News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Entities

Previous topic - Next topic

Child of the Forest

I have seen something similar to what you describe. I saw it when I was seven years old, it was a mosquito type thing that hovered in my room but the ceiling waiting to dive down at me. I was terrified of it. I wish though, that I could tell you what to do about it, but I am not sure myself. Try shielding yourself against them before they attach themselves to you like you did with the white light, but surround your whole body with it. Sometimes this works for me (I have not seen the mosquito since I was seven, but I get attacked in other ways now) Anyway, Enderwiggin gave me some advice that is helpful, you can fight them off in whatever way suits you best. If you can pinpoint the direction the negative is coming at you from, you can then defend yourself with whatever way suits you best, you can use a sword of Divine light, you can blast beams of positivity at him, you can even fight him using physical measures in the minds eye. I myself have to try and see which defense works best on the negs. I wish you luck in doing this.
~Child of the Forest

kakkarot

say, S, you wouldn't happen to live in calgary would ya? if you do, we could maybe practice energy-stuff together.

if not, oh well.

i think the blasting with white light thing (or any sort of energy that would destroy them) is probably the best way to get rid of them.

~kakkarot

S

I live in Ontario.

A large demon was coming at me last night, so I completely destroyed it with an astral/energy sword. IfI can see them or sense them I can usually get rid of them or my guardians get rid of them.

Again I saw another spider entity. I think these things are lesser demons. Also certain types of spiders inject poison into things, so I think these spider-entities can cause health problems as well as drain energy.
One spider looked like it was made of energy as black as tar. It's back end was as big as a basketball.

Another thing I do when I am attacked is I ask my guardian Angels or guardians, which are not angels for extra protection.

Nerezza

Below is an excerpt of a post I made about a year ago:

When I was about 5-6 years old, I would see things. These "things" ranged from floating green rock things to yoda standing in a corner with his back turned to me(not as funny as it sounds). On other occasions I would see people walking back and forth outside my door.

At the time I took the visions for granted because I thought others could see them too, but alas, I was the only one who could see people outside my door or Yoda ignoring me. That changed years later.

When I was about 14 years old, I had another encounter but this time my brother saw them first. He woke me at about 2:00am and needless to say I was mad. That feeling turned to terror as soon as I saw dozens of faces on my wall. The faces were not pertruding but more like photographs. The faces were of a boy and a girl about the same age, roughly 11-13. They were sitting next to each other smiling. Even as I write this can still see them smiling at me vividly. My brother and I left that room and slept somewhere else that night.

One thing to add to that experience. My brother and I tried to make it back upstairs to our bedroom but before we could make it up the stairs, I giant black spider, more alike to a shadow of a spider than anything, dropped down in front of us. We ran screaming and that was that last weird thing to happen that night.

I read in PPSD that spiders are a common form of Negs.

Anonymous

I have never seen anything like what was described here. My mother says that I came into her room once because a yellow ball outside of my room told me to open the front door to the house. She said she heard my brother and I talking about it, saying "We should tell mommy, we should tell mommy." My mom thought we meant that the moon was talking to us and thought nothing of it. It turned out the next day on the radio that there were UFO sightings of a yellow ball. I cannot remember it though. They probably took out that memory, probably for reasons I'll never understand. I wonder if they mean to come back for me. I hope so. I'd rather have the crap scared out of me by some aliens that mean me no harm than not meet them at all. By any chance, do they communicate through the mind? I have been getting visions lately about houses and dwelling places. I find myself drawn to the sea (which I have lived by almost my entire life) and the deep forests of the U.S. and Canada. But the scenery in my dreams is not so much like earth, at least not like it is now, but either in the past or in the distant future, a future in which things become more natural and there isn't so much suburban growth. I see cottages in pine woods by a cascading stream, I see a house by the sea with the most clairvoiant air and light. All of what I have seen is positive and stimulates my throat and heart chakras the most.

Often I find that these visions cannot physically manifest because their physical properties are much different than in the physical world. I have a hard time describing them to people. There's a lot more to them than just houses and surrounding environments. There are objects in them that seem to produce positive energies. Very strange. it is when I visualize myself focusing on or holding these objects that I feel the most energy. This is why I should have been a visual artist and not a musician. By the way, I detected no other beings in the visions. Does this mean anything? Can anyone point me to someone who might be able to help me with this? I want to try to contact aliens. If I  succeed, then the time is right, and if not, then the time has not come to pass. I think aliens play a big part in contributing subtle things that shape our lives.

Greytraveller

From the large number of reports about violent encounters with negative astral/ethereal entities it certainly appears that such encounters are more common than most people realize. BTW I have noticed an increase in the number of reports during the last 3 months. (See my post in the Welcome to Astral Discussions forum in the Monks Fighting Spiritual Wars thread.)
    My last violent encounter with negative/destructive entities was nearly two years ago. I was first confronted by 2 human discarnates. (Maybe they were shadow people or ghosts.) After a violent confrontation I forced both of them to leave yet was then attacked by six animal type creatures. These creatures can best be described as wild boar-like elementals. They appeared to be the same size and shape of wild boars though all of them were jet black. They attached themselves to my legs and immediately began to drain large amounts of energy. I was able to destroy two creatures manually. Then I managed to damage two more and all the rest fled.
    Since that encounter I have taken a number of steps to increase my psychic/astral protection.
    First I practice pranayama -breath control - on a regular basis. This provides an abundance of energy and clears blocked energy centers in both the physical and astral/ethereal bodies.
    About a year ago I began to practice a defensive protection spell similar to the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. This cleanses the space in my apartment and wards off any unwanted negative beings.
    At about the same time I began to strengthen my pyschic shield on a much more regular basis. If there is a secret to warding off 'negs' then it is most likely a pyschic shield. A shield is not a cure-all for every problem but it Is a big advantage in stressful or threatening situations
    And just recently I have been using a crystal to focus thoughts and energies during meditation. This seems to be helping though it is too early to be sure. Differeent people have differing opinions about the use of crystals. I had put off experimenting with a crystal for a long time though now it appears that using a crystal is indeed a bonus.

CRIMINALMIND63

Grey
What is the spell you do for protection. I start using crystals. I found that rose quartz will take a way headaches. I read that clear quartz and amethyst is suppose to make you heal your aura. I have a book that says the principle behind the crytal is resonance. Crystal atoms vibrate when power by the energy of strong intentions. They can be tuned to a particle note of tuning forks.

kakkarot

well, i don't think the spider things were demons; demons are incredibly specific beings. but the large thing you attacked could have easily been.

but if what you are doing is working, then keep doing it. "If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." -'Murphy' Laws of Combat

nerezza: hey! i remember that post vaguely. cool. well, maybe not so cool for you. [|)]. at least it's over with... it is over with right? [:)]

~kakkarot

Nerezza

kakkarot,

Yep it's all over now. That was the end of a very interesting childhood of seeing things. It was probably the most powerful event but it was the last. I sort of miss seeing things like that but I would probably change my mind if something like it happened again.

Anonymous

Do you believe in the "Spidey sense?" That is, sensing that a spirit is nearby without actually seeing it? I'm getting this feeling right now, but I've had this feeling often and nothing has ever happened in any way that proves there is one around. My younger brother gets a feeling he's being watched by something. He's only 10 and all little kids get that feeling at some point (which would explain why they're afraid of the dark), but how does one know whether the feeling is just in their head or if it's real? What can I do to prove to myself that there is or is not a being present at the time in which the feeling takes place?

S

Enderwiggin,

To see spirits and other non-physical entities you can do a number of things.

Use your brow chakra to see them.( Do not use mirrors to develop your second sight. Using mirrors to do this or to see spirits will open portals to some extremely evil dimensional areas inhabited by the most vile negative spirits.)
There are other better ways to open the third eye for this purpose.

Use high ceremonial magick to see them. This involves rituals.

Anonymous

What exactly do you mean by using mirrors? I have used them only twice to look at my aura, but no more than that. according to one website I visited, seeing the aura means using the eyes to detect the gamma rays emitted, which in turn produce colors if you look at them long enough. A lot of the stuff i have read advised either using a mirror or looking at an off-white colored wall for seeing the aura. Is aura-seeing considered second sight? What should I do to protect myself in advance? Do you think my using the mirror twice poses any danger to me?

Anonymous

by the way, I do not use magic or know how, and I think it would be best if I didn't. At least for now. I don't want to get into anything too advanced. I know that some people have seen ghosts. I have never seen one, even when living in a hanted house and staying at one. Maybe a Wiccan can help me?

S

I have not used a mirror to look at my aura, and I would rather use the white or off white wall.
I ran into trouble when I used a mirror to see spirits. I would look into the mirror and see them. I used a mirror especially for this purpose.  After something nasty happened during one of my mirror gazing sessions, I took the mirror outside during the day, and exposed it to sunlight, which destroyed the portal that had opened from using a mirror in this manner. Afterwards I buried it facedown,and exactly three feet in the ground. Before I put any dirt back on top of it, I placed purification herbs on the mirror.

Second sight is the ability to see spirits and see the future.

Protection. You can cover yourself in brilliant white light. Certain herbs can be used for protection. Certain symbols. Ask your guardian angels for protection before you do any psychic work. If you feel real danger from a negative ask your guardian angels to give you extra protection.

Wiccans are very secretive if you are not part of their coven. They take some kind of vow,during their intiation, and after that they are not allowed to tell "outsiders" what they have been taught. Wiccan training lasts for seven years. They teach the use of magick as well as which Gods and Goddesses to worship at certain times of the year.
Myself....I have no taste for any religions.

As long as nothing negative has appeared in the mirror you should be okay. Don't use it to see spirits though. After what happened to me I will not use a mirror for anything. My guardians appeared to me after the event happened, and they appeared to instruct me about getting rid of a mirror-portal.

CRIMINALMIND63

S
I'm courious to know what you seen in the mirror. I read somewhere to look in the mirror and all your past live identities will show in the mirror. I tried this but my face only changed a little. i may not have looked long enough.

Anonymous

When I looked into the mirror at my aura for about 10-15 minutes, my face also changed a little. It looked powerful for some reason. It was kind of scary. Maybe I was a warrior in my past life. That's the impression it gave me. I am pretty sure what I saw of my aura was green. I saw a lot of purple, it was purple half the time and green the other half. Strange. It kept fluctuating. I tried to see in more detail but I couldn't detect anything else. My vision didn't improve, and nothing started to stand out more, so I stopped. I looked at the white wall next to the mirror, and only saw the negative-image of myself, white where my brown hair is and a gray/smoky black color where my skin was, like film before it is developed.

How can I be sure if a spirit is near me or not? I'm not very good at sensing them. What is a good starting point? If I can't even be sure what color my aura is, how can I see a spirit? I want to have dialogue with them and communicate with them. I want to see what they're like because then I can see what I am like/ how others see me, (like attracts like) and learn something about myself and others.

CRIMINALMIND63

I read that your color changes with your thoughts. But it get more complex. Your past is suppose to show up and also what is around you shows. You can see people in your aura I don't know if this is suppose to be the different faces or if other people's faces. I have been told that I have green in my aura.

S

I have just seen these things since last month.
One looked like a spider. It was a black as tar and as big as a football.
The other looked like a spider crossed with a jellyfish. It had the body,fangs and legs of a spider, but it also had tendrils like those on a jellyfish. I was awakened from a deep sleep bt this second thing. I could feel its tendrils touching my right shoulder. After it attached these tendrils, it tried to sink its fangs into me, but I gave it a blast of white light. It was still there afterwards, so I called for my guardian angel and any other guardians I have. I assume my guardians removed it, but I'm not sure since I did not see any angels after I called to them.

Has anybody here encountered these things? If so how did you destroy them or get rid of them?