Need some help. [ Black magic type stuff, sorry do not know where to post ]

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihavewings

A few years ago a portrait of my family was stolen, ever since then we have not been doing to good. Is there anything we can do?

desert-rat

It could be a curse , or just a coincidence .   You could see if any one   did put a curse on your family .  desert rat

majour ka

Im certain is had NOTHING to do with a picture being stolen, curses are just superstition and all in the mind. They don't exist.

I hope things get better for you

desert-rat

I beg to differ curses are for real , and are not to be takken lightly .   I dont know if your family does have a curse tho.  Do deep meditation , ask your higher self / guides / masters what is going on .  desert rat 

Ihavewings

Quote from: desert-rat on October 13, 2012, 18:00:32
I beg to differ curses are for real , and are not to be takken lightly .   I dont know if your family does have a curse tho.  Do deep meditation , ask your higher self / guides / masters what is going on .  desert rat 

Do you think meditation can get things better Desert Rat?

majour ka

First realising there is no curse! will help things get better.

If people understand the benefit of meditation everyone would practice regularly.

Desert rat, we will have to agree to disagree on this one, curses are about as real as a any other superstition...all in the mind.

majour ka

Xanth

desert-rat

I am not an expert on curses , but I think there stored in the akachic records . The medatation will get you any info on a curse if there is one, and how to get rid of it .  desert rat 

roman67

Quote from: majour ka on October 13, 2012, 12:14:26
Im certain is had NOTHING to do with a picture being stolen, curses are just superstition and all in the mind. They don't exist.

I hope things get better for you

I also agree with you... Or may be it was just a co-incidence.

Xanth

Quote from: desert-rat on October 14, 2012, 12:22:02
I am not an expert on curses , but I think there stored in the akachic records . The medatation will get you any info on a curse if there is one, and how to get rid of it .  desert rat 
The "akashic records" is simply a record of everything that has happened or could have happened.  Nothing more. 

omass

Curses are for real. I have an apparently "incurable" disease that's getting worse every year! I never thought I was cursed until I found a really god "witch doctor" in Russia so I went to him. He said I'm apparently cursed and he can't help me. That disease started out of the blue when times were good 3 years ago. Maybe it's a curse?
I don't believe in incurability of diseases but having been to doctors from London to Riga who all say it will get worse and it's incurable... :S
Gotta livewithit.

Mr.Flip

Quote from: majour ka on October 13, 2012, 19:00:36
Believing you have been cursed would be a curse ...

true point

in a situation like this, i would meditate and pray, also sing,
ya know stuff that will make me feel good in side as im pondering the answers to my solutions, maybe even astral project  :wink:
and after i feel that ive purged my body's frequency of bad vibes i'll move on and or take action of what im supposed to do

now if ya wanna get fancy on the first day of the month in the morning id go around the house with olive oil and water dazzling it first on the North,East,South, then West while putting salt on the floor, id also rub Willow tree leaves with the stem on the parts i put oil and water
p.s all of the while your holding carbon incencse in one of those burning chalice/latern thingys
says your prayers and the next day sweep up the salt and your good  :wink:
(!)Spark it up

Lionheart

There was a Paranormal Investigator (not the "fake" TV type) named Loyd Auerbach on Coast to Coast AM tonight that doesn't believe in Curses, Evil or Demons, but he does believe in Ghosts. He is the Director of the Office of Paranormal Investigations and he takes a more realistic approach to Paranormal matters. Here's his website: http://mindreader.com/ He said "If someone tells you that you are cursed, RUN". He said "chances are they are after your money".
He then brought up cases where people have been "duped" out of thousands of dollars by someone that said they could lift the curse. He said that the Police would not even help the people get their money back. He also said "We curse ourselves". On not believing in evil, his answer was "people can be evil and do evil things themselves. There is no outside presences that are evil, it is only our perceptions.

sunshaker

Curses are only as strong as the believe that goes with them, Have another family portrait and get it blessed, then you will have a balance.

majour ka

Quote from: sunshaker on October 19, 2012, 12:36:20
Curses are only as strong as the believe that goes with them, Have another family portrait and get it blessed, then you will have a balance.

I like it  :-)

AstralCody

Quote from: Lionheart on October 19, 2012, 03:37:48
There was a Paranormal Investigator (not the "fake" TV type) named Loyd Auerbach on Coast to Coast AM tonight that doesn't believe in Curses, Evil or Demons, but he does believe in Ghosts. He is the Director of the Office of Paranormal Investigations and he takes a more realistic approach to Paranormal matters. Here's his website: http://mindreader.com/ He said "If someone tells you that you are cursed, RUN". He said "chances are they are after your money".
He then brought up cases where people have been "duped" out of thousands of dollars by someone that said they could lift the curse. He said that the Police would not even help the people get their money back. He also said "We curse ourselves". On not believing in evil, his answer was "people can be evil and do evil things themselves. There is no outside presences that are evil, it is only our perceptions.

Lionheart very true!

I might add though, that although the TV type ghost hunting shows have a "acting" like feeling behind them, and they are filmed... and there are bloopers... etc. I wanted to add that I do EVP work myself and talking to spirits via recorder... or anything like that is absolutely real. I never believed it until I tired it myself. It's a very unique phenomena and I actually got obsessed at one point and had to stop. I got voices to talk back to me that where clear as a bell. Maybe this kind of stuff is just tossed away by the media? Imagine that... :lol: Because, my god they can't stop posting or talking about politics for one second. :|

I don't know if the EVP's on the ghost shows that THEY catch are real because I wasn't there, but the phenomena is definitely there! What's even more interesting is that people will go to graveyards or "haunted" places and think that's the only place you can get them. You can get EVP's anywhere. I do them in my house all the time, it's good stuff!

majour ka

Amen Cody, I to have had some incredible EVP spirit recordings. Good inteligant stuff aswell and very clear  :-)