NASA hires theologians to help humanity deal with aliens

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

They are preparing the masses for what they already know is the truth. Just another step for the upcoming disclosure. Baby steps. They are in no rush to finally let the cat out of the bag. Once they do, there is no going back!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

This has been known not only to those with hard evidence but to people with common sense. However, the problem is the portion (pretty big) of the masses that will cause chaos, therefore their minds need to be pre-conditioned. The reason that this secret could not be revealed earlier is human behavior. But to move further with our evolution, we have to go through the initial turmoil of chaos until things settle down.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

A few things to share here to this. First off, I don't think this thread is in the right Sub-forum. This isn't a "Psychic" or "Paranormal" phenomenon. At least I wouldn't classify it that way.

The first thing I have to share is from today's headlines on my Yahoo news feed and it is this story from this little 88-year-old Lady from New Mexico, USA. She knows the truth!  :wink:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/recollections-ufos-still-130000022.html

The second share is from a man that I consider one of the best versed on the UFO situation itself. Years ago, he co-authored a book called AD (After Disclosure). His name is Richard Dolan and he is well known and respected voice in the UFO community. His year-end video was fantastic and actually explained what we are experiencing in this World of ours today and why. In this video Richard spoke of the new Pentagon based research units that are being formed to investigate UFO occurrences. But it is the second part of his video that really caught my eye, or should I say ear and that was his talk on the Globalist Revolution that seems to be taking over everything these days, including our minds, through countless distractions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTQFqATdFLI
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

NASA or the government doesn't need to reveal anything to those of us who already know. That number has grown exponentially. But like this quote from the bible "there is a season for all things" the season is approaching.

I'll check out those links Lu.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Rakkso

I think I read today the news was fake.
On another note, while doing some gardening today I laid on my back on the grass and saw 6 small bright orbs darting across the noon sky. 4  coming from the Bolivar Peak in the Andes Mountains, the 5th one on a super rush, the last one not so much, and never together, but in the span of 10-25 minutes perhaps (I was dozing off but never quite). Whats the thing with aliens and mountains???
I mean if I was lucky I would see 3 tops, in a moderate time span. But 6? c'mon. Is lunch over there that good or what?

They don't term this news part of the 'disclosure' anymore, do they now?

Sammie

Marzillian

I think the whole disclosure thing only propels us to the next UFO video or article, individually.

If disclosure is interpreted as a major case in the awareness of the population, then the one responsible for it knows the link from where it is possible to inform myriads of people in one go. No one has the intelligence nor the balls to do it. That's why UFO's and stuff are just part of another reality box, and Real disclosure is a myth. The only way this is given its full meaning, is when a UFO of considerable proportion stays above the white house for at least a whole day. I'm talking about disclosure here.

But this link: Where do you go if UFOs are experienced first hand? Where is the magical funnel? What type of evidence or idea is powerful or fit enough to break through its own reality show? If the whole thing 'came out', we all would be UFOlogists or fanatic enthousiasts sooner or later, almost everyone.