News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Needing hel

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

take out the guy pushing her.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Ides315

Hey, kakkarot.

Yeah, this is the plan. And castrate both of there abilities to cause harm. I should have done it a long time ago. Now if done physically, I would be classified as premeditated. I think that is part of the key, also. There have been attempts to incite me to the point of all out rage. If that is what they want me to do, it is the wrong answer.

astralc

Ides315

So you were in a coven, huh, now we start to get the picture, maybe you are absolutely right about your storm experience being created by the force of the scorned mad lady and her coven.

Most people lack the determination or stamina to do anything for very long. For instance to astral travel requires a hell of a lot of determined effort for a very long time. Not many people can sustain that effort and so become 'would be's if they could be'.

But mad people, and I know a few, have the drive, the manic touch, to go and do stupid things like you just described. So, in defense of your argument weather control is a real possibility. In defense of my statement, proof still requires independant witnesses.

I wish you luck in your endeavour to dispatch these man-made dark forces, just don't do anything stupid yourself, they are not worth it. I would like to know why you got involved with them in the first place, you sound like quite a normal person.

Astralc

www.shoal.net.au/~astralc
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

Ides315

Hi, Astralc

I was not voluntarily involved with her coven. I have no interest in covens.
I also did not choose to be involved. We were forced. That alone is the topic of a major discussion. Maybe a book. I am just not sure about putting together a book that would allow bad people to string so much together.

My abilities did not really blossom until serious thoughts of revenge were dead. I THINK I know my place, with respect to what should and should not be done. Kind of frustrating, though. There are faster ways to bring this to the end. I don't want the karmic load, and indicaters show that it would not break the loop. One of the (continuing attempts) is to get me mad and rash. Use the "dark side" (sorry) to inflict my rage. I think that continues my fate.

Tip toe through the land mines.

Tyrone

karrot; by creation I did mean Mother Nature.  Let me know once you are ready, I'm really excited about this.

Ides, Your tale sounds credible, however it is also known as a curse.  This is really the same thing, an attack that one caries with him day to day.  I don't doubt that you have some eerie stuff going on, you just need to neutralize it, not defeat it, it will leave once it has no more power over you or your loved ones.  There is nothing wrong with wishing and daydreaming about inflicting harm on someone who has caused you so much 'stuff', however when one begins to act on this, this is the trap.  Fire will not put out fire, nor fire will not hurt fire.

I had a fellow team mate who had a serious curse which started in that same manor as someone trying to help someone rid themselves of this darkness.  They had some heavy stuff going on that I wont even mention, and I too became effected for a short time for my involvement in.  I mentioned this before, but it can only do what you let it.  It will manipulate minor things in an attempt for you to lash out or simply feed it by being scared (not saying you are).

Be brave, and ask for help.  There are legions upon legions of white nights waiting to go into battle for you, a real army, you just need to blow the trumpet!  Its that easy, I promise you.  When things get so out of hand, there is a help that dose come when called.  

Ask for the Angels to attent to thee!

tyrone.

Ides315

Hey, Tyrone.

Yes, it is a curse. Supposedly 450 years old. That is a large part of the reason that I am going at this the way I am. It is much larger than you suspect, I think. The same souls have been trying to resolve this for awhile. This is one of the first times the "good guys"  had a chance to do much about it in a long time. Parts that various people remember date back 40 years in this lifetime.

I know some of those posts sound a little on the edge. That was the past, I was there, I am not anymore. Have not been for awhile. Which says a lot, few males (or females) would be able to say that. A lot was done.

Maybe it is time to ask.

Take care

kakkarot

so, ides, does that mean you an all out war might start soon?

tyrone: ok, by creation you meant nature. and, yeah i think that a person's will, combined with enough power, can change many things in this world that are normally considered to be unchangeable. Ya see, i have started to have one way of thinking about the universe that likens it to a programming language; all the code is there, but only someone who knows how to code can change things. anyone who can find the code can look at it and try to guess what it is all about, and trying to change it without knowing what one is doing can cause extensive damage. hence the reason that people need to be careful.

tyrone: as for the thing i promised i would do for you; i hope you are thinking that i'll be trying to change the weather against the forecast, rather than turning "creation" against another. because i was vague in how i said that, i was fairly ambigous in that.

~kakkarot
"The universe if programmed in COBOL; which is why it sucks so much." :)
~don't know who.

Secret of Secrets

Ides315

Kakkarot

Has been for awhile. Years. It is just that I am getting better weapons, and the abilitity to deflect, dismantle theirs. Which makes me the subject of more attention.

"Necesity is the mother of invention" forgot who. Edison maybe?

alchimiste

Ides,
Tell us about this guy behind the psycho grump, whats his story? Is he a just acting under influence (possession?) or is he a nasty calculating b'stard in full control of his actions?
Why is he doing this and what's the story behind this 450 year old curse?

Think about what Tyrone said about the Holy Armies available to you as if you start using kabbalistic or any other invokable entities then you could end up in deep Doo Doo, these people sound like their egregore is 450 years strong which might also have been inherited from an older still egregore so we don't know what they have access to. Any ideas?

Also; Can you feel  or sense exactly when they attack you, as this could be used to your advantage for a few interesting guerilla countermeasures.

Look after your family, (I've got two kids so I understand your situation)

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Ides315

Hey, Alchimiste

Here is what I know and have peiced together. All of the old stuff came from a psychic. At first I thought it was a snow job, but some of the stuff that was relayed made sense, and part of it explained personality traits that I have to current experience for.

450 years ago in Scottland there was a pair of King & Queen Sorcerers. With the man who was my father this time around we overthrough them. She fell in love with the other guy, maybe had helped topple the king. She started working the other guy, going back to evil. I probably killed her at that point. She placed a curse on the family/people involved. The major part also involved two people who are already dead. Could have been the king that placed the curse.

This life, she became my stepmother (wicked stepmother?). The other guy at the core was my father. I first really started studying magick because of attacks and stuff I had figured out that she was doing in 1990. I made a reflective device. It worked.

Around 1993-94 she found the current version of the "king". She had basicaly left me alone for awhile. That was when she got hooked up with the coven, took pro courses on hypnosis, started molesting children (w/kingy), and learned to send attachments. Even her own son said he felt she was evil. Serious abuse of my wife, self, and family started around this time, and continued to escalate until last year. That was when we started to figure out the hypno, and with that (more or less) removed, a lot of other stuff started coming out. From 94 until around January this year, my magick studies just stopped. Like I had lost the connection. Binding I guess.

Yeah, kingy knows what is going on. His mind feels very calm, and calculating. He also knows hypnosis, and has her tied up. This became evident once some of the key words were learned. She had the same one as several other people. She has an attachment on her, I am pretty sure. That is how it felt. There was one on my father, myself, and my wife.

Most all I have on him is his mental signature in my head. And a couple of half visions from remembered abuse sessions. She is at the point to make herself feel better, she needs to hurt others. He likes to watch and take pictures.

No, I am not at a point for invocations. I ask in prayer/meditation. I fight with the sword when they are around. I can sense pretty close, helps if I am mildly tranced out. Then I know exactly. Also, as I have learned to send energy to help people, and send my awareness out, they have started tracking me. I can get immediate reactions by helping specific people. probably spell rebound, but it feels like intelligence behind it. If I shatter the hold on someone, something follows me back/locks on my pattern. I can reach to her if I choose, part of what she did left a good link. Before I threw off (atleast part of) the attachment I could recieve strong emotions/thoughts of hers.

Let me know if anything else can help. You know, it is a funny thing. Even when I was mad enough to do something physically, it has occured to me that she could be saved. I just do not know how to do it. I do not know if that is correct, just "gut" insight. Wich is very weird, she did things to me and mine that would make you puke.

Tyrone

ides; I just really want to make sure you understand that I am coming from an experienced point of view.  I have been through this stuff for the better part of my life, and tried everything imaginable.  I can't stress the fact that the curse is only what you make it, sort of synergistacaly speaking through a negative affirmation.  I have helped several people around me, and I have learned a few things from it.  The first thing is is that people like to cary it around like a pet, almost an addiction.  (Its almost like those people who introduce them selves as "hi, I'm the guy with the bad leg..")  People have a tendency to hang on to these things, thus feeding what it needs to burn.  This is however near impossible to explain to the person suffering from this 'chronic metaphysical pain'.  The second thing I learned, even tougher to explain to people, is there are no curses.  There is no satan that has you in his black book.  There are tons of attacks, which are most horrific at best, but there is nothing that centers you out or gives you a greater disposition for this attention from an ordinary person, no karmic dept.  You may have chosen prior to this life to rid your fears of it, but you are not locked in by another entities doing.

I am again not negating anything you've experienced, this is just what I have learned, and trust me I had lots of attacks on myself from helping people with these.  I won't mention the worse ones, but for example one time I awoke fully concious, fully me, in some redish cave laying on a stone table surounded by these 'things'.  There was such a murky dank atmoshere that is so characteristic of the dark side, when I looked down at my body, I had these enormeous metal 'pins' sticking out of me, probably near a hundred, that these 'things' were putting in.  There was obviously no pain associated with this, as it wasn't really real, but it was awaiting my reaction..  Now had I panicked and screamed and awoke, and whatever, I would be blugeoned until I'd realize better (been there a few times too!).  At first I became enraged as I knew instantly who was doing this voodoo crap to me, then I called on the white light and I light up that room so bright that everything disappeared.  I had a few more attempts at me after that, but affter 'white lighting' everytime, it was the end of it, for good.

You have to realize that this white light is that absolute most powerful tool that we have while incarnate here, the White Light of The Holy Spirit.  What do you think those halo drawings were on the ancient saints??  The kamakazie way is a trap, ty alchimiste, when you call on the Angels and the hierarchy of divinities such as Archtypes your problems are soon over.  They are there to help, however so many times they can't see the attacks as of this whole lower vibration, that is why you need to call them.  Tell them what is happening, and what you want done.

karot; you are wrong, everyone knows or has the ability to know and tap every channel of knowledge that there is (all the code is within you).  Its not a select few, thats where organized religion failled.  Everyone can find this truth out, and of how things work, now if after that you chose to change things from the way they work, then you separate from what it is to be man.

tyrone

"I will go against a tank with a shank for my beliefs, and thats my...word" DP

Ides315

Hey, Tyrone

I will agree and disagree with you. For better or worse. I whole lot can be avoided if you do not buy into it. This has helped with part. Why do you think I would laugh at someone like this? Are you tied in? No, probably not. Is the path set? Yes, it is laid out. The problem is finding the right jump off point.
This started long before (in this life) anyone suspected anything. The man who had originally molested, abused, and taught hypno to the "queen" as a child (this time around) told my father he was going to marry her when she was a very small girl, and he was a teenager. No family relations/friends/anything. Everybody in the previous generation came from the same neighborhood.

Had I not created a reflective device, I probably wouldn't have attracted so much attention. On the otherhand I would not be here. What had been done was causing a lot of interference with my life. This was before I really new about magick, or put much belief in curses.

I am not ready to call down the angels in the invocation sense. I do not have enough control over my OBE to go there. I have to do it with prayer/meditation. Part of that is what helped me get the ground I have. The psychic who had told us so much was trying to help in that sense also. She new enough to know my prayers on a fairly regular basis. And the prayers of my wife.

Yes, I know about the white light and Holy spirit. It was meditation on the holy spirit that got the first part of the attachment to expel. I use white light in my energy body to burn at what is still left almost daily, for an hour+ at a time. I protect my house and family with it. And cleanse it.

I guess I do not have the link that you do. But from what I have seen, you appear to vibrate higher than most. Maybe that is part of the reason some people have problems where you do not. If you want to make the call for me, I would VERY much appreciate it. I am still looking for correct change.

I am not so interested in retaliating, as I am blocking there energy to cause harm. They do enough illegal to have the house of cards fall apart without help.

Tyrone

ides; Man carries within himself Heaven or Hell; sometimes both.  I think that entities should be taught at a very early age that they do have the power to create a very happy life or a very disastrous life.  That is the reason why some poeple can go through a traumatic situations and come out whole.  Another can have the slightest thing happen, and they crumble.  They have never found within themselves the control factor or the supremacy of their own God center to know that no matter what is sent to them, that they will survive it.  Also being in control of the aspect that they will not be given anything that they cannot handle by themselves.  

The world can be quite a humorous place to be if you can observe it from behind the eyes of your soul that cannot be harmed..Just remember, you are not a target, because you are spiritually evolved.  You are more aware of it, because you are spiritually evolved.  Spiritual evolvement should make you understand, that you are perfecting.  If someone wants to put you on a cross you do not have to hang there...

To me, you seem like someone who has found a fair bit of truth within the metaphysical universe.  However I also feel that there is still some blockage somewhere along the line, something is not flowing, almost as if you are trying to swin ahead of the curent, in doing this you may just complicate things.  I belive that you are crediting and discrediting the wrong things.  I have also been told that this is your perfection and part of your trial and tribulation, my involvement would only postpone this test.  Its one of those rules of thumb, you have to deal with things, or they do not go away.  Just know that this is happening to you only because you can handle it!

One more thing, the most powerful form of communication or for recieving reciprocation is simply a light relaxed state where you are fully concious. Simple as that.  No real time oobe.  Just even if you voice it aloud.

tyrone

~The flow of life is a cardinal rule in the Universe, "If you do not buck the way, the way will carry you."~

Ides315

Good response, Tyrone.

I know most of that, but it is easy to forget. I am pushing the envelope. And most of the time I know I can handle it.

"God will never give me more than I can handle, but sometimes I wish he did not have so much faith in me" Unknown

Seems suiting at times.

Take care.

Everyone else: Note that I am not and do not want an offensive (atleast at this point).  There is good wisdom in tyrone's last post. But support is much appreciated.

Nita

Hi Ides and Tyrone
  I can agree with most of what you say Tyrone. I differ on a few points but that is because of the things I have seen. I have seen demons and devils in physical reality where they actually have circumstances that they exist in this space. I have had 5 witness's seeing the same thing I went through and seeing the demon also.
  Now on curses. People do have a tendancy to hold the curse around them. I feel that this is from the thought patterns induced in the person by how the curse works. Helping the other person by making sure they have better wards and ways to work upon the blockages in their life will help them. It will not prevent them from learning lessons.
  They will still learn the same lessons and what needs to learned in this life. No one can prevent that or karms. You are giving them the gift of being able to think better because of the removal of the forces. They can then move forward in their lives.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

kakkarot

well, philospohy is all well and good, but it is nothing compared to the experience of life.

tyrone: you are wrong. not everyone has the ability to tap all the channels of knowledge. everyone (or at least most people) have the POTENTIAL to learn these abilities, but they do not have them right now. if you don't believe me, then ask your neighbor to make it rain tommorrow. he'll probably tell you you are crazy. and don't try to counter with the idea that 'everyone does have the ability, it's just latent' because that is like saying that everybody can already do everything, it's just that most skills are latent. and that isn't true; there are some people in this world who can genuinly NOT do something, or pick up on some skill, no matter how hard they try or how good of a teacher they have or how long they try or etc. and no, that isn't where organized religions failed; after all, isn't buddism based upon a truth that all can learn, and isn't christianity also based upon the bible (which anyone can pick up and read), and isn't ...? yes, everyone (or at least most) can find out what the truth is, but changing the way things are PERMANENTLY cannot be done by mere weakling like us. and even if it could, why would that change what it is to be a man? it just changed your perception of what a human is.

ides315: thanks for the info.

tyrone: further more, your philosophies are correct only insofar, unfortunately, that both persons (person cursing and person being cursed) are on even power levels, or that the cursee is stronger. after all, if a strong man nailed you to a cross physically, how could you not hang there? it's like a human scientist torturing a lab mouse (sorry ides  :)  ) for his own pleasure, or because the scientist wants revenge from when the mouse bit him.

ides: "God will never give me more... so much faith in me". did that quote come from this forum, cause i think i have said that once or twice, verbally (i know i have thought something like it a few times). no offensive? darn. how about a small one? just kidding. recon isn't offense, though, right? and sabotage isn't offense, is it? ;)  i am really good at confusing people and causing dissidence among "teams", if that may help.

~kakkarot

___
Role Playing Types
        The Real Man
The tough macho type who walks up to the attacking dragon and tells him to leave before he gets hurt.

The Real Roleplayer
The intelligent cunning guy who tricks the constable into letting you all out of prison.

The Loonie
The guy who will do anything for a cheap laugh, including casting a fireball at ground zero.

The Munchkin
Need we say more?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYER RELATIONSHIPS
        REAL MEN
Real Men think they're brothers in arms.
Real Roleplayers hide behind them.
Loonies harass them with stupid suggestions.
Munchkins say "I'm a Real Man, too!"
        REAL ROLEPLAYERS
Real Men protect them, on the off chance they may come up with something useful.
Real Roleplayers sigh with relief to know they're not alone, and then get their characters involved in love affairs and death feuds.
Loonies harass them with stupid suggestions.
Munchkins say "I'm a Real Roleplayer, too!"
        LOONIES
Real Men ignore them.
Real Roleplayers sometimes harass them back by taking a stupid suggestion and making it work.
Loonies declare a pie fight at 20 paces . . . and cheat.
Munchkins try to imitate the jokes, and fall flat.
        MUNCHKINS
Real Men attack them on sight.
Real Roleplayers trick them into being cannon fodder.
Loonies make reasonable-sounding suggestions that will get the Munchkin killed in an amusing way.
Munchkins query, "What's a Munchkin?"

-The Original Guide to Munchkinism
(http://www.7t7.de/unterhaltung/rpg/munchkin.html)

Secret of Secrets

Tyrone

karot; You are seemingly becoming frustrated, just keep in mind that we are not sparring, we are mearly exchanging ideas and hopefully those around that are watching take something from this.  

Everyone came here with everything they need, it is inside of them, it can be stimulated by certain catalystic events or even people.  It can come on all of the sudden or it can cumulitavely add up through knowledge.  

Nonetheless, you are forgetting one major thing.  We are in the now.

Everything that is going to happen, already has.  

Everything that you are learning, you already know. etc.

tyrone

live and learn,
die and know.

Nita

Hi Tyrone and Kakkarot
  Not everyone can access the information. The moment may be the same but the lesson to be learned might be the exact thing that they need when they are under attack. Helping someone is showing compassion and kindness to them. It is saying "I know how this feels." It isn't preventing them from learning what they need to know. The experience may catalyze them towards what they need to do.
  No one is stronger than the forces of Good. Most curses have the main purpose of not letting the person access the forces that will help them. They feel that God hates them or wants them to suffer. Unstopping these blockages can be done by someone else but the person has to keep them open to access them. You have to break the pattern for them.
  Who is to say that God doesn't want people to aide another in difficulty. It might be part of the lesson for them to learn that others do care or that God does care.
  I have seen familial curses in a number of traditions including a particulary nasty mexican one that haunted a family. They tried to destroy the clay doll they were given and it couldn't be destroyed. I have seen a lot of strange things and the only way I've survived it is because the forces of good wanted me to survive it.
  I think the main thing that needs to be understood is the dynamics of cursing. It is a great deal more varied than most people understand.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Ides315

Hey everyone.

From personnal experience, I would have to agree with Nita. I had begun my spiritual devolpment a long time back. It was blocked from me several years ago, when this had started seriously manifesting. Had interference not come along, I would have been better able to take action for me and mine. It could be argued, that I was not ready then. On the other hand, the path I was on would have kept me closer to God, and probably having the ability to call down what extra help was needed.

Tyrone, What about the people that never learn enough to confront things on this level? I know several people like that. I did not become aware of a curse until the last 6-8 months. And I have been improvong since then.

kakkarot No, it didn't come from this board. Atleast to me. I have no problem with "recon". Other people have offered to help, sooner. They are in progress now. I do not want to upset the apple cart. But I don't know where this will end. I may very much want the help. There are more people than myself in this. I would like to give them a fighting chance. Lets wait a little while on the "booby traps". I want to make sure my position is fully understood.

Thanks all.

kakkarot

okey dokey.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Tyrone

ides; What I moreso tried to explain was that each and everyone of us is just as special, and has just as good of a connection to the beyond.  Some people negate it, some people use and practice it, and some people simply through striving for power turn towards the dark.  If you sift down to the lowest denominator of evil, you will always find greed at its heart.  In other words, there is no pope or no holyman that has a greater or stronger potential for enlightenment.  That is what all of the great prophets tried to teach, to drop everything and follow their way to enlightenment.  Not to drop physical belongings, no, to drop their everyday mundaedness and clutter.  Once anyone quiets their mind, infusion will begin.  That I promis you.

Nita;  I like your objective view, however I still disagree with some parts.   However in what you mentioned you do support my view.  The so called curses are very very very much tradition and culture bound.  Your view may be coming from one of those backgrounds, and I am not challenging that at all.  I'm just trying to point out that if enough people believe in it, then they really will manifest it amongst themselves.  Particulairly in the latin american cultures they hold those closer to their heart then most things..  Think about it, if someone left that dead chicken (or whatever they symbolize the curse with) at someones door here in Canada, they would anger them at most.  However if that was done to someone who's friend of a friend had that done and... well they would abviously now be experiencing a whole aray of things.. right?  

There is nothing that can hurt you as much as you.  Only you can truelly hurt or scar your essence.  Darkness can only manipulate you and scare you to this point, that is all the power it has.  

tyrone

-to thine own self be true-  Shakespeare

Ides315

Hey, all.

Nita: Thanks much!

Tyrone: Maybe your view is including subconcious belief. I did not conciously know about this (like I said) until about 6-7 months ago. By that time, most of the damage had been done. I am also aware that "stressing" on what someone may or may not be doing to you will empower that.  
I also know that the links are in all of us. I have been cultivating these for awile now. They had been blocked (or hidden) for quite a while. I realize that this was infact "me", but was unaware that I had been influenced to do so.

If anybody has some good recipies for more complex energy structures that will booby trap/ defend people I would be courious. I would only want to cause "damage" in the ability to cause negative effects to someone, or hinder their abilities to reach to specific people. Thanks, all.

Triss

This has been a most interesting discussion. I have some questions for Kakkarot if he or she is interested?

Quoting Kakkarot:

- i used to treat nature with far more respect than i ever did a human...

-i was once so much more a part of nature than mankind that it was  extremely difficult for me to even talk to people without them thinking me a freak due to my weird thinking. and i never feel at ease with humans

-The rules of nature are nothing like the rules of mankind, tyrone. when you know what the law of nature is, and understand it, then you will understand what i mean.

Questions:

What is the law of nature?

How can mankind be outside of nature?

Have you considered that your attitude towards your fellow man was or could be responsible for your feelings of alienation from him?

Without prejudice http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Triss

kakkarot

Triss: What is the law of nature? it is difficult to explain the small idiosynchracies (spelling?) of it, but it mostly boils down to do what you must to survive. of course, there are (plenty of) times when this isn't the case (ie. some animals, like dolphins, kill for "fun"), but that is the most general rule that i can think of right now.

How can mankind be outside of nature? mankind is not a part of nature. whether we were created outside of it, or evolved out of it doesn't matter to me. we just aren't a part of it. a human being can forsake their life in the human world and become a part of nature, but most humans wouldn't survive very long if they did this.

Have you considered that your attitude towards your fellow man was or could be responsible for your feelings of alienation from him? my alienation from mankind is because i am different. others on this board feel the same way, though to a lesser extent than what i do. however, i have been forced to learn how to live within the bounds of society. whether i like it or not, i am a human being, plus i have to learn certain things for the future.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Triss

Kakkarot:  Thanks for your response.  

People on this forum may very well be 'different' if I get your meaning.  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0> But then, that gives us (may as well include myself since I'm here, heh)  the same general sort of difference... which means we might not be as alien as we think.

I don't understand though, how mankind (or anything else) could be "just not part" of nature...? How can anything exist outside of nature?  

Nature includes, or is comprised of, or IS,  everything... no?  

Questions, questions...lol