at it. fine...you don't want to...that's okay.

my little tiff with the chop-saw guy is an excellent example of your narrow mindedness (1) and your ego (2). i didn't say that it was YOU. i was just asking to see if any of it was familiar, bcuz it was so similar in nature. instead of replying and saying "no that wasn't me"...you (ah...LOL) you actually tell me that i DIDN'T experience what i experienced?!? that's crazy talk. and...i wasn't aware of the FACT (:lol: gotta love this part) that i am the center force in all demonic attacks & possessions. WOW!!!
makes me want to rethink my career!
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  that gets three rolly-eyes!!!

You attack because something rings true and you get all defensive.
if you think my original post was an attack?!? you really don't know me.

you want psychic...i'll give you psychic, and then you can lock this down or delete it, or ignore me or attack...or whatever it is you like to do...just so long as you don't have to actually take anything into consideration.

you are a tough nut. hard-thick shell. good for protection, but how it works is through denial & ignorance. just bcuz you refuse to let anything in...doesn't mean it doesn't exist. (esp. for other people)

(you're not starving are you? but there are people in africa who are, and i'm sure you can manage to get your mind around that concept).

you have become the thing that you dreaded as a child...the person that callously says "it's not true"! when all  people really want is someone to believe in them. (i'm not speaking of me of course. why would i need you to validate something you don't even know exists)...but i think that's what a lot of noobs come here seeking, and bcuz nobody believed you as a child...you're going to give them the same. all those terrible, evil, dark & nasty things that happened to you in the past....there really isn't anyone to validate that for "real". it's just your word & those who rally round & trust in you & love you now.

i don't think you should change one single i-oda. you can't afford to.
keep on keepin' on girl. luckily life is short.
love soul

and p.s. dear oath...good question! why i always go it alone?!? hmmm.

Souljah333

and p.s.

what did you really learn?!? more then you thought you would???

mactombs

Quoteyou are a tough nut. hard-thick shell. good for protection, but how it works is through denial & ignorance. just bcuz you refuse to let anything in...doesn't mean it doesn't exist. (esp. for other people)

<Throws a mirror in front of Souljah>

Thanks for the post, Nay. I found it insightful and mature.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Souljah333

yeah...but having a tough shell is much easier to justify...then just being attention starved!!! why would you want to get in the middle of this discussion anyway? if you don't have anything to offer (like a story, experience or opinion)...move along...nothing to see here!

just your regular nay & soul cha-cha.

knightlight

Souljah I agree that this section of the forum is comprised mostly of concerned noobs who have questions about risks to them and people who ARE experiencing something very genuine that they believe is psychic attack, etc.  I dont want to take anything away from them because for a while I was in the same boat on both of those sections of the demographic.  I was once a noob who was scared to project because I didnt know what would happen to me.  I was also a novice projector who began having good success but also ran into some very shady characters once I managed to leave.  I even had a brief period of about a month where I would wake up at night paralyzed and see things in my room who would threaten me and make me see horrible visions.  At the time I was horrified, praying for protection, drawing holy symbols on my body and taking salt baths.  As an aside it all happened after I read all the horrific accounts of possession and neg symptoms in Psychic self defense, imagine that right?  All those horrible stories of babies tormented by negs and people brought under the control of evil beings from another dimension floating around in my brain while I project cant be good.

Now I have more experience and a different view point.  I dont doubt the people who post here but I do doubt the way they approach their problems.  It seems they tend to view themselves as a weak victim and think they have no power.  They rely on the advise of others and feel their words are pure wisdom even though the area we are discussing in my view is so broad and individualized that it requires personal approaches designed entirely by the person experiencing the events.

I think some of the booga booga attitudes and quite scary stories some of you share sends the message to others who come here that there is great risk to projectors and we are mearly ants projecting into a herd of elephants stampeding and damage is inevitable.  I have learned over the past 2 years that we have much more power over these negative experiences and we must take them head on.

Souljah333

so...let me get this straight.
i'm not free to post my experiences here, bcuz they aren't the norm???
awfully small world to insist on. just bcuz they don't fall within the lines of (in my opinion) "noobish understanding"...anyone out there with 21 years of experience in the astral...i'm more than willing to have a debate with.
there is no one here for me to seek advice from...as in "someone with MORE years of experience than me, whom i consider wise". so i don't ask questions, and i post what feels relevant, and i don't see why that draws so much attention.

i've had all sorts of experiences. if people want to focus on a few of the horrid ones...whatever. that's there business. if someone holds themselves back bcuz they're afraid...that's also their business. i don't come her pleading for help and answers. never have, and never will.

i could understand if i just went on and on about how terrible everything was for me, begging and pleading for help and support, and wanting to complain more than fix...but that isn't me, and i don't appreciate being treated like it is. nothing flows here...nothing swirls and interacts and reaches a new understanding. it's all about choosing sides and being right.
when it's all added up that's a demonstration of the maturity level here.

maybe i don't belong, but i really don't see where i've ever done any harm to anyone by sharing something that i have a lot of information on.

unless of course dear knightlight you're accusing me, as nay did...and saying that my mention about a few choice creatures here and there was actually the cause of "your" problems in the astral???

knightlight

Quotei've had all sorts of experiences. if people want to focus on a few of the horrid ones...whatever. that's there business. if someone holds themselves back bcuz they're afraid...that's also their business. i don't come her pleading for help and answers. never have, and never will.

Same here.

Quotei'm not free to post my experiences here, bcuz they aren't the norm???

NO!!!  :wink:  But with all seriousness I think you keep this section of the forum lively but also rather polarized.  Dont get me wrong, I respect your advice and viewpoints just as much as anyone else here.  No offense but you are definitely one of the more extreme neg/dark astral elements posters here and naturally anyone who is against that extreme will target you just by default.

Quotei really don't see where i've ever done any harm to anyone by sharing something that i have a lot of information on.
You havent.  Thanks for the contributions.   :D  

Quoteunless of course dear knightlight you're accusing me, as nay did...and saying that my mention about a few choice creatures here and there was actually the cause of "your" problems in the astral???

No actually I blame 90% of that on myself, 8% on my extreme collection of horror movies and 2% of my subconscious.  I dont think nay is blaming you specifically either.  I just think that the talk of negs in general is enough to effect a projection you have shortly afterwards and also an unhealthy obsession with such topics and materials tend to alter projections as well.  Every period of attack I have ever  had was around the time I was reading heavily about negs or thinking about them.

Quotenothing swirls and interacts and reaches a new understanding. it's all about choosing sides and being right.
when it's all added up that's a demonstration of the maturity level here.

That is the inherent problem with a topic like this when people have such opposite views.  Things polarize and stagnate.  I dont really agree that its about choosing sides and being right but I guess you are basically a mouthpiece for the PSD crowd so I guess you would have stronger feelings on that than me.  Same for nay in a way.  You are both on opposing ends of this spectrum and most of us are just sitting here watching the ball bouncing back and forth and occasionally heckling to keep the match going strong.  :lol:  :wink:

Souljah333

well that's just sick! :wink:

very diplomatic of you by the way, and that counts for a lot in my book (of shadows). i guess that's all i'm ever looking for...the effort (you know)?!? something that comes across on the page...like someone took "the time" to really weigh everything out; and the intelligence in it...it's obvious when it's there, and when it's not. sure...i guess some people don't have the time or the energy, but then why bother posting. that's what kind of gets under my skin, or kindles my fire sort-a-speak.

the only thing i really want to reply to is
QuoteI think you keep this section of the forum lively but also rather polarized. Dont get me wrong, I respect your advice and viewpoints just as much as anyone else here. No offense but you are definitely one of the more extreme neg/dark astral elements posters here and naturally anyone who is against that extreme will target you just by default.

if there's one thing i can't stand (besides being shallow) it's reiteration. you have people giving the fluffy bunny advice, and others giving lists of protective devices, herbs, and rituals (all of which can be found in a host of other places...if one is really "interested" in gaining knowledge, and you have the "support" noobs that just want to be helpful & understanding, and some folks that are trapped in the victim stance...where it's all so tragic and meaningless, and the rebels that want to rage against the negativity & drive it back from whence it came, and there's me?!? :roll:

been at it a long time, tons of different perspectives from tons of different levels, very open-minded, creative, empathetic, and of course jaded...so, what do i bring to the table that's unique??? that isn't being covered in the rest of the convo? that's all it ever is. i have no agenda. i'm not sitting at home thinking..."i'm going to make this as twisted & difficult as possible".

why on earth would i want to do that?
i'm really not the polar opposite to anything. it just may be coming across that way bcuz i don't have the time to play the parrot, and repeat what's already been offered, and i refuse to sugar coat what i know to be true, just so it's easier to swallow. i do go against the status quo though.
can't apologize for that. :wink:

soul

you know...people will watch the news, but it doesn't stop them from walking outside into that mess. (well...some people, but that's another topic). we've all heard horror stories about auto accidents...in fact that tactic of pushing the horror so the responsibility of "driving a weapon" is taken SERIOUSLY...is actually employed a lot, esp. to younger kids in high school. doesn't stop people from driving, or worse...mindlessly rolling around in a daze talking on their cell phones, blaring the beats, and wolfing down big mac's. and who are you gonna blame when you crash 'n' burn? the driver's ed teacher for saying, "i told you so"???
to me that's just plain weirdness.

knightlight

Quotei'm really not the polar opposite to anything.

Well thats true  :lol:  you cant really break a topic like this down into 2 sides, you need a ven diagram or something.  Its more like a circle and your on the outside rim pretty much by yourself.  :P   I agree that reiteration is annoying, kind of comes along with the fact that there are always noobs that have absolutely no idea about anything and would rather come here and spout out a trillion questions than hit up yahoo or pick up a book or *GASP* come to their own conclusions.   :lol:

Quotei do go against the status quo though.

For sure!  8)   Keep it up.  

Quotei'm not sitting at home thinking..."i'm going to make this as twisted & difficult as possible".

You should!  This is the perfect forum for it... no wait... thats that OTHER forum we dont like to talk about.  :lol:  :twisted:

Wronski Feint

You know, a big problem with these forums/threads is that everybody thinks they are right.  You say somthing and then you get sombody telling you youre wrong.  Last time I checked, nothing about the metaphyisical is certain and hard fact.  We are still learning about somthing that is really hard to understand and get hard evidence on.  I dont see how any of us is right or wrong.  I think you should just post your beleif and leave it alone.  Nothing more, dont call sombody else wrong.   There are many ways to get rid of negs, negs are different for every person.  Some people go through some stuff that is pretty wild and some people go through stuff that isnt as flamboyant.  My point is we should be working TOGETHER by collecting information and passing it to other people.  Instead of having a database of arguments, we need a database of information.  

-Vini, Vidi, Veggie
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

OATH_

I like him too.

(I will be editing this to add more later, Im sorry but I have to go at the moment)

At the centre was the holy Sephira of Tiphareth, the point of perfect balance, harmony and beauty; the mystic rose that held within its seed-pod generations of future blossoms.

Nay

Me too. :D

I don't think I need to comment anymore because obviously there is no point in beating a dead horse.    And really Souljah, you shouldn' t smile while doing so...people might get the impression that you enjoy it...

Nay

Wronski Feint

I like you all too, I really enjoy being a member of this community. :D
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

James S

While I agree that there is no right or wrong, and we are still very much metaphysical infants, there is one thing I believe very much to be true, as I see it proven time and again:

We create our own reality!

We choose our circumstances and we choose how we deal with them.

:)
James.

James S

Sorry for keeping you awake NOY.

Got anything more to add to that?

:?:
James.

James S

I think you're over-analyzing it.

Why worry about how it's done? Creating your own reality really is a case of Nike... "Just do it!"

I honestly have no idea if I'm a little seed influencing or being influenced by lots of other little seeds, or if I'm God. What I do know is that I made some choices before I incarnated to set the conditions of the experiences and lessons I sought in this life, and I also choose my reality on a daily basis. If I want to change that reality in a more unconventional or radical way, I've learned how to use affirmations to manifest those more radical changes. It's a case of I've done it and I know it works. The more practiced I become, the more radical the changes I can make.

So stop thinking about it and get out there and create your life!
You too can walk on water!  :)

;)
James.

OATH_

Quote from: NodesOfYesodwith no help or hinderence from anybody else? you are wise

well done.

the point i was making is when sombody gets mugged in the street its the thief that just does it not the old lady who attracted it or woke up and made the afermation she was going to be robbed that day talk sence will you. energy attacks are theft!

it annoys me when people misplace the fault onto the victim every time

Nodes

ps post a pic of you walking on water id love to see it

Wow NOY. How rude! Why don't you take a look at how you treat ppl. Its really retarded you know. To me, I see you telling James how stupid he is and how smart you are, yet you barely try to make him understand, you only tell him, "how wise he is" and when he tries to inspire you...sarcasm. Right, NOY real smart of ya. You must be genius....

Nay

Actually the thief and the old lady were already in agreement when that moment in time took place.IMO.  But I don't think that EVERY moment is written, just the major ones.

Yeah, Node you and Souljah.,aka..muse, Dk..etc.. :roll: You two do seem to take things on the personal side don't cha?  Now Node,  if I could just pin-point who else you are playing. :D

Another thought.... if you two dislike this forum so much, why do you frequent it so much??  Another Einstein question...any ideas, anyone?  I bet OATH could answer it, judging by his last post.  ;)

Nay

James S

Quote from: NodesOfYesodI agree that you can attract things to your life with affirmations
its like praying for something

But I do not respect the statement "you create your reality"
it implies that you are responsible for all of your experience.
when people go through hard times saying "you create your own reality"
to them is like saying its there fault and there problem. its totally un-helpful and false. they didn't invent Good and bad and that's reality

I have herd it more and more and more over the last few months
its like the newest cool statement. but every time when challenged its like knocking on a hollow box.. so whats the point?

I don't mean to be rude but its arrogant
It's Ok, I'm not taking your comments as being rude. It's your opinion.
I don't think it's arrogant though, I think it's realistic. My opinion is that you are only taking into account a fairly narrow perspective, in that you are not considering the choices our souls make before incarnating into this world.

We are all absolutely 100% responsible for our own experiences. We have free will, which means we have a choice in everything.

You say how can an old lady be responsible for a mugger? Another good one often used is how can a small baby be responsible for a crippling illness or injury?

In the studies of Tarot, Astrology, and what I'm trained in - Numerology, there is common reference to karmic conditions. Karma isn't some cosmic police force. It's our own soul deciding that it failed to learn a lesson, or experience something important, or it cause someone harm in a previous life, so it sets the conditions in this life to learn the lesson, to gain the experience, to repay its own debt for harm done, and evolve.

I wonder if Stephen Hawking would have recieved half the accolades he has if her were able-bodied. Do you think he chose for his condition to be a disability, or an opportunity?

We choose the conditions we're going to be born into before we incarnate. That's how much choice we have! We never stop choosing. The old lady that got mugged could have chosen to follow her intuition and leave her house 15 minutes later. That's what our intuition does for us - shows us the opportunities and warns us of the dangers. If we cant pick up on any of that, it's because we've chosen to live life ignoring our intuition.

There is no fault, there is no blame, there is only choice and the laws of cause and effect. Sometimes we make the wrong choices. As free willed beings, ultimately answerable to no-one but ourselves, that's the prerogative we have.

We have the choice to live consciously, aware of all our descisions and actions, or we have the choice to go through life unconsciously, and take little to no responsibility for what happens to us.

Blessings,
James.

P.S.
I choose to believe I am not capable of walking on water at this time. If I choose otherwise, I'll be sure to have a camera ready and waiting :wink:  :D

Nay

Quoteshame on you
goodness.. for what reason?

Quotehow dare you try to rope another person into your dig at me for punch just shows your opinion is so week against me you had to be cheep?
where in my post did it say I disliked the forum ?what because James is a mod I have to agree with every thing he says? is he astral pulse incarnated in a man. you just both shamed him by not alowing him to have a discusion about it. and you used cheep shot at my friend to try to make a non existant point! im very disapointed with you both
Oh...I dare.  Actions speak volumes over talking any day. ;)

Quotei was only poking you in the ribs james i dident mean to make two other people I did respect be so horrible . oh well
You sure you don't have a knife hidden in that rib poking hand? LOL..sorry..:lol:  I think I just was over come by one of my little quips..

Let me off this ride!    

Nay