News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Negs and earthbounds

Previous topic - Next topic

Ais

Last night I felt what I thought was a negative energy: it put pressure on my heart chakra and tugged at my energy field, which was quite a strange experience, as though I were being stretched and compressed. I rang up a psychic I know and at first she couldn't find anything to account for my sensations. On closer inspection, however, she saw that there was something near me; it hadn't lodged in my aura but it was trying to get my attention by dipping into it. With a bit of dowsing it turned out that this entity was an earthbound soul, i.e. someone who had died but for some reason had missed 'the light' and had become trapped on the earth plane. Her guide took the soul over to the light and I wasn't bothered again.

This has happened to me on a number of occasions. It is very difficult sometimes to distinguish between a neg and an earthbound. Being relatively inexperienced, I have managed to recognise an earthbound and help it over to the light only once; every other time I have assumed I was dealing with a neg and sought help.

Last August an earthbound started to obsess my aura and I thought it was a negative energy. It put fear and distress into my solar plexus chakra. I rang another psychic I know and she saw immediately what the problem was. She spoke to this soul on the telephone, communicating with it through my ears. She said something like: 'Well, Donald, I'm sorry to hear that you drowned in the 1930s but we are in the 21st century now. Make your way towards the light; can you see your family waiting for you? That's it, you can leave Ais now. You know where you have to go.' The soul left me in an instant. The psychic who had helped me said I could expect a 'thank you' in the following days. The next day I was travelling home on the train to my parents, and I passed a supermarket. In the carpark there was an enormous sign which said 'Thank you'. It completely bowled me over, and gave me an insight into the complexity of the spiritual world.

Next time you sense what you think is a neg, perhaps take a moment to consider whether you are being contacted by an earthbound. From what other experienced psychics have told me, you should be able to negotiate with an earthbound like so: 'Look, I am trying to sleep now. Stop harassing me and I'll help you in the morning.' Earthbounds will respect your wishes; negs will probably not.

Has anyone else here had experience of helping earthbound souls? If so what did you do about it? Can anyone hear them (I can't)?

Ais