News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Negs mri's and magnetic field parasites.

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Incubus

What evidence is there to support you claim that they are magnetic in nature and not just energy?

I personally don't see the relation to magnets and negs
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

kalratri

I was able to isolate this force using iron "implements"...and magnets.

And I could feel it's every move, how it moves, it's a moving magnetic force with some form of parasitic consciousness since it is a thoughtform, which knows how to bind someone and block certain regions, it's only course is to make you into a puppet while that "THING" is a puppet master.

It tries to control you by accessing and gaining control of your meridians.  Meridians too have been manipulated using magnets since ancient times.
- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

Risu no Kairu

So, because you believe one to be a magnetic entity, it makes all of them magnetic in nature?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Nay

quote:
i'm wondering if anyone suffering with a neg problem had an MRi? did they feel better after having an mri, can a negs be detected using MRi's?

I'm not sure if that would be a valid experiment, because if someone is having a mri, there is something already wrong, and with the brain no doubt.  Are you allowed to have a mri, just cause? [^]

That is what a mri is, a brain scan? [:P]

Nay

kalratri

quote:
Originally posted by Risu no Kairu

So, because you believe one to be a magnetic entity, it makes all of them magnetic in nature?

Yes.  There are only 2 basic "materials" yin (magnetic/cooling) and yang(electric heating) or Shiva and Shakti.  So far the mechanics of negs are quite similar, they are spirits, evil ones.  They are only Yang on their entry into solar plexus or through bruises - you might consider that to be similar to a viral cover - which upon succesful entry the virus loses.  Then they become yin in nature as they try to take over the meridians and take over your nervous system spreading magnetic ectoplasm throughout the body.  Ectoplasm is the stuff that spirits take form from, and it's that psychics generally feel and that is yin.  It's purpose is to destroy your fire and start it's fire. There activities might induce fire type stuff inside of you but it's still yin energy doing the inducing.

They have a force and independant mind, as it is a foreign thoughtform trying to become a part of you.  But it can be isolated, which is why iron is used and is considered successful ALL THE TIME.
- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

kalratri

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

quote:
i'm wondering if anyone suffering with a neg problem had an MRi? did they feel better after having an mri, can a negs be detected using MRi's?

I'm not sure if that would be a valid experiment, because if someone is having a mri, there is something already wrong, and with the brain no doubt.  Are you allowed to have a mri, just cause? [^]

That is what a mri is, a brain scan? [:P]

Nay

I don't know if your just trying to be funny or just ignorant.  MRI scans have been used on  monks to see the magnetic activity after meditation.

They have been used for the entire body not just the brain.  I have a feeling they can be used to detect neg activities as I can feel there activity quite clearly.

Nay

quote:
I don't know if your just trying to be funny or just ignorant.  MRI scans have been used on  monks to see the magnetic activity after meditation.

They have been used for the entire body not just the brain.  I have a feeling they can be used to detect neg activities as I can feel there activity quite clearly.

OUCH, actually I wasn't trying to be either..[:(]  This is why I hate posting anymore..noone ever gets me, well...except James..*smooch*

I was serious..and I didn't know that Monks used it.

*going back to my hole*

kalratri

quote:
Originally posted by kalratri

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

quote:

OUCH, actually I wasn't trying to be either..[:(]  This is why I hate posting anymore..noone ever gets me, well...except James..*smooch*

I was serious..and I didn't know that Monks used it.

*going back to my hole*

My sincerest apologies for coming off a bit arrogant.  Unfortuneatly MRI scans are too expensive, too big for the most part and I'm not sure if they can take real time streaming video or if it's a bunch of frozen frames put together when we actually see the picture...but the technology seems to be improving.

Nay

quote:
My sincerest apologies for coming off a bit arrogant. Unfortuneatly MRI scans are too expensive, too big for the most part and I'm not sure if they can take real time streaming video or if it's a bunch of frozen frames put together when we actually see the picture...but the technology seems to be improving.

Hey...no problem, and thanks.[:D]  I just know one of these days, I won't be such a confusion.[;)]

Nay

volcomstone

I've heard studies showing that patients who are clinically depressed,  feel MUCH happier after an MRI scan,  researchers have no idea why

but theories are that the MRI impulse which usually travels from left hemisphere to right hemisphere (brain), somehow increases the "communication" between the two brain hemispheres, , some doctors claim depression is the lack of communication between hemiphere's.

I know from personal experience, that the days where im in the worst of moods is when my brain feels "chunky" or "clogged" much like an energy blockage.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

cprince

Hi kalratri, I don't think any doctor would help because this would eventually put them out of job or at least significantly reduce their income.

Magnetic field itself is an energy, and even though neg has magnetic field it also has its own intelligence.  Possibly changing its state (charge) to avoid detection?  This is just my speculation.  I am sure if you put more positive universal energies into your meridien system, they cannot remain intact.  Or another way is to raise your vibrational level by getting your chakras spin at higher rate.  Anything in lower vibration cannot affect something that is higher.  Negs are of low frequencies compared to high vibrational level of angels and holy spirits.

I recommend anyone who has neg problem to get an energy attunement.  Be it reiki, seichem, karuna, anything that is recognized as loving, healing universal energies.  An attunement will raise your vibration and it takes a stronger neg to cause trouble.

I am having a neg problem currently and I know this is no ordinary neg. It came with a specific purpose and it is intensely focus.  If it wouldn't because of my energy attunements, I would be at mercy.

Just my thoughts.
Choon

kalratri

Hi again,

Actually, I don't care much about doctors, except for those who are holistic ones and do understand energy stuff.

There are some researchers doing valuable work on the effects of spiritual excercises on the brain and body using mri's and other scanning methods.

There have been several cases where the mri itself caused therapeutic effects on patients, possibly realigning the energy field of weaker negs.

The problem with healers is, it's hard to find someone who really knows what they are doing and master healers.  But I guess that's a problem with anyone, including doctors.

The reason I'm talking about MRI's and other possible energy machines is because not everyone knows how to meditate, particularly if you have elders and children who might have some neg activity and they don't have the ability to control their mind.  For them and other such spiritual novices, ALL possibilities to heal should be made available.[:)]

Rob

Hey,

I think it is a bit of an oversimplification to say that negs are magnetic in nature. IMO there is a muddling of cause of effect going on here - that is, the energies we are discussing cause magnetic fields (and are probably linked via a two way street to magnetic fields), but are not themselves magnetic in nature. Basically everything we know from experience about such fields is that they cannot exist on their own but require other things to create them, and are themselves only effects.

Myself, I do think that chi and magnetic fields are linked, eg kirlian photography and similar stuff.

Out of interest - the monks in MRI's you mentioned - have you got any links on that? I thought of this experiment ages ago and have been waiting for someone to do it!

all the best

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

kalratri

quote:
Originally posted by Inguma

Hey,

I think it is a bit of an oversimplification to say that negs are magnetic in nature. IMO there is a muddling of cause of effect going on here - that is, the energies we are discussing cause magnetic fields (and are probably linked via a two way street to magnetic fields), but are not themselves magnetic in nature. Basically everything we know from experience about such fields is that they cannot exist on their own but require other things to create them, and are themselves only effects.

----- well actually I didn't say they were simply magnetic, I said they had energy and some intelligence, and can be captured, realigned and manipulated.  

Just like humans are an electomagnetic species, so are negs.  Just like humans can be captured and put behind bars as entities, so can negs, iron seems to isolate the species, extraction is another matter.

Myself, I do think that chi and magnetic fields are linked, eg kirlian photography and similar stuff.

Out of interest - the monks in MRI's you mentioned - have you got any links on that? I thought of this experiment ages ago and have been waiting for someone to do it!

http://www.mindandlife.org/current.conf.html

Rob

Fair enough - fyi mcarthur who can be found here sometimes wrote once about a neg he's been battling which was able to manipulate a very sensitive magnetic field (change?) meter. Similar instuments are used by ghost hunters.

That link you provided - thanks! - but I can only find pages on the site where it talks about studies which "will be done" rather than giving full details of studies which have been done. Am I missing something?!

cheers

Rob
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

kalratri

whoops! Sorry, I didn't really read it.  This is better.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A40979-2003Sep20

Negs are extremely magnetic, if you put a magnet near a limb that is severely overtaken by a neg in a child, their fingers/hand literally get drawn like iron fillings to the magnet.

Rob

Ahhh that better, the answers to the questions poised on the other page and a very good article! From the washington post no less, wow cool. I heard from a friend a while back about quantum physicists discussing their work with the dalai lama and him making suggestions, peeked my interest it did. Cheers for that! Got any more??!! Hehe I'll chase up the names tomorrow.

You know, all of this (magnetic stuff) would suggest that magnets could be used over moles and other such blemishes in a similar way to RB's mole removal with ball point pen. Well guess what!! About 2 months ago now I ordered a load of ceramic rare earth magnets, including a lot of very small ones (well they never turned up so my order has been reshipped - I am now keeping my fingers crossed I get 2 orders through one of these days!!). Methinks some vigorous testing needs to be done.
I cant remember which polarity is supposed to be best for healing, will have to check my books when back around my usual home. But with respect to how various parts of the body are said to be positive or negative (eg hermetics, maybe eastern chi systems?) what I now have to decide is whether to apply + to +, or - to +. Perhaps I will test both.
Hey, this could be fruitful!

[:)][:)][:)]

Rob

Mick

quote:

whoops! Sorry, I didn't really read it.  This is better.

MRI medical scanners don't so much detect magnetic fields, they are utilised as part of the process to detect chemical processes at the atomic level. The fields used for human examinations can be up to 2 tesla, 4 times that of the earths magnetic field. This would be likely to counter any local fields for the duration of the scan.
Not withstanding, I have also read from other sources that the effects of meditative states on brain activity have been viewed with MRI and other medical diagnostic equipment and it points to some interesting explorations ahead.

More intro at http://www.howstuffworks.com/mri.htm
quote:
Negs are extremely magnetic, if you put a magnet near a limb that is severely overtaken by a neg in a child, their fingers/hand literally get drawn like iron fillings to the magnet.

Alternately placing iron fillings near the person on say a sheet of card would show localised fields if present and at the strength that you suggest. That would make for some interesting video :) UFO researchers often obtain magnetic field detectors for their research which may be of use, available from all good UFO stores on the internet :)
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

kalratri

quote:

MRI medical scanners don't so much detect magnetic fields, they are utilised as part of the process to detect chemical processes at the atomic level. The fields used for human examinations can be up to 2 tesla, 4 times that of the earths magnetic field. This would be likely to counter any local fields for the duration of the scan.
Not withstanding, I have also read from other sources that the effects of meditative states on brain activity have been viewed with MRI and other medical diagnostic equipment and it points to some interesting explorations ahead.

--Actually, the MRI might do 2 things, 1) it might just push the neg out permanently.
2)it's not possible that the MRI disables ALL magnetic activity in the body, if it did, it would kill you.  I'm thinking if the energy movement can be detected during meditative states than non meditative energy movements can also be detected.

If the neg tries to integrate into your field and starts swishing stuff around,  theoretically it should be detected.

[8)]

kalratri

quote:
Originally posted by Inguma

I cant remember which polarity is supposed to be best for healing, will have to check my books when back around my usual home. But with respect to how various parts of the body are said to be positive or negative (eg hermetics, maybe eastern chi systems?) what I now have to decide is whether to apply + to +, or - to +. Perhaps I will test both.
Hey, this could be fruitful!

[:)][:)][:)]

Rob

according to some, it's the north side which heals, whereas the south side can  cause [:(] overgrowth atleast for cancer.  But then again certain organ systems might require this.

Mick

quote:

--Actually, the MRI might do 2 things, 1) it might just push the neg out permanently.

Might do if it is subject to magnetic fields and/or RF fields, also if it does not like noise :)
quote:
2)it's not possible that the MRI disables ALL magnetic activity in the body, if it did, it would kill you.  I'm thinking if the energy movement can be detected during meditative states than non meditative energy movements can also be detected.

It does not disable, it aligns, see the url that I provided for details.
It is chemical activity that is detected during whichever state, my point being that MRI medical Scanners do not detect magnetic fields.

quote:
If the neg tries to integrate into your field and starts swishing stuff around, theoretically it should be detected.

If it is impacting chemical processes and those processes are being examined for, if the neg is distorting the field this may return anomalous results.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

kalratri

Some researchers are planning to  make small scale versions of the MRI for healing therapy as they've already done for brain scans, for obvious reasons (I don't think you need to have 4X the earth's magnetic field to destroy misaligned magnetic fields and negs unless you're dealing with some fantastically powerful poltergiest(sp?))

Ofcourse, this might not help in viewing them...I mean do we really need 2 teslas to see stuff?  Of course the MRI technology itself is undergoing refinement.

Mick

quote:

Some researchers are planning to  make small scale versions of the MRI for healing therapy as they've already done for brain scans,

The use for healing sounds interesting, do you have a reference?
Pulsed electromagnets have been used for a little while to assist healing of say bone fractures.
quote:
Sounds interestingfor obvious reasons (I don't think you need to have 4X the earth's magnetic field to destroy misaligned magnetic fields and negs unless you're dealing with some fantastically powerful poltergiest(sp?))

One magnetic field is not in principle going to destroy another but will interaction in weird and wonderful ways. Where one is significantly stronger it will to all intent and purposes dominate material within its field. As I understand it magnetic fields are the product of some other activity rather than something existing in isolation so changing a field permanently requires the source to be permanently changed.

In my own experiences some entity activity does appear to be affected by electical and related products and I think investigation in this area is an interesting idea.

I know people that report weird stuff when about fairly high power transmission equipment as a result of their work, but then Persinger would mention temporal lobe effects here.
When in the past I have been fault finding electronic equipment, I have experienced intuitive sense as to where a problem might be, going direct to check a particular waveform which is then seen to be corrupt can be difficult to explain to 'lay' people that might be about :)

My bottom line is that we as humans do seem able to interact with subtle physical energies as well as the apparently non localised stuff so research of the type mentioned by yourself does have an interest for me but I have also come across some shady claims so like to gather all the details that I can where possible.
Mick

Rob

I read about one experimenter who claimed to have "solved" the poltergeist phenomenon by packing a huge amount of random electrical equipment into a room and house, then noting said poltergeist activity. He therefore claimed the phenomenon was electrical in nature. But IMO when you leave rubbish around you will tend at attract flies.

Mick - you mentioned the right temporal lobe thing. There is a new article on the main site which goes into this, I'm reading it at the moment looks good:
"Simply because religious experiences are brain based does not automatically lessen or demean their spiritual significance. Indeed, the findings of neurological substrates to religious experiences can be argued to provide evidence for their objective reality"

thankful

This is a very interesting topic.  I have been very interested in magnets and have been doing some research in the area of health problems, but am interested in how magnetic fields could be related to getting rid of negs.  

There is a place in Pennsylvania and also in North Carolina that are doing experimental treatments with powerful magnets, about the size of ones in an MRI machine.  These powerful magnets are especially good for Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Strokes, chronic pain, etc.  For more info, go to www.amti.nc.com.  It seems that the North pole of a magnet really causes oxygen to go to the area where it's applied, it also reduces inflammation.

When you have a regular MRI, you can't take credit cards in with you, or the info on them will be wiped out.  I've also read that you can't bring a powerful magnet close to your computer of info will also be wiped out.  So if negs are electromagnetic entities, maybe magnets could erase their info or else the info that is allowing them to attach.  

Dr. Philpott is really into magnets, has written a couple of books, says that the magnets have to be bigger in circumference than the trouble spots, so the size of the magnets seems to make a lot of difference.  Also the power (gauss) of the magnet is important  if anyone is experimenting.  Also the pole of the magnet is EXTREMELY important. The north pole cause increased oxygenation, lessens or removes pain, shrinks tumors. The south pole actually causes tumors to grow faster, pain to increase, and the exact opposite of the north pole.  See www.magnetlabs.com for more info and some good magnets.  

If RB says that moles are energy attachments and you could remove moles with magnets, it appears that magnets have an effect on negs. You could remove moles with magnets, as long as magnet is bigger than the mole and appropriate strength, and use it over time (couple weeks), and use correct pole (north).

Another tidbit is that homeopathic remedies which are electromagnetic signatures in water, could be wiped out if near a magnet, or even an electrical device.

This is all food for thought.  Another thought is that there is iron in the hemoglobin of our blood.  This carries the oxygen in the blood.  When there is low oxygen in the blood then fungus (candida), viruses, bacteria, etc. could grow.  I have read in esoteric literature that you can use iron to come against spiritual attacks (I'm not sure how), but it seems there's something about iron that low level stuff like negs and bacteria don't like.  Most magnets are made out of iron.

I'd love it if anybody could share how to use iron to come against negs.  One thing I do remember reading is that you can use an iron knife and cut along your skin at the problem area, like you are severing an attachment.  I also read where somebody swung their iron golf club at something that was trying to materialize and the iron seemed to disrupt it.

It's interesting that people feel better after being in an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging),  it must wipe out negative imprints or something.  It would be cool if some time of device could be used for removing negs, especially like someone mentioned, for children and vulnerable people.  I have a child with Cerebral Palsy and am always looking for ways to protect her as she is vulnerable.

Always,

thankful