News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Neg Attack in Wal-mart??

Previous topic - Next topic

aryanknight666

If you were a normal person who does not involve themselves with what you do, standing in wal-mart, suddenly starts to feel sick, what do you think they would assume is the problem? I think thats all that needs to be said.

Dorian

"Involves themselves in what you do?"  What does that supposed to mean?  Hostility... anyway....
What we do in life echoes in Eternity.

Rastus

He's saying stop thinking everything is NEG related and think about mundane things.  Or, someone metaphysically aware saw the mark and new it for what it is and attacked you.

Now moi, whom is dealing with a frustrated NEG that wants me back after a long association, am more paranoid [:P]
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Dorian

Thanks, I guess you had to be there and be me to feel the strangeness of it all.

Rastus

Don't take it so hard.  I swear I saw a NEG one night, but blew it off until my wife said the next day she saw it too.  After that I started trusting my hunches [:D]
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Andromache

You're never going to believe me, but...

I also write on Whitley Strieber's website, Unknown COuntry, and you would not believe the number of abductees who report strange encounters in of all places Wal-Mart.

I mean, there have mean multiple threads dedicated to them.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Andromache

I also write on Whitley Strieber's website, Unknown COuntry, and you would not believe the number of abductees who report strange encounters in of all places Wal-Mart.

For a number of years I have thought that supermarkets and the like can be somewhat strange. Having pondered this a little I have wondered if it has to do with the 'processional' aspects of shopping in the isles although most peoples navigation of such resembles more a ricochet from one item to the next :) Some make the case that some ley lines developed due to early use of tracks for trade and other movement and this mechanism comes to mind when experiencing the supermarket thing.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Dorian

What struck me was the strange cramp like pain in completely different areas back to back so quickly. coupled with mild dizziness and confusion.  Something I am defiently not prone to.  Also I read R. Bruce mention somewhere that negs can often times be found in malls. But the bright lights and all... I dont know, could have been lots of stuff, I guess.  I've read and experienced so many strange things here lately; I am hesitant to play the skeptic anymore.

Dorian

Sounds silly I know, but soon after finishing off psychic self-defence I tried the ball point pin trick on a spot on my lower leg, (which still 3 months latter has had no effect), anyway one day I was dispatched to wal-mart to get god only knows what. I  was wearing shorts that day and the nickel size circle with 2 bisecting lines could easily be seen on my shin in blue ink.  While waiting in line a dizzing feeling came over me quickly followed my somewhat intense pain in my lower abdomine, then upper back, followed by my chest area.  All symptoms one after the other, bam bam bam, I was blown away. Not by the pain which wasn't knee dropping or anything but by the suddeness of it and in different areas back to back like that.
Then it hit me the mark on my leg was always covered up before, usually wearing long pants after work when I do her erronds you cant see it.  I repeated it a couple times... nothing.  Still I feel it was defiently an attack, (brushing exercises ended it after a while), but did the mark have anything to do with drawing the attack?