News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

And all clicks into place...........

Previous topic - Next topic

SPASTRAL

I've been reading Roberts article on basic psychic countermeasures......

This might bore the socks off you, but I'm in a writing mood.

As a child, I had a very vivid imagination; I could use a couple of clothes pegs and be in the battle of britain or stage Luke Vs Dath or anything I wanted.

When I reached around 8 years old, my local school staged a halloween festival (witches, goblins demons etc) and it scared the life out of me. From that day on, I would never sleep alone (I used to literally cling on to the back of my sister for dear life) as embarrassing as it sounds, I used to be haunted by nightmares (Sleeping and waking) and would get into bed with my parents well into my mid teens.  

My older sister (around 13 at the time I was 8) used to recall that she could remember being in my mums womb;  This feeling she described, was a feeling of all over body pressure.  She said that it would happen nearly every night (the onset of this conincided with puberty) at the time, I was very young, still having awful dreams and would be snuggled between mum and dad when my sister would walk in the room and while crying and screaming, would come in and tell mum that it was happening again.  One night, my sister came into my parents room and got in bed with us, and we all felt the pressure.  My mum was very brave and said that we would endure this together, I however ran from the bedroom and my dad had to spend the night with me in my room.

A lot of the time, my sister would stay at her friends houses, and I would be left in this room alone (until I could bear no more!).  Although I had the light on, I was still very afraid, and would hear what can only be described as a nasty breathing sound.  When this sound happened, I would go onto the landing and check it wasn't one of my parents, then would go back into the room and it would start up again.  To this day, I don't know if it was my imagination running riot, but I was TERRIFIED!

We eventually got a priest round to the house; he blessed it and the remaining time there was more bearable. We moved to a new house shortly after this, and, other than my fear of the dark, the problems vanished.

I was eventually made to sleep in my own room in the new house.  My form of escaping my night terror was to read books (narnia chronicles etc) for some reason, my parents were quite firm and bedtime meant sleep time.  If I didn't read myself to sleep, I would sleep with my head under the covers.

I'm now 30 years old, and until recently, I have still had problems with the dark.  these problems only occur if I am alone in the house.  Reading Roberts articles have helped me gain a much better understanding of what could have been happening to me.  I now (most nights) can walk around the house alone in the dark (Since attempting projection, my night vision is near perfect!) because every night, I set aside an hour to relax, try to project, and energise myself with very positive energy.  All Roberts techniques are very effective, but in my own opinion, WE are the key to a large extent; The approach we take to combating the negatives can to a degree , be done from a mixture of using things like positive music, laughter, showering etc and using the power within can make us a formiddable foe to any wildlife that wants a peice of us.

My life is really changing. and I want to thank Robert and everyone else who inspires me to log into this site every day.

God bless