News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

negative entities?

Previous topic - Next topic

Archanon

Hi everyone, i've been wondering lately about the topic. Does anyone wheather demons/negative entities are real? Does anyone know if there's astral bodygaurds gaurding military bases and the pentagon? Thanks

Archanon

So no one really knows wheather there flora and fauna of the astral or mostly made by the projectors? I always hear that there flora and fauna, and all the negative/morbid stories about them. I hear alot to of the akashic records, but no one really has anything to say about them. Although most psychics say that when they use there abitilites, it's somthing they tap into, energy.

Goetien

Quote from: Archanon on April 21, 2007, 19:41:14
So no one really knows wheather there flora and fauna of the astral or mostly made by the projectors? I always hear that there flora and fauna, and all the negative/morbid stories about them. I hear alot to of the akashic records, but no one really has anything to say about them. Although most psychics say that when they use there abitilites, it's somthing they tap into, energy.

The astral is the "world of desire". As there is physical matter, there is also astral matter. As the physical world has its laws of physics, this astral matter has its astral physics. There are native peoples and animals there; however, the animal/plant kingdoms of the astral dimension do not work in the same way as the animal kingdom of the physical dimension does.

Because the astral matter resonates with emotions it can be a highly subjective dimension. The subconscious mind projects itself which in turn veils the objective reality of this dimension. It takes a trained mind to objectively explore or permanently exist in th astral dimension.

Archanon

Well the reason why i asked and all, was mainly because i heard that they were discussions on demons/negative entities in the forums. The discussion was weather demons and negs are just apart of us, and if we attract them. Like if were negative we attract them and if were positive we don't. To actually have projections were you never see one. I believe Frank Kepple believes that negative entites aren't seperate from us and can't harm us.

Selski

Learning to spell and grammar are good.  Really.   :-)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Archanon

Whatever, all i wanted was one simple question answered, not a bunch of buffoons that are clueless. If people are so well versed in this, we is there then so much contradictory and hypocricy? Hitting me because my spelling is not so hot is kinda sad ya know, considering the good discussions i kept hearing around the internet that took place in here. Well my guess is demons aren't real, it's people like you who force it on the rest of us to scare us.

Nay

Hi there Archanon.  We do not tolerate name calling of members or moderators.  This is your first and last warning.

You would be wrong in your assessment that Sarah forces demons on others....way wrong. :)

I, for one think demons and "negs" are all personal beliefs, thus causing some to create their reality which calls for scary things..  Some people cannot take responsibility for their own actions so they blame it on a outside source.  My opinion of course.  It's funny to me how people blame a headache, mole, anger, backache..any kind of ache for that matter on a demon or neg..  The mind is a powerful thing and can cause physical symptoms when there should not be any.

Principle

Quote from: Archanon on April 29, 2007, 20:04:07
Whatever, all i wanted was one simple question answered, not a bunch of buffoons that are clueless.

No question is simple, No one holds absolute truth and knowledge.
And since your the individual asking the question, that would make you the 'clueless' one.

My regards go out to Selski, For the only true way to understand a individuals question or answer.
Is of course through proper expression, meaning correct grammar.

James S

Hi Archanon,

From recent experiences I would have to say that dark/chaotic/destructive entities are very definitely real, but are not the "evil villans" we generally believe them to be. They are simply catalysts - agents that are here to help us evolve by helping us to learn and understand the lessons of dark and light, ego and soul that we need to understand in order to evolve.

If we are living our lives from a place of ego - fear and darkness, then the Law of Attraction will bring us more of that fear and darkness until we "get it" - understand what those fears are, then move past them to live in a place of light.

People who find themselves under attack from dark entities are in a place where their souls are trying to show them what it is they need to do in order to be empowered. So they always have a choice - stay in the darkness and continue to draw in the attacks, or find out why it is they are drawing these things to them, step into a place of light and of personal power,  and firmly slam the door shut on those energies around them that would seek to pull them back down.

It's not about what is outside of you - it's about what is inside of you.
If there's something outside of you that you fear, what is it that's inside you making you fearful?

Blessings,
James.

Nay

Yeah, what James said. :)

I couple years ago I did a little test of my own.  This might help explain my position better.

Quote from: nayFor those whom tune in everyday to our wonderful forums should know the basic story behind the PSD section and why I seem to be a thorn in the sides of some of the people whom alledgedly have been attacked over and over.

I've been asked several times what the hell do I know about attacks.  My answers were never enough, so I thought I'd turn this into a learning experience for me and hopefully others and try to get some kind of answers.  I have stated that I've had my fair share of nasties out there.  It just seems that I don't keep dwelling on it for very long. 

It started when I was around 7yrs.  I used to have this recurring  unseen entity that would come up behind me....this is where it is hard to describe.  It felt like one hand that was clawed grabbing my back.  It was an uncomfortable feeling...kinda between pain and pleasure, but did not hurt me, just a weird and uncomfortable feeling.   I became accustomed to this "entity" showing up.  I know now I was projecting because alot of times I would be floating around my window, backyard and such.  I remember the last time I ever felt that thing.   I was floating outside my window by the wall and it did the same thing.  I finally just "willed" it to get off,  I wiggled a bit and haven't felt it nor thought about it but perhaps a couple of times in 31yrs. well, of course until recently..lol.  I've been thinkin about it more because of ongoing threads.

I've had many other weird things happen thru the years, but I won't bore ya'll to death.  Like I said, I wanted to try and get to the bottom of attacks for my own piece of mind.

I hate finding myself in gloomy places..  But that is exactly what has been happen over the past few days.  I knew if I kept my thoughts dark enough and kept thinking about negatives and demons, something was bound to give.  I wasn't actually confronted by anything until this morning.  But I definitely found myself in negative surroundings over the last few days.  A couple days ago I was in a old gloomy, dank house with bounds of naked people engaged in massive orges!  shocked  Yeah, yeah... I can hear the guys now, "That's awesome Nay, why can't I find that house?"  Well boys, it isn't all that great.  You see....the feelings that come with it are very lonely, desperate, selfish and just down right icky!  I always come out of those experiences with a palable heaviness around me, depressed I guess you could say.

Then yesterday I had a visit from my local Incubus.  I've been studying this stupid butt for well over a year now.  It has taken me some time to figure out that the only way it can actually attack me was by lowering my emotions...get me upset if you will.  It comes to me in dreams and starts changing the scenery around me in order to upset me.  Mostly involves my hubby cheating on me, right in front of my eyes.  This worked very well at first and it would get the energy it wanted/needed.  But funny enough, it taught me over time to become lucid when my dreams started going all wacky like that.  I then could stop it before the actual attack would be able to take place.  This is embarrassing but the attacks are when it causes me to have a physical orgasm...Ugh..can't believe I'm talking about this again.   I will say that I have never felt physically drained, just used and violated.   You'd think I'd at least get a dinner out of the deal. Smiley  I am pleased to say that  this Incubus as not acheived any hanky-panky in quite awhile now.  It keeps on trying though. LOL.

Now onto this morning.  I wake up around 4 am, chat with the hubby for bit.  He goes to take a shower and I go back to sleep.  I then find myself in this abandoned garage...very large garage.  And scattered about on the floor were piles of dead, mutilated animals.  I looked to my right and on these metal shelves are bloody cut-up human body parts. (I've seen body parts like this before, but YEARS ago and they were in a tub..I was actually a deaf-mute in that dream) 

I know there was something Iam not remembering that happened before I found myself in the garage, but this is when I became lucid.  Anyhoo, I notice this freaky guy.  The only way I can describe him is the feeling of a very crazy, unstable doctor/scientist.  Tongue

I wasn't too disturbed at the scene around me but I did want out..hehe..   Of course the minute I think about getting out, I find myself standing in my family room.  Now I'm standing there thinkin....ok, how do I get this nut taken care of?    Then I hear something upstairs in my room.  I walk up the stairs and with every step the feeling around me gets creepier and creepier and the brightness is dimming as well. 

I get to my room and thought my husband was standing on the other side of the bed.  I start telling him about this freaky dude while I'm walking towards him.   I get three feet from him and realize this is not my husband!  What light was left went totally out and it is now almost pitch dark!   I turn to run..lol.  I'm no fool.  This guy grabs me from behind and pulls me to his chest.  He then reaches in front of me with his right hand and clutches me in the middle of my chest.  It felt like his hand was actually going into my chest.  It was the same weird feeling but much more intense than I had when I was a child.  I jerked myself awake, finding my hubby sitting next to me asking me if I was ok.   I gave him a quick rundown.  He did say that he had been standing by his nightstand just moments before.... 

I will say the experience was interesting and it did take about an hour for the feeling of that hand going into my chest to go away.  But I don't feel drained, unhappy, or angry.  In fact I feel pretty good. Smiley

This test showed me pretty much what I've thought all along.  If you are constantly negative in your mind, your experiences will follow suit.  I don't know why I think positive all the time.  I certaintly didn't have to.  My whole childhood consisted of me being beat and molested and that was IN the family, nothing worse then not being able to trust your very own blood... I have lots of others that I can blame, but don't..anymore that is. Wink  It just seems very natural to look on the brighter side of things.

I know some people have a hard time thinking like that, but don't you see that is the crutch?   I believe that negative things exist, but only when we feed it life and the more you feed it the bigger it is going to get.  I also know that some people have chemical inbalances that cause them to be depressed alot, thus helping the vicious cycle continue.  And until they get that problem fixed they will never escape their own personal hell. Sad

Well, I just wanted to share my negative test.   I'm still gonna ask for that dinner next time I feel that Incubus around. cheesy

Nay

Archanon

Quote from: James S on April 29, 2007, 23:44:57
Hi Archanon,

From recent experiences I would have to say that dark/chaotic/destructive entities are very definitely real, but are not the "evil villans" we generally believe them to be. They are simply catalysts - agents that are here to help us evolve by helping us to learn and understand the lessons of dark and light, ego and soul that we need to understand in order to evolve.

Yes but everyone can argue wheather there is light and dark/ good and bad. Sometimes people take into consideration that no one is good or bad, and there is no light or darkness to speak of. It's the actions that we do are bad, not the actual person or place. That good and evil are but just words. Thought i'd add to that, hopefully my grammar is better today.

Shamyaza

Quote from: Archanon on April 29, 2007, 17:23:38
Well the reason why i asked and all, was mainly because i heard that they were discussions on demons/negative entities in the forums. The discussion was weather demons and negs are just apart of us, and if we attract them. Like if were negative we attract them and if were positive we don't. To actually have projections were you never see one. I believe Frank Kepple believes that negative entities aren't seperate from us and can't harm us.

Depends. Alot of seemingly similar yet different beings are carelessly grouped together. It is a matter of our own individual subjective interpretations of reality. First we need to alleviate the issue of semantics.

A negative entities:

A rogue thoughtform birthed through the negative emotions/thought of people who aren't even consciously aware that their thoughts and emotions have an effect on the astral matter. These can generate from oneself or from other people, yet act independently of any one individual. These take on an existence of their own.

Or

A psychological aggregate/thoughtform birthed through the habitual desire to fulfill hungers like lust, gluttony, revenge and the like or a psychological aggregate/thoughtform that is the embodiment of fears, anger, and other painful states. These entities are the typical psychological states that define our individual persona which take on a form of their own when we enter the astral matter. These are linked to individuals.

Both are created in energy that they are composed. These entities require the energy that they are born from to continue. If we look within ourselves and analyze our egos, which our consciousness is identified with, we can understand these entities. Our desire to fulfill lust is an negative entity within ourselves that desires to survive. We create these things unconsciously because we get identified with sensations and exercise no control over the mind. The result is millions of unwanted creations within the dimensions of emotion and thought created by our ignorant misuse of our energies.

Negative entities we either have within us or we attract. Unlike physical sciences, when it comes to negative entities, like attracts like. If you will continue to feed these succubi/incubi, scary monsters, etc. with what they desire and need for survival they will continue to provoke such reactions from you.

Demons/Higher Beings:

A demon, unlike a negative entity is an actual person like you or me. The term "demon" and its solely negative connotation are a result of judeo-christianity. All the pre-judaism gods, spirits, ascended persons, and whatnot were labeled evil because they shared knowledge with humans instead of keeping us spiritually handicapped, victims of circumstance, and subject to The Wheel. A demon is a term referring to any and every flesh and blood person, ascended being, or god that does not adhere to the moral edicts of the angelic heirarchies. Demons are as dangerous as humanity. If you fear demons then you should fear mankind just as much. Like any human you'll encounter some demons are perfectly harmless, some are deceiving con artists, some teachers, some are murderers, some are generous and caring, and some are completely unconcerned with us. Some are barely above our existence and selfishly use there awakened consciousness for the sole purpose of satisfying desires without regard for who they may harm. Some are extremely powerful, highly developed multidimensional beings of a high level of being who are simultaneously conscious in and performing actions in various dimensions and places all at once. Some have the willpower and knowledge to be makers and sustainers of solar systems, suns planets, ecosystems, etc.

Humans:

Vampires, black magicians, etc. who use their abilities to cause suffering to others. It's a sad fact that sometimes even your fellow astral travelers may try a harm you. Usually it is someone you know who is adept at astral travel and the occult who has some grevience against you. Depending on their level of power and consciousness they could be considered "higher beings" who act negatively.

I think the beings people most typically encounter are their own egos.