News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Medium experience

Previous topic - Next topic

7th Lion

Respect..

Hello my brethren. Do you have any experience with Psychic Mediums? I recently had a session with a local psychic by the name of Ginger Quinlan.

I loved the experience but I feel what was said in the reading could have been applied to anyone. However there were maybe 3 details in the whole reading that applied directly to me and there was no possible way a normal person could have known these details. These details regard a stomach issue I had right before getting the reading and also of a letter i was writing to a friend who passed on a year prior.

Do you have any experience with psychics and are you willing to share your stories?

Astralzombie

I do not know any mediums personally and I have never sought one out but I do want to say one small thing.

Much of what this medium said probably does apply to most people. We are all human and are living in one world so this should not be a surprise. We all need to be reminded of certain universal "details" from time to time.

You say that you also received three details that were very personal to you. So another way to look at this is that this medium was right about everything.

The personal details might have been given to you so that they could verify the universal "details" and not the other way around.

Of course there are frauds as well.

You sought out the experience and now you have to reconcile it with what you believe is possible and no one else. :oops:

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Szaxx

I was invited inside and sat down with one who's given readings to many famous stars. She asked what I wanted, and palm reading was indicated. The instant she opened them and looked, she clasped them shut and asked me to leave.
I was surprised and she insisted I left. On my way out asking why, she said you can do this and much more.
The cabin was closed for the rest of the day.
I wonder what she saw, there's lots to read and it scared her immensely.
Perhaps she saw my clairvoyant dreams and hit on the emotional turmoil they produced. That would answer her abrupt cessation of the reading I waited patiently for. I offered her silver for trying but she wouldn't accept anything. "Go, please go", is all she said.
A dramatic experience as people had been queuing for hours to get a reading. They ALL did, strange experience with that one in particular.
Another from my mid teens. I went to my friends house, his mum was a psychic and did readings. I didn't know this as he kept very quiet about it. There was another door in the room I was.asked to wait in. His mum came in and said "Hi".
I said "It seems we've met before".
She replied " I don't think so, I have a very good memory for those I've met".
Somewhat bemused I told her where we met. It was in a room that had an escape from some sadness. I described the red walls and the two mirrors that were on opposing walls and suggested one needed moving away so it didn't cause that infinite reflection effect. The small one would be easier to move. The decorating and colours were spoken of. I made some suggestions on the sadness too.
She asked me to wait. I was given a plaster cast of an arm and hand and she asked what I thought of it. She left the room. In a few moments she returned with a key. I told her the hand was from a young teenager and he was unhappy. It was a reminder of something and she knew it well. I asked if it was sentimental too. She responded positively. I then realised it was a son she had lost and the only reminder of him as he was. She said yes to all but didn't understand the melancholy. It was strong and at that time I didn't understand it.
She unlocked the door and invited me in to the small room. It was the same room I'd spoken of before in every detail. I've never been in the house in the physical before that day and she was very interested in my knowing. We had a talk on this subject for a good while. She never saw me as a traveller but did get some of the things I kept quiet about.
Others doing readings, at a summer fair the girl doing the readings asked me to come in. I did and asked how she did this without seeing some of the visitors thoughts. She laughed at me saying it's all about reading expressions. Oh dear, I thought to myself. I then said to call in a particular person in the queue after I told her some of the feelings she was radiating. She did and even got the name correct. The lady said absolutely nothing until asked to speak. Obviously this amazed both of them. I said my farewells and left. She said later in the day the place was packed and things just came to me qbout these unknown people. I winked at her and said sometimes you have to close your eyes to really see.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Infining

I have never had a formal reading before, but about three years ago I had a experience with a psychic. A buddy and I were walking through an annual fair in my hometown. We were making a round through the whole thing when we passed several tents advertising psychic readings. It was then when I was approached by one of the psychics and said "You have something great in you. You are a leader." I was unprepared for what she had said, so I just kept walking. I know she could have said that to anyone, but I had a strange feeling afterwards. This has been my first and last experience with any psychics.

Volgerle

For whoever is interested:

For some years now, in the U.S. at the Windbridge Institute, mediums can get examined and certified (!) if they pass the difficult tests. It is done with a very strict scientific protocol, e.g. ruling out cold/hot reading techniques etc.

http://www.windbridge.org/publications.htm#peer

It was started in the early 00s with Dr. G. Schwartz' lab experiments and the ensuing book "The Afterlife Experiments". Dr. J. Beischel took over the work from Schwartz entirely with this institute. I think it is a highly interesting and valuable work they do.

Jessica_Lynn

Yes! And isn't it strange how when you are in it you think "wow this person is amazing" and when you listen to the cd years later you think "omg this person is a hack!"

I went to a psychic who preferred to be known as a reader when I was 23 and I was amazed at her accuaracy but now thankful I see through it. I have had a lot more luck with kineasologists and spiritual healers. She basically elaborated on any basic information I gave her and yes what she said was quite ambiguous .. she nailed it though when she said get over my ex he's a liar and a cheat and that I want to make music my every day job ... so there were a few truths in there, ideally though a waste a money but good on her for making a living out of it and having a five month waiting list the mole! haha

Woohoo!

urshebear

I went to a medium live show and was picked out of the audience...the information I was given was so accurate there is no way it could be dismissed. I will give this example...

OK so 4 years earlier I had gone into this tattoo shop to get a tatt in remembrance of my father. My dad had many tattoos and even brandings so he really lived that culture...this was to be my first tattoo.
Now my father was also a musician and as I walked into the store this song was playing...Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Breaking the girl. I knew the song because it was one of his favorites that he liked to sing with me...He would play the guitar and I would sing the lyrics "raised by my dad, girl of the day....."
I had this overwhelming feeling hearing that song that he was with me but I ended up dismissing it and thought to myself that the song was just a coincidence.

Anyway so 4 years have gone and I am at this medium show, there was many things he got correct but I was skeptical....the moment I broke down was when he said "your dad wants you to know that he was so proud of you getting your tattoo in remembrance and he wants you to know that he IS there for all those special moments like the birthdays and engagements...."

I had just gotten engaged a few months prior and I had often talked about how I was sad he wasn't at my younger brothers 21st birthday so that was even more validation.