Think i atracted something on my first projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hello Jon
  It does sound like you may have picked something up. There is a great deal of information upon this website that covers what you are dealing with right now. Robert Bruce has a book out called Practical Psychic Self-defense that will help. I have some methods in my articles. There are also subjects upon this forum that were covered in the past that might help.
  If you still have problems then contact me at Nita@astralpulse.com and I will help you or give you more ideas.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Jon_88

Well i couldnt sleep , infact after 30 hours I didnt feel tired at all and even began feeling unatural wake , so when i noticed that i called the docter (its not good for your mental health to be awake so long that you hallucinate.)

Anyway he gave me some serius pills for sleeping (some that even stops hallucinations ) i went to bed. He also recomended a Pchyciatriest (now thats a shocker.).

Now that i woke up i feel almost hung over (thought not so tired ) and i still have some false feelings but the Succubus feelings are almost gone.

Now i think ill see the pscyciatriest and hear what he has to say (who knows it might be perfectly explaineble )
And i might learn something (and declared bonkers in the proccess )

Anyway I still unsure what exactly i have experienced ,last night it was just so REAL.  So anyone experienced something like it or know something or even has a teory. plz respond , also i realy like Mr Bruce to say hes thoughts about it.

My latest Teory is that i might not have woken up from the trance state and due to sleep deprivation i couldnt notice (have someone heard about such cases?). uncunciusly induced some Hypnotic scenario . And it still isnt all dispelled (hopefully it will with time if i stay avay from trance like states)

Jon_88

try. i just began trying to Project (not succsessfull yet) but i think i might have atracted something.

I read that its ussuall with pokes and prods ,and that what happened on my first projection try thought also more like stroking somethimes beginning on my right foot and working up to my more sensitiv region. Well i thought it was annoying but suddenly  ,Welll i had a orgasm (one of the stronger ones)

I thought neat , managed to go to sleep after , Today was a pretty normal day ,until i tried to Project. the stroking came (i know its normal with a little pokes and prods but im fairly certain this  is diffrent) and it ended the same as my last try , but now it dug its hand (i think ) into me and touches very sensitive nerves( or so it seems to me) . Now at the time of writing its many hours since my Projection try and im wide awake , but i still feel it very clearly nomatter how i position myself (thought i do not notice it while moving).

The touch is pretty ghostly and thingles when digging into me ,ecept the front finger(s) (when inside me) they make a physical touch feeling.
I also felt the whole hand hand resting on my back right leg and stumach (the stumach started rumbling several times then ) and it seems like some trance heavyness then (and the energy tingling you get from the when doing energy work). So now i feel like sitting on ants.

Sleep i can just forget about (soon 24 hours since last) ,it doesnt feel evil or that it can hurt me in other way then it allready is. But belive me it might sound nice to some (the sexual stimulation) but it is Highly annoing. So i need help since i have no idea what this realy is or what to do about it . I have tried the lightshield trick and the Bannishing chant ("acording to astral law I bannish you form my presence never ever to return 3 times) ,and im beginning to grow desperate.Plz help if you know something that might do the trick or know more about this.