News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

negs or just overactive imagination?

Previous topic - Next topic

astralc

alpha

I used to get nightmares when I watched horror movies at night. I suspect that you have read too much on 'negs' and are reacting to that rather than what is really happening. Negs exist, but mostly they exist in our heads.

Maybe you need to let go of the negativity surrounding astral travel and focus on the excellent positive experiences and entities that exist there, 'focus on the light and all you will see is light'. Stop reading about negs and it might go away.

Astralc

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
www.shoal.net.au/~astralc
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

astralc

alpha

I used to get nightmares when I watched horror movies at night. I suspect that you have read too much on 'negs' and are reacting to that rather than what is really happening. Negs exist, but mostly they exist in our heads.

Maybe you need to let go of the negativity surrounding astral travel and focus on the excellent positive experiences and entities that exist there, 'focus on the light and all you will see is light'. Stop reading about negs and it might go away.

Astralc

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

alpha

yah I believe you are right.And I was thinking why should I be afraid of negs.From what I read before all they can really do is drain some of your energy.Ive had anxiety attacks throughout my life.If you have ever had one.Hopefully not you would know that they just suck  the energy right out of you and leave you completely exhausted.Thanks for the support.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Negs or no negs... I am strongly leaning to the latter, but anyway..  even if you were to be surrounded by negs, know that nothing on earth, or elsewhere, can harm you spiritually....  just relax and bring on a smile on your face, play with them if you want...

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

astralc

alpha & Qui-Gon Jinn

yes, I have had panic attacks, went through a nasty time with it and learnt a lot about myself too. Thank God it doesn't happen now. And I think that this may be a major factor too, they are soooo draining as you said.

Qui-Gon Jinn - yep, I am also of the opinion that negs are mostly in the mind, if they do harm, as alpha said, it is only a small drain on the energy level.

The strongest people are those with a strong self-esteem, nothing touches them. So maybe work on your self-value, resolve some past issues then you become untouchable.

Astralc

alpha

if you havnt read this.This is what lead me to post here.And something that happened the other day. http://www.astraldynamics.com/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=1139
This white haired man told me that the banging I was hearing upstairs was them.I was having an obe earlier in that day.I dont know what he meant by them.But I woke up pretty early on saturday and came on my computer.I started hearing really loud footsteps coming from upstairs.Lke there was someone running around.And when they got right above me it felt as though they jumped twice.This startled me pretty bad especially thinking of my obe.Im still not convinced it was a neg.My neighbors make noise sometimes.But this was unusually louder than im use to hearing.And I looked outside  their daughters car wasnt there.These people are really old almost retired.And I know they work 1st shift.Im not sure if the old lady was home or not.But it sure didnt sound like her.I dont think she could move that fast.But I could always be wrong as ive never seen her run.So next time im up I think im going to watch see if they all leave first.If I hear anything.Than youll probably see a post from me here probably with wet pants.lol.
Another part of why Im feeling a little edgy about this.I had a dream today it wasnt an obe.Just a regular dream I was outside my house.And I think this was my mail.It was a bag with something in it.I couldnt tell what it was.But there was a picture in it too.I could see the picture pretty clearly.It was what appeared to be a dead cow in a bathtub.One of those deep bathtubs.I could see the utters floating and the head was there too.There were also candles around the outside of the bath.Than shortly after I woke up.With that skin crawling sensation again.And I was shivering.It could of been cause its always kind of cold in my bedroom I dont know..But with the past experiences I had.It freaked me out.I actually told my girlfriend I taught there could be ghosts upstairs.I explained to her why?.Ive been telling her about my obe's.Shes heard the loud footsteps before too.I told her not to worry an to not be afraid of them,But I was..Now that I type this out I feel kind of silly for thinking this.This dream could of had something to do with watching part of mothman last night.What do you think?Maybe im reading to much stuff about negs on here.