News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Needing hel

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hi Everyone
  I have to comment that someone sending low-level emotional energy can really bum you out. It isn't always on purpose but if you ask yourself "Is this me, do I do this." You can see when something like this is going on in your life.
  I see it as colored energy but the best test is that you and everyone around you starts over-reacting. It can affect you. A real spell or curse that is done properly is a lot harder to spot when it comes to energy being present. You can really feel and see the results.
  I like the herbs because they are there to help no matter what type of attack or obsessive thoughts. I also like herbal soaps and shampoos because they can cleanse you of the mental attacks and change your energy for the better.
  I think everyone has favorites that work best for them. I have found that some people have a real capacity for constantly thinking hate and anger at someone. It is best to identify them and then not give them the chance to do it to you anymore.
  In a place of work I would suggest some type of herb plant upon the desk. It will smell good and if you pick the correct herbs protect you from all the nasty energy at the same time.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Tyrone

Honestly, I know if you petition and plead your case to the higher phylum of entities one can change all sorts of things that are thought impossible.  As this is not reality..  However I really do have my doubts in terms of weather, as that has its own order of things.  

The weather is quite unpredictable at this time, but that is no one elses fault but man's.  With our trucks and our rockets tearing holes in the ozone, how far can it go?  What will start happening once it has gone too far??  

*Did you know that the ozone is also responsible for keeping earths magnetic polarity in place and keeping the poles properly aligned, the same type of magnetics that holds the solar system together...

...think about it.  B-|

tyrone

kakkarot

tyrone: actually it is a variety of different forces that hold the solar system together (gravitational being the one that does the most work when it comes to "heavenly bodies").

as to whether weather changing can happen: well, when it is snowing so badly outside that you can't even see for a single mile (1.6 KM), and then just ten minutes after you finish your spell the snow clears up so completely that you can see for 500 km (right from the east side of calgary to the rocky mountains), and then an hour later (since i wasn't able to put enough energy into the spell to dissipate the storm completely, and i felt someone actively opposing my spell while i was in the middle of casting it) it starts snowing so completely again that you can't see a single mile (1.6 KM :)  ), you kindof start to believe that maybe the weather isn't acting naturally.

and yes, i know that nature has its own order of things; i was once so much more a part of nature than mankind that it was extremely difficult for me to even talk to people without them thinking me a freak due to my weird thinking. and i never feel at ease with humans, but i always feel at peace when i am in the "wilds" (yeah like there's any wilds in calgary :)  ).

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

PeacefulWarrior

No news from the original poster. Bjays Angel?????/

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Tyrone

karot; I understand where you are coming from and why you feel so alienated from people, and this place.  There is a great prevalent force within nature, and to indulge in that becomes reminiscent of where you come from, sort of like being 'home sick.'  

I guess the only problem I have with this weather idea is that there is/was no real reason for you to adjust anything.  I mean if you life depended on it, through being stranded, I whole heartedly believe that if you asked something could be aleviated, but there was no real reason for you to disrupt the snow fall for a radius of 500km (310.7 miles).  These types of phenomena do not happen just for the sake of happening, you see there is such a complex order of interworking relationships that to disrupt the minutest thing, would surely cause somewhat of ripple effect throughout the atmosphere.  If this was the case why do people not have the ability to help the agricultural production? ..why the droughts and famine?

Not trying to take anything away from you, just make me believe.  ;-)

tyrone

kakkarot

tyrone: i was trying to stop the weather because it was unnatural in the first place; some mages from a neighboring city were screwing with the weather for fun. so i was trying to stop it. (at the time of my spell, though, i didn't know who was doing it or their reason. i just knew that the weather wasn't natural and that the reason for their changing it wasn't a good one). and yes, i know all about that ripples in the pond thing. don't worry i ain't stupid ;)

as for that "great prevalant force" and being reminiscent of home sick; the home is where the heart is. i don't like most "normal" people because they are stupid, weak, and evil. (i hate the stupid and weak thing only because they COULD become smart and strong, but they are too full of themselves to think they may not be perfect)
(should we start a new topic for this thread?  :)  )
~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Nita

Hi Kakkarot
  I went to the Hopi Reservation one year. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves but the point of this was that we were there for a ceremony. We saw them dance a rain dance. The clouds blew over the mesas and it was really wild. I could see the kachinas riding the clouds.
  It looked like they were squeezing the moisture out of them and it did rain. We really needed the rain that year so I found it interesting that the ceremony had it rain when there was absolutely no chance of rain accord to the weather man.
  I have also heard of tibetian monks and others being able to do this when shamanistic methods were used. The weather has been unnatural lately but I really wonder if it isn't because of environmental issues more than magicians. It wouldn't surprise me to have magicians trying to change it because I have seen methods mentioned in books.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

alchimiste

Hey Kakkarot,

I was wondering when someone would mention shamanism with regards to weather changing (thanks Nita). It reminds me of the last few lines in that very poignant book "Black Elk Speaks"....if you haven't read it it's a must (sorry but I can't remember the exact quote).
Have you also heard about the Hawaiian Kahunas that collectively work to diminish tidal wave phenomena threatening the islands.
This type of 'interference'  in weather patterns I can understand as the kahunas are protecting their people and the Native Americans were doing it to help the crops and for religious purposes etc. They also lived 100% with the elements so any interference on their behalf was in total harmony with the elements and also condoned by the elders.......if they tried to mess around just for fun (which of course the wouldn't) then they knew what the consequences would be! but Kakkarot, to openly go into a weather dual with supposed magicians because of what you think is an unnatural  weather phenomena is in my opinion (and please note,  it's only an opinion) not the wisest  course of action.
To have evil guys causing the odd snow shower is no big deal really but to respond and further affect the weather sets a type of energy ping pong precedent that nature may pick up on and follow and this could really mess things up as mother nature never does things by half!!
I you want my advice (you can always ignore it if you want to) Is to let these guys fool around if they want as nature will sort herself out and probably them as well. Also it's a waste of your time and energy, these guys want attention and you have given it to them.
Remember our magical/spiritual path is a search for harmony, not conflict but I don't blame you for wanting to get involved. You seem very experienced for such a young man but sometimes the best course of action is non action and by openly challenging these guys you have shown yourself and believe me I've had my wings scorched so many times in the past that taking the line of least resistance and avoiding conflict is generally a lot more comfortable and conducive to spiritual work than magical fist fighting every Friday night!!!

I'll give you one last piece of advice......only go into a fight if you KNOW you can win

Old fart Alchimiste with the scorched butt

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Salubri

Hello Bjays_Angel and others,

I am not at all experienced in all this, but I would like to point to the article Robert wrote, or his new book.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/articles/robert/articles_31.htm
http://www.astraldynamics.com/articles/robert/articles_43.htm
http://www.astraldynamics.com/articles/robert/articles_40.htm

Also I found a very interesting technique of Robert somewhere, I can not remember where, but I will mention it here:

Eneregy Conversion Technique:

Can allways be done in negative areas. Or to cleanse and clear a room.

1) Imagine a shiny jet-black ball (the size of a tennisball) before you
  in the center of the room. Make it turn anti-clockwise and keep it
  spinning the whole time. As it spins, see it attracting black negative
  energy from the surrounding area. See the Black ball ripping black
  flecks and sparks, strings and cloths of negative energy from the
  walls, the ceilling, the floor, the furniture, etc.
  See the ball slowly moving around the room, gathering up all the
  negative energy and growing steadily in size.
2) Once its size is big enough (size of a beach ball?), stop its spinning
  action and immediately turn the direction around. The ball should now
  be moving clockwise.  Strongly imagine it changing colour from black
  to brilliant white. Concentrate and keep the ball spinning clockwise.
  It's now positive.
3) Imagine the ball exploding into the room, flinging bits and pieces of
  white substance everywhere, charging and filling the whole room with
  positive energy.

Extra use of this technique:
-I tried this technique to cleanse my house, I begin in my room. I make it
go anywhere in the house(just by feeling/ imagining it), through the walls.
And cleanse the whole house.

Angel noticed negativity around, maybe with this technique that negativity can be cleansed away..

Goodluck,
Salubri

Ides315

Hi all.

Salubri, Thanks for the info, I will give it a try.

With regards to the weather. I believe it can be done, we have recieved some storms that were very localized, in reactions with the conflict I am involved in. The presence of the perpatrator was very strong, right before them. One was very powerful, and caused wide spread damage, with the worst areas being in my general area, and the area of someone who was helping. The whole storm was several magnitudes higher than the weather man had predicted. Both where within a few hours of specific "exchanges".

I have read in diferent sources, and different styles that it can be done, but generally recomended against because of the ripple effects in the whole climate.

Take care.

alchimiste

Here's some food for thought.

What if the unusual weather phenomena were just a side effect of something else?

This type of disruption to the elements may be caused by the release of enormous amounts of latent energy from a large energy cell such as may be seen during the destruction of something as large as an egregore or other stocked energy source.
This type of destructive ritual is extremely complex and dangerous. They are usually (or not as the case may be) performed underwater where the sudden liberation of such a large amount of latent energy can be contained and of course hidden.

Ides315 mentions a conflict in that last post

"With regards to the weather. I believe it can be done, we have recieved some storms that were very localized, in reactions with the conflict I am involved in................One was very powerful, and caused wide spread damage.......................The whole storm was several magnitudes higher than the weather man had predicted "

Here's a possible scenario: the bad guys are  fighting amongst themselves and one side decides to destroy the others egregore  or they are not in-fighting but have decided to destroy any  do good egregore in the neighborhood and have been successful, they tried to cover-up the energy liberation within an existing storm which could explain the severe increase in magnitude of the storm.

Any similitudes with your conflict Ides315 ???

I must admit that this type of action is probably extremely rare as the ritual required is very complex, very dangerous and very few Mages are capable of performing it or surviving it. I know it can be done only because I know someone who has actually done it.

It's an off the wall idea but then again what isn't off the wall when it comes to energy manipulation??!!

Hang on Dorothy this is where Kansas goes bye bye!!!!!!

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Ides315

Hi, all.

Not quite sure. There is more invovled here than just myself. I do know that the person that was on the other end of the storm damage had the majority of it happen around there. They seemed to get a lot more timid at that time. I have never got much information back from that person.

The rest of that is generally over my head. I can see the theory, but I don't know enough to comment.

kakkarot

hey all.

cool story nita.

alchimiste: the mages weren't evil. they were just pranksters (i thought i posted that earlier, but i could be wrong. sorry). as to letting nature set them straight; when it comes to nature i don't like people screwing with things. if the pranks had to do with things in human's society, then i wouldn't care much, but to me, someone fooling around with nature is like someone fooling around with my home. but since they weren't causing damage so much as just making lousy weather for everyone.

as to a DUAL, no i didn't dual it out with them. i actually just cast one spell, and that one spell was just for the purpose of finding out what it was like to use magick. although, at one point during the spell i felt the presence of another human (not a spirit entity, but definately the spirit of a human) and they started actively opposing my spell. so i let them :) didn't want to get into a mage war my first time practicing magick, now do i? (i normally use chi to do things, but i keep an open mind and i like to experience new things.)

ides315: you don't happen to live near the canadian border do you? just under alberta? cause i am currently living in calgary, and what you are talking about sounds kinda like what is happening with the mages of Airdrie (except, my mage friend from airdrie told me they were just doing it for fun, which is why i have been saying they were just pranksters).

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Ides315

Hi, kakkarot

No, I am farther south than that. And west. The people involved in this are playing for keeps, its not just for fun. Kinda scary to think people mess with mother nature just for fun.

kakkarot

i think it's more scary that people are using their power to harm each other because they have nothing better to do with it (like healing people or helping find kidnapped peoples).

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Tyrone

I do believe that the ancient civilizations, weather shammans or tibetans or the natives etc., did successfuly petition for rain and minor weather changes, but I will not accept that it was manipulated in any harmful way.  Absolutely not!  The weather is not controlled by the darkness, not way, the weather has its course and that it will follow.  It can be aleviated, and lessened some, but for someone to ask or 'cast a spell??' that the weather be changed in a way to harm someone..  C'mon.  Thats the same as holy wars, saying that there is one side that is better.  IT'S ALL ONE of the same thing!!  

I'm going to take a stand on this, and say nobody, nobody, nobody at all is even remotely close to being 'powerful' enough to manipulate Mother Nature against Her will.

Do you want to know a place you can travel to and find out more about our weather situation?  I suggest some of you try this, it is one of the most beautiful wondrous places you can go.  Go, or ask to be guided to the centre of the earth.

tyrone

alchimiste

Tyrone,
You wrote:
"I'm going to take a stand on this, and say nobody, nobody, nobody at all is even remotely close to being 'powerful' enough to manipulate Mother Nature against Her will"

If this helps you sleep better at night then believe what you want to believe but it is not manipulating mother nature (or mother earth or Isis or Mary or any other name you care to put to it) it is just the manipulation of the elements and these can be easily manipulated.
God gave man the freedom of choice to act as he sees fit for better or for worse and mother nature will not stand in his way. It is a question of choice, the destiny of mother nature and that of ourselves lies in our hands and no one elses.

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Ides315

Hi, all

kakkarot: Yes, it is very scary/sad that people would abuse their power that way. The person giving me the most flak could have been anything, and a boone for the side of good. Unfortunatly selfishness and ego got in the way.

Tyrone: I have to agree with alchemiste, like energy, weather is a unbiased. Well atleast on the small scale. I think on a grander scale there is repercussions.

Take care

kakkarot

you are almost correct tyrone: manipulating "Mother Nature" against her will is ALMOST impossible. but manipulating weather isn't that hard, and who is to say that manipulating the weather is against Mother Nature's will? i, for one, have found that nature is neutral when it comes to the good and evil scales, so to use the weather to harm someone isn't AGAINST the will of nature, but it also isn't the will of nature.

The rules of nature are nothing like the rules of mankind, tyrone. when you know what the law of nature is, and understand it, then you will understand what i mean.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

astralc

Tyronne

I admire a man who stands by his words, but you've got some stiff opposition.

The problem is that no-one can either prove or disprove their position, so we simply have opinions. Does anyone have proof? either side?

My head says yes, we can change the weather, but my heart says no, that is an ego issue... what is the answer...

Astralc

www.shoal.net.au/~astralc
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

Tyrone

okey, points well taken.  Now if weather is so easily manipulated for good or bad, then why do we need weapons?  Why have there been weapons in the past, in ancient civilizations.. the same people who were closest to what it meant to be man.  How hard would it have been for them to 'cast a spell' and have a windstorm erupt when someone threatened their camp...  Slight precipitation can be called on, or certain extremes can be aleviated, but not through casting a spell.  I'm sorry, I do not accept any of the wiccan/warlock theories, but thats just me and who am I anyways.

Now, I want you to get all your spell casters together, call up all your army of psychic thugs, and I want you to change the weather in Ontario against what the forcast shows.  Its that simple.  You guys make it sound like its an everyday occurence, so show me.   Lets set something up!  If you are paranoid of posting such matter, then message me.  

But seriously, there are no hard feelings, I just need to see this happen, then I will bow.

now karot; You want to talk about knowing the rules of nature and mankind when you mention calling on weather to harm another?!  You cannot be serious!  You are saying that 'creation' can turn and maliciously attack another simply because someone willed it??  Honestly.

There really is more of an order to things than meets the eye.

tyrone

-whatever thou lovest, lovest thou.-

kakkarot

creation? WTF? :)

when did i say that?

how about in about a month or so i will try something for you? right now i am too weak, but i think i will be able to gather some power when i go home in two weeks.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Ides315

Hi, Astralc

Proof. hmmm yeah, if you were there (err here) when the storms broke at my house, you would have known. In the first one, which was a part or inflation of an existing storm, the presence of the attacker was strongly felt. This was right after a battle I had over access to me. And right after we had tried to rescue someone else that is in deep. It was a very intense wind storm, but the cutoff line for wind damage was about 10' wide. No leaves, branches, nothing on one side, things shredded on the other side. Funny thing was, I was not home at the time. My wife was there, she hadn't really worked on her awarenesses at all, but 2-3 minutes before the storm, she had felt our attackers presence very strong, and told her off in no uncertain terms. We confirmed times when I got home, this all happened within a twenty minute period. My battle to the start of the storm.

On the really major one, I can only say that when I had to climb up on the roof to weight down the shingles that where flying off, with the full feeling of knowing the culprit, I challenged them. (I was mad) For as long as I held it, I had a pocket around me you could have lit a match in. After proving my point, I went inside and built a bubble around us. All I can say is we didn't lose any more shingles.

alchimiste

Tyrone and Kakkarot, I think we should stop, or at least put on hold this polemique about weather manipulation (interesting as it is) as Ide seems to be on the receiving end of some heavy duty attacks and his house is getting ripped to pieces so proof if we need any is his direct experience.

"This was right after a battle I had over access to me. And right after we had tried to rescue someone else that is in deep"

Ide;    It sounds like you are an important part of a group that seems to be undergoing systematic destruction or at least premeditated attack by another group (were you once a member of this group?). For what reasons only you can say as we can just speculate.
By the info you have supplied, you and your associates are in trouble and it sounds like your aggressors will soon start directly attacking you if they have not done so already? Or do they want to recuperate you????

It is up to you if you want to tell us anything as you have not directly asked for any assistance but if you told us what this group is then we may be able to shine some light on the subject and you could perhaps better formulate your defence or your attack. You are in the middle of this **** storm and are thinking on the move so perhaps some outside brainstorming from people not directly involved might help.

I'm sure some others here will have plenty to say about this.

Take care out there.

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Ides315

Hey, Alchemiste

Some help would be appreciated. I am not quite sure where though. I am not part of a group. Never have been in this life. Actually, we are gaining ground, with us personnaly. My concern is there is a lot of other people affected, and I am not ready to take it to them yet. I do not want to do something I can't complete. This person operates with a lot of emotion, and is quick to anger. Anything that is against her is an outrage, even if it is something she would do to anybody else.

The storms were back a few months ago. Nothing since the last one. The direct physical attacks have been stopped also. My concern is(like I said) for other people. I want her and her coven shut down, if I had my choice. There is enough illegal stuff going on, that without magickal protection, I think it would all fall apart. It's just nobody can get close (physically) without being detected.

Yeah, she does want me and my wife back. (She had a lot of control over us until last spring/summer) And probably my son to pervert. Supposedly there is a deal involving the corruption of our souls. This is supposed to have been a 450 year conflict. Started in Scottland. I have felt the cone of power behind her. It is dark & ugly. She is borderline insane. Probably past, but keeping it together. Also, there is someone that is helping/pushing her. As we have been gaining more ground, his presence is felt more. It is kind of sad, really. I have also felt in her mind, the corner of her that is still good, and it does not like what is going on. Very much like a frightened little girl. This other person (the guy) overrides/incites her to keep her going.

OK, you guys, chew on that and tell me what you think. Just taking her out is not the answer, that I know. When I first realizedwhat was going on, I almost went and did it physically. Something told me that was the wrong answer, it would not break the karmic loop.