News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How do we know if we're Banished?

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacefulWarrior

Very interesting....are you for real that you crushed beer cans, etc. with energy?  Anyway, I would be interested in hearing from others who might know more about this "cage: thing...

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Qui-Gon Jinn

Yea I wanna kind of like to know to...  you did touch the beer cans at least.... or?  And the levitation part - expand on that pleaze....    You sound like you were quite some Jedi in your younger years ;)  

Speaking of Jedi....   "To use the Force, the Jedi must remain at harmony with it. To act in dissonance DEPLETES one's power."    

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

kakkarot

during your time when you were a "bad boy", did you ever hurt (and remember that hurt is a subjective idea) anyone that had the ability to do anything, no matter how weakly? from the sounds of it, if you hurt someone who later learned how to bind people, they may have set up an ambush to take you by surprise just as you were entering your dream state. they then attacked before you could orient yourself and when they were done, they kicked you out of your own dream.

try meditating. looking within, you may be able to find your energy and you may even be able to find the barrier that is preventing you from accessing your abilities. if you find it, and can't destroy it by sheer force alone, you may need to go on a "spiritual journey" in order to become reaccustomed to your spiritual side.

sorry that i'm not helping you more, but it seems as though you deserve what you got. try finding whoever or whatever did it to you and begging for forgiveness.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Grenade01

Well...Im going to use mushrooms soon for the first time in a couple years
Hopefully nobody cages me
=(

Im not going to crush beer cans though
haha

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

Nita

Hi Everyone
  I agree with Kakkarot that it is a binding. I have a simple way to undo a binding that is used to hold you in place. I take a ice cube visualize the form the binding took in my mind. Mentally stick the image in  the ice cube and whack it with a hammer so the ice cube flies to pieces.
  It may sound too simple but it works most of the time.
    Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

kakkarot

did you still want help with this nightflier101?

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

nightflier101

Hello,

In my teens I was a happy little Astral Projector. Up until I was 22, then I
found enhancers like "mushrooms and canebinol". I found a way to bring back energy and used it for all the wrong reasons, like levitation, and
manipulation of other people. One night I was collecting energy from two
blue neon bands of light,  and using the energy to crush beer cans in front
of my friends. Needless to say they were shocked but were entertained at the
same time. The next night something disturbing happened.

I went to bed, and immediately seperated into a weird clouded area near a forest. Out of the fog a tall Black Night like from the king arthur era came
at me very quickly. He threw an iron cage over me, which pinned me to the ground. I awoke back in the physical and opened my eyes, I could still see
the faint outlines of the iron bars as I refocused my eyes.

After that I've never been able to do any of this stuff again, It all came to
a sudden stop. I couldn't find the energy areas, or store energy for later use,
I couldn't hear what people were thinking, or make things move anymore.

It's been 11 years ago that this occured. I've been clean ever since.
Taking the good road instead of the rocky short cuts.

Does anyone know of a way to tell if you've been banished or restricted?
Is there a way to come back and have your talents reissued to you?

I've matured spiritually, and have been a good boy!
Who do I talk to?

I'm asking only to be able to OBE again to gain enlightenment, not for the
other things that had no real value.

Nightflier...