News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Neg problem persistant

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

Have you seen a doctor about them?

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Hephaestus

Go see a doctor, if theres chance the growth is cancer then treating it early will make the chances of getting rid of it better.
Even if its not cancer theres a chance its still serious, theres lots of infections etc that show as growths/lumps and if not treated you could lose your leg.

SO GO SEE A DOCTOR....

andreacheryl

I apologize for not replying sooner.

My dowsing does not indicate cancer, nor removing the growths.  These are so connected into the governing meridian that I am concerned about the effect on the meridian system.

I'm trying YLEO Purification on the red growth.  I think the Neg is a column.  When this treatment is over, I'll check the white growth.  I'm also using the astral hands to snip at the filaments.  This is a technique from Dan Davidson's book Shape Power.

Andrea

Nita

Hello Andrea
  I also like using a oil or herbal compress to make it so there is a disruption of the energy of anything that tries to reattach. You will find out a lot of these methods in the articles that are on this website.
   Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

kakkarot

have you seen a doctor yet? see one. the doctor might be able to do something to get rid of the problem. after all, if a spiritual being can affect you physically then the physical doctor (and any physical medication or treatment prescribed) can affect the "neg". "it's so crazy, it might just work"

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

andreacheryl

I have two growths just above my left ankle: a red one above a white scar tissue-like growth.  I have used the ink geometric figure  around both and separately.  Each time, my governing meridian is affected, and I have to wash off the diagrams.  I've used blue, black, and purple inks.  I've also used garlic over the growths.  Only the garlic does not affect the governing meridian.  

My dowsing indicates that the white growth may have a physical implant, but due Neg influencing, I'm not sure.  There may also be a connection to something within the center of the ankle.  Using Walt Woods dowsing sheets, I have detected a shielding on the crown chakra

I am also using the running water countermeasure, the core image removal, garlic, and the New Energy Ways.   These are helping me generally, but are not removing the growths on the ankle.  

Any suggestions?

Andrea Cheryl Holman