News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Negativity!

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehupatl

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this .. maybe it helps:

- my thoughts are not suicidal (thank god)

- I have had only 1 nightmare in the last couple of months, and my dreams are on average pretty .. average (not too good, not too bad).

- NO I DO NOT watch buffy or charmed!!

- to clear things up, it's not just the past couple of days ... I've just noticed then, it's been like that for years (maybe I'm just a pessimist?)

- another example: when I got interested in astral projection and lucid dreams (haven't had either one yet ) the first time I felt something REMOTELY like vibrations I got all excited and thought about the worst kinds of auditory hallicunations I could make out and the biggest, baddest, meanest, blackest monsters that would lie in wait for me on the "other side"!! Talk about negative conditioning!
Also just a couple of days ago I spent the whole day relity-checking in earnest and I awoke that night from the lights of a car passing by (I live in the country and there's maybe 3 car lights per night coming by) and I thought "damn, maybe this is a lucid dream!" and I got seriously afraid, and after reality-checking and making sure it wasn't a dream, I peacefully went back to sleep.

- phew ... maybe I can give you more

- maybe it's just normal, I mean fear of the unexpected or something, but hey, please give me your comments! thanks!

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

steveb

Hi  Xehupati
        You sound like a bit of a pessimist thats just started to be of an optimist if ya ask me. I would't be to worried about the Astral ,I would concider myself an optimist, and those that know me would probably say fearless in regards to most things,having said that, I haven't projected as yet and the one time that I came close I went into full panic mode.
          I dont know if this has answered anything, just thought I'd say Gidday  

Regards    

Steve

P.s          Just as well you did the re:post explaining you dont watch Buffy or Charmed, you have shown your inteligent.

Xehupatl

Hi everybody, I htought I'd post my request here on the self-defense board ..
okay here it goes:

well in the last couple of days I have noticed that it's extremely difficult for me NOT to think about the negative side of everthing or to stay with a positive thought ...

hmm how to explain ...

I don't believe it's some kind of depression, but let's take my meditation practice; I work with holosync technology (centerpointe, awakening prologue) so I'm "allowed" to think at my pleasure [whenever I think about traditional meditation I see people concentrate their brains out to have their minds go blank]

well, anyways, as I sit there, it's mainly bad or negative thoughts forming in my head. It could be some dark excrement I saw on TV recently, or the biggest, ugliest, horror, monster head I could imagine.

Whenever I try to focus on a good thought, like a beautiful garden or something, there's always something bad happening suddenly (eg me being attacked in that beautiful garden, or a gallows (grammar?) hanging from a tree in that beautiful garden.

It got especially apparent today as I was attending a lecture at university: I was sitting there bored out of my skull, and found a single hair from one of my cats on my sweater; well I love my cats very very much and I found 2 seconds of peace and quiet during that lecture, when I suddenly had to think about what it would be like if I came home today and someone would tell me that that particular cat had died ...

I mean, maybe that's normal with TV today (the only good news is bad news; buffy, charmed ...)  but I got to thinking about it, and I don't particularly like it!
stefan

------------------------------------------------

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea