News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My mom's bizarre experiences

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

This morning I talked to my mom and she shared her experiences that occurred two nights on a row.
My mom and sister by the way know about my OBE adventures and they are familiar with the spiritual world.
So, few months ago I mailed them few stones I collected from Grand Canyon and Sedona, thinking that they will provide positive energy from such interesting places. Well, the first report from my mom during the first night of the stones being at home was that she woke up at night and felt something attached to her back. She said she went outside and brushed it off of her and she saw that it was a dark substance of some sort, which dissolved once it fell on the ground. I told her that she was out of her body, experiencing the astral. She agreed and then she said that she put the stones in a glass jewelry box in another room and since then she had no weird experiences. Well, this morning she said that last week she was cleaning and was dusting off the furniture where the glass box was. The lid slid open and my mom took out the stones to clean the box as well. That same night she said that she woke up in the middle of the night and something made her get up, raise her right arm and walk into the kitchen. My mom said that she did not want to do that but she could not control her body. She went to open the cupboard and her arm grabbed the bottle of balsamic vinegar. Then she opened the bottle and started drinking, just one sip though. But she wasn't in control of her movements. She said it felt like someone was controlling her body, and at the same time she was thinking that she didn't want to do that, but she couldn't gain control. Then she went back to sleep. The second night the same thing happened, just this time she went to the medicine box, opened it and took an ointment that is used for colds. My mom thought that she didn't need to use it, but again something else was controlling her body. She did open the ointment and rubbed a little on her chest.
Now, I was going to suggest that she was out of body, however, she said that the following mornings she did have the aftertaste of vinegar (after the first night) and the ointment on her skin (after the second night).
Then she got really concerned and thought that this thing may make her take a bunch of pills next time. It is really bizarre if you think about it. Then she wrapped the stones in a plastic bag and threw them in the river. She sprinkled the house with holy water from the local church and burned sage. Since then she said none of these episodes repeated. She said she has never experienced in her life something else controlling her body, while her mind was aware of what was happening.
I knew that elements and objects can transfer spirits from one place to another, but I thought everything in the Canyon and Sedona was positive.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lionheart

Lightbeam I can give you a explanation here of sorts. First off I do believe in the energy of the earth, it shows it's way through stone and crystals alike. But, I have given stones to friends who were extremely religious/spiritual and had the same similar results of yours appear. I believe that they were so deep into their belief system, that what occurred to them was strictly a manifest made by their subconscious mind. I had told them that the stone I had given them was unique in Magickal ways beforehand, that it was from an area known for vortexes and strange happenings. Their experiences did not cease until they got rid of the stone from their home and I heard miles away. When I gave them the stone, they happily accepted, as people do when given a gift. But, I knew they were "unsure" of what it represented. The exact same thing happened this year when I was selling Salt Lamps. I had a customer who gifted one to her sister, her sister is a devote christian. It came down to the fact that her sister could not stand being in the room with the Lamp, it went against everything she believed in. In yet the Salt Lamp was from the earth and was not known to have any kind of mystical powers, it was different and that was good enough for her. Her sister had told her it would help her sleep and also help with her Asthma, but it did the complete opposite to this poor women, solely based on her subconscious fears. We did give her sister her money back and took the Lamp back though.

LightBeam

That is possible Lionheart, but my mom is not religious, she is more spiritual. She does believe though in the power of the holy water, because the energy in the churches is positive, it is created by the positive and hopeful energies of the people visiting. It has nothing to do with whether you believe in the concept of God as Christians present it in the bible, or not. But in general places where the masses visit and bring their most positive thinking, tend to have that power in the vicinity. Combined with a powerful prayer of healing and purity, the water does absorb the energy.
Anyway, I though the same thing, but usually my mom does believe in the power of nature and even has a collection of rocks from all over the world. That's why she asked me to collect one from there.
Later though, I found out that a lot of people have died in the Grand Canyon and many accidents have occurred. We are talking about thousands. Sedona on the other hand was a home of indian tribes who had performed many human sacrifices where the vortexes are.
I do believe there are trapped spirits in places like that. Some maybe good and some bad. They can interact with our reality, that is no question. My boyfriend and his family had bad experiences in their home as well because he took some rocks too and they later got rid of them. They thought too it will bring them positive energy. I never told my mom though. She did not know. Her mind was not influenced by any of these stories.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lionheart

Just to back up Lightbeam on this, there are thousands of cases of bad things happening to people that took "lave rocks" home from the Hawaiian Islands. It is said to release the wrath of Goddess Pele down upon you. I lived in Hawaii myself for 5 years and have heard countless stories of "lava rocks" being returned via mail from people that chose to challenge that myth.
I just relayed the other story because I was personally familiar with experiences that mirrored your own. But you already know my personal beliefs pertaining to Paranormal Events and that's everything and anything is possible.

Nameless

Hadn't read this LightBeam. I do think also that natural elements absorb whatever energies are present around them. While at the same time knowing we ourselves can influence how those energies manifest. So incidences like this could be either/or or a combination of the two.

My own mother had some rather strange experiences though not from stones.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Yes, Nameless, nature elements do absorb energies. This is where the origin of amulets come from. Now, as much as magnificent the Grand Canyon and Sedona are, there are some strange energies hovering around. When we went to one of the souvenir shops there was a very thick book, maybe 5 inches thick with a title "Deaths of the Grand Canyon". All recorded accidents and death cases were included in that book. Scary when you think about it. As I mentioned also many tribes in the ancient past have performed sacrifices there. When we climbed to the top of one large flat rock at one of the vortexes in Sedona, we all got very uneasy feeling. My then boyfriend' mother said her legs felt like paralyzed and she refused to go to the top. She said she was seeing young girls screaming. She had a very developed sixth sense. Later that evening we read on the internet that on this very location, there were artifacts found by archeologists that suggest sacrificial rituals. We had no idea before that, so she was not influenced by stories. None of us expected to encounter any negativity there. We were actually very positive and excited to visit these places. It was a great trip, but spooky for sure. After we returned I had the rocks with me. We had a cat and often he would stare at the corner of the ceiling, not moving in a defense position. That was freaky. Later we also threw away the rocks and all this heavy energy disappeared.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

You did the right thing. I've never been there but do know Sedona has quite the history. I did some research on the area a few years ago. Alot of alien activity has also been reported there, go figure.

Your family does seem to have a strong psychic ability to have picked up on this in so many different ways without even knowing the history. I've come across areas here locally that have a negative vibe. I just move away slowly, very slowly.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

So, this got me thinking. It' s people who create the type of energies based on their feelings and it gets absorbed by the nature elements around in a particular area. Take Disneyland for example. I am drawn there so strongly and I go a few times a year. Every time I walk into the park, I feel literally hit in the chest area by a blast of excitement and incredible joy and I start breathing heavily and my brain just starts spiking with incredible dopamine production. It really is overwhelming. I don't predispose myself to feel this way, it just happens aromatically. Sometimes I even forget and as soon as this feeling hits me I'm like, oh yea, that feeling again. So, why is that. Well, everyone visiting areas like that have great expectations for fun and enjoinment. The mass consciousness creates so much dense positive energy that it enhances the area itself. Everyone feeds off of each other's energies and it grows ever so strong. This is how strong mass consciousness's focused thoughts can be.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Your example also gives much credence to how a gathering of people all focusing on one thing works. Such as prayer groups and those focus groups that gather to do things like sending healing energy towards a particular place like a hospital.

The big and likely only difference I see is that in places like Disney Land the focus isn't so much intentional as just automatic or inherent to the experience. Whereas in the other groups there is well defined intent. That well defined intent takes fewer people while the other is affected by sheer numbers.

This thread is actually a VERY GOOD example of how our practice in general and specific terms can be used to fix, heal and inspire the world. Even skeptics should be able to see some signs of proof here if they give it thought.

I know our practice is AP (astral projection). But it's time to grow up a bit and expand. People, I think, need to SEE what this has to do with them and the world and how it's all related.

LightBeam

Yes, groups who gather for prayers or focused work produce similar results. But here are some rules that I think apply when comes to manifestation. In order to bring forth events there must be a strong belief. Fear is one type of belief. Unfortunately strong fears bring unfavorable events because fear is a very strong acknowledgement of the reality of what is feared. We all have fears when analyzing possibilities, but something that is stronger is most likely to manifest into something along those lines.
Now, Disneyland related manifestations are strong because people automatically get excited, knowing the fun environment there, so their beliefs are unquestionable. These are the strongest beliefs. When you just know without doubt, not even analyzing your beliefs. They are just a part of you.
Gathered groups that try to focus through prayers or meditation to influence something, most likely will have some doubts about the outcome, therefore the desired results may not be as prominent.

If we can somehow program our minds to automatically accept all positive things as true nature and remove all fears, than we will have no problem manifesting things. But this is hard to achieve. Our human nature and observation of negative events are not allowing our logic to automatically dismiss negative possibilities.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I see, admittedly I hadn't really thought along these lines before but I'm enjoying this.

So if a focused group could get excited and happy, like at Disney World,  for a positive outcome the results would increase many fold. You see now, THIS is a real how to!! It's all getting the right image/translation across.

And I think we all agree on fear being probably the greatest hindrance. Right up there with preconceived beliefs and ideas.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on November 20, 2018, 01:02:47
You see now, THIS is a real how to!! It's all getting the right image/translation across.

Yes, and to really imagine how would it FEEL, as if you are already experiencing your desired result. It's pretty much a form of visualization of a probable future. When something planned is ahead of you and you are anticipating the experience, the very anticipation charged energy opens that exact probable path ahead of you and you just have to walk on it because it has been selected by your focused attention.

And now, here is a separate thought that just popped in my mind. I think this topic is going all over the place LOL, but that's ok.

So, how do challenges appear in our paths. Here is an example. You are all positive, right. No negative situation can come across. Well, imagine you have a discussion with a friend about overweight America. And you say "I just don't understand people who cant control what they put in their mouth. It's their own fault". Guess what, if  you "DONT UNDERSTAND" then you will be presented a situation where you will walk in their shoes and you will eventually understand and stop judging. This was me a while ago. And sure enough very gradually over a few years period of time, I started eating a lot of sweets and started gaining weight. I just couldn't control my hunger. I don't know what was the reason. I tried so many diets but they failed. I had no control. Then I started sympathizing with overweight people and eventually I stopped judging them. From that time of realization, I slowly started regaining control and the weight came off. I even started desiring to eat only the healthiest possible foods and the thought of junk food now turns me off. So, sometimes not just fears, but simple "I don't understand" will bring you the opportunity to "understand".
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Oh God, boy am I in trouble!

That's it, I now have full understanding. Yes, yes I do. I know what it is to be fat, broke, hurt, angry, depressed and pig-headed.

I need to know what it is like to be slim, financially independent, healthy, happy, excited and easy.

Well LightBeam, this was exactly the right thing to say.

You are totally bringing home what I need to know and it's clicking. Sure hope others who may be reading this are getting it.

So much hugs and love!!!

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on November 20, 2018, 01:43:31

I need to know what it is like to be slim, financially independent, healthy, happy, excited and easy.

All you need to think is "I just don't get these skinny, rich bimbos" haha
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Quote from: LightBeam on November 20, 2018, 01:49:32
All you need to think is "I just don't get these skinny, rich bimbos" haha
:-D :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :lol: