News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Needing hel

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Hi Angel, and welcome to the Astral Pulse!

Q.
I know my adopted dad is into witch craft and black magic and he is very mean to me he abused me as a child. I have not had contact with him in years. Is it possible hes sending me bad vibes?

To answer bluntly...Yes, it is possible that he is sending negativity your way.

This however would however require that he has the motivation to do it. Basicaly to psychicly attactk someone requires time, energy and effort. And if you have not seen him for years than you would have to have given him reason to have such a grudge at present.

How can you find out if its him?

Some people are sensitive to where energy comes from and can just tell who has sent it. I cant, and to be honest I dont know how to find out if it is him. If it is a person at all. But at the end of the day does it really matter who it is? You just want it to end.

So what do I do about it?

Well firstly before we jump to wild conculsions you should analyse yourself and make sure that the problem is not growing from within you. It is very easy to balme depression on psychic attack once you are made aware of the concept. See a doctor, it could even be your diet.

There is no harm in the mean time however with using some clensing rituals that appeal to you (search the web and look in spiritual and magical sites) and some basic protection rituals, for eg the lesser banishing ritual of the pentergram- LBRP (ditto with the web search)

It is possible to use magic to reflect energy back to its sender, there are just so many ways to do this. But if that is not your area than it is not much good to you.

My advice is to definately see a doctor.

"My mom astrals to me alot " - not sure what you ment here

best regards and be sure to post with developments

David

Veni Vidi Vici

Ides315

Hi, Bjays_angel

Some stuff I have learned

1 Read everything about defense on this site!

2 If the energy is sent, or created by your situation, it becomes a self feeding circle. Try to put yourself in a positive mind frame anytime you can. Look for what triggers it, and ask yourself why. You can attract negs by having bad vibes coming from you. And to feed themselves they will try to keep you negative.

3 Start doing NEW. I found when I did that, started shielding, and looking for the signs I was able to repel alot, working myself out of the circle.

4 Something a friend who is helping us strongly suggested was keep a candle (I prefer white) burning all the time. This should diffuse some to all of the energy sent by a person. It depends on the strength of the aggressor. But KNOW it will work.

5 I don't know your religous backround, but there is alot of help there. We use a mantra, that we recite (vibrate if you know how), and have on continuous play. "Kodeesh Kodeesh Kodeesh Adonai Saboth" It means roughly Holy, Holy, Holy, God is. It is Hebrew, and is phonetically correct. This has leant quite abit of energy to attachment removal. Also memorizing certain Psalms (Robert lists some), or I had strong reactions with the Lords Prayer. It may be hard to memorize anything from the Bible if you have attachments, but work at it. Once in memory it should have some good effects.

Read through other stuff in this forum, alot of advice was given, that should be helpful. There are many people more talented than myself here.

Best wishes

kakkarot

are you psionically active? can you differentiate between the forms of energy? cause i was thinking if you could, then maybe you can figure out if it was/is psionic, magick, chi, or another form of energy. if not (or even if so), could you please describe more accurately ALL the effects that you can see/sense/feel/etc of the attack? (ie does your stomach get nauseous, headache, does your mind become a jumble of useless thoughts and feelings, do you feel a wave of mental or energetic force?) anything that might help us understand is something that could help us help you.

thanks.

~kakkarot

p.s. if it is your father, would you like some help re-directing the attack at him?  :)

Secret of Secrets

Tyrone

If I may offer some advice,  I do not mean to go against anyone else's advice, just sift through and see what resonates truth to you.

I will tell you this, this type of attack is only what you make of it.  It is one of those things that can only scare you, and try to react within you.  You see, it is you that is the powerful force.  It is you that has the creative force within you.  This is what is trying to be stimulated, only in the opposite direction than it should.  If you indundate your life with this, and go through the symptoms, raging from depression to violence to plain madness, you will only manifest this with your own creative force, and, well, give it the strength that it needs to continue...

Try this, next time you feel this presence, laugh!  Point, and laugh, there is nothing it can do!  It can only scare you, that is all!  It is the most petty thing that only you can turn into a destructive thing.  If you do need a little extra, yes do light that candle, anything but red or black, and that will pierce through the darkness and call your white army.  Sometimes though, you must plain voice it.  There is so much around you to help you, trying to get through, but it sometimes doesn't know when you are attacked.  Just whisper something along the lines of, address your guardianship of the mind; "Oh geez, its too much, I can't take this, please I need help to rid me of this darkness, please cleanse me."

Simple as that, just believe in yourself.  I would caution you on trying to fight back with sending this back, as that is what it feeds off of, what would make you any better by attacking back?

bless your heart

tyrone

PeacefulWarrior

I dont have much advice to offer you, but I did want to ask you aboutn your mom coming to you...can you see her with your "astral sight" or in other words can you see her when you are awake?  Please elaborate!
THanks
-Daniel

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

kakkarot

(i am assuming for now that this is an attack of some sort. if it isn't then most of these methods should still work, and there are others that will work as well.)

i would like to take this opportunity to disagree with tyrone. any type of attack can be turned into something lethal if the person making the attack is powerful enough. fear it if you want, however, you must take a stand against it. do not just ignore it. try to disperse it and set up shields around your house. ask someone to help you if you can't do it on your own.

i know someone who has personally told me that he once accidentally killed someone (years ago) because the person had ticked him off so much that he let his energy attack the person without restraint. so you should realize that this may not be as harmless are tyrone says it is. from the sounds of it, it isn't potentially deadly right now, but if the person instagating it is powerful enough, they can make it so fairly easily.

first, try what tyrone says. try laughing at it and ignoring it. try playing happy music throughout your house all the time. try lighting some candles and maybe invoking some friendly spirits. try tai chi for a day or two and see if that does anything for you. get a friend to cheer you up, go to fun dances or a library. libraries are usually calm places and it may let you calm yourself enough to focus on diffusing the energy.

also, i think it was somewhere on this board, i read somewhere where someone was being attacked by some people that the person didn't know. so, the person attacking you might be some random jerk out for "fun". don't take it lightly. find some info about shielding and reflecting and USE it. try meditating and putting up personal shields and defenses.

as to "why attack back", well, from my stand point, if someone attacks me, they deserve to get hurt themselves.

~kakkarot

___
knowledge is power.

Secret of Secrets

Tyrone

Oh geez karot,  Do you think that that is what you would want to hear at such a time of despair?!  Honestly, this is my whole thrust behind my posts.  It is this exact same attitude that either develops a curse or not.  If you feed it with your fear, and you add your creative force to it (if you build it, they will come) then you will be disturbed and bludgeoned until the cows come home.  That is why some people sell off every part of their personal belongings and give away tens of thousands of dollars to fake psychics in an attempt to rid themselves of this, while others don't have time in their life to deal with such nuances, and are therefore basically unaffected.  

Everything you ever need is within you or can be accessed through you.  You can find your way though this, but the fear will keep you in the darkness.

tyrone

ps. yes the shields and mirrors are great in combination with a white light around yourself.

Grenade01

I agree with Tyrone to some extent
But then I also think there is legitamately strong attacks that go beyond preying on our fears
I just dont think there are very many people in the world at this time that can accomplish this type of attack

so thats why I somewhat agree with Tyrone
It seems a lot of attacks are simply preying upon our fear and self fullfilling prophecy
(what you believe will come true does)

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

kakkarot

fine tyrone, how 'bout i add to it.

trust your defenses. if you put up defenses, stop fearing for your safety. trust that what you have done is working. calm yourself. calmness will lay rest to great troubles. do as tyrone says and try to do away with the fearful aspects of the attack.

if the attack comes on more powerfully, do NOT start to fear it. not because fear fuels it more (whether it does or not i don't know), but because fear causes errors and misjudgements to be made. with a clear mind and a firm resolve your ability to use power increases greatly compared to when you are afraid. so, i am contradicting myself when i said earlier "fear it if you want". however i still maintain that you must take a stand against it.

and Bjays_Angel, if you want help performing an action rather than just asking for knowledge and advice, then please ask. (are you even still checking this board?)

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Tyrone

..karot; That was beautiful!  Once you get away from the fear, the rest will fall into place, there's hardly anything more powerful then righteous anger.  Aslong as you maintain anger for the dark, not anger against the attacker to the point of retaliating, since though that you would only be calling on the dark.  ie, judge the actions, but the entity, cuz you never know...

Fear, and guilt are the two worst emotions that keep your soul from evolving and from rising to the light.

tyrone

Nita

Hi Tyrone
  Those were really good responses. I also like sprinkling herbs in the corners for protection and to bring in good influences. The prayers mentioned can be used with the herbs.
  That was really inspiring on anger against the dark and not against the attacker. Any attacker has problems or they wouldn't be doing it in the first place. They have the very things they fear the most end up attacking them.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

distant bell

Pleas peopel!
I don´t want to come of as an  a-hole here, but I have to
say on thing. In most cases it is not a psychic/magical assult!!
Before you start go around beliving that you are under an attac-
try to look WERY closely if the reason behinde the negative feelings
you have might have some other source. If it isn´t an attac ( which
it usually isn´t..) then defending yourselfe against it will only have the
opposit effect and make you even more paranoid.

Why should there always be black magickans involved in avery bad
thing that happens? The percentage of the population that have the power
to do an magical assult is wery low. And magickal attacs take loads of work
and time as Fenris said- so people don´t just do it for fun.
The kind of people who would do such a thing for fun probably would never have the ability to gain such powers anyway. Learning magick is lots of hard work...

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Tyrone

distant bell;  I just want to mention a couple of things.  Psychic attacks happen as simply as someone being jellous of you at work..  bang, your in negative attention.  This isn't a demonic evil attack, it is a psychic attack.  Most people who project and find themselves here, are sensitive enough to pick that up.  However these people are also so sensitive that if they do not really understand the weapons and the type of strength that something or someone can use against them, then they will actually ascimilate a true attack from little provocation.  Its true there are very few 'black magicians' but most people hurt other people and they do not even know it.  To have ways of protecting yourself doesn't denote you paranoid, actually I would tend to think it would ease you.  There is a certain euphoria that accompanies some defenses that you put up, and that initself is a reason to do it and stick with it.  Its like going up north, and wearing extra clothes.

lets not forget where we are.. "hell on earth.."

tyrone

Nita

Hi Tyrone
  I have found that whether you are being attacked or not using some of the herbal and other defenses increase the flow of positive energy. It is the reason Feng Shui and some of the other things for freeing energy works. It is to make the person feel better and feel that good things will happen in their space. It mentally brightens a person up.
  You are correct in saying that you get a big mental boost from these things.I also want to mention that if anyone ever does send negative thoughts at you then it will be cleared out and you still have the nice energy in your space.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

kakkarot

tyrone: "Psychic attacks happen as simply as someone being jellous of you at work.. bang, your in negative attention". that isn't an attack. it is just that, as you said later, you are feeling negative thoughts that are about you. its something that happens because the other person can't control their energy or their mind enough to stop themself from throwing out "negativity" towards you. it isn't intentional. however, when someone chooses to attack you, and then does so, that is a different story.

distant bell:learning magick isn't that hard for everyone. my first, and only, attempt at a magick spell was when there was a horrible snow storm going on where i live. the storm was being caused by a bunch of pranksters in a neighboring city, and another bunch of pranksters were trying to stop the storm (like a joking war). my spell got the weather to clear up for about an hour before it reverted to the storm. i haven't done much research or practice for magick. i just kinda got together some things that i thought would help me, and i did some stupid ritual that i thought might work. for some people it is natural, and unfortunately, power DOES lead to corruption.

as to people not doing it for fun, i know one person, who has told quite explicitly that when he used to be in an evil wicca coven (that wasn't exactly following the rules of the wicca) it was almost a nightly occurence for them to attack people. and it was sometimes random targets. he has since become a hard-core christian though and does what he can for good causes.

tyrone: putting up defenses are "euphoric"? :P  (are you sure you meant euphoric?) when i put up defenses i usually feel more tranquil or peaceful than euphoric  :)  .

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

distant bell

I have to doubt...

kakkarot-

Magick i´s hard to learn!
If you say that magickans playing around caused a snow
storm then I have to say it sounds a bit suspicious to me.
Perhaps the peole who told you where lying, - or so mad that they
belived that they had made it happen..
But NO WAY they had made it happen..
And when you did your ritual to stop the storm- it might
have been a coincidence that it stoped snowing.

I live in a pretty usual city in sweden, and I know most of the
people involved in magic and occultism here.. and I know that
even the most advanced could not cause a snow storm.. and
they are good at magick! One of them has hige grades in both the
OTO and the AA.

Magick isn´t about that kind of stuff at al, it´s about inner workings.
It´s not possible to do the kind of things you see in the movies..
or at least not without GREAT effort and usage of energy.

And for negative thoughts beeing psychic attacs... They are not!

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

kakkarot

can't even cause a small snow storm and they are considered GOOD at magick?!

i find that kinda funny, since even i have twice caused snow to fall when the weatherman predicted a sunny day for one and a mostly cloudy day for the other. well, actually both were accidents; i was trying to get the area to heat up by moving mass amounts of chi out of the ground (and it did warm up by about 5-10 degrees), and the next day, both times, it snowed somewhere around a foot (approx 30cm). and i don't consider myself very powerful at all. but then again, i might be powerful since i have never been able to test my power to its fullest. oh well.

then again, the city that my friends live in has, from what they said, lots of people who practice a variety of forms of energy usage, but usually just different forms of magick. and i know myself that their city has really weird energy patterns in it, which could be a cause of, or caused by, the excess of mages in such a localized area. maybe that city has more magickal energy flowing through it than the city you live in?

but anyway, sorry but i think that i have been deviating from the original point of this thread. Gomen.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Tyrone

lol,  karot; I'll do anything for you to make it snow in ontario.  We had a small snow squall about two weeks ago, that wasn't you was it??  ;-)  also.. when you feel peaceful and tranquil, does euphoria not follow??

Physiological life earthbout life resides in a fairly lower vibrational level.  Throughout the universe we are known as the insane asylum, and the as the marshes.  This is where the darkness resides and moves about quite freely.  Now when someone has negative thoughts about about someone, weather at work, or via internet this travells ALOT more quickly and 'freely' then a burts of 'goodness' would.  That's just one of those things here.  That is also why it is hard for most people to get reciprocation from the other side, as they have a hard time getting through.  

My point was that when someone projects hate at you, you (pending on your sensitivity) are much more apt to recieve this then the opposite.  This is many times enough to have adverse effects on your mood and general mental tranquility.

Nita; I find you to be very much aware of this, and you are doing a great job of filltering through some of the nonsence!   I very much do agree with you on using the herbs and scents to call on for protection.  There are many many avenues one can use to call attention to our spirit guides and spirit friends and protectorates, the use of scents is quite powerfull, as many of them like to enter our murky atmosphere with a scent of their own.  I don't really use this, but I really really do like it!

-he who walks with the light is free of darkness-

tyrone

kakkarot

that snow squall you had two weeks ago was the one i was talking about when i said i was able to get it to stop for about an hour (at least i think that was the one, maybe it was a month ago (?)) as to whether euphoria follows tranquility and peace, i don't know. i always thought that euphoria was kinda like a feeling of pleasure. i guess i will have to look that one up :) . also, sorry but i can't work energy that far away. yet ;)

"Now when someone has negative thoughts about about someone, weather at work, or via internet this travells ALOT more quickly and 'freely' then a burts of 'goodness' would". i disagree. i think that since people are, in north american society, usually more negative about their whole lives, it is easier for them to send bad feelings and to recieve bad feelings. but i certainly don't live like that and i find it about the same to send both good and bad energy.

"This is many times enough to have adverse effects on your mood and general mental tranquility". then develop deeper tranquility. easy, no? :)

so have happy thoughts, tons of them. this will disperse negativity (or at least you can ignore it). if, however, this is an attack, then it should be delt with differently (as many described above).  i would still like to know if bjays_angel is even still here. HEY BJAYS_ANGEL: YOU STILL HERE?!?!?!? :)  hope so.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

astralc

All

I know a few occultists in Australia, have had a few work with me, and I must say that most of them are MAD. Some are not, but many end up broken alcoholics or drugs heads. Is it there before they started out on that path or did the path break them?

On the snow bit, can smoeone send some down here in Aussie?

Astralc

www.shoal.net.au/~astralc
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

Bjays_Angel

Thank you ((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))))))))) for all your help and replys. Im so very sorry it took me this long to reply. First of all I would like to comment on how I know im being attacked by someone sending me bad energy is because im psychic empath and clarivoyant and can feel energys and this energy was not coming from me it was from someone elese. Also even though I have not heard from him for 10 yrs I have on the phone he has been harrassing me on the phone etc. I put a stop to it but still thats how he was able to link his energy to me is through the phone lines. But I got most of it taken care of. Things are going better for me im not so down and doubtful about things. I been lighting candles and playing music and that has helped. I also realised I had been lighting a red candle and I think thats a reason I had some problems feeling the energy stronger. But I bought me some new candles white ones and I light them every day and night. They been helping alot!  Also the answer to some of your questions about my Mother Astral travel is where she leaves her body to be with me in spirit. She is a proffesional teacher at spiritual issues and is very good at healing and travel spiritualy. She has been astral projecting to me for years. And yes I am able to see her sometimes. My family has even seen her with me a few times. You see im adopted and my true spirit - soul mom is with me in spirit and travels to me. Shes still alive but visits me in astral form. I hope i have made since here Thank you again (((((EVERYONE)))))))

kakkarot

btw: tyrone i must apologize; i always thought euphoria was like bliss. but i just looked it up and it turns out euphoria is "A feeling of great happiness or well-being." acording to www.dictionary.com . so yeah, i guess putting up defenses are euphoric

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Rob

Hey
I actually agree with Tyrone here, that peoples thoughts do send energy around the place and that people hating you can make you feel down and depressed, same as a low level psychic attack. Last term I was feeling down a lot of the time, for no particular reason, so I did some pendulum divination and found out that a big cause of it was two blokes I live with sending me bad thoughts (I don't really know why they don't like me, well it is periodic anyway and extremely random, possibly something to do with pot lol). So I set up a shield and quickly felt a strong wave of yep, euphoria. I was very suprised, and am still not entirely sure what caused it.
Soooo, shielding yourself is always a good idea, for filtering out all the mucky energies. But for it to last requires regular maintainance, unfortunately.

Kakkarot - this may sound odd but it is more likely that when you and your magick friends were playing with the weather, you weren't doing it directly - this does require a hell of a lot of skill. The weather over America has been manipulated for years now (see www.cheniere.org), so it is more likely that your magick was affecting the machine operators, and the spell you did coincided with a small group in America breaking up the weather patterns for a short time. When the forecasters say that it should be sunny and then it snows it is a pretty good indication that someone is messing with the weather!

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

kakkarot

actually inguma, i was "talking" to the "elements" directly when i was doing my spell. (i guess this may have been a huge reason for its success) i had been "in touch" with nature for many years in my child hood. i used to treat nature with far more respect than i ever did a human, and i used to try to be friends with nature as much as i could. i talked to animals, to plants, and the earth, the air and generally anything that was a part of nature.

with the discovery of chi some time later in my childhood, it gave me a new perspective on how to communicate to nature and i used this method while i was "casting" my spell. i don't like machines. in fact if i were to ever feel that a machine was changing the weather, i would try my absolute best to destroy it because i don't think that humans should be messing with the weather (which was the reason i was trying to set the weather back to what it was in the first place.)

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Grenade01

changing the weather patterns eh? Heh...............

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]