News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

OBE Dream concerning water barriers

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged_Wolf

Now, that's entirely possible.  But something that involves magnetism and a high electrostatic charge could do the trick more safely, perhaps.  A lot of radionics devices utilize that effect.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

mawk109

Hi All,

Below is an OBE dream I had yesterday. I think it might have some interesting points of discussion with respect to flowing water as a barrier to negative entities. Just to fill you in, the girl in the dream, K, has an eating disorder and some mental health problems. She has been staying at my place for the last week. She had nowhere else to go after telling the police her mother (my Godmother)was the problem. This was not the case. Her problem has been ongoing for several years. She seemed to be on top of the problem until the guy refered to in the dream came and visited her 3 or 4 months ago. I sensed about a month ago that she had some kind of dark influence around her. My suspicion at that time, was in some part, this guy (Billionaire in the dream) was the influence. I picked him up in a healing meditation I was doing for her as part of K's problem. The beach location has also been the scene of several other OBE lessons and in some ways I think of it as one of my open air OBE classrooms. That should be enough to fill you in, below is the dream followed by my comments. Sorry in advance for the length.

28/2/02 – The dream was based at Bilgola Beach in Northern Sydney. A huge storm had just occurred with large amounts of rain causing the storm drain in the middle of the beach to be in full flow. Several houses at the middle to Northern end of the beach seemed to be partially washed away.

I was at the Southern end of the beach. The storm had passed and it was quite bright. I crossed through the water channel in the middle of the beach. The water came up to my waste and was flowing very quickly. This now had me in the middle of the beach close to the damaged houses. A group of people seemed to be trapped here as a result of the storm. Strangely, the light after crossing the channel had gone dark and there was a sense of evil about. One of the damaged houses had a lot of activity going on inside. I went inside to have a look and found K my Godmother's daughter inside. It seemed a party was on but the energy of the place was very negative. All the people seemed withdrawn or oddly vacant. I turned to see what had happened to K and discovered she was gone. I went outside and found her taking drugs. I decided I had to get her away from here. She seemed untroubled with me guiding her until we came to the channel of flowing water. It just seemed impossible to get her to go through. At this point I realised that the problem was she had been penetrated by a negative entity. I decided to see if we could find a way out of this dark section of the beach. We found a path at the Northern end of the beach that scaled up the Northern Headland. Once again the path was partially blocked by flowing water. Again I could easily wade through the water but K just could not cope. A guy looking very similar to the Billionaire in the movie "Contact", offered us a lift in his cable-car. I was dubious and strongly felt that; he too, was a negative entity in disguise. In fact I sensed he might be a friend of K's that has had a dark influence on her. She insisted though, so we took up his offer.  It did turn out to be a trick and we ended up back on the beach.

We both went for a swim in the ocean. She seemed untroubled in the ocean. She even caught a wave body surfing. When I tried to get her to cross the channel again though she was once again incapable even though the task was simple. The Billionaire tried to get us to take his cable car again but we declined.

We next tried to circle the Northern Headland but sharp rocks and barnacles thwarted our progress. I managed to get some diving equipment for both of us. We swam out passed the waves breaking on the sandbar. While swimming in the direction of the safe area to the South, K was attacked by a stingray. The stingray somehow attached itself to K. We just ignored it and I assisted her in make her way to the Southern end of Bilgola Beach. Once there some friendly people helped us. The light also became bright again. They advised us that we had to attach two jumper leads to the stingray and gradually increase the voltage. We did this and once the voltage got over 9 volts this detached the stingray. The end.

The first point I would like to make is that this is not the first time I have used running water. At an unconscious level (i.e. OBE dream and meditation state) I have also used it for protection. The critical point is that it must be "running" water. Open water such as oceans and lakes do not seem to thwart negs in my limited experience. In particular, I am thinking of a shark attack dream I had and also some weird reptile/aquatic/human hybrid thing from a meditation I did recently. Both though attacked because I spooked them so maybe I was infringing on their turf:-)

The second point is maybe for Robert but could a mild electric shock also be a way of disengaging a negative. Don't worry though you will not be reading about some loony electrocuting his house guest in the Sunday papers. Not this week anyway!!

Cheers,

Mawk