News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Negs and OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathias Jonsson

Hello!
I would like to ask those here who regularly perform OBE and have trouble with negs (core-image attachments etc). How do the negs behave at you on the astral plane? Do they appear in typical hostile way??

I haven't yet learnt how to travel astrally (consciously) but I intend to start learning how to do so this summer, as I want to find how the negs and their energies are located astrally in my room.

I've had OBE experiences while asleep. In a recent one I felt like I was tossed around in a circular way (by  the negs maybe?). I could clearly see my sleeping room, then I was sucked into my computer screen (?!), and then I awoke rapdly. In another OBE I was confronted by a unseen but very strong astral barrier that slammed me real hard, someone here said that it mght have been The dweller on the threshold, but I don't believe so.
The other OBE experiences in the dream state I have had have been more like I'm being in control, travelling where I want but with some limitations, such as experiencing the surface of the moon.