News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

NEG ATTACKS - SOME QUESTIONS

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

professional?  You mean like an exorcist?  If I were you I would find one.

Good Luck!

ps-  What exactly did the neg look like?

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

funkybuns

Dear Arie

I have been to two energetic healers, both said I wasnt posessed. I also went to the catholic church , who said I was undergoing stress. The healer from the college of psychic studies here in London said that I was experiencing an obsessive entity who has karmic attachments to my past family. The times when I experienced the worst attacks was when I opened myself up by pendulum use etc.

I saw the entity 6 years ago. He was wearing a black cloak, hat, white scarf and sun glasses. He appeared in a mirror, and the attack became stronger the more I became involved. At this time , I had never had such an attack.

Last night whilst putting garlick on my marks, I remembered a birth mark, I have in my armpit. I placed a cross with a circle around it and also garlick. Then last night for the first time in a month I was attacked again. I felt naucious and vomited. I believe I may of found an attachment point mentioned in Roberts Book.

I know this all sounds incredible, but I assure you I am sane, reasonably balanced and hold down a full time job. Im also a decent guy who really tries to make people happy.

At the moment I have begun enquires with a contact from Nita. I pray to God I get help.

God Bless

Pierre

pierre chamois

kmd242

good luck Pierre. ill send some positive vibe your way.

Arie

Yeah....that really sucks that you have to go through this excrement.  Personally I've been overshadowed twice by a neg.....and that really sucks.  I don't really believe in that neg having karmic relations to your family.   Well....actually its because I don't believe in past lives.  Are you a christian?  Most christians I believe don't believe in that stuff either.

About getting outside help.....maybe you shouldn't trust anyone but yourself.  It looks like you already found an attachment point.  Good luck.

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

funkybuns

Dear kmd and arie

Thanks for your support. This forum has been an amazing lifeline to me.

I dont know why this is happening to me , but I know that it is making me much stronger as a person.

Two things I did today. I managed to have some success using the Robert Bruce body awareness brushing, although it has to be repeated regularly, and I also had a ritual bath. I am a Christian, and call upon the Holy Spirit to shield me and clear me. Who knows where I would be if it wasnt for this protection?

I also find that by actually brushing the skin with a natural bristle body brush assists me with the mental process of seeing this happen on the etheric level.

Anyway, here goes!

Pierre

pierre chamois

Nita

Hello Pierre
  A ritual bath done properly will help. The brushing the skin opens your energetic system open to draw in positive energy. I hope the person I gave you the name of in Europe helps soon.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

funkybuns

Thanks Nita

Things have quietened down again, and all the things you suggested have helped. With regard to the brighteye for my eye, I bought a tincture. Is this correct?

Also, I have spoken to a Shamen , who says that I should journey to meet this neg to find out what he wants. They of course mean journey in a transe, or spiritually. Is this a good idea?

Thanks for your help

Pierre

pierre chamois

kakkarot

well it isn't a bad idea if you know how to defend yourself and fight back if neccessary. things like this bring to mind the part of the bible that talks about spiritual warfare (and so many thought it was metaphorically speaking) and putting on the "armor of God" or something like that.

good luck

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

funkybuns

Hi Guys

A s I try to come to terms with my Neg situation, I have noticed the following which I share with you as observations and questions.

1. I am putting garlick on contact marks , caused by a serious neg attack. I hav noticed that if I forget to do this before bed, I have bad dreams
2. When I feel a neg close to me, I often hear a high pitched noise in my ear. Is this common
3. My particular neg can communicate through electrical current. I have in the past heard voices through the tv or when close to a air conditioner , for example. I can tune out of this, as you would by changing a radio station.
4. It seems that my attack is quite personal, can neg attacks be karmic.
5. During the lasy worst attack, I think something was planted in my head. I have a clicking noise which occurs after everything I say. Has anybody every experienced something like this?
6. During the height of my last worst attack, spoons bent in the kitchen, and bible pages were moved as I tryed to pray. Has anyone had this before?
7. Has anybody else seen a neg . I saw mine in a mirror. It strengthened in appearance the more I stared. This only happened once.

I hope this dosent sound too extreame. This is what has happened to me. At the moment things are quieter. Thank God.

At the moment , I have put the wheels in motion to contact a professional who I am waiting to hear from with some news, I hope this helps.

Thanks

Pierre

pierre chamois