News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Myth, or threat?

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

I know some people can "influence" the mood of a room or a certain person.  The result can cause certain results in the person, but I do not think that full blown mind control in easily done.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
David127385.freestoreclub.com

Kristen

Hi Good Hope,

I've wondered about your question myself.  I'm no expert - I'm going on personal belief though - I think if someone is psychic that they are either recieving, transmitting or can do both...  and I think that if someone had the ability to intentionally create and transmit thoughts/emotions/intent forms, and those forms were recieved by someone, that that thought form's existence in someone's subconscious or conscious constitutes a level of control because at that point they become an object of thought or feeling or volition in the reciever.  In other words, the reciever responds at some level to it.

But I think that people don't need to be the recipient of something purposefully formed psychically in order to have their thoughts controlled or to create a response in a person.  Having an idea, an emotion or a behavior impinge on awareness at any level can happen very effectively with a simple exchange of words whether someone is in the room with you, talking over the phone, or exchanging messages on the internet.

So, if anyone wants to develop psychic ability, I think it would be well worth their while to learn to discriminate what we let into our space and to actively shield.  Its worthwhile to shield anyway... no matter how a person might want to characterize communication at any level - we're all open.

KB

kakkarot

i don't know how you define psychic (and i have come across quite a few definitions) but i think this should give you some insight into an answer.

mind control through telepathy is possible. but it isn't easy. especially remote telepathy. it would best be left to the more powerful individuals or groups. and not too many are going to just be up and doing it to anyone they come across. so you really don't have much to worry about. if you tick someone off, i could see them taking time out of their lives to try it, but if you are just minding your own business, the possibility of a random attack where a person actually tries to take complete control of you, is incredibly small. more likely you'd have to worry about jerks who start messing with your mind in small ways.

and either way, you could always get help to deal with them.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

CRIMINALMIND63

Yes. This is possible. Go to the post Robert Bruce- Psychic Attack written by me. It will explain some of the experience a person will go through.

Good Hope

I am not saying I am interested in practicing this field as a psychic, if I ever become a psychic. I want to know this for my safety whenever I will reach outward from my body or do develop mental abilities.

Can people do psychic mind control? Can a person develop the psychic ability to remotely control another's mind to do his/her biddings, either good or bad to the victim?