News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Negs dislike of the fine arts

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

Creation from the heart...which is what art really is...that'll make any neg uncomfortable.

James S

Art comes from inspiration, which comes from imagination. Not only are they from the more pure and positive sides of the human spirit, the higher imagination is that part of our consciousness which is closest to our higher selves, and in that respect closest to our awareness of the astral. It could also be said that our higher imaginations are the part of us that comes closest to the creator of all things.

In his book Astral Dynamics, Robert Bruce speaks of a known method of raising yourself out of the lower astral regions should you find yoursel there during an OBE. This method involves singing uplifting songs, or holding to thoughts that raise the spirit. The action produces the positive energy needed to lift you to the higher planes.
Lifting your spirits in a more literal sense.

It stands to reason that negative energies are repelled by this.

Regards.
James.

Mathias Jonsson

It has been stated here that negs loathe Christmas carols, and uplifting music in general.

Another thing that keeps them at a distance is poetry: preferably the poetry of the Romantics (1780-1900) which often has a sublime quality to it, even though some may find it old-fashioned.
Reading aloud poets such as P.B. Shelley, John Keats, Coleridge, Worsdworth, or the Germans Hölderlin, Schiller, Goethe, Heine, and Late-Romatics/"Symbolists" such as Rilke, Stefan George, Hugo von Hofmmansthal, Paul Verlaine, etc etc, are useful.

It is my theory that poetry also attracts sylphs (air elementals) and beings of the higher spheres, which the negs dislike.
Also the rhythm and musicality of poetry may be used asa defense on the astral.
In fact, all kind of Arts that has a sublime, spiritual beauty to it is useful in battle with the negs. I would say that Classical Art, that is Art up until the early 1900's is the most useful.
Art is also good as a use for the change of the astral atmopshere, as negs usually thrive in an upset or unbalanced atmosphere.