News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Neg attacks from attachment to someone else?

Previous topic - Next topic

CRIMINALMIND63

From what I'm told the term with is old is called by spooling. Meaning the attachment or chord is attached to you then to someone else.

Anonymous

I will teach this neg a lesson when I find its weakness... It's been messing with my head for awhile and now I am just ticked off. I think it could be messing with her head, possibly, but I have no idea. I will defeat this neg and I will defeat it soon. I want to contact her again, hopefully through telepathy. I would think telepathy is possible through two people who have chord attachments to each other and have exchanged pieces of their auras. Maybe I should try visiting her in a dream. Contacting her will allow me to see the patterns of the neg and therefore allow me to destroy it.

CRIMINALMIND63

Here is a website on telepathy http://beaskund.helloyou.ws/netnews/bk/telepathy/toc.html
It has to do with the use of your chakras. There are three different types.

Anonymous

Thank you so much for that information. I just emailed my friend and I didn't get a notice of failure of delivery... so far. But I still think the website is worth looking into. Breaking up with her really messed me up last year, and I think the negs had a field day (or year) with me. So I am defeating them one by one. My kung fu training helps a lot. I never have an attack after class or after practice.

Nita

Hello Enderwiggin
  You do not exchange your aura with anyone elses. What happens is that you attach or cord to the person. You can have your energy synchronize with theirs and take on more of their qualities but you do not exchange auras.
  A lot of times where there is anger involved and longing a incubus or sucubus can be attracted to you. It will happen because of all the left over emotions not because of any aura exchange.
  Herbs sprinkled in the corners of the house, and reading Roberts book on self protection will help. I also think that the self-exorcism is really useful when done in the daily shower.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

CRIMINALMIND63

Thanks for the correct info Nita. There are website that show after sex how the aura is was connected then blends with each other. They didn't go into the cords after that.

Anonymous

My kung fu training helped me get through last year. It was a tough time for me but I stuck with kung fu and put all my effort into it. It kept me aware and my teacher taught me things I didn't know were possible. It continues to help me because when I meditate in a hard-to-maintain stance, I feel like I am dangerous to evil spirits and that I can easily destroy them. They have a really hard time attaching to me and those that were attached detatch themselves and run for safety. They do return if I fall to a weakness, but I am learning to overcome these weaknesses.

One thing I find is that when I email my friend, I get this deep sorrow. I don't know why and it doesn't make sense for me to feel that way, and that's what makes me believe I have a neg attachment. I only feel this way when i am communicating with her. But lately I have not felt that sorrow as intense as it usually is. I have more control now. I don't think I need herbs to help me (besides, I am in a dorm room and I'd probably freak out my roommate hehe). If I train hard every day, I can overcome this. And thanks for the info on the cord attachment. I will do some more research on astral physics.

Mathias Jonsson

Also something that is helpful against neg-attachments is using incense-sticks of sandalwood or frankincense/olibanum to "clean" the aura, draw the stick up and down around the aura (like your brushing it with a feather), up around the crown chakra and the centre of the higher self (which is about 10 cm above the head), remember to pay attention to the feet, as they are especially vulnerable to neg-attachments.

This is very good to do after having taken a shower or a ritual bath. Also use the incense to circumabulate in your living quarters and/or magical temple (preferably in a widdershins/anti-clockwise direction as this is better when banishing).This can also be further supplemented by "rattling" the aura, you can use a bisquit-package if you don´t have a proper one. This also helps in clearing up neg-attachments.

Sandalwood-incense may be easier to obtain than frankincense, still it is very good as it is connected with exorcism as well it connects yourself with the higher self. Frankincense is a classic magick incense, also much associated with the Christian mysteries (also Christ represents Tiphereth/the equlibriating central force).If neither of these can be obtained, any incense stick will do. Other preferable types might be rose, myrrh, rosemary (connected with exorcism).

This procedure should NOT be seen as a banishing remedy in itself, but as a supplement to the one you use (such as TOL,LBRP, SWP), if you aren´t using one I suggest you at least do the TOL.

Good luck!

Lysear

one method I know of is where you close your eyes and try and sense where the negative energy is comming from and then create a triangle of manifestation on your forehead by pressing your two thumbs together and also you two first fingers, making a triangle. Place this t your forehead while facing the way you sense the neative energy is comming from and then imagine a five pointed pentagram star in the triangle. Next you need to thrust forward with your left foot, pushing the triangle out away from you at the same time. Imagine the pentagram flying out in that direction and sending the neg energy back where it came from. Then it is recomended that you perform a banishing ritual to make it more permanent, perhaps the lesser banishing of the pentagram, or even the rose cross ritual.

Hope this method helps you.

Mathias Jonsson

That method which you mention is a ritual gesture called CERVUS (meaning deer or stag) and is a part of the Aurum Solis banishing ritual SETTING OF THE WARDS OF POWER. The magickal system of Aurum Solis is best known through the books written by the pair Melita Denning & Osborne Philips. Both were/are leading members of Aurum Solis. Denning died of cancer in 1997, Philips is still grandmaster of the order.He has recently come out with a new book on OBE: ASTRAL PROJECTION: PLAIN AND SIMPLE (Llewellyn Publ.).

Their book PSYCHIC SELF-DEFENSE & WELL-BEING includes the Cervus gesture, and is a pretty good book on the subject, though it doesn´t go into much detail on the specifics of negs.They are divided into two main groups: unbalanced Elementals and astral shells (discarnate souls that feed on the energies of the living).

Anonymous

I read a post by CriminalMind concerning auras, saying that we exchange pieces of our auras with people that we love or once loved, our family members, people we've had sex with, etc. I was having a problem with someone I loved for at least a year, and last month I ceased contact with her because I felt that if we could not be friends then there was no point in talking to each other. I posted my dilemma, and that was what I was told to do. I did not have emotional problems until I tried to email her today. I realize now that it was a stupid thing to do, because if my feelings for her were my weakness through which the negs would attack me, then I should have come to understanding and forgiveness instead of being angry at her and cutting off contact, since negs can't feed off of the energies that we normally give off. When I emailed her, I got a notice saying it did not go through. I know the address is right. I think she has blocked me. This person is someone I have a strong connection with, whether I like it or not, so I might as well make the best of it. I need to talk to her. We would often have dreams about each other, almost every night. The last time she was in my dream was about a year ago and we were yelling at each other and angry. I need to stop harboring these negative feelings and somehow contact her, because if the neg is attached to her, it could be using her aura to attack me. It's unlikely, I realize that, but it's possible. That is why I need to contact her somehow. I need to see if there is indeed a neg attacking me from her. Or maybe there is a neg attached to me that causes misunderstandings. I don't know. But the situation is very complex. It will require that I contact her. Communication is much needed. Since we have exchanged auras, would it be possible to communicate telepathically? How much concentration is required? And how can I get my psychic abilities tested? I would really appreciate some help on this.