News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

NEGS in the physcial plane...

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacefulWarrior

I guess I am not the only one who doesn't know much about this...OR no one really cares how negative entities can affect people on the physical plane.

Look at the Andria Yates trial...she heard voices, etc. and look at where she's at now.  What was it that drove her to do what she did?  Most ignorantly declare "She's just crazy!"  I don't think it's that simple.

Grace by grace, principle by principle, we strive towards perfection.  

Il mio Maestro e' colui che ha vissuto la vita perfetta, il stesso che ha datto la sua vita per noi.
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Rob

Hey
No experience here, but spirits do seem to be able to move and manipulate things on the physical plane, as evidenced in poltergiest phenomena. I do not know how they do this, or how much skill/power a neg would need, but suspect it isn't easy and must be well learnt. I saw a ghosthunters type program on TV and, after doing some Ouija (......) they heard a glass smash, and went to find that a cup had been detamerialised from an above floor and rematerialised on the one they were on. They said this is reasonable common. But it could all quite easily have been faked and set up, I don't know, TV eh? And they were doing Ouiji. Although I am reasonable sure dematerialising/rematerialising is possible - many accounts from psychics, has even been recreated under lab conditions it seems.

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Winged_Wolf

While the vast majority of "poltergeists" are human psis having the equivalent of a psychic epileptic fit, there are a very few entities that have some psychokinetic ability, from all accounts I've heard.  It's just very uncommon.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Tir13

Think of it like this, a being with that much energy/strength would rarely waste its time to screw around with a lowly human, unless they have a reason to.  They really don't care what we do...we're not worth their time.  

Jason

PeacefulWarrior

Jason,
I see your point...and I feel this is the conclusion on the topic.  That's why angels aren't down here all the time, yet it does remain an issue for negative beings on LOWER planes than this physical.  This is not the lowest, but any degree, of the planes.

Edited by - daniel on 23 March 2002  20:01:40
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Rob

Winged Wolf,
I have also heard that many poltergiests are likely caused by children going through puberty. This could be seen in a similar way to what you were saying - like a human psi having an epileptic fit (lol). What I was thinking is that it may be more complex that this, in that what the above suggest is that there is lots of free energy going around. It could well be that this energy is picked up by negs, then used to create poltergiest phenomenon, which then create more energy (eg through fear), feeding the neg etc nice little energy sucking circle created, especially as more and more people come to look and go "aaaaggghhhh that hurt".
The reason I would go with this rather saying it is purely the unconscious mind of a person is that I believe abilities like psychokinesis have to be learned. I do not think that even the subconsious knows how to do it until we teach ourselves. I could well be wrong but it does not seem to be a natural ability. Everyone seems to have some psychic abilities buried deep in their minds tho, so I wonder how far this goes.

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Winged_Wolf

I'd have to disagree.  From my experience, and that of the other psis I know personally, about 10% of the population have innate psi at some level.  (This means they have active abilities without having learned them).  PK, while uncommon, is among these.  I would go so far as to say that PK is very difficult to learn at all, if you don't have it innately, and if you do, it's very difficult to learn to control it.  Random PK effects are very common for those who are trying to learn control of PK, and for those who succeed in learning it if they don't have it innately.

It is not at all uncommon for someone who DOES have active PK which is activating out of control to believe that there must be some spirit causing it.  And because psis can create spirit entities, such people can relatively often create a construct due to there belief that something is there.  So, there will be an entity associated with the activity, yet it still will not be responsible for the activity, and in fact will be another manifestation of uncontrolled ability, just of a different kind.

Again--entities which actually have PK ability seem to be extremely uncommon, and the folks I know have encountered such (positively identified as entities, and not constructs or astral forms), only on a couple of occasions, far less than they have encountered persons with this ability, controlled or uncontrolled.  It's definitely possible to trace a psi manifestation to its source to be sure of what is causing it, if you know how to do so.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf

Kristen

Hi Winged Wolf -

What you've said here is really interesting to me -

> And because psis can create spirit entities, such people can relatively often create a construct due to there belief that something is there. So, there will be an entity associated with the activity, yet it still will not be responsible for the activity, and in fact will be another manifestation of uncontrolled ability, just of a different kind.

... so are you saying that by objectifying a concept/construct/idea, and imbuing it with psychic energy, one creates a unique and self-contained "thing"/entity capable of volition to some degree or another - capable of manifesting a set of affects according to the nature of the psychic energy it is imbued with; or, are you saying that the affects manifested are coming from the person who is objectifying their own process, albeit unconsciously in some instances... i.e. the construct has no volition - it is the person's volition and the construct is a powerless projection?

Kristen

Winged_Wolf

Both are possible.  When "astrally projecting", I create an "empty" construct--it's programmed only to respond to my will and relay information around it to me.  I use this as a sort of virtual reality robot.  The result is that wherever I "go", I am not actually there--and I'm in far less danger of taking any sort of damage of any kind, but I have just as much perception and ability to affect my surroundings at that location.  When I'm through, I simply reabsorb the energy, or destroy it and cut the line.

A construct can be as simple as a mere shape that stays that way when you leave, or as complex as a fully sentient, self-willed spirit entity with psi abilities of its own.  It is possible for someone with the input function of the ability that allows one to make constructs to sense whether or not a spirit is a construct, and if so to sense what its programming is.  A construct will also carry the signature of its maker, allowing one to trace it back to that person.
Most house shields are simple constructs.  Some other traditions have other names for constructs, primarily for the mobile ones--"artificial elemental", "golem", or "egregor".

By the way, if you're thinking of experimenting with this, I strongly urge you to program in a failsafe destruct mechanism--something that will allow you to destroy the construct quickly and easily if its programming becomes corrupted.  Constructs can be affected by other people, and also by spirit entities.  Some bizarre things have come about as a result of spirits choosing to merge with constructs.  Self-willed constructs may turn on their creator either due to a flaw in their programming or outside influence, ala Frankenstein.  Better to be safe than sorry.

Ethical implications I leave up to others.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

PeacefulWarrior

If a negative being desires to hurt someone, what could it do to them physically?  A related question I am asked often is if "evil spirits" are able move physical objects.  I say yes, but most disagree...when asked to illustrate my point with examples I usually don't have many.

These are questions I am asked quite often by friends and family and although I have some answers, I want input from those of you who are experienced in these things.

I do know how real negs are and how they affect many people unawares to the whole spectrum of reality, but when it comes to the idea of the unseen making itself seen...and manipulating the "physical enviornment" I have little if not any real experience or evidence.

Edited by - daniel on 18 March 2002  11:19:49

Edited by - daniel on 19 March 2002  09:13:26
T.S. Elliot
---------------