News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Neg shielding device

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

A couple of years ago I saw someone wearing that sort of device but not that brand. She said that it helped substantially to keep fatigue away, especially around computers and monitors. Negative people weren't so much of a problem, either. They were very expensive, and still are.

Rob

Yeah they are anything but cheap. Have you any idea on the real mechanics of how they work? I mean, how they resonate with the non-physical? Anyone?? Mystery to me. Probably something quantum = deep and confusing.

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Tom

Until you buy a q-link and try it or get the data on it, maybe you can try other options. Black tourmaline is the best stone I know of for protection from negativity. It is less expensive, too.

Winged_Wolf

The bit about ordered and disordered energy is hooey....entities, regardless of their intentions toward people, are ordered, because if they weren't, they wouldn't be entities--they'd be unpatterned energy.
You need a pattern for consciousness and will.

I was working on a device that could shield a house, too....the key is to create something that entities can't get through, which means it has to be disruptive to their pattern--but you need a clear space in the middle, so you don't disrupt yourself.
The main use for such a thing is that even people who are not psi-active in any way could use it effectively, and it requires no personal effort to keep it up.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

McArthur

An anti-neg household protective device would be wonderful, and i think it is something that is much needed and something i have been thinking of for a while. Im not too sure about those Q link things because they dont seem to want to describe too much of how it works, caveat emptor. From what i have read it is basically a crystal matrix or something like that.... i find it hard to work out how that would have the effects they claim for it.
Electromagnetic Fields definitely affect negs in some way, especially if the field is pulsed. The stronger the better. The only problem might be with that is what kind of effect this would have on humans living within the pulsed field in the long term. We all live in a sea of various energetic fields anyway, but what im talking about would be way above what we are normally used to.
 I dont think it would be much use having it just around your house with a space in the middle because i get the impression that some negs could project into that space rendering the whole thing useless. If anyone knows how to create a pulsed EM field big enough to cover a bedroom i would be interested in knowing how to build a device that can do that. I think i should buy some physics books :)

Hasta Luego

McArthur
p.s. if RB is reading this, or someone who knows more of what Robert was talking about, could you go into more detail about this device Robert was talking about.

James S

If it's a crystal matrix type device it will probably be working on Bragg's law whereby a crystal lattice or matrix can deflect or divert EM energy. This theory cam about in the early 20th century when it was found that zinc sulfide crystals could redirect x-ray emissions. Later this same thoery was used to redirecting  much lower frequency microwave emissions. The idea is that various EM waves can be affected by different types of crystals in different matrix layouts.

As to exactly how the manufacturers of these kind of bioshields know what crystals in what formation  to use, well I hope they have some very reliable and sensitive psychics working for them.

James S

- You don't choose the belief, the belief chooses you!

Winged_Wolf

Nah, honestly very few entities can teleport.  House shields don't fill your house, they just surround it, and it's a rare critter that can get through a good psi house shield, let alone a radionic one.
I do have a device that will chase off nearly anything, I suppose if one did teleport in, you could just chase it off with that.

I think it'd take considerable bravery for a critter to teleport into the middle of an area surrounded by shields so disruptive they might destroy it....without knowing what's in there.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Rob

Winged Wolf - do you not think that the energy which negs use is disruptive, in that it may exist on the same frequency level as what could become "nice" energy, but has a distincly different property? Maybe it is a different type, in the same way as in the physical we have protons/neutrons and electrons.
However my experience suggests similar to what Dion Fortune talks about with the Qliphoth, that the energy is highly disruptive and disordered, although the conduits which the energy flows along may well hold it in order.

OK a good quote from Dion in the Mystical Quaballah - p271, on the Qliphoth that is rejected from Malkuth - "...it is a reservoir of disorganised force emanated from broken up forms, cast out from evolution, it is chaos upon a lower arc. It is from this reservoir of force , that the Shells, or imperfect entities, build up their vehicles." Same idea as above, they survive on this type of energy, but they do still require some sort of form and order.

This then presents two different ideas of how to harm negs - first to remove their energy source, like I was talking about with the Q-link, although his would only be a tempory solution as they could build up strength again. Or to destroy their structure, eg by overloading them with lots of high amplitude energy, or in a similar way to how physical weapons work (the typical astral sword). I guess this second way is what WW was talking about, and this type of shield may harm a person too.

You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

kifyre

My Q-Link always made me edgy, I had to stop wearing it. (To be fair, healing crisis?) Intuitively, I'd wonder whether my natural frequency was compatible with whatever the Q-Link was doing.

Also, for what it's worth:

My father knows a woman in a Jewish meditation group. They use Kabalistic methods to regularly communicate with what they believe to be angels. The group asked about the Q-Link and they were told it was alien technology and not to use them.

---

So how about this--negs have structure but they maintain their coherence through disorganizing their surroundings. Perhaps higher order beings maintain their coherence through resonance, increasing the coherence around them...

Just a thought, the above has some logical holes.

Mark

Tom

A while back I read that the planet we live on has a frequency between 7 and 8 Hz and that grounding practices cause our bodies to take on more energy of that particular frequency. It was arrived at if you want to calculate it by some form of the speed of light divided by some form of the earth's circumference. You might want to experiment with it. Also, raising a frequency by an octave is a matter of doubling it. I think. This frequency, it was explained to me, when increased by a few octaves to somewhere around middle C is the frequency of what I purchased as an "om" tuning fork. Perhaps a portable battery powered device could be built (NiMH rechargeable batteries would be a good choice) to create a magnetic field around a person of this 7-8 Hz frequency or some higher octave of it.

Winged_Wolf

No, I don't think there's any difference in the energy types.  Because when you reduce them to base energy, it's all the same.
The only difference between a "neg", a "positive", or however you want to categorize entities is their PATTERN.  Just as in people, in their brains--the difference is in their personality.
It doesn't matter what they are made of.  Besides, categorizing entities that way is unproductive in the extreme.  It would be like saying some animals are good, and some are bad.  It's silly.  They do what they do in order to survive.  It's no different with entities.  An entity that is a parasite has no essential differences from a physical tapeworm.  It's a beastie, it doesn't harbor malice.  It's not "unevolved", and it doesn't need to be taught a lesson.  It does what it does in order to survive, because that is what it is.

Sure, some more intelligent entities do have emotions like malice, or kindness, or whatever.  That's a function of their individual personalities--their pattern.  A critter that feeds on an emotion like anger has no essential difference from one that feeds on love--each may induce a person to create their favored food through influencing them psychically.  One is not therefore evil or negative because of this.  It's not good for your health, but it's not EVIL.  It's doing what it needs to do in order to survive.  It may not be fun to be somewhere other than the top of the foodchain, but that's nature.

It's also far too simplistic to label entities in this matter.  It does them a true disservice, and it's dangerous because it doesn't allow you to make any accurate predictions about their behavior.
I've heard of demons showing compassion, and of entities normally considered benevolent doing damage to people.  A great many entities might help or harm a person, depending on the situation and on their own whim.  They can be individuals, JUST like us.

Some entities throw off energy that seems disruptive.  Many don't.  Not all of the disruptive ones are harmful to people, and not all of the ones that aren't disruptive are friendly.  Don't think that just because something makes itself look like an angel of pure white light with nothing but good intentions and perfect harmony, that that's what it IS.  Also don't mistake something you perceive which has a meaning to you (like a color) for something that has an objective reality.  Many times, a psychic's brain will use certain impressions as a code, to help the person consciously deal with information they learn about the energy around them.  

Give entities the same consideration you would living things.  They are not good or bad, though they may be helpful or harmful to you.  Beavers build dams by chewing down trees--destruction and creation, reorganization, these can all be present in the same being, and usually they are.  This is, as they say, true above as below.

Sure, it makes things more complicated.  It means there's no way you can tell at a quick glance if an entity is friendly or harmful.  You have to look deeper.  But believing otherwise is sure to get you into serious trouble one day.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Nita

Hello Everyone
  Winged Wolf and I have disagreed on this before. Negative energy is disruptive and it does have a spin where it reacts with adverse consequences on the matter here in this world. All energy is not the same and we are not made up of the same thing that negs are made of energy wise. The energy is different.
  I feel that shields are invaluable but the best ones are made by the person themselves. No machine really does anything expect make it easy for people who can't set up their own wards on a repeating pattern.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Winged_Wolf

Oh, I agree absolutely that most spirits aren't made of the same thing we are, energy-wise.  But that's true no matter what their intentions.  Angels and demons, for example, ARE made of the same energy types--as each other, not the same as us (at least, not in the same ratios).

However, what I don't agree on is that an energy-type that reacts badly with our system is "negative".  Is hard radiation negative energy?  No, it's just a type that doesn't get on well with us.  It's too humanocentric to consider an entity to be "negative" just because it's made of incompatable energy.  It may bear no ill-will toward us whatsoever, and in fact there are many entities that fit that description.

However, most of the entities that prey on us do so because they ARE made, at least in part, of the same energy we are--that's why they want to take more of it from us.
Take one energy type from an entity, and rid it of all pattern, and it's just pure energy of that type...it doesn't have a negative or positive spin.  (In fact, most psychic energy is probably negatively charged, but that's a physics thing).
Psi energy is psi energy, no matter where it comes from.  It's the same for all the energy types.  Don't mistake the pattern for the energy type.  If you blew it to bits, would it still be "negative"?  Energy is neutral, when it has no pattern.
I encourage people to test this for themselves without bias.

If we were truly made up of different energy than the entities that prey on us, then they would have no use for us at all.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Nita

Hello Winged Wolf
   I agree that everyone should try it for themselves. Angels are made up of a different energy than demons. It is in tune with us and has no adverse affects upon us. Demons need the energy they get from us to stay on this plane. They are not of the natural energy of this world. The only energy that they can use are negative emotions hence part of the reason why they are called negs.
  I feel people should research this for themselves there are tons of stuff out there supporting my view. I can't remember anything saying that angels and demons are made of the same stuff besides a broad generalization of energy. I even read somewhere that a german person has done research upon the blood of people attacked by negatives. It has a different ionic charge than regular blood. It was what was making the people ill after being attacked by spirits. I don't remember the website but it was looked up by someone determined to prove me wrong and he proved me right instead. He was a nice man that was happy that we had the discussion.
 Nita  

www.astralhealer.com

Winged_Wolf

There's a ton of stuff out there supporting both our views, and only a fraction of either is credible.

That's why it's important to test it for yourself.  If demons weren't made of any of the same sorts of energy we are, they couldn't use energy from us.  Unless you're claiming they somehow convert it, in which case we could covert it back.....
Negative emotions are just a pattern.  They are unpleasant, so we call them negative.  That doesn't mean they have no good purpose, or are innately harmful to us, nature doesn't let mistakes like that live.

Being a person who can perceive these energy types, the vast majority of the spirits people call demons are made of a combination of faith and life energy--that is, the energy produced by peoples' beliefs, and soul energy just like ours.  They need more of the same.
Angels do, too...people offer it to them freely, though.
Same components, different critters, and the primary difference is their intent/pattern.
And again, just because it feels like a nice, white, fluffy bundle of love, doesn't mean that it's not just using that as a disguise to get in close enough to prey on you.
Do demons come from "elsewhere"?  I have no idea, but if they do, there must be a source there for the same energies they take from us.
They aren't made of anything else.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Nita

Hello Winged Wolf
  You are talking about the faith energy. People shape these things according to their beliefs. Two different people can see two different things even when they are looking at the same time if that is all they judge it by.
  All of these entites are made of layers of energy like peeling back a onion. Angels are shaped by beliefs but their basic energy can survive in this place without aid. They use the belief system to be a comfort to the person needing help.
  Demons are made of different energy that is inimical and negative to this plane when you see the different layers. What appears here  that is visible is our shaping and energy that they use to exist. They are not made of the same stuff as we are nor do they affect our matter the same way. Demons being around too  long can cause cancer, blood illness's, and auto immune illness's by their very nature.
  You are just looking at the visible layers and not the rest of what makes them up.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com

Winged_Wolf

Nope, I'm pretty darned sure I've seen the outsides, the insides, and all the basic components of at least a couple of demons, in the process of making them "deceased".
I even managed to alter the behavior of one of them, in essence taming it, using invasive programming.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Reikimaster

Hello....The apperatus you are looking for uses low level electro magnetic waves of about 5 to 22 hertz, but the problem is it can damage organic tissue as well if the calibration is off. In the 1920's one of Nicholas Tesla's co-workers stumbled on such a device and found it to heal tissue not at that time that he was healing through the aura by purging negitivity from his subjects .........................

Reikimaster

Nita

Hello Reikimaster and Winged Wolf
  You are right about different enities giving off different frequencies. Everything has a energy signature. You can tell by its effects on the body by a lot of these.
  Real demons are not destroyed by anyone or anything. You just destroy the energy that holds them here. You may see things only at the levels you described but I do know that what I say is correct because I have seen them at multiple levels. I also have seen the gateways they come from and where they go.
  You are picking up part of the signal but not all of it. You'll find this out if you keep working on it.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com

Reikimaster

Hello......I read about the Qlink that was talked about earlier and this has alway been a point of intrest with me. In my serch for resolution with keeping unwanted entities away I ordered one today. Nothing ventured nothing gained I feel in a way it's a short cut to do mechanicaly what I should be doing on a purely spiritual level with meditation and maintaining a perfectly possitive life (which I guess over time would clear the negitive entities in natural order),but at this stag in my life I wish to enjoy the balence of my life with out there presense soon as possible.I have but one question would the Qlink harm my pets?..I have parrots dogs cats and a Prarrie dog .......

Reikimaster

Rob

hey Reikimaster, when you get the Q-link device could you let us know what you think of it? Does it have any notably positive effects etc.
There is another area I am looking into at the moment - orgone generators (orgone = energy from the fringe scientists/Reich followers camp). Called the Holy Hand Grenade (HHG) these are things which are very simple to make but are supposed to convert negative into positive energy, very powerful by all accounts. Some people have used them to break neg attacks and remove already attached ones, since they act to drain them of all their negative energy and create a positive environment which they don't enjoy hanging around. Interesting stuff. For more info there is a forum at:
http://forums.cloud-busters.com
and how to make them, amongst other things:
http://www.metatech.org/cloudbuster_&_orgone_generator.html
One of those other things being a cloudbuster, which acts to balance the weather conditions within a large radius (currently being blatently manipulated with direct engineering and chemtrails, both of which I see evidence for almost on a daily basis). So this thing break up chemtrails, and basically helps the weather be as it should, increasing the "communication between ground and sky" or so I am told. I am going to make all this stuff over the weekend, hopefully, so will report on them afterwards if I find anything interesting. Hopefully i will. By the sound of it people are having some amazing experiences with these things - very powerful by all accounts.

Winged_Wolf

We'll see, Nita....
I tend to prevent things I'm trying to kill from exiting in that fashion.  But something larger, it's usually easier to just beat them up and let them go, or contain them somehow, rather than destroying them outright.  
It's the smaller entities that are easier to destroy.

I don't know a demon from whatsit, frankly.  I only know what people CALL demons and such.  There seem to be a wide range of sizes, intelligence levels, and abilities among them.
If you'd call the thing with 'tentacles' that someone tried to summon through a portal, that I had opportunity to help shove back where it came from a demon, I'd say, sure, fine, whatever.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

neg removal5

Hi everyone

Maybe we all should start some kind of a fund, and send money to Robert or Nita to build and experiment with certain kinds of devices that can remove an attached neg from someone.  In other words not to many people are really involved in this field or trying to build a device that specifically removes "negs".  Maybe we should donate money to Nita or Robert for this very specific purpose so they can conduct research.  And when they need a research person to try the device on, we should have no problem finding someone on this forum who is trying to get free from an attached neg.  The person would probably volunteer, if there were no other people Robert or Nita could use where they are located.  Just a thought.  But I think if an affordable device is going to come into existence that works specifically for that purpose, even against strong negs, it may be up to us to build it, as we are few of the people who are even interested in such a thing or device.

Rob

I was just listening to Roberts inteview on Dreamland, and he mentioned as an idea researching and creating some sort of device that could entirely shield an area, say a house, from negs. That got me thinking, that negs use a kliphothic type of energy, that is, highly disordered, with lines of force extending everywhere randomly and destructively. The opposite of this is highly ordered pure energy, eg sacred light of god, which negs find repulsive. Now, there is a device on the market called the Qlink (I plan to buy one and do xperiments with it), which orders and tunes all the vibrations/energies within a certain distance, its field size. It actually tunes them to the frequencies of the 7 major chakras, and so brings about energetic and psychological healing, as well as shielding from destructive energies and indirectly healing the physical. In principle this could be used to create a neg free atmosphere, perhaps with some alterations, or maybe none at all. By ordering the vibrations of a neg, it would be like a direct attack on its form and base. The neg would either have to fight or flee. Maybe when I get one I will find an occultist and test this out.
It would also order all the local vibrations, making areas energetically cleaner, not an attractive place for a dirty old neg. And by purifying people, negs would have a much more difficult time attaching or staying there.
And hey, if you could use normal EM energy to carry non-physical energy, or order the non-physical energy which comes into contact with the beam's fields, you have an anti-neg-gun!! Or, flipside, a nasty weapon against the living.
Ideas?
peacus maximus