News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New Horizons Project

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

quote:
I believe one can make the universe listen, and I certainly believe some individuals may be better in this than others.

Yes, may I also point out that it is possible for the universe to force us to listen when we don't.

The creation we exist in functions on cooperation and recognition of other. When we fail in that recognition of other, we can expect consequences in some form to eventually head our way...not because someone is necessarily keeping tab on everything we do but because we are all connected and this is a cause and effect universe. Consequences mean something and are meant to be learned from.

Ken

Dark Knight

Firtst of all there is no such place as hell. Not a christian hell,jewish ,Norse hell or a hell state. It is only in the spirit world if you create it for yourself,or if you feel like you deserve to got to hell then you will create it once you are in the spirit world.

Secondly. I have had the spirit of Adolf Hitler visit me five times while I have been in deep trance. I saw no indication whatsoever he was being tormented by anything or anyone. Actually he looked as he did while his spirit was in a physical body.
It's not a spirit I wanted to visit me. He just appeared.

Dark Knight

quote:
Firtst of all there is no such place as hell. Not a christian hell,jewish ,Norse hell or a hell state. It is only in the spirit world if you create it for yourself,or if you feel like you deserve to got to hell then you will create it once you are in the spirit world.

What do you think I was talking about? And if you attract something unpleasant because of your attitude, don't think you're going to attract something unpleasant...and haven't you participated in that creation.

quote:
Secondly. I have had the spirit of Adolf Hitler visit me five times while I have been in deep trance. I saw no indication whatsoever he was being tormented by anything or anyone. Actually he looked as he did while his spirit was in a physical body. It's not a spirit I wanted to visit me. He just appeared.

You'll please forgive me as my skeptic alarm automatically goes off when I hear the words "deep trance." How did you know it was really Adolf Hitler and not a thought form?

Ken

Thoughtforms can be very comvincing. Some can even feel as real as a person.
You actively need to create a thoughtform for it to exist for you.
I do not go into trance or meditations with the intent of actively creating thoughtorms.

Link to explain more about thoughtforms.

http://groups.msn.com/Covenstead/thoughtforms.msnw

Dark Knight

All that link did was give information on how to create a thought form. That wasn't my question and my skeptic alarm is still blasting.

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

Dark Knight

Secondly. I have had the spirit of Adolf Hitler visit me five times while I have been in deep trance. I saw no indication whatsoever he was being tormented by anything or anyone. Actually he looked as he did while his spirit was in a physical body.
It's not a spirit I wanted to visit me. He just appeared.

I don't think Hitler is going through fields of flowers and fluffie bunnies either. It is my belief you create your own hell when dead based on your memories.

Ceriel N

Woe onto thee,
for the mind is a wonderful yet terrible thing. Wonderful, because it will allow you to create. Terrible, for it gives you no rest, no answers. Only questions... So many questions...
- So I question you, what is it that you truly want? You've wanted all the  power in the world and now you have it. What now? Indulge in fantasies that become real? Saturate your desires? Lower your cerebral cortex into a pool of endorphine? Will that make you happy, or just make the pain go away? The pain, caused by the screaming vacuum in the centre of our souls.
So far you've filled this emptyness with your aspirations to rise above the crowd, but now at your vantage point, what do you see? The faces of those those you left behind, frightened eyes, staring back at you? Is that still what you want? To be alone? Do you really think solitude is freedom?

Don't you want all these questions to go away? They reflect your emptyness, pointing at it.
A mirror is all the mind is. A mirror of yourself.
So what do you truly want? What is your true will?

A mirror image is an illusion it always is. Before you can find your answers you must stop lying to yourself. That is the true law of Karma.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

kakkarot

quote:
Originally posted by kakkarot

the first task needed to be done in order to turn a good person into an evil person is to convince the good person that good and evil don't exist.
quote:
Originally posted by blueflame

I dont have that nagging feeling anymore. I was told that good and bad do not exist. Maybe it applies only to me.

as i said before, perhaps you should stop using your power and reflect on your life before going any further.

~kakkarot

Ken

Dark Knight.

I have created thoughtforms before ,and the spirit of Hitler did not feel like a thoughtform. When I first sensed him approaching, he felt like a living spirit.
I saw him a number of times,and I have not seen that spirit since I gave him the follwing message.

I am not religious,but the angels have told me redemption is for everyone. All a person has to do is ask for forgiveness.
This is what I told him when I saw him.

Dark Knight

quote:
I have created thoughtforms before ,and the spirit of Hitler did not feel like a thoughtform. When I first sensed him approaching, he felt like a living spirit. I saw him a number of times,and I have not seen that spirit since I gave him the follwing message.

What do you mean by "spirit"? Anyone can take on another person's qualities. Sorry, I've had too many bad experiences with magic practitioners and I still want something even more specific.

I also believe in redemption, but forgiveness is something God gives so we overcome our flaws, ourselves, and that can take quite a long time. And if you would like me to explain to you in detail what it feels like to have all you boundaries annihilated and be forced to face your flaws with no sense of anything supporting you (whether it is there or not)...that is hell.

blueflame

I am part of a group of teenage mind researchers. We have seeked the God mind, where all the conscious minds become combined.

I wanted to OBE, now I do them multiple times per day, Iv probably had thousands of OBEs. I wanted more.

I tried the kinesis, now I can move whatever I want.

I tried psychic attacks, lets put it this way, Its affected almost everyone I tried it on.

Yet I still wanted more. I wanted the golden key to getting anything I wanted. I wanted unlimited access to Gods power and universal control. I recieved a very secret technique, where I can implement visions into reality. With this key, I could at will connect with the head of the universe.

I was afraid. I asked God for assistance. Then something beyond happened. I was told that the world is mine and there are no rules unless I command it so. Then I asked God if I could ask him something, then he told me not to ask. He said I am to command God what to do and anything and God will do it.

Before I went on my spree of power. I was told that Karma doesn't exist, good and bad don't exist. Then I asked, well if bad doesn't exist what about Hitler. He told me that Hitler went to heaven and that what he did wasn't bad. Very scared, I went to sleep.

The next day, I commanded instant results for my instant visions. I looked at a kid, and said fall. He slipped on a piece of paper in the hallway and fell. I felt guilty, then I went to class. Started to read in my book. Inside I read the words "keep going" How could God who knows everything let me do this, unless there really was no such thing as good and bad.

At first I asked for money, I sit in my programming class, look under my chair and I see a wallet. Inside about $250. Could I steal it? No way. So I just gave it to the teacher. Next go to gym class, open up a random locker and find a gold chain inside hanging on the clothing hook. Gave it to the teacher. I was still "testing" these powers. This girl was selling candy, I didnt want to buy one. I turn around and my frined wrestles me into the corner, messing around. Then turns me around and pushes me away. Then the exact kind of chosen bag of candy gets tossed to me from the principal as I get pushed away. EVERYTHING I asked for was given to me.

Lighting quick awareness of surroundings happened, when I would speak it would be as if drop down menus with words appeared in my head.

I just bought a 04 corvette. Im going to college for free. Getting perfect grades in school.

Im asking if it is ok if I get a girlfriend? Will she really love me if I control her? Is it ok to sway her into having sex?