News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Negs visiting my baby.

Previous topic - Next topic

susan1122

About a year ago I was on a 5 day raw juice fast.  I am guessing that this made me super sensitive to my surroundings.  I clearly saw a neg hovering over my baby while she was sleeping.  It left the room when I entered the nursery.  I am guessing that they visit her often and she has been fine but I can't shake the image and wonder if I should be doing somthing to stop the visits.  She is so sweet!

susan1122

Oh and I already know about the running water and having here sleep with us! I guess I am just overly concerned because I SAW it with my own eyes!

CFTraveler

If the problem is that you can't shake the image, then some core image work is in order.

soli

Quote from: susan1122 on May 14, 2010, 08:37:41
I am guessing that they visit her often and she has been fine but I can't shake the image and wonder if I should be doing somthing to stop the visits.

CFTraveler

I think there is something missing in this thread, because my response was to a question that doesn't seem to be there anymore, and there is a response to
a question I don't see.
I'll say it different-
How do you know it was a neg?

Xanth

Quote from: susan1122 on May 14, 2010, 08:37:41
About a year ago I was on a 5 day raw juice fast.  I am guessing that this made me super sensitive to my surroundings.  I clearly saw a neg hovering over my baby while she was sleeping.  It left the room when I entered the nursery.  I am guessing that they visit her often and she has been fine but I can't shake the image and wonder if I should be doing somthing to stop the visits.  She is so sweet!
A 5 day raw juice fast... equates to "super sensitive to my surroundings"?
I don't see how you can jump to that conclusion.

In any case (please don't take any of this personally)...

My belief regarding "negs" (clouds or whatever you preceive) is that they don't exist.
They're a creation of our subconscious mind, mirroring some aspect of ourselves that we are either at war with or subconsciously know there's a problem with.

For you to "witness" a mass of dark energy around your baby would tell me that you have some known or unknown issues surrounding your child that you, perhaps, haven't come to terms with.

I hope some of that helped.

~Ryan :)

susan1122

Well, in my expericnce, fasting seems to heighten all of my senses.  I'm not jumping to a conclusion it was my personal expeicnce.  It is also a valid reason as to why I may have noticed a neg where as before I did not.  I suoopse that there are many effects of fasting and that is why many religions and cultures promote periods of fasting.  I know it was a neg becasue I saw it with my own eyes and it moved on its own when I entered the room.  It slid down to the ground and past me.  I didn't see where it went.  As a note, I must have had a premonition of sorts to post this a week ago, as the other ight, I went into my daughter's room and there was a bright flash of light near her crib.  I left and cam back an hour or so later and saw it again.  She has been sleeping with us ever since.  Lastly, when I took her out of her bed she turned around and said "Bye." to whomever/whatever was in her room.  I would appreciate any advice about what the flash of light could have been. As a side note, we have a 3.5 year old son and I haven't experienced any of these things with him. 

Xanth

I'm always amazed at how people are so quick to blame something else outside of themselves in regards to this particular subject.
Nobody ever takes responsibility for their own actions or the energy they put out into the world.

I always tell them the same thing... look within for the answer to your, supposed "neg" issues.

That's pretty much the only advice I can give you.
But I'm sure there will be many others here more than happy to feed you whatever responses that you're hoping to get.

In any case, I wish you luck.  :)

~Ryan

CFTraveler

Dear Susan:  Bright flashes of light and discarnate entities are not signs of something negative.  That's why I keep asking the same question over and over.   A 'fleeting' apparition or something floating or that moves fast doesn't mean it's a neg- it just means that there was something, could have been the baby's projected double, some projection of yours, or someone else's projected double.
It is not uncommon to see discarnates around babies, after all, they are 'new' in the sense of having recently come from 'somewhere else'.

I realize that you didn't 'see' anything with your older child, but that doesn't mean anything- you may not have been as sensitive as you are now.

susan1122

I assumed that it was a neg because it got the hell out of there very fast when I entered the room.  It also pulled some evasive manuvering.  I assumed that anything that didn't want to be around me was becasue I offered the baby some kind of protection.  I guess that you would have to be the parent to have a sense of what is a good or bad entity and my insticts told me that it was bad. Thats all I really have to go on - my senses and my intuition.  Those are the best tools parents have.  Oh, I also automatically called for God's help - not something I casually do.  It doesn't seem likely that I would do this if I thought the entity was there on friendly business.  Lastly, I'd like to think that I put out alot of positve energy in the world.  I was a special education teacher and can't wait to go back to work.  I am a good wife, friend, mother, and sister. I am proud to take reponsibility for my actions and hope that I can help others as I have been helped.  I'm just looking for help regarding something that scares me.    

CFTraveler

Quote from: susan1122 on May 19, 2010, 21:02:06
I assumed that it was a neg because it got the hell out of there very fast when I entered the room.  It also pulled some evasive manuvering.  I assumed that anything that didn't want to be around me was becasue I offered the baby some kind of protection.  I guess that you would have to be the parent to have a sense of what is a good or bad entity and my insticts told me that it was bad. Thats all I really have to go on - my senses and my intuition.  Those are the best tools parents have.  Oh, I also automatically called for God's help - not something I casually do.  It doesn't seem likely that I would do this if I thought the entity was there on friendly business.  Lastly, I'd like to think that I put out alot of positve energy in the world.  I was a special education teacher and can't wait to go back to work.  I am a good wife, friend, mother, and sister. I am proud to take reponsibility for my actions and hope that I can help others as I have been helped.  I'm just looking for help regarding something that scares me.    
Thank you for answering my question.

As a mother, I do know how it feels to see something threatening your child and feel powerless to defend it.  However, you are not defenseless, and believe it or not, neither is your child.
I believe I read (unless I am thinking of another thread) you said you know a few countermeasures- if you do, apply them- if you don't, I'll be happy to provide some basic stuff.

But mainly, sleeping with the child when you start to 'see' stuff, and prayers, and maybe some blessing of her room should do the trick.

I have to tell you, though, that I have been in a similar experience with my son (something scary came to him and I reacted by attacking it)- later to find out that  it was not an attacker, it was a friend who was sending him healing (At my request, but I had forgotten it).  Sometimes we mothers are more protective than we need to be.

Peace,
CF.

susan1122

Yup, aditional basic countermeasures is what I am looking for.  Its why I started the thread so all info. would be greatly appreciated.

CFTraveler

Tell me what you know and what you do, and I'll tell you if I have anything additional to them.  As you prob. know, some things work for some types, others work for other types, etc.

susan1122

I don't know much...I just had her sleep with us for a few nights.  She is going back to her room tonight.  What should I do?

personalreality

be awesome.

CFTraveler

Here's the list:
Sage smudge is good, but do it when the baby's not there.  (Sorry, had to say it.)
Cast a circle of protection.  It doesn't have to be fancy, and anything will do, even your imagination.  The intent is what's important here.
Pray.  Bless your area.  If you have a religious faith have clergy bless it.

If something is there, you have the authority to banish it.  It's your space, and no one is allowed in without your permission.  If you can project, project to it and kick it out.  If not, do it in your imagination.  Intent is everything.

There's other fancier things you can do but I'm sure this should be enough.

personalreality

I guess i assumed that no one would burn sage over top their baby. 

I suppose I shouldn't put to much faith in people.

Good call.

You can visualize energy coming out of your finger tip and draw a circle around the room.  That's a good way to add protection.

There's also a collection of crystals you could put in the room to keep it protected, like a big piece of amethyst (to raise the vibration), black tourmaline, rainbow obsidian, etc.

Oh and after you smudge with sage, burn some kind of incense to charge the space.  Sage creates a kind of energetic void and if you don't charge the space you're just leaving it wide open and this "neg" can come right back.
be awesome.