News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a few questions about PPSD

Previous topic - Next topic

astralmaster

I haven't read the book, though i think that rb is talking about naturally running water. not artificially like hoses or city water pipes.
I think he means a natural stream or something like that.

David
David

Xehupatl

nah he talks about stepping over garden hoses and crossing water pipes on the way to hospitals and such ...

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

Tom

Is it running water on a humid day in Iowa when the wind blows?

No, I'm not entirely serious.

There is something I have always liked about walking across the bridges over the Iowa River and looking out at the current. It really is easy to believe that running water has strong positive energy except for downriver of the sewage treatment facility. When I first heard about spirits being unable to cross running water I was worried that it meant people doing astral projection couldn't do it either. Maybe it is time to buy PPSD, but there is still hope for autographed copies.

WalkerInTheWoods

I hear werewolves can't cross running water either.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Xehupatl

could anybody actually answer my questions??

thanks!
Stefan

------------------------------

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

weagle

I read the book I think what Robert was getting at is that neg entities that haven't already attached to humans (if it's a recent incident) running water will stop them cold.  If it's the case they did attach ie I guess program the mind (through telepathy/hypnosis negs can do) then you would have to do meditation exercises and core image removal to expell them.  The aromatherapy part was pretty good I like how he mentioned about marjoram that really does relax you to do good meditation exercises he didn't mention about sandalwood about everyone I hear praises that as meditation incense but still he mentioned other ones like rosemary which is somewhat similar.  I guess just try it out get a submersive water pump rap it around your bed, fill a bucket of water and put the pump/hose in it see if it helps if not got to do more work/effort to remove them however even if they do attach to a human it still drains them of some energy it does have some effect on them.

WalkerInTheWoods

Ok, I do not share the same views as Robert when it comes to "negs". I have not had his experiences so I cannot make a judgement about them. I respect his ideas and think that he is honest about how he percieves what he experiences. But I do not see how running water can effect "negs" or any kind of spirit.  From my study and experience "negs" are just manifestations of your own thoughts, beliefs, and emotions. If you insist on them being separate entities then I will say that they are attracted to your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions. The only way to deal with a "neg" is to deal with your emotions and thoughts that are creating/attracting such things. If you are not or have not encountered a neg, then do not worry about it. Worry and fear can make you encounter such a thing because of your emotions towards them. The only possible effect I can see running water having on "negs" is that running water may have a calming effect on you, thus getting rid of your negative thoughts and emotions, thus riddig you of "negs".

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Donni_Joy

Hi there!

Weagle was correct about his comments, the running water will get the ones that haven't attached. I do remember Robert saying something about waterlines and cities, how there are concentrations of negs and it has impeded them somewhat.

A shower can remove you of any negs that might be impeding you at that time. I am rusty on all this, but from what Robert says, churches used to be built in front of streams/rivers and a connection there with holy water too. It is something to do with the energy of the moving water cleansing. I guess everything has its weakness, i.e. we can be burnt by fire so it makes sense negs have a weakness too. You can "kill" the attacking neg by closing the circle in the hose, zap, gone.

fallnangel, I had a neg experience and I never knew a thing about them, nor did my beliefs acknowledge such a thing. this experience was shared with another person and was very real. I believe they are just as much a part of our belief system as spiders and other things we have in this material plane, as per the belief system that reality is a projection of our belief system. I do agree that focusing on such things can draw them into your life. "Energy flows where attention goes."

Cheerios & Bangers
Donni

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

Xehupatl

kay, thanks for the replies, I think I've got it now ..  thanks!

Stefan

------------------------------

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

Xehupatl

hi!
okay let's get right to it!

bought PPSD - love it! gets me extremely paranoid, though ... nasty stuff, that!

1. - robert said you can get rid of negs by crossing running water - then he stated that they can via a human host ... so how can I get rid of the neg when I'm already the human host?? sounds like a contradiction ...
2. - wouldn't my daily morning shower get rid of almost all negs I carry with me?
3. - suppose I 'lose' a neg by crossing a water hose in my garden, wouldn't the neg still be waiting on the other side (with a vengeance?)
4. - how can anyone be tormented by negs when there are so many running water lines criss-crossing all cities and towns? You're bound to cross some of them every day, so wouldn't the simple act of driving to work/school get rid of your neg??

maybe I'm not getting something here, but it all sounds terribly confusing ... also those neg stories robert recounts totally freak me out! :)

thanks,
stefan

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea