News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Neg attached- need help

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hello Everyone
  I PEM'd the rituals to MacArthur and Kirsten. I figured that would be less typing from me. One is from Roberts new book which has a whole bunch of handy information to use to help yourself. The other is a ritual that I wrote that has helped some people in the past.
  I guess we will have to wait until they write about the results.
    Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

alchimiste

McARthur and kristen,
It looks like you've plenty of rituals and stuff to be getting on with, good luck and keep us all informed on your progress.

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Metal Ice

Tell the negative entity to get out & get lost. Play christmas music
for it. They really hate that. Wear sterling silver. Burn
Myrr & snadlewood and learn to close the chakras. Get
a Reiki treatment.whatever you do don't drink or take strong meds.
If you smoke, quit.

McArthur

I have a neg attached to me and am looking for ideas, info or help on getting rid of it. This has been going on for some time now and nothing i do seems to actually get rid of the sucker. I think the main reason why most the techniques i have tried so far dont work is because it is actually *attached* to me somehow. Therefore it is not so much attacking me as trying to control me and make me its life-support. I.e. i have tried the running water method, but because it is attached this wont shake it loose. Garlic doesnt really seem to do much either, at least it doesnt make it let go.
I get various sensations such as tingling (feet and groin mainly), prickling, buzzing in my ears, heavy dull feeling inside my skull. It has manifested to such a degree that it is able to make my muscles twitch so that it feels like something is touching me (this is not to be confused with the twitching one could get from energy work). One of the main spots i feel it is connected to me is around my sub-navel area because i sense "movement" there of some kind. Also, i have been getting dream intrusion with sexual stimulation around this area. The times i have awoken to feel this happening there has been pain around my subnavel area as though someone were stabbing me there -- not nice at all.
I also get tingling sensations around my groin area that feel as though there is something literally crawling in my pants!
Other things i am experiencing are major chakra stimulation by this entity- my heart, crown and brow chakra at times feel heavy and numb. And it is constantly attempting - i believe- some kind of telepathic thought intrusion.
 I have a feeling that i am experiencing some kind of part-possesion or Obsession, although i am not fully sure of what these entails. The fact that it can read my thoughts makes me suspect some kind of Obsession.
This has gone on for far too long, im fed up (major understatement!). Anyone got any ideas?
Nita, if you are reading this you were helping me a while back through some kind of distant-magic, but then i managed to contact a member of Servants of the Light who was closer to me so we stopped. I was hoping to actually meet this guy in person and get some form of excorcism done. But all he did was call me a few times then i never heard from them again. I have tried emailing them since but never get any reply, weird.
I was also supposed to have met Romero on his visit to the UK, but when he asked me for my phone number he never recieved my responding emails, weird again. I think im starting to get paranoid lol.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Any questions ask away.

Pax

McArthur