News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Negative entities

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikpalj

This comes from a site of a spiritual healer. It seems that the existance of negative energy entities coming from the lower astral planes is not *such* a big unknown in broader mysticism circles, as many of the more advanced astral / energy healers have ran into and successfully dealt with them - removed all kinds of entities and energy implants from people's e. bodies...

It's just that they can't really go public with all of that stuff because not many would believe them at this point in time, even among the new agers...

"Entities are an interesting topic to say the very least. I had not made looking for entity influence on my clients a high priority until some time in 2001. I have gained most of my knowledge from my direct experiences while working with clients.

What you read here is primarily based on what I have seen, felt and experienced firsthand rather than anything I have learned from books, websites or other people. Although, now that it is on my "radar", so to speak, I have synchronistically stumbled into information along the way. This helps me gain deeper understanding of what I experience in the other dimensions.

Now, with that said, here is what some people have experienced, and how I can help in this area.

Waywards

I include waywards in with Entities simply because they are in another dimension. By including them here, I don't mean to imply they are all menacing and intending harm to others. Waywards include what some may call lost souls or ghosts. They are trapped between worlds. Their earthly bodies are gone, and their soul or spirit feels the need to stay close to the people they knew before.

This situation occurs when people die suddenly, accidentally, or intentionally. These souls may be disoriented and confused about where they belong or they may be particularly attached to a place. They may not realize they have died. I help them find their way to God's Light. Some are afraid to go into the Light, some would rather stay to be near loved ones even though they know how to get to the next plane.

The Greys and Abduction

These are the aliens that have been popularized in the media. They have big eyes and long fingers. Generally, they aren't outright mean, however they do abduct humans and implant them with various devices. This is without permission or with people who have been tricked into giving their permission. In my way of thinking, abducting someone and invading their body is violent, regardless of the motivation behind it. I've been seeing less and less of these beings. The implants they leave behind are often old and malfunctioning. I energetically disintegrate them and repair any damage they have cause while in my client's body.

Reptilians, Drains, Implants

These look more like lizards or at least reptile-like. Some have wings, some have long claws, they are all very dark or black. They are definitely out for their own benefit. They feed on human energy, literally.

I am continually finding and clearing implants all over the body though particularly in or behind the ears. The energy drains are usually in the torso. Some implants make it possible for the Reptilian to "speak" thoughts to the person. It feels like a person's own thinking. These thoughts bring tremendous fear, worry, anger, lust, envy and other negative even irrational emotions. These emotions create a "High Octane" energy that is more valuable to the Reptilians. Then, the drain in the torso is where they take the energy from the person.

This may leave this person feeling "drained" or tired. The whole ordeal results in moodiness, anxiety, depression, chaos and drama on a near continual basis.

These devices are most often energetic. I'm able to dissolve them and send them into the Light of the Creator.

This work is much easier than you might think. I am working with God/Source/Creator and there is no question of power. I see the whole thing as quite entertaining rather than frightening or scary. I know that my attitude adds to my protection.

The fact is the less fear someone gives them, the less power they have. Generally they try to scare me, showing their big teeth, screeching and yelling in an attempt to get me to leave them alone with their prey. I wont stop.

I know the laws of the Universe and as always, no matter what the question, no matter what the challenge, Love is the answer. No wars, no drama, no flying objects, simply knowing and being Love is all that is needed to set my clients free and send these Entities into the Light of Source Itself."

Frozen Silence

Love.

Nikpalj

Hi, Frozen. You're having trouble with negative entities? Could you describe your problem in short (send a pm if you'd like), I'm interested.

Orygbus

Does this person have books or website etc? Does this person teach others how to do what he does?

sk8chik

I actually had an experience where a negative entity wrote a horrible message to me on my computer. It was a brand new laptop, just shipped from Dell to my dad's name (so its impossible for Dell to have been playing a horrible trick on me, not knowing my name, despite how improbable that is in the first place), and on the desktop there was a notepad file addressed to me. I have no idea what the entity was. I think I've done a good job getting rid of it/them though..